The Last Agency You'll Ever Work With!

GOLD VERIFIED

At Disruptive, we’re passionate about building lifelong relationships on a foundation that starts with your marketing and business results. Any worthwhile relationship requires work from both parties to be successful.

We partner with our clients to understand the WHY behind your business, the GOALS you aspire to and the IMPACT this will have on your customers and business; we translate this into a unique and authentic marketing strategy to get us there together.

After auditing over 3,000 companies' digital marketing strategies, we’ve found that on average over 76% of digital marketing budgets are wasted. Our first step is to reallocate or save those wasted marketing dollars. Next, we set up the foundation for lasting growth with robust analytics that paints an accurate picture of how each marketing channel is performing. Finally, we are positioned to start scaling your marketing results and driving towards your business goals.

Other stuff that might give you some confidence our actions speak louder than words:

• Over 1,000 positive reviews to date as a company
  • We manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital advertising budgets annually
  • Over 50 local and national awards highlighting our industry dominance ;)
  • Over 120 employees that keep anonymously voting us a top place to work
  • Not a single person laidoff, furloughed or decrease in salary during the COVID-19 Pandemic and economic crisis

Lindon, UT
  • 384 S 400 W #200
    Lindon, UT 84042

• Scott'sMiracle-Gro • Guitar Center • Sportsman's Warehouse • Litter-Robot • Columbia Southern University • ConocoPhillps • Death Wish Coffee Co. • Fandango • PennyMac • Adobe • Magento • Diesel Power Gear • KPMG • Crossover Symmetry • Wandrd • Madison Reed • Davinci Virtual • Coventry Direct • First American Home Warranty

Social Media Marketing for Asset Marketing Company

"I am continually amazed by Disruptive Advertising."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

A B2B real estate company needed to run Facebook Ads to identify home buyers and not pay with a cost per lead model. They hired Disruptive Advertising to run their online advertising campaign.

Springfield, Missouri
Heba Elkordy
Digital Project Manager, zBuyer

Business-oriented and knowledgable, Disruptive Ads has a fantastic business process. Their marketers always respond quickly and work more than expected. They were willing to adjust payment models to fit the B2B firm's needs, making their services more affordable than others.

I am the digital project manager for zBuyer, a real estate B2B company. We deal with real estate agents and sell them packages of leads for home shoppers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We wanted to get home shoppers interested in buying and selling houses using Facebook ads.

We had to find people interested in buying houses across all 50 states, but we needed to start with a limited number of leads first and reach them on Facebook. We hired Disruptive Advertising to help us with this Facebook Marketing Campaign.

I have interacted with four people from their team. Jace (Enterprise Account Manager, Disruptive Advertising) is amazing. He was super informative and would even work during the weekend sometimes. I also work with Katie (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) and Caitlin (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising). There are other people behind the scenes, too.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

Before working with Disruptive Advertising, we worked with another agency that took weeks to make changes, and their cost-per-lead model didn’t work for us. I looked for another provider and found Disruptive Advertising on Clutch.

Their reviews were one of the most important things in hiring them, as they mentioned their professionalism. I called them and set up an appointment. The way they handle business and their service level agreement (SLA) were both strong plusses.

So far, we have spent around $20,000. We are under a specific threshold, so we pay them fees according to ad spend. For cost per leads, it is according to the bidding.

We began working with them in December 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

They were able to do what we wanted. I am already running ads. I ran ads before, and I saw that we could pay less in some areas and if we were to change to a model like the one that we are currently in with Disruptive Advertising.

Also, they’re with billing and cost. We asked to meet the rate per lead that we paid with our previous agency, and we actually have been paying less than what we did before.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Google sheets and they manage all the screens and history. They are super business-oriented. We maintain continuous communication through email and our very informative weekly call with them. We also communicate through Hangouts. My only other experience was with the other agency and it wasn’t positive, so I am continually amazed by Disruptive Advertising.

