Web & Mobile Apps Development Agency

Our team of talented developers is ready to build software and mobile applications tailored to your specific business needs, at a fair price and with very fast turnaround.

At the same time, our consultants will work with you wherever you are, to ensure the highest level service and guarantee that our developers create exactly what you need.

DNA Team company expertise is in the field of SW development, which includes:

• Web-sites, portals “turn-key” development (front/back-end), including all stages (concepting, design, development/production, roll-out)
  • Design, development & roll-out of web platforms for data visualisation and analytics
  • Mobile applications development for iOS and Android
  • Design and development of IT Security schemes & systems
  • Source code security/vulnerabilities audit & penetration testing
  • UI/UX Analysis of existing products
  • Design new products concepts
  • 3rd party solutions evaluation
  • SW/Tech consulting
  • Technical Support

We provide «turn-key» services or working on limited scope (for example, only SW development), depending on client needs.

If you'd like to know more, or get a quote for our services, please send us a message!

New York,

Web Quiz for Aviasales & KLM

Web Quiz for Aviasales & KLM

Turn-key illustrations design

Interactive web project for TV provider Image

Interactive web project for TV provider

IT Security Image

IT Security

Information security audit

Implementation of the information security control system

Designs of remote secured access

Systems, identification tools, antileak technologies

Designs of secured data transfer channels

Simulation of hacker attacks and inception cases

Personal data protection

Penetration testing

Chat bots Image

Chat bots

Intelligent chat-bot for communication with consumer

Implementation on Telegram/Facebook/Viber/VK platforms

Special Content Management System to update bot content

Functioanlity of tests & queries

Statistics collection & export

Shopping Mall Web Portal Image

Shopping Mall Web Portal

Web portal for luxury shopping mall

UX analysis of existing web-site and competitors

Clarins Image

Clarins

Interactive web project

YotaPhone Software Platform Image

YotaPhone Software Platform

YotaPhone - dual screen Android phone with lots of apps

Production of the whole concept, roll-out and full support

System architecture development

Development of more than Android 30 apps for the second screen

Third-party SDK development

Kent Image

Kent

Official web-site for Kent tobacco brand (kent.ru) in Russia

Development of user profile ecosystem

Front-end: production of various marketing mechanics and interactive scenarios

Back-end: admin panel, DB and CMS

Analytic and statistic data integration

HaierOnline Image

HaierOnline

Official Mobile app for Haier CE brand

Application for Haier online shop

"Turn-key" software development with UI\UX phase

Functionality for purchases, product listings & consumer loyalty program

Rothmans Image

Rothmans

Web-site for Rothmans tobacco brand (rothmans.ru) in Russia

Development of user profile functionality

Front-end: production of various marketing mechanics and interactive scenarios

Back-end: admin panels, DB, CMS

Analytics & statistics data integration

Fashion Week Image

Fashion Week

Website for the special showcase at Moscow Fashion Week

Designing preview of collection

Concepting and launch of contests and quizes

Prize catalogue and "add-to-cart" mechanics

Aggregation of visitor data (guests of both event andwebsite)

iOS Medical App Image

iOS Medical App

iOS Service for patients of Swiss clinic

Remote tracking of patient’s medical status

Monitoring health data and prescription drugs acquirement

Chat & video-conference with the doctors

Collect specialised statistics of patient’s activity

Integration with wearable health devices

Poker Game Image

Poker Game

Poker Game for iPad

Visual style (UI) concept development

Complete server architecture (AWS-based)

iOS client development

Speek - Emoji Messenger Image

Speek - Emoji Messenger

Mobile messenger using Emoji

iOS and Android apps development

Implementation of custom keyboard component

Keyboard component integration into messenger project

Tanks Image

Tanks

Web-based interactive game

Special project for Aviasales & Wargaming

Kaspersky Brand Portal Image

Kaspersky Brand Portal

Brand Portal for marketing tasks

Web system to work with marketing assets

High load system architecture

Strong level of security requirements

Joint work with Kaspersky Lab team

Web Development for Urban Planning Consultancy

“They were not just trying to make it work; they wanted us to be satisfied.”

