Outsmart don't outspend your competition

Gold

Disruptive Advertising helps companies grow to the next level by developing and executing a dynamic digital marketing strategy that helps you drive the right traffic from Google and Facebook, identify what resonates with your audience and develop the perfect website experience.

You do not need more "likes" or goofy landing pages. You need results!

No smoke...no mirrors.

We'll provide you with the expertise you need at a much higher cost efficiency than trying to scale an in-house team. Our technology and team of marketing strategists can help your business grow using:

- Digital marketing strategy

- Paid search on Google/Yahoo/Bing

- Social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more

- Retargeting

- Ad creative (text, image, motion, video)

- Website design testing and development

- Web analytics (Google and Adobe Analytics)

- Simple and effective reporting dashboards

Thousands of companies have used Disruptive Advertising to build and execute their digital marketing strategy. Will you be next?

Lindon, UT

ConocoPhillps

Fandango

PennyMac

PPC Optimization for Commercial Clean Supplies Retailer

“Their systematic approach to optimization, responsiveness to our changing needs, and focus on results are impressive.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising is implementing PPC optimization tactics to improve ad performance stimulate business growth. They’ve also identified key metrics and realistic goals to target.

Decatur, Illinois
Galen Broaddus
Ecommerce Specialist, USA-CLEAN, Inc.

Disruptive Advertising boasts innovative ways to optimize PPC performance. Although the engagement is still young, the return on ad spend has increased, and the ad targeting is more effective. Clear communication on actionable items help ensure an effortless collaboration.

USA-CLEAN, Inc. is a nationwide provider of service to commercial-grade cleaning equipment and a retailer of used floor equipment and repair parts with a significant online presence. As an e-commerce specialist, I work with sales and marketing staff to optimize our e-commerce platforms and digital marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

After a few years with a different vendor, we were getting stagnant or declining results on our PPC ad performance, so we decided to find an agency that could help us reverse this trend.

In particular, we wanted to shoot for increased growth in the next 6–12 months, capturing more impression shares and increasing the efficiency of our PPC ads.

After reviewing several vendors, we were impressed by the interesting and different methods that Disruptive Advertising used to optimize their ads. They were also willing to give us concrete goals and shoot for them even before we signed on.

Disruptive Advertising immediately initiated optimization techniques for our PPC ads at multiple levels, giving us specific goals to achieve over 30- and 90-day periods. In addition, they recommended partners to us in areas where their personal knowledge was not as robust, including improving our analytics integration and our Google shopping feed. They now continue to support our PPC efforts.

We primarily work with a team lead and a consultant, both of whom have been very responsive to our questions and requests. We’ve also consulted with an analytics specialist.

Since we’ve only recently started the engagement, it’s difficult to give specific metrics. However, we’re already seeing an improved return on advertising spend (ROAS) and more effective targeting.

How did the Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very organized and has excellent communication. Our project manager is great about giving us an agenda before our regular weekly or special calls. He also spells out our action items before the end of the call and sends a recap of the meeting via email.

What impresses you about the Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive Advertising has a great reporting feature, but it still has some significant limitations and bugs. We would’ve liked to use this tool more, but it’s too unreliable. However, this hasn’t hindered us from finding other ways to collect similar information.

Web Dev for Wealth Management Company

"They demonstrate that the client’s satisfaction is the most important thing."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Disruptive Advertising designed and developed a website for a wealth management firm. They provided content creation guidelines to reflect a professional and client-focused atmosphere.

Lehi, Utah
Hylan Harper
Owner, Loyal Wealth Management

Disruptive Advertising delivered a stunning website within their promised 30-day development window. The staff was accommodating in every way and exhibited an evident dedication to quality service. Because of the project’s success, future collaboration is anticipated.

I am the owner of Loyal Wealth Management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

I was not pleased with the website developed for me by another vendor. I engaged with Disruptive Advertising to create a website that was more professional and reflected the qualities of my firm—which are that it is client-focused, welcoming, and makes people feel at home.