I can give a list of some of their most impressive qualities:

• They are very business-oriented.
  • They're incredibly knowledgeable.
  • They are very detailed.
  • They get back to us on time.
  • Their business process is amazing.
  • Knowing what they're doing, they get results.

No. I agreed to their services knowing it would only be a weekly call, but they are always available to me. I reach out to them, and they get back to me within 24 hours. There is nothing that needs to be changed or enhanced.

My advice would be to give them all the business details. Have all the resources available and be transparent with current Facebook ads.

Paid Ad Mgmt. for Insurance Advisory

"We've made big strides towards improving our messaging based on our audience."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising supports Google and Facebook ad campaigns for a life insurance advisory firm.

Toronto, Canada
Will Bradley
Strategy & Growth Manager, PolicyMe

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the progress of the engagement thus far. Customers can expect a dedicated, hardworking, and professional team.

I'm the strategy and growth manager at PolicyMe, a Canadian-based digital life insurance advisor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for someone to manage and grow our paid marketing channels.

We wanted to achieve a consistent ad and audience testing cadence that will allow us to sustain a profitable cost of paid acquisition.

We read reviews, and solicited proposals from several digital marketing agencies.

Weekly update calls, paid google and facebook ad management, working with designers to create facebook ads, design, etc.

We worked with a facebook ad manager, a google ad manager, and an analytics team lead

We've made big strides towards improving our messaging based on our audience. We're not 100% there, but the improvements have led a gradual lowering of our cost per acquisition.

Very effective

Level of communication, responsiveness, how much effort they are willing to put in to understand your business, how disciplined they are with testing

Internal ad creative design could be improved, but they aren't creative specialists

Digital Marketing for Magic-Themed Jewelry Brand

"I believe their biggest asset is that they have a team of qualified specialists."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages digital and social media marketing for a magic-themed jewelry brand. The team is responsible for the daily maintenance of the client's Facebook, Pinterest, and Google ads.

Savage, Maryland
Ketan Bhalani
President, The Enchanted Forest

The engagement has led to measurable growth in sales and site visits, as well as increased interaction with social media ads. Disruptive Advertising facilitates a smooth workflow, consistently reviewing results and objectives with the internal team. The team is hard-working and creative.

Our store is The Enchanted Forest and we are an online based retailer specializing in the sale of magical and boho-chic themed jewelry pieces and accessories. I am the President and CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

So prior to engaging Disruptive Advertising, I handled all the marketing for "The Enchanted Forest" and primarily posted paid ads on Facebook. I knew that I wanted to scale our ad budget and contract with a vendor that could alleviate the time I had to invest each day keeping track of our company's marketing challenges. Disruptive had been contracted to provide the daily management of our Facebook and Google Ads marketing campaigns, and have recently started a Pinterest ad campaign.

The primary goals were to maintain a 3x ROAS on both Facebook and Google Ads platforms, while at the same time scaling sales to reach a minimum of $50,000 each month. We allowed 3 months as a transition period to achieve these goals.

I reached out to a few different vendors to get an understanding of scope of services as well as pricing. I looked at 3 different marketing companies, and the only prerequisite was a focus on Facebook marketing. I wanted to be sure that the company I chose was capable of managing our then-current ad campaigns, while also adding value via starting new campaigns on new platforms. Disruptive had the most compelling credentials and were large enough to offer resources that the other 2 vendors couldn't match.

Essentially, the scope of work is complete management and execution of our online ad campaigns. Disruptive is responsible for planning, developing and adjusting the various campaigns we run on a day-to-day basis. We have semi-weekly calls to review progress and monthly strategy calls to ensure that we are all on the same page with monthly goals and promotions, as well as staying on target for ad spend budgets.

I work directly with 2 specialists at Disruptive, Adriel Johnson who handle our Facebook campaigns and Summer Choi, who is responsible for the Google Ads campaigns. We have had 2 specialists since we started with Disruptive.