October 2019

DNA Team developed a website using Ruby on Rails. They prepared a backup for a changed research methodology, designed site pages, and added new features, including mapping and filter functionalities.

Alexendra Morozova
Project Coordinator, Strelka KB

There was increased traffic to the site just a week after launch. DNA Team worked under a very tight timeframe and did their best to deliver on time. Accessible and accommodating, the team met expectations and made the process easy for internal stakeholders. Their services were cost-effective.

I’m a project manager for Strelka KB, an urban planning consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

We needed help building a functional website for the public. We had a really short deadline and needed to make the new site in just two-and-a-half weeks.

DNA Team developed a new site for us using Ruby on Rails. We changed the methodology of our research, and DNA Team prepared the backup. They changed the design of the pages and added new functions, including mapping and filters.

We worked with seven people.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

We asked our former digital director to share some companies that design sites and do programming and backups. We asked five companies for commercial proposals. DNA Team’s proposal was the most interesting according to the schedule we gave. They were also the only company that was able to help us in such a short timeframe.

My company spent $10,000–$49,999.

We worked together in October 2019.

The site was released in November, so it’s too early to talk about metrics. However, within the first week, there were a lot of visits to the site.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was great. They found extra people for our project. Anton (Managing Partner & Co-Founder, DNA Team) helped us anytime according to our needs. When there were changes to be made at inconvenient times of the day, they were ready to help us.

We used WorkMail to discuss the questions for the contract, closing documentation, acceptance documentation, etc. When we set up all of the documentation, we met their entire team and then started using chat. Communication was quite difficult in the beginning because our content team wasn’t very good in programming. DNA Team explained a lot of things to us and made the process very comfortable. We could discuss our questions with the whole team. Any member of our small collaboration was aware of what was going on.

We had some problems with the maps when we released the site, and we decided not to release them. We took a few extra days to get the functions working better. If my team could’ve made the process clearer, we might have been able to deliver on time.

They met our expectations. They were not just trying to make it work; they wanted us to be satisfied. They asked questions about the content so that they could have a better understanding.

There were communication problems with some members of the team, but that’s a problem for any company. It’s minor.

Articulate your ideas very clearly.

Some problems appeared at the last minute. They tried to deliver on time.
    The cost was lower than we thought it would be.
    We should have given them more time, but we didn’t have this opportunity.

iOS Development for Filing Deadline App

"They were very efficient about turning things around."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

DNA Team developed an iOS app that sends reminders about upcoming deadlines for filing financial statements (e.g. income tax returns, annual returns, and value-added returns).

Malta
Founder, Business Deadline App

The internal stakeholder is pleased with the results of the engagement. DNA Team asked insightful questions and responded well to any changes in the requirements. They were responsive and invested in the project.

I’m an entrepreneur, and I created this app on the side. I’m involved with software, but this is an experimental iOS app I made just to see how it’d go. If it’s successful, I’ll move on to other platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

The purpose of the app is to remind users of the upcoming deadlines of Maltese companies. In Malta, when someone forms an LLC, there will be deadlines for filing financial statements, annual returns, income tax returns with the IRD, value-added tax returns (“sales tax” in the US), and more.

Each company has about 24 deadlines a year, and some of those vary depending on the date of incorporation.

DNA Team developed a mobile app for iOS. This was a side project for me, so I left the coding to them, and I handled quality testing on my side. They had a first version of the app ready in a short period of time.

The app allows someone to enter static company details such as the name, the date of incorporation, the financial year, whether they’re registered for Value-Added Tax (VAT), and the VAT period.

After that, the user presses “Done,” and the deadlines are calculated automatically via the backend of the app. Users can also set it to notify them of upcoming deadlines in advance by a custom period. If a deadline is missed, there are financial penalties to pay, so it’s important.