We got acquainted with a few interviews to discuss my objectives. They picked up on what I wanted fairly quickly. I developed content for the site based on recommendations from them on what would be the most effective in certain spots. They were instrumental in guiding me through this entire process and building a new site from the ground up.

Craig (Vice President of E-Commerce, Disruptive Advertising) was my primary point of contact. Jared (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) arranged most of our schedule and gave me assignments for what I needed to provide them. And Sarah (Design Team Director, Disruptive Advertising) coordinated the design and any graphic elements for the website.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I was initially intrigued by their company name, but I also had a chance to meet with them in person because their office is only about 15 minutes away from mine. We had a phenomenal face-to-face meeting, and I could tell they had a great team.

I spent $3,000.

We worked together from February–March 2018. They promised a 30-day project, and they met that deadline. They’ll soon be helping me again because I have decided to change my hosting provider.

I no longer receive disparaging comments about my site. Everybody is now complimentary and curious which company built it. The comments from my clientele have been fantastic. It’s a first-class site, and it is easy to use. My clients have asked me to increase the amount of content they can find on the site, so I’ll be adding that soon.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They were flexible in how we communicated—whether that was by phone, email, or in person. They let me control how I wanted the interaction to be. They are probably the best team I’ve worked with in any capacity in quite some time.

The reason I went independent and started my own firm was because I wanted there to be no other agenda than my clients’ perspective and goals, and I only want to work with firms that are that way. I found that with Disruptive Advertising. They charged me a flat rate, and they accomplished everything just as I wanted it. They demonstrate that the client’s satisfaction is the most important thing.

No, everything was just as I wanted it.

PPC & SMM for New Apparel & Fashion Company

“They make us feel like their only client—not just one of a hundred.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising helped refine and implement paid advertising strategies for various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google. They continue to maintain and support these efforts.

Draper, Utah
Melisa Ghersi
Digital Marketing Director, Black Clover

Disruptive Advertising’s efforts significantly increased ROI, and all of their campaigns are performing above average. The team manages a smooth collaboration, communicating consistently and offering top-quality customer service. They’re realistic and deliver on all of their promises.

I’m the digital marketing director of Black Clover. We’re a lifestyle apparel brand that sells both online and in-store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We’d had a few negative experiences with paid advertising agencies. We spent a lot of money on social media and Google ads and didn’t experience any return on our investment. We needed a strategic partner to manage our paid ads.

As a newer brand, we didn’t have a clear-cut marketing strategy. We provided the Disruptive Advertising team with what we had, and they refined our campaigns and added some efforts of their own. The team implemented strategies across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, and most recently Bing. They continue to provide support.

Cory (VP of Operations, Disruptive Advertising) is our account manager, but I interact with their full team on a weekly basis.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We noticed that a friend in the industry was doing really well in terms of paid advertising, so we reached out to see who they were working with. They introduced us to Disruptive Advertising and provided a strong recommendation. We had a couple of meetings and shared our goals, and their team was confident they could fulfill our needs. Ultimately, we decided to give them a chance.

We’ve spent $100,000 so far, with about 30% of that covering management fees.

We started working with them in May 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

Thanks to Disruptive Advertising’s efforts, we consistently generate an ROI three times larger than our initial spend. We’re currently trending above average in all of our campaigns across all channels.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Looking at management skills specifically, they’re the best team we’ve worked with. I communicate with all of their team members weekly, if not daily. Outside of our scheduled meetings and conference calls, we chat through email and over the phone. So far, they’ve met every deadline. They are transparent, responsive, and always available. Overall, it’s been an easy collaboration.

They’re realistic, and they deliver on their promises. Additionally, I appreciate their level of customer service. If I ever need something or want to discuss an idea, they’ll make time for me. They make us feel like their only client—not just one of a hundred.

No, we’re very happy with them. If they expanded their business model to include more services, we’d give them even more work. We’re currently outsourcing our needs in the areas that they don’t cover to other vendors.