We have worked with Disruptive for a little less than 6 months and have seen measurable growth and progress. After the initial 3 month transition period, we have seen comp sales growth in the past couple of months, while delivering on our monthly sales and ROAS targets. Overall, we have also seen increased site visits and increased interaction with our ads on Facebook.

The workflow has been managed extremely well in my opinion. Both Adriel and Summer are easy to reach via email, and we always review expectations and performance each month during our strategy calls, so that has been helpful as well. There have been a couple times when we needed to adjust our campaigns to better align with our ad budgets and Disruptive was very accommodating and flexible so that we could stay within budget and still deliver on our goals.

I believe their biggest asset is that they have a team of qualified specialists. They can step in as needed when additional resources are needed. There have been times when we needed new ads designed or had technical issues with our ads running on the different platforms, and Disruptive has been able to seamlessly resolve the issues as they have come up.

Only area of improvement I can suggest is to steam line the transition period so that sales goals and targets can be achieved in less than 3 months.

For a small company like mine, cost was a big factor and was almost the prohibitive factor for me when choosing vendors. But they provide great value
    Overall, very pleased with their performance over the past few months.

PPC Management for Dental Company

“They’re always bringing new ideas to the table and encouraging us to try different approaches.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages PPC advertising campaigns through Google Ads in their long-standing relationship with a wisdom teeth removal service. They also conduct AB and conversion tests.

Alpine, Utah
Ryan Arnold
CEO, The Wisdom Teeth Guys

The deliverables are driving more leads toward the client’s services at lower costs, cutting the previous cost per lead in half. Their flexibility, transparency, and creative project approach has garnered results that go above and beyond expectations. They built a long-term partnership.

I’m the CEO of a dental support organization that provides wisdom teeth removal services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We needed a PPC partner to decrease our cost per lead and generate more patients.

They manage our entire Google Ads account and do some conversion testing to make sure we’re meeting goals. That involves AB testing of various ad copy for our landing pages. We meet weekly to examine their findings and discuss what is and isn’t converting new customers. Based on our discussions, they’re changing aspects of our campaigns weekly. In addition to ideation and testing, they create content and design the landing pages we’re using within the campaigns.

We work with Nick (Marketing Strategist, Disruptive Advertising), Jake (Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, Disruptive Advertising), and Quinn (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising). Quinn will be managing a new aspect of our expanding partnership with them.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I did a Google search because I was frustrated with our current PPC management partner. They had an ad for their local services on top of the search results. I figured if I could easily find them, they could help us achieve the same standing. It was a good indication that they know what they’re doing. We ended up hiring them.

With PPC management and conversion testing combined, we spend about $40,000 each year with them.

We started working with them in September 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

In the last 18 months, we’ve seen the results go off the charts. They’ve been able to deliver much more than I was expecting. Our cost per patient has decreased to at least half of what it once was. I didn’t think we were capable of that. Our team is now spending less money and earning more conversions than we were before working with Disruptive Advertising.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re willing to be flexible with me when we need things last-minute. The project managers are always very prepared for meetings, with their own agenda and updates on their progress.

The golden measurement is getting to an acceptable cost patient and cost per lead. They’ve been able to do that and more for us. They’re always bringing new ideas to the table and encouraging us to try different approaches. For instance, they suggested that we tie our leads back to our CRM to best be able to track which ads are successfully converting leads in the end.

At this point, we don’t have that information. That’ll help inform our advertising campaigns as we move forward. That’s our next step with them.

At this point, I’m super happy with all the results.

Have regular meetings with them and communicate clearly. Maybe weekly meetings are overkill, but it’s critical that they understand your business model and goals. Otherwise, the partnership will not be as effective as it could be. Educate them on your business, and make sure you understand the results they’re getting for you too.

Facebook & Google Ad Lead Generation for Education Company

"Their team has put the goal of our company first."

Aug. 2019–Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising supports paid marketing campaigns for an education company. The team integrated tracking measures, adjusted goals, and guide strategy to encourage lead generation on Facebook and Google.