I mainly dealt with Anton (Managing Partner and Co-Founder, DNA Team), and the communication was good. I also dealt with Davlat (Senior iOS Developer, DNA Team) when it came to the front- and backend development.

There was also Dmitriy (Managing Partner and Co-Founder, DNA Team), but he was more in the background.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

I found them on Clutch by filtering for the types of services I needed. I liked that I could filter depending on the project size and the number of people. If, say, I only wanted to spend $10,000, I could set the filter for appropriate developers.

I wasn’t looking for a very large organization, nor for a one-man show. I think DNA Team has 10–25 people, so they’re not too big and not too small.

I shortlisted 5–6 mobile app developers and sent an email to each one. DNA Team was the quickest to respond. I liked that DNA Team started asking questions about the technology I wanted.

The way DNA Team asked questions showed they had a genuine interest in the project, not just giving me a quote. The others didn’t ask these key questions.

Pricing was one of the key things I took into account. I think DNA Team was very reasonable compared to the other companies I looked at.

Some companies might chase you until you pay them and then forget about you, but that wasn’t the case with DNA Team.

The total cost was less than $10,000. Of course, there are other costs, including what I have to pay to Apple, server hosting, and more.

I started working with DNA Team in August 2019, and the app was done by October 2019.

Overall, I’m very happy with the app.  We did some research, and it seems this kind of app didn’t exist in Malta. I don’t know how successful it will be in terms of market pickup, but I hope for the best.

Apple told me that we’d have to submit the app for testing. DNA told me that Apple normally takes about two weeks to release an app, but it only took them 24–48 hours. I take that to mean that the coding from DNA Team must’ve been very good.

They accommodated some of the changes I requested at no cost, but they did tell me that I’d have to pay for the more significant ones.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the best things about them was their response time. They were very efficient about turning things around.

We had a two-hour time difference. I’d be working at around 11 p.m., which was 1 a.m. Moscow time. I would send them a message on Skype, and they’d reply shortly after.

We had the usual teething problems on the testing side, but that’s normal. They were pretty fast to release new versions on TestFlight. I would do testing, find a couple of points, and send them a message on Skype. Then, they were fast about turning around the updated versions.

They created a Skype group chat. This opened up communication lines.

This was my first experience with a mobile app developer, so I can’t compare them to others. I think DNA Team did pretty well, and I hope to continue working with them.

No. However, I was slightly taken aback when they asked whether I’d have the invoice on the same day they finished their work. Sometimes, I wait 2–3 days until the work is completely finished, but they wanted to get paid pretty fast. As such, I had no problem with paying on time, as I was happy with the quality of the service.

They create things in a short amount of time and come back to the client to ask what’s next. Clients have to be prepared to work fast with them. (I’m the type of person who likes to sleep over things. The more I think about something, the more I want to perfect it and the more ideas I have.) DNA does what you ask of them, and then they ask what’s next. That’s a good thing as they don’t take long to complete tasks.

Other providers I looked at were much more expensive than DNA.

Web Design for Electricity Startup

"The process of communication with both the designer and the developer was comfortable."

July - Aug. 2019

DNA Team redesigned a website for an electricity reduction startup. Their team created a more user-friendly interface and provided some frontend development services.

Iliya Торопыно Илья
CEO, JSC "T2S-Energo"

The new design led to an increase in conversions and request feedback by more than 50%. DNA Team establishes an effective project management process to encourage collaboration. Their team is knowledgable and communicative.

I am the CEO of TIME2SAVE startup, which was created as part of JSC "Svyaz Ingeneering M". We help companies reduce electricity prices by introducing an automated system of commercial electricity metering. Our startup employs 3 people, and in the main company more than 100 people.

For what projects/services did your company hire DNA Team?

Our startup was founded in 2016, at that time we tested several hypotheses to get leads through the site. By 2019, a redesign was required, the creation of a more user-friendly interface, as well as the correction of small problems in the site.