Clients should explicitly explain their goals. We laid out our objectives form the start, and they’ve been accomplishing them ever since. They treat every goal as a new challenge. Overall, they’re a valuable partner as long as communication is clear and transparent.

PPC & SMM for Marketing Tech Startup

“Out of all the marketing teams I’ve worked with, Disruptive Advertising has been the most successful.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising took over marketing responsibilities when numerous prior companies failed to deliver. They work on PPC and SMM, initially focusing on Google and Facebook. They now design ads, too.

Jamestown, New York
Matt Baglia
CEO & Founder, Slick Text Innovations

Unlike other firms, Disruptive Advertising takes time to foster a personal relationship and strives to create successful campaigns instead of just focusing on getting paid. They have an organized and transparent workflow, making them reliable and trustworthy.

I’m the CEO and founder of Slick Text Innovations, an SMS marketing and mass text messaging service. We provide businesses and organizations in North America with online software suites to communicate with their audience via SMS.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We needed to improve our PPC. We’d worked with a few agencies in the past, but it never produced the results we wanted, so we needed a new partner.

Disruptive Advertising initially worked on our Google Ads account and our Facebook ads, trying to increase their performance. They then took on more responsibility, such as designing ads, videos, and landing pages.

We work with a senior account strategist and a marketing consultant.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

Our marketing director found them online. We had a few different options, but we were pleased with Disruptive Advertising, so we hired them.

We’ve been working together since June 2018.

They’ve completely turned our paid ads around; last month was the best month we’ve ever had. Our cost per conversion is at an all-time low (about half of what we used to pay), and the number of conversions is at an all-time high (triple what we used to get). I’ve recommended them to several colleagues because they’re so good.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a transparent workflow and manage the project extremely well; much better than previous agencies we’ve worked with. We have weekly meetings to review the performance of the campaigns and discuss any new ideas. Several hours before our call, they send an agenda that I can review in case I have any questions or concerns. Throughout the week, they message me to get my feedback and explain any changes.

Out of all the marketing teams I’ve worked with, Disruptive Advertising has been the most successful. We have a personal relationship, and they care about our success. I’m not just another customer to them; they care deeply and do high-quality work.

Ask for Derek and Jacob (our main points of contact); they’ll do a great job.

They’re quite affordable, but their excellent work comes with a higher price tag.

Paid Social Media Advertising for Software Company

"Our organized, powerful program can scale infinitely while maintaining incredible performance."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising assists with content creation, audience targeting, and reporting for paid social media advertising. They're active on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Lehi, Utah
Mark Boothe
Head of Social, Adobe Experience Cloud

Every social campaign has dramatically improved click-through rates and user engagement. Disruptive Advertising amazes with their organized workflow, flexible scaling, and fluid communication. Each team member brings deep industry knowledge and a dedicated, results-driven work ethic.

I'm the head of social media for Adobe's Digital Experience Business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

I hired Disruptive Advertising to help manage, strategize, and execute our paid social campaigns. They focus on driving top-level awareness for our Adobe Experience Cloud.

Our main metrics are click-through rate and engagement.

I had a personal relationship with their CEO, so I hired him for social media training. They also audited our paid programs and delivered great feedback. I was specifically impressed with their VP of paid social. He had a uniquely deep, strategic knowledge of each platfom. We started hiring them to help with the management of our significant spend.

Disruptive Advertising is an extension of my team. We connect closely with them to help everything run smoothly. They work with my team leads on social media marketing, including audience targeting, content and copy creation, and reporting.

We selected a package that includes their VP of paid social, so he spends time on the account. It's great to access his depth, strategy, and knowledge. Our team lead, who also runs our Twitter advertising, couldn't be any better. Multiple team members run our LinkedIn, and another handles Facebook and creative. Our agreement also includes creative and training resources. The end-to-end team composition is fantastic and solid.

I'm thrilled with the results. Their strategy and organization have placed us in a great place. We've seen powerful results on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and we achieve best-in-class engagement and click-through rates.

Our success hinges on how smoothly the program runs. Disruptive Advertising keeps us organized and mobile. We couldn't do it without them. Because of their superior resources, they structure campaigns with far more depth and sophistication than we can.