501-1,000 employees

Hurst, Texas
Bijal Shah
Marketing Director, Incora Education

Disruptive Advertising helped to notably increase the number of qualified leads received. The team has generated organized reports and been transparent, providing feedback to ensure efforts produce value. They have fostered collaboration across teams to encourage success and continued partnership.

I’m the marketing director at Incora Education and our site called CDL.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We own CDL.com. When I joined, they hired me to see if there was value in the site. If there was value, we would continue with it. The entity was worth a lot of money, but our company wasn’t doing anything with it.

Disruptive Advertising has been involved technically in our paid marketing efforts, helping us with lead generation on Facebook and Google. Their team has been involved in all aspects of the collaboration to ensure we have a cohesive strategy in place. They've worked on our website's display and retargeted efforts to ensure we have the right goals. Their team also made sure tracking features were in place on our platform. Currently, we’re launching an email campaign with Disruptive Advertising.

We’ve worked with two people.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

When we were getting RFPs, the SEO agency we’ve worked with for a while recommended engaging Disruptive Advertising. They’d worked with them on a few other clients and they really enjoyed it. We wanted to make sure all our partners got along because that’s another battle I didn’t have the bandwidth to fight. When we started talking to Disruptive Advertising, we tested the partnership. Now, we’re going to extend our engagement with them.

So far, we’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 with them.

We started the engagement in August 2019, and it’s ongoing.

We used to get eight new profiles on our platform before we started working with them. Now, we’re hitting 120 qualified leads a week, which is amazing growth. When I approached them about the email campaign a couple of weeks ago, they said they didn’t think the platform was ready, and we shouldn’t do it. It’s been amazing to have that feedback.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve communicated every day by email mostly but also have phone calls once a week. We’ve had weekly check-ins and emails, which have been incredibly structured. We’ve followed a report format that makes it easy for every single person in an email to address what’s going on, what’s needed, and what isn’t.

The communication has made the partnership amazing. Typically, what happens with digital marketing is that agencies will compete with each other to be better. What’s been amazing about Distracted Advertising is that they’ll reach out to the SEO and dev teams to make sure we have a cohesive strategy in place and every team's successful. Their team has put the goal of our company first. More than all the other agencies I’ve worked with so far, they’ve been a true partner.

No, they’ve been amazing.

Set-up a structured document for them because they’re such a large agency and have many different teams. I’m working with the email marketing team—a completely different team than paid advertising. I’ve had to send the email marketing team the same assets because there’s no communication between the teams.

PPC Campaign for Law Office

"They have been very pleasant to work with."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising was contracted to manage a PPC campaign for a law office in order to generate leads.

Jason Eisenberg
Partner, Law Offices of Gary C. Eisenberg

Disruptive Advertising's efforts have generated more cases for the law office. Pleasant, motivated, and responsive, their team has always worked hard to get the best possible results.

I am an attorney with the Law Offices of Gary C. Eisenberg. We are plaintiffs attorneys that represent injured parties in a variety of personal injury matters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising to do a pay per click campaign for our law office.

To generate additional leads and cases for our office.

After conducting extensive research, we noticed that Disruptive had great reviews and positive customer feedback. Moreover, after interviewing several advertising companies, Disruptive was the most thorough, most interesting, and most aligned with our vision for the project.

We began by having extensive discussion regarding our goals for the project, our desired spend, and our desired return on investment. After establishing those measures, we came up with a strategy that would help us get there quickly and efficiently. After the strategy was developed, a landing page was created by Disruptive and was launched. Thereafter, pay per click ads were put in place by Disruptive.

We have been working with Caden who has been excellent.

So far we have signed up several cases from the pay per click advertisements.

They have been very pleasant to work with. We have enjoyed their follow up, responsiveness, and their desire to get us the best possible results.