Our main goal was to increase the conversion to registration on the site, or requests from the forms located on the site. In the future, we also plan to increase traffic on the site by increasing the number of repeat users.

Initially, they planned to attract the main developer of the resource. However, the main developer has increased prices by more than 3 times. Due to the fact that the site is quite complicated from a technical point of view, a new vendor was sought from among the participants in the IIDF venture fund, who were with us on the same stream. In fact, the choice in favor of DNA TEAM was made on the basis of two commercial proposals for a small part of the work: the main developer and the new developer (DNA TEAM).

The TIME2SAVE project is a portal with services for aggregating electricity prices for energy retail companies in Russia. Various portal services allow you to conduct electricity price analytics for a particular enterprise, as well as select the most profitable electricity tariff plan, which on average allows you to reduce the cost of enterprises to pay electricity from 5 to 25%.

During the development process, I interacted with a UI / UX designer, and then with a frontend developer. At the same time, as a rule, during all discussions on Skype, CEO DNA TEAM was also present, which sometimes helped to come up with the best option for performing a particular task.

Within a month after completion of work, we observe an increase in conversion to registration and request feedback from the corresponding forms on the site by more than 50%.

The process of communication with both the designer and the developer was comfortable. Specialists knocked down the technical task in detail and in the process of work offered their more optimal solutions to the problems with which we basically agreed.

We liked the professional winter of the employees, as the work was done on the existing site, which does not have a code description, because the main developer refused to provide it. At the same time, the site was built on the proprietary engine of the main developer, which required the new developer (DNA TEAM) to deeply immerse themselves in the study of the code.

The only thing that didn’t quite suit us was the final cost, which was slightly higher than we originally expected. However, we treated this with understanding, as implementation deadlines were short, and we could not provide a description of the source code for the site to a new developer (DNA TEAM).

Web Design & Dev for Transformative Consulting Firm

“DNA Team’s process was extremely user-friendly as I only had to deal with one person.”

DNA Team designed and built a corporate website. The team uploaded content and integrated lead generation modules from external partners.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Kasper Ditlevsen
Managing Partner, Nexus International

DNA Team delivered a user-friendly website that clearly conveys the brand message to potential clients. Their straightforward workflow and consistent responsiveness have set them up well for future projects.

I am one of five managing partners at Nexus International Ltd., a transformative consulting firm. We operate globally with offices in London, Stockholm, Moscow, Monaco, Singapore, Muscat, Stuttgart, and Cape Town. Nexus combines in-house capabilities with strategic and equity partnerships, enabling us to broaden and deepen our value proposition towards our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire DNA Team?

We hired DNA Team to provide technical consulting and web development services.

Our goal was to launch a user-friendly website that explained complex propositions clearly using a layout that matched our image. We used to have a placeholder site, but it didn't communicate our value proposition and gave a completely wrong impression of our business.

One of my business partners used DNA Team and recommended them.

DNA Team designed and developed our website. Initially, they helped develop the assignment brief and presented several web template options along with their pros and cons. The team also gave recommendations on-site navigation. They uploaded content to the new site and integrated lead generation modules from our strategic and equity partners.

About 2–4 people worked on the project. I had a single point of contact who led me through the entire process.

We have received excellent client feedback on DNA Team’s work. Having a website has increased our credibility and streamlined our proposition. Also, we can now use our website for introductions instead of developing and sharing files. The website has increased the probability of our target audience reading the material. The project also helped us create a more professional image, as we now have consistent branding across company and service presentations, business cards, and other collateral.

We were quite satisfied with the effectiveness of their project delivery. Each phase took 1–2 days, and we used online tools for mock-ups and feedback. Our contact from DNA Team was highly responsive and understood everything that was happening. Although we experienced a few delays, they were mostly our fault as we created the website text.

I can’t think of anything. However, I am sure we will use DNA Team again for more complex work, which might have areas for improvement.

CRM Dev for Tobacco Companies

"They’re nice people that try to help as much as they can."