Our organized, powerful program can scale infinitely while maintaining incredible performance. Disruptive Advertising has taken us to new heights. If you do any performance marketing, stop reading and call them.

It's fantastic! Their communication and work ethic are unmatched. I've worked with many massive marketing agencies, and Disruptive Advertising simply outshines them.

I appreciate their ability to staff up while remaining scrappy, communicative, and focused on results. We have an open relationship and always share results. Small issues or miscommunications occasionally arise, just like in any relationship, but we work through challenges quickly.

I'm impressed by so much! I'm a big fan of their leadership, but am continually impressed by the direct team. This group doesn't just talk the talk; they walk the walk. I couldn't be happier with them and have no plans to end this relationship. Hopefully, we'll find more opportunities to work together.

They should only keep up the great work! I would only point out the continual need to focus on tiny details. Disruptive Advertising is incredible at this, but there's always room for improvement. When you deal with social content at a large organization, there are ample opportunities to make small mistakes like typos or targeting mixups. We've worked through small issues, and I have total confidence in them, but it's always good to check everything three or four times. Overall, however, I'm thrilled. I'm just nitpicking.

Overall Score Can you tell I like them?
    Communication is fantastic and scheduling isn't a problem.
    I'm happy with their prices.
    I already have.

Digital Marketing for Personal Injury Law Firm

"They improved the quality of the leads that we receive. They did a great job on the landing pages as well."

Disruptive Advertising provides PPC services, in particular, the handling of Google AdWords campaigns. They also designed new landing pages for a law firm website.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Michael Fielding
Partner, Fielding Law

Customer acquisition costs have dropped dramatically since Disruptive Advertising was first engaged. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Consistent communication, responsiveness, and knowledge of the marketing industry justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m a partner at Fielding Law, a personal injury law firm with offices in Utah and Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for ways to get more clients at better prices.

Disruptive Advertising designed new landing pages for our law firm to help with our marketing efforts. They also took over our Google PPC ad campaigns, which they’ve been managing for over six months.

Our main point of contact is Chelsea (senior marketing strategist, Disruptive Advertising). We also work with Colby (VP of lead generation, Disruptive Advertising), who leads the team. Chelsea does most of the day-to-day work running our campaign.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We’d heard about them through several channels. My brother and partner, Mitchell, had been friends with someone at Disruptive Advertising for quite some time. We also heard from other firms who had positive things to say about them.

We started working together around May 2018 and we the engagement is ongoing.

One of the key metrics in our business is the cost per acquired personal injury case. We’d been working with another marketing company, but our cost per case remained high. Disruptive Advertising helped us lower the acquisition cost. They’ve also improved the quality of the leads that we receive. They did a great job on the landing pages as well.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is the best, really top of the line. Chelsea communicates with us frequently via email. We have a weekly standing call on Friday mornings to go the over performance of our account. It gives us a chance to ask any questions and talk about the projects we're working on. We also meet with them in person from time to time.

Disruptive Advertising really cares about us and our success. Their communication is better than other companies. Their team is smarter and more in touch with what's going on in the industry.

No, I can't think of anything.

It helps to develop a good working relationship. Be clear on communication and expectations. Let their team know what your goals are as a company so that they can see the bigger picture. They’ll help you get where you want to go.

PPC & Social Media Marketing for Scientific Models Store

“Disruptive Advertising more than tripled our return on ad spend (ROAS).”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provides PPC and social media marketing services for Facebook and YouTube.

Lexington, South Carolina
Dan Handford
President, Shop Anatomical, Inc.

Disruptive Advertising significantly improved the company's return on ad spend (ROAS) in a short timeframe compared to previous ad firms. Very punctual, responsive, and receptive to client needs, working with their team continues to be a great experience overall.

I'm the president of Shop Anatomical, Inc., which sells anatomical educational supplies (i.e., plastic skeletons, brains, and hearts) to labs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were working with another ad agency, but weren't happy with the results they were providing over the course of 5–6 years, so we engaged Disruptive Advertising for PPC and social media marketing.