They seem to be aligned with our interests. They seem to be very motivated and interested in getting us the best possible return on our investment and to generate the most leads possible so that we meet or hopefully exceed our goals.

None at this time.

PPC Services for Home Service & Improvement Company

“They handled our account carefully and really understood our business before diving in.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising constructed several Google AdWords campaigns to improve a decorative concrete company’s lead generation. They targeted keywords and engaged in new product campaigns.

Dallas, Texas
John Biasco
VP of Sales, Garage Flooring Pros

As a result of their services and campaigns, the client has seen considerable boosts in conversions, requests for consultations, and estimates. The team grew the Google AdWords account into the business’s top online lead generator. They were able to launch campaigns within two weeks of ideation.

We’re a decorative concrete company, offering staining and epoxy coating for commercial and residential projects. Our team takes on about 1,500 jobs each year.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for a company that could provide leads at a low acquisition cost while optimizing our Google AdWords account. Previously, we worked with 2–3 other agencies that didn’t work out, so we needed someone new.

To start, we met several times to determine goals for lead acquisition or lead cost. Together, we crafted a plan to drive traffic toward our landing pages to boost our sales. They were responsible for optimizing the correct keywords and regions through AdWords to get quality leads at a reasonable price.

Now, when a customer clicks on one of our ads, they’re taken to a landing page with a submission form. Ultimately, that form gets us either to an estimate or consultation, which is how we make conversions.

For a new product we’re introducing called an overlay, we’re building a campaign. They’ll have it up and running in 14 days.

There were three people working directly with me. Starting out, I spoke with a sales manager to discuss my goals for the project. After that, I was assigned to Caden (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) who acted as our account manager.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

All my research started with a Google search. I was looking for a social media or PPC firm with good reviews and high volumes of reviews. After narrowing it down to three companies, I interviewed them and decided on Disruptive Advertising.

We spent between $15,000–$18,000.

We started working with them in April 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

On any given day, we can receive as many as 40 requests for estimates, which is huge considering our niche offerings. We book about 60% of those requests, too. That indicates that they’re targeting our desired demographics well.

Our cost per keyword has been improving and acquisition cost is low. All of our market ads have click-through rates of about 8%, which goes above and beyond what I expected to be able to achieve with them. Our Google AdWords account now generates more leads than Home Advisors, which was definitely not the case before.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

I work strictly with Caden, who’s very responsive to our account. If I have a question or request for a change, I can shoot him an email, and the problem will be addressed in a few hours. When I was speaking with him yesterday, he made the changes while we were on the phone. He’s a rockstar. It’s great that he’s able to coordinate a campaign with only a 14-day window.

Sometimes, agencies want to start Google AdWords campaigns without fully understanding how a business operates. Disruptive Advertising took more time than I expected to dig into AdWords, but that ended up being a good thing. They handled our account carefully and really understood our business before diving in.

They’ve jumped on everything I’ve asked them to do, bringing only positive results for my company.

Everyone’s business is different. The best advice would be to thoroughly explain your company to their team. When they’re chasing those keywords, they’ll get great results. The last thing you want for your company is to be going after the wrong demographic, so pay close attention to how you discuss your needs.

I’ve referred three different businesses to them and discussed their skills as a reference.

Paid Advertising for Medical Waste Disposal Company

"They seem to be on top of all the changes occurring and never once do they stumble over the numbers."

Disruptive Advertising managed paid advertising for a medical waste disposal company. This included keyword analysis, landing page design, and Google and Microsoft PPC campaigns.

Naperville, Illinois
CMO, Medical Waste Disposal Company

The client's cost per lead decreased by 15% and cost per acquisition decreased by 17%. Disruptive Advertising establishes effective and in-depth communication, facilitating a collaborative relationship. Their team is organized and dedicated.

