Outsmart don't outspend your competition

Gold

Disruptive Advertising helps companies grow to the next level by developing and executing a dynamic digital marketing strategy that helps you drive the right traffic from Google and Facebook, identify what resonates with your audience and develop the perfect website experience.

You do not need more "likes" or goofy landing pages. You need results!

No smoke...no mirrors.

We'll provide you with the expertise you need at a much higher cost efficiency than trying to scale an in-house team. Our technology and team of marketing strategists can help your business grow using:

- Digital marketing strategy

- Paid search on Google/Yahoo/Bing

- Social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more

- Retargeting

- Ad creative (text, image, motion, video)

- Website design testing and development

- Web analytics (Google and Adobe Analytics)

- Simple and effective reporting dashboards

Thousands of companies have used Disruptive Advertising to build and execute their digital marketing strategy. Will you be next?

Lindon, UT

ConocoPhillps

Fandango

PennyMac

PPC Management for Bookkeeping & Financial Services Firm

"My account managers care about the project, are good at their job, and are very efficient."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising managed PPC for a financial services firm, also taking on A/B testing and reporting.

Kaysville, Utah
Eddy Hood
CEO, Ignite Spot

The cost per conversion has since been cut in half, and the client is receiving several new leads as a result of the PPC efforts. The team has made the process very easy by communicating well and taking on significant responsibility.

I am the CEO of Ignite Spot. We provide outsourced bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services to businesses throughout America.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising to manage our PPC campaigns.

Our goal was to generate an additional four to five clients a month.

I was very impressed with their website, reviews, and the technology they use. When I spoke with them, I was also very impressed with how personal they were.

On a monthly basis, Disruptive Advertising is paid a flat fee to manage my PPC campaigns as well as do some A/B testing on my website to improve conversions. They send me a report each week showing our progress towards our goals and we have a phone call every other week to discuss.

There are four people working on our account. Two of them are managers which I haven't connected with outside of the initial onboarding call. The other two are my hands-on account managers. One does PPC and the other one does A/B testing.

So far, we have cut our cost per conversion down