Disruptive Advertising took over our PPC and social media marketing efforts for Facebook and YouTube.

We have one main point of contact, but have worked with several others as well.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We interviewed many ad agencies, but Disruptive Advertising's proprietary analytics reporting tools set them apart from others. They're able to pull custom information as frequently as we request into one easy-to-read dashboard.

We've invested about $30,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since March or April 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Disruptive Advertising more than tripled our return on ad spend (ROAS). We're very happy with the results they're providing thus far compared to other vendors we've worked with.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very punctual and responsive. We can reach them whenever we need, and they never miss a deadline.

Their constant communication sets them apart. I never have to follow up with them, because they're very proactive in their approach to completing projects and keeping us up to date.

I can't think of anything.

Be responsive when their team reaches out for additional information, so they can quickly turn around deliverables.

Social Media Advertising for Online Retailer

"Although they were always very polite, I never believed that I was being told the full truth."

2.0
2.0

Sept. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Disruptive Advertising was engaged to provide social media advertising services to build brand awareness and drive sales. This review includes the vendor's response.

CEO, Shoe Marketplace

Breakdowns in communication and a poorly executed strategy for audience targeting led to a shortened and problematic engagement. Disruptive Advertising set uninspiring goals for return on ad spend, and they did not make mindful attempts to improve their service.

I am the founder and CEO of an online international marketplace for artisan shoes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

I contracted with Disruptive Advertising for paid social media advertising.

I hoped to build awareness of my brand, which would drive consistent and increasing sales.

I read their reviews on Clutch.

I intended to have Disruptive Advertising coordinate advertising for my target audience. I provided a $2,000 per month budget for ad spends.

I was initially told four people would be involved, but one was a salesperson, and one was a manager, so I truly only dealt with two people.

How did your relationship with Disruptive Advertising evolve?

After agreeing to a contract, they said they would aim for a 1:1 return on advertising spend (ROAS), which is quite low. I determined that I needed to be closer to 2.5:1 to break even and merely pay for the services. For the duration of the engagement, we were consistently hovering around that 1:1 level, but we sometimes dipped as low as .60:1. I spent a lot of time babysitting them. I never saw their team take the initiative to test new strategies. They never made changes without me forcing the issue.

What problems arose and what did Disruptive Advertising do to address them?

In addition to operating outside the confines of my stated budget, their team targeted an audience in a country that my company does not sell to. I was constantly auditing their work and finding problems. I never received satisfactory reasons for their missteps—I only received apologies. When I reached out to break the contract and end the engagement because they did not achieve the results they promised, I received no response. I contacted each of the four people involved at the beginning of the project, but nobody responded.

They are very poor communicators. Although they were always very polite, I never believed that I was being told the full truth.

I was convinced through the Clutch reviews that Disruptive Advertising would be a worthwhile vendor. My experience did not match those expectations.

First and foremost, their communication must improve. And they must become better at tempering time and cost expectations until they can adequately execute what they are hired to do.

1.0
    Their team made many excuses as to why weekly summaries and updates were delayed.
    This ended up being more expensive than hiring a freelancer.
    I would never recommend them.

Company response

At Disruptive Advertising our goal is that even if the end result didn't meet expectations, that anyone we work with would still be willing to recommend us based on their working experience with us and clearly that did not happen here.

The reality of digital marketing is that it's impossible to predict outcomes from the onset of any engagement and we've taken the time to review this situation to ensure we learn and grow from it.

In this situation, we were starting with a new and unknown brand which presents a big variable in our ability to predict results out of the gate. Given the uncertainty of the situation the client and our team agreed that a 1X goal out of the gate was the right place to start a 90 day trial of working together. We hit and exceeded the 1X goal for the first month and actually achieved 1.94X and then a 2.7X the second month.

The CEO, who was not involved in the initial conversations or expectations, started participating in the calls and decided our success metrics were not in alignment with the business and prematurely ended our 90 day trial agreement.