I am the CMO and co-founder of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held medical waste disposal and compliance services company. We cater to non-acute healthcare providers in 46 states.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive to manager our paid search advertising, specifically Google Ads and Microsoft Ads pay-per-click campaigns. We have outsourced to agencies a few times over the years, but for the past two years had primarily run in-house with inconsistent results (cost varying wildly from month-to-month, quality of leads all over the place) and no executable game plan when it came to iterative changes for A/B variant testing.

To reduce our cost per lead and cost per acquisition while increasing overall leads growth. We wanted to increase our presence to ensure there were no keywords or queries for which we were not appearing in paid results.

We established a baseline with our in-house efforts and then compared Disruptive's proposal to two or three other vendors. Each vendor performed their own keyword analysis based on a series of interviews before ultimately being given read-only access to our Ad and Analytics accounts to provide a more comprehensive report.

Disruptive put together a campaign strategy based on geographic parameters and keywords identified as most likely to convert. They then designed multiple landing pages to launch variant testing. From there we had weekly check-in calls to review results and compare their data (clicks, cost, etc.) to what was showing in our CRM and based on feedback from the sales team making adjustments to various campaigns.

I worked primarily with Jacob Secrist, our assigned account manager. Occasionally, a few other people from his team would participate in calls as they might have responsibility for landing page design or other facets of our campaign strategy.

Our cost per lead dropped by 15% while cost per opportunity dropped by 37% and, most importantly, our cost per acquisition decreased by 17%.

We continue to have an incredibly effective collaboration process between our two companies. Weekly check-in calls often turn into in-depth strategy sessions and I think we both walk away from those meetings feeling as if we've learned something new.

They seem to be on top of all the changes occurring and never once do they stumble over the numbers. They come into every call with a clear agenda and know the numbers quite intimately. It feels like we're their only client.

There is nothing that comes to mind. They are fairly responsive, though perhaps a slightly quicker turnaround time on some design components, but even that is usually done in under a week, guess we're just impatient

Overall Score We've worked with multiple outside vendor / marketing agencies, this is the longest we've ever worked with a paid search partner. Very happy!
    Very responsive to changes in schedule and let us use our own preferred dial-in conference tool for weekly calls.
    Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but feels just fair.
    Quality design work for landing pages that keeps with our theme / brand.
    We already have referred to others, will continue to do so.

PPC for Spa Company

"The precision of their reporting and the consistency in their communication stand out."

Jan. - Nov. 2019

Disruptive Advertising ran a PPC campaign for a hot tub and spa retailer. Their team created a PPC ad strategy and instituted analytics tracking.

Jordan Cox
Marketing Director, Paradise Valley Spas

The amount of leads the client has received has increased. Disruptive Advertising routinely hits goals set by the client. The team is organized and professional, providing quality services and reporting.

I work for a retail business that sells hot tubs, swim spas, and saunas. For those of you that aren't familiar with these products, they are comparable to luxury vehicle purchases. We only carry the top brands in the industry. My position at the company is controlling everything Marketing and Ecommerce.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

I used to have an in house person who managed our google ads, facebook ads, and all other PPC marketing channels. I had to let this person go but I didn't have the time to handle all of the work and optimize our PPC setup. As a result I hired another agency (just for clarity...Disruptive Advertising) that spent way too much money and provided me with horrible communication and reporting. I was paying them to take work off my plate and they caused more headache for me. That's when I started doing some more research for the best agencies in the business and I found Disruptive Advertising. They are truly experts on everything related to PPC.

My goals for this project were to optimize our PPC efforts and learn more about the best strategies to drive traffic to our website and retail locations to convert leads better. I also wanted to set up end to end tracking so I could better assess how much I should be spending on PPC vs other advertising channels.

I was doing research online and got a recommendation from a friend who works for a reputable company. To give me more reassurance, my exploration call with Disruptive was wonderful. They already did some research on my business and looked at some of the ads we were running so they hit the ground running. Even before working with me they had advice for making our account better and I knew that they were the perfect fit.

The ultimate goal of the project was to set up end to end tracking and to establish the best strategies to drive more leads into our sales funnel. Obviously we focused on making sure these were quality leads.

I worked closely with Kyle, Brian, and Josh. Kyle seemed like the account manager who was in charge or leading the calls I had with them every week. Brian set up the ads in google and Josh was the technical guru who set up the end to end tracking.

I cannot share explicitly, but I can tell you that they accomplished exactly what I was looking for when I hired them to handle our PPC ads. End to end tracking was set up properly and they did increase the number of leads we were getting from our PPC efforts. They routinely hit the goals I had set for them monthly.

The workflow was great. They really stayed on top of everything so it was easy working with them. They even responded to my inquiries on the weekend and were able to make last-minute changes that I thought needed to be made.

The precision of their reporting and the consistency in their communication stand out. They never wasted my time on weekly calls with them and they stayed data driven. They were also proposing new strategies and teaching me about the latest google updates that could be beneficial to my account.

No areas for improvement. They exceeded my expectations in every way.

Overall Score Best PPC in the business.
    Consistent and efficient. They never missed a call and were flexible if I had to change the schedule last minute.
    Bang for buck they are almost impossible to match
    Every person working with me was exceptional.
    I have already referred them to friends. They are my go to agency for PPC.

PPC & Digital Strategy for Cosmetics Distributor

"The team at Disruptive Advertising is dedicated to their accounts."

Disruptive Advertising was hired to build PPC campaigns for an eyelash extension product supplier. The team also helped with social media and email campaigns, working with Facebook and Google.

Provo, Utah
Casey Boswell
CEO, iLash Inc.

Disruptive Advertising meets expectations. Their team is skilled in a variety of digital marketing services. They’re communicative, proactive, and hardworking. Customers can expect a team of experts that strive to meet their goals.

I’m the owner and CEO of iLash Inc. We distribute eyelash extension products including tools, glues, and anything that’s related to professional eyelash extensions. The extensions are placed by licensed technicians.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were trying to make our PPC campaigns more efficient through Google and Facebook. We were spending a lot of money on this effort but wanted to make sure that we were getting the best bang for our buck as far as the number of clicks we were getting.

We started with an in-person meeting that went into our business, customer base, and goals. There was a lot of evaluation before we started implementing them. They also offered other digital marketing services that went beyond PPC in an effort to help our business and website.

I work with four different people. One who is responsible for social media, one for works with the PPC campaigns, someone who is in charge of customer analytics, and another who focuses on email campaigns.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I’ve used a lot of different companies over the years. I wanted a company that was more localized, so I could meet them more in person.

Throughout our different projects, we’ve spent somewhere in the $50,000 range.

Our engagement with Disruptive Advertising began in January 2018.

Disruptive Advertising has done a professional job for us.  All of their team is specialized in different areas, which has been helpful. They’ve continued improving and meeting our return on ad spend, which was our main goal.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’ve performed great. Along with being extremely knowledgeable, their team is easy to communicate with and responds quickly to questions. Their office is about 30–45 minutes from us, so I can easily meet them.

I found that during our initial talks, I’ve only had to meet with them once or twice in person. After that, we primarily speak during conference calls. The team at Disruptive Advertising is dedicated to their accounts. They do their best to stay on top of things.

Most companies only offer PPC or SEO services and don’t push other options on their customers. With Disruptive Advertising, customers start with what they’re interested in before building a rapport. The option to integrate multiple services outside of the initial scope at any time is excellent.

No, nothing that I could think of.

An in-person meeting is great in the beginning, even if flying is involved. That goes with all companies because starting off the relationship with a more personal connection is a benefit in the long run. I would also evaluate your budget because they’re willing to work with you in that regard. I would recommend Disruptive Advertising for any company.

Overall Score They’re very good.
    They’re always available for scheduled and unscheduled conferences & items
    They’re on the higher end, but you get what you pay for in this market.
    Good communication and follow-through.
    I would definitely recommend them based on my experience.

GOLD VERIFIED