July 2018 - Ongoing

DNA Team created a CRM with data reporting and analytics that integrates with email and SMS marketing. They also built an auto login system that allows pre-registered users to easily enter age-sensitive sites.

CRM & Digital Executive, Tobacco Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with DNA Team’s work and other in-house teams are requesting to collaborate with them, which speaks highly of their expertise. Their agile approach leads to timely deliverables. That, along with their fair pricing, making them a great team to work with.

I’m the CRM and digital executive for a tobacco company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

We needed to develop a new CRM that can collect information from different tobacco websites. We wanted to track what users were doing on the websites.

They developed a CRM that helps us with reporting statistics and customer analytics. They integrated the analytics to help with email marketing and SMS marketing.

In Russia, we have to check before someone opens a tobacco website to see their age and if the person is a smoker. We also can’t do any advertising campaigns, so we’re basically in a dark market. We’re trying to help our customers know about our new product and provide an easier consumer journey, so we asked DNA Team to develop a system with auto login. When users click on the link in an email or SMS, they can open the website if they’re already registered as we’d have the information that they’re over 18 years old and are a smoker.

I work with the account manager, two or three IT analysts, and one financial specialist that communicates with me about contracts and billing. I don’t communicate with the developers.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

I worked with them before and was happy with their services.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 so far.

We started working together in July 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Our internal team is satisfied with their work. There’s another team in our company that has asked for DNA Team to help them with another project.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re nice people that try to help as much as they can. They always meet the deadlines that they set and work in an agile way. They use Jira with our IT staff and Trello with me.

They have very fair prices and provide a good level of expertise. They’re not always proactive in offering solutions, but if clients ask for it, then they will.

They don’t always understand how to present projects, but it’s not a huge issue.

Clients should provide direct tasks, detailing what they’d like to see. It’s also recommended to ask open questions about what they can do.

Overall Score They are a great team.

Website Development Projects for International Agency

"DNA Team has experience and perspectives that can complement those of designers and clients."

2016 - Ongoing

As an ongoing development partner, DNA Team has provided end-to-end development of multiple websites (including an e-commerce platform) and several CRMs. They are experienced with React.js, Vue.js., and PHP.

Russia
Director, International Marketing Agency

DNA Team familiarizes themselves with and delivers projects to end-clients at a rapid pace. Their frameworks have improved internal design efficiency, and their dedication pushes them to work outside normal hours. Though QA efforts could improve, DNA Team is a valuable long-term partner.

I’m the digital director of an international advertising or activation agency. We don’t do above the line (ATL) or below the line (BTL) activities, but rather 360-degree activations, mostly digital, for retail customers. I’m responsible for all digital projects for our dark-market cigarette brand client.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

One of our contractors couldn’t finish a project they’d been working on because of an unexpected lack of resources. It was abandoned in the final stage before launch, so we brought on DNA Team to take over and launch it for our client. They’ve since worked on other projects.

The initial project for the cigarette brand was a website development with a connected CRM. Because we’re a creative advertising agency, we handle our own UX/UI design and DNA Team does all the front- and backend programming.

They continued to support that solution post-launch, as well as work on other projects including more front- and backend development and two CRM systems. Additionally, they’ve contributed to mixed, online and offline events by connecting websites, email campaigns, and personalized videos sent to participants.

Their development competencies include Ruby on Rails, React.js, Vue.js, and Redis databases. Other ad-hoc projects have required them to recommend and work with suitable technologies such as Python and PHP.

We’ve had a project manager for each project, and sometimes one individual has covered multiple projects. We also have dedicated teams for each website and CRM project, which can vary in size. Those include backend and frontend developers, architects, and team leaders.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

They were chosen by our management because of their previous experience in other companies. Each year, we go through a bidding process for our projects and DNA Team has won both ad-hoc and ongoing projects consistently. We have local digital agencies in our network, but they’re more expensive and don’t always have the proper competencies.

I took on my position in September 2016, and DNA Team was already working with the company. I believe they started at the beginning of 2016. They’re continuing to provide support services for the cigarette website and another one, along with two CRM projects.

The most significant accomplishment has been launching a new, innovative product for our client in a very short time. While other providers asked for three months or more, DNA Team launched the CRM and e-commerce website in one month. They’ve also helped us restart abandoned projects and speed up internal processes. Specifically, they built a framework our designers can use to make product pages, activations, and articles.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good, but not excellent. We’ve had some QA issues with our projects (the initial CRM), but we also give them short timelines due to our clients. Still, this is an area where DNA Team needs to gain more experience. We use Trello and Kanban for each project, as well as a ticketing and task process we’ve developed throughout our relationship. Communication happens via online messengers, and Gannt charts organize our resources.

We often run complex projects with strict deadlines and DNA Team always steps up to deliver. They work overtime and divide the projects into steps to meet our exact dates. They also excel with documentation, which helps up comply with global regulations for international clients. Not all vendors can handle this requirement.

As I mentioned, they could expand their QA skills and look at the work from the user’s perspective and not only from the programmer’s.

Clients should involve the team from the project’s earliest stages. DNA Team has experience and perspectives that can complement those of designers and clients. Keeping them informed will help things go smoother in the later stages.

Outsource Mobile App Dev for Digital Production Company

“We feel very secure working with DNA Team.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Based on an internal UX/UI team’s designs, DNA Team develops Android and iOS mobile app software for the B2B and B2C channels. They also provide backend specialization for systems with high-load user cases.

Tallinn, Estonia
András Huszti
CEO, The Better Bunch

DNA Team maximizes ROI by rapidly completing software deliverables while maintaining an outstanding degree of product quality. Their services have helped attract many additional clients and engagements. The team accommodates changing specs and takes total accountability for end-to-end management.

I am CEO of The Better Bunch, an award-winning digital development company that specializes in mobile analytics and design. Our primary experience lies within the IoT, productivity app, and content-based app space. We offer app design for smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches and other wearables.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

Our company takes projects from idea to publication using a personal and product-oriented approach. We decided to partner with a software company to optimize product quality and minimize our in-house development expenses.

We needed a development partner that had experience with international English-speaking clients including management and development teams. After a lengthy search, we finally found DNA Team. They fit our level of requirements perfectly.

The scope of work mostly includes iOS and Android mobile apps for the B2C and B2B segments. We outsource all software development tasks to DNA Team while keeping UX/UI design in-house. We also leverage their backend expertise for complex projects where our customers assume system high-load user cases.

I mostly communicate with DNA Team’s CEO and CFO about management questions. Our in-house design team works directly with their engineering team.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

One of our recent customers shared their experience about outsourcing a project to DNA Team and recommended them. We got in touch with the founders. After a few calls, we decided to assign them a preliminary sample project. Since DNA Team completed everything according to our agreement, we’ve continued to work together on every new development task in our pipeline.

Our first project together started in August 2016. We’re continuing to work with DNA Team.

DNA Team helped us achieve our most significant goals of optimizing ROI and increasing quality. Since we started working together, we’ve observed a substantial decrease in our budget expenses due to the team’s speed and efficiency of work. The primary outcomes of their support have been an enhanced overall product quality and an increased number of clients and projects.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

A key benefit we’ve received from DNA Team has been their management taking full responsibility for our projects. Even when some of the design resources are from our company’s side, we often assign the project manager role to DNA Team representatives. We are completely satisfied with their approach.

Due to the specific industry space, our clients like to regularly change or expand design requirements while development is already ongoing. We’ve been pleased to find that DNA Team is completely flexible about changing situations. They always find an array of options and solutions to explore. We feel very secure working with DNA Team.

I couldn’t highlight any specific area. Everything is going quite smoothly.

DNA Team proposed we join their internal task tracking system. While we initially didn’t understand why we needed to, we gave it a try after a few projects. We found that working with their system gives us much more transparency and convenience. It helps us fully understand the precise project status without the necessity of managing it by ourselves. DNA Team can work in any style you want, but we recommend using their internal tools for deeper insight into the development process.

Android & iOS App Dev & Marketing for Consumer Electronics Company

"They are a very professional organization and are very easy to communicate with.”

Summer 2017 - Ongoing

DNA was contracted to create an e-commerce app from scratch for Android and iOS. The partnership expanded to marketing and communication strategies. They designed new ways to communicate with consumers.

China
Vladimir Nazarov
Head of Mobile Devices Department, Haier

Haier’s online store has received 30% more smartphone-based traffic since the app launched. They use an independent style and produce high quality deliverables in a timely fashion. Customers can expect a professional organization that communicates in a patient manner.

I am a smartphone sales manager at Haier. We make household appliances and consumer electronics. I focus on Russian and CIS markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

We wanted to transition to e-commerce to keep up with industry trends and better connect with consumers. We wanted to build an application to allow our customers to research and buy Haier products directly on their smartphones.

They designed and developed a mobile application from scratch for Android and iOS where users can buy Haier products directly from their smartphones. The app records a user’s purchase history as well as any points they have earned, which can be redeemed to purchase products. It comes pre-loaded on all Haier smartphones.

The engagement expanded to marketing and creating more efficient channels of communication with consumers.

The co-founder was the main point of contact. And our technical teams collaborated.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

I met the co-founder of DNA while he worked for another company, and we talked about his background in sales in the Russian and CIS markets. When we needed mobile app development services, I contacted him and we discussed price points, as well as DNA’s engineering capabilities. The proposal they submitted made a strong impression on us.

We’ve spent $25,000.

The relationship started in the summer of 2017 and is ongoing.

The number of users accessing our store from smartphones increased 30%. More people have downloaded the app to non-Haier brand smartphones as well.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked independently and required minimal guidance and supervision. When we needed to communicate, DNA was accessible through multiple touchpoints and efficiently processed our feedback.

They are a highly professional organization and are very easy to communicate with. Especially compared to another company we previously used.

There was nothing they needed to improve. Our longer response times actually slowed DNA’s work down.

Their technical team always tries to suggest the best and suitable solutions. Be attentive to their advice, as they want to help you make your product better and stronger.

I would definitely recommend them.

Internal Marketing CRM Dev for Cybersecurity Company

"DNA Team rapidly completed development tasks. They responded to all our questions promptly and thoroughly."

Summer - Ongoing

DNA team is developing an online portal for project management. They integrated several requested functions within the backend CMS. The database organizes digital advertising assets to share and download.

1,000-10,000 Employees

Russia
Head Of Web Design, Kaspersky Lab

The project manager facilitated an efficient and seamless workflow. QA testing confirmed the deliverable’s adherence to initial design requirements. Developers rapidly completed two platform iterations. DNA Team’s careful organization and responsive communication made for an effective dynamic.

I lead the web group within a cybersecurity company’s branding department. We produce advertising assets and build internal tools to optimize the delivery process across different offices.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

We needed to build an internal web portal on a tight deadline.

DNA Team is developing our web portal for project management. We provided a list of new features we wanted them to create. Our substantial CMS stores and classifies marketing assets. It includes sharing, advancing, and downloading options. Currently, the team is upgrading the platform’s second iteration.

A project manager facilitated our communication.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

My former colleagues in the digital industry recommended DNA Team.

We worked together throughout the entire summer of 2017.

We conducted testing to measure the entire project against the initial design specs. It was a perfect match. Everything about the final deliverable was exemplary.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

The workflow progressed flawlessly. Our project manager was always available and usually responded instantly. The project was organized in detail and communication was very fluid.

They could pay closer attention to the frontend development testing.

Fostering a clear and friendly dialogue will expedite the processes and lead to satisfactory results.

Updated Review

This review was updated on MONTH DAY, YEAR by the client. New content is below.

Company response

This comment was provided by NAME, POSITION at COMPANY, on MONTH DAY, YEAR.

Web Dev, UI, & Support for Large Creative Agency

“DNA Team created a secure and transparent replacement solution and a great consumer experience.”

Fall 2015 - Ongoing

DNA Team provides consulting and full-stack development to support third-party clients. Sophisticated designs improve the platforms’ frontend UX/UI. Complex programming yields robust CRMs and backend databases.

1,001-10,000 Employees

Singapore
Lau Geckler
Chairman, Geometry Global

DNA Team improves efficiency and product quality. Despite a complex, multifold chain of command, project managers seamlessly organized the workflow. Developers collaborated with the in-house teams to create innovative solutions. They delivered on challenging deadlines within a conservative budget.

When we first started working with DNA Team, I was the CEO of Geometry Global. I’m currently chairman of the board and general manager. We're one of the largest creative agencies in Russia owned by WPP [Wire & Plastic Products PLC]. Our company offer traditional advertising, consumer marketing, and formulates the customer acquisition journey. In most cases, we handle all of our clients’ creative and digital advertising needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Team?

Our in-house digital team offers advertising, movie production, and digital marketing services for our clients. Prior to our engagement, they’d also been executing frontend and backend development. We needed to improve the speed and quality of our digital services. I approached their founders to conduct due diligence on our internal processes, procedures, and resources. The results convinced us to outsource most of our development to DNA Team.

We’ve taken DNA Team onboard as a partner to provide UX consulting and execute all our programming. They developed both frontend sites and complex database structures. Recently, they streamlined the UI/UX for each of our major client’s websites. More importantly, they created an entirely new solution on the CRM and backend system. We wanted to solicit more useful information about each client in our database. The new system preempts duplicate profiles for consumers who interact with multiple company brands. Creating a uniform layout template for all the sites make them simpler to navigate. They've also supported innovations for other clients of ours, including a robotic self-service solution in the retail environment.

I’ve primarily been working on higher level strategy and commercial objectives with DNA Team’s two founding partners. I've also participated in update and status meetings.

How did you come to work with DNA Team?

I had worked with their founders at another business. That engagement was one of the best I've ever had in terms of speed, quality, and delivering within the agreed-upon budget. When I joined this agency and needed a contractor, I had no doubt about who to hire.

We engaged with DNA Team in late autumn 2015 and are still working together.

Rapid delivery was our most important requirement. We measured the timeline against a specific brief. All the databases had to be up and running on dates linked to product launches. These deadlines were immovable, and thus a critical criterion. Our company and clients prioritize security and scalability. Our old solution had several external plugins and open .NET apps, which is a risky association for the brand. DNA Team created a secure and transparent replacement solution and a great consumer experience.

How did DNA Team perform from a project management standpoint?

This project necessitated complex and sophisticated work. They interact with both our team and our third-party clients. After our client provided the actual brief, we defined DNA Team's specific role. Inherent political issues complicated the project management process. Their project managers are effective and professional. When we need flexibility within the scope or priorities, they quickly reallocate resources as needed.

Our client’s tremendous expectations necessitated precise financial estimates. DNA Team’s project managers accurately forecasted the timeline and costs. This proficiency sets them apart from comparable vendors we’ve used. They’ve generally delivered on all our requests within the defined budget. There have been very few surprises in all the years we've worked together, none of which were critical.

DNA Team usually works directly clients. Suddenly having an agency in between was initially a challenge for them. They found an effective solution to handling our complex third-party dynamic. As an agency, we always want minimal expenses, but we're satisfied customers in terms of results. They’ve been quite conservative in the cost estimations.

I wish we had closely integrated our respective teams much faster. In hindsight, we should have used a more transparent model that gave our end client visibility. Using DNA Team as a hidden backend function was very specific to our industry.

Their current work is probably a five, but it took some time to establish smooth communication and deliver on the timelines.
    They did a good job of sticking to the given estimate, but their prices are at the high end of the spectrum.