What we learned here is that we should have required executive sponsorship before beginning the engagement to ensure strategic alignment.

When we explained that given the resources we've already assigned to the trial period of working together, we expected them to honor their agreement is when we received three charge backs and this review.

SEM and SMM for LinkedIn and Facebook

“Disruptive Advertising is very responsive and effective.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provided social media marketing for LinkedIn and Facebook. They also support search engine marketing efforts to enhance advertising campaign performance in India, Canada, and the US.

San Jose, California
Marketing Operations Manager, Rise Inc.

Disruptive Advertising’s digital marketing campaigns have improved conversion rates more than 100% globally. They’ve also increased web traffic in excess of 100% for specific websites. The team communicates promptly, offers high-level expertise, and demonstrates a commitment to success.

I’m the marketing operations manager for RiseSmart, Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising for search engine marketing growth. They also help us with expansion for our Facebook and LinkedIn social media advertising.

Disruptive Advertising revamped our strategy for paid search and paid social media ads. They focus on constant improvement for our campaigns’ performance.

We compared 3–4 vendors. We evaluated their overall professional expertise, engagement costs, and account admin resources.

Disruptive Advertising worked on Google AdWords. They also helped us with ads on Bing, LinkedIn, and Facebook. The team targeted three regions: the US, Canada, and India.

We work with 1-2 account administrators for each channel.

Since we started working with Disruptive Advertising, our traffic has increased over 100% for certain sites. Our global conversion rate has also increased by more than 100%.

Disruptive Advertising is very responsive and effective.

Disruptive Advertising has shown a willingness to provide extra expert resources to help our account achieve growth.

It took a while to explore and identify the right strategy to pursue.

PPC Advertising & CRO for E-Bike Manufacturer

“Whatever we're trying to do, they have a solution for us.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising is deploying targeted PPC advertising and implementing conversion rate optimization strategies.

San Diego, California
Executive VP, Electric Bike Manufacturer

Within two weeks, website traffic improved dramatically while online advertising costs have dropped. Disruptive Advertising’s unrivaled results, cost-effective approach, and seamless collaboration continue to impress.

I am the executive VP of a company that designs and manufactures electric bikes. We sell them directly to consumers online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired them to improve the efficiency of our online advertising spend. We also wanted to add new functionality to our website.

Our goal was to bring more people to our website and improve our conversion rates. We wanted our product to be seen by people who are in the market for an electric bike. We also wanted to streamline our online experience so that more customers complete their purchase. This means fewer customers leave an abandoned shopping cart.

A friend in the industry highly recommended them.

To achieve our goals, we needed to build an online advertising strategy from the ground up. Our relationship with Disruptive Advertising began with us handing over the keys to our PPC advertising. They assigned a team to each advertising channel.

We are in close contact with each team lead and an account manager.

The results were incredible. Within 2–3 weeks of our kickoff meeting, Disruptive Advertising had increased traffic to our site by a factor of 2.5, all without increasing our ad spend. We were expecting results like these to take much longer and to cost much more.

The funniest thing is that after their ads began running, we suddenly received a flood of solicitation from other online ad agencies. Presumably, they had never heard of us until Disruptive Advertising turned our brand from invisible to visible online.

We've found Disruptive Advertising to be competent in every direction we take our marketing strategy. It's easy to give them autonomy because their ideas and capabilities are better than ours. Whatever we're trying to do, they have a solution for us. Plus, the cost is a tiny fraction of the expense of building out a comprehensive marketing department in-house.

Right now, Disruptive Advertising is putting a lot of work into our marketing infrastructure, so there's a lot of communication back and forth. We interact directly with the people doing the work, mostly through weekly meetings. Ideas and feedback flow rapidly in both directions, and we've covered a lot of ground in a short period. They think like engineers, using data analysis to back up every decision. This philosophy resonates with our team.

I can't believe the level of trust I have in an outside consultant to manage a project so critical to my company's success. Working with Disruptive Advertising is better, faster, and cheaper than doing things on our own or getting another provider.

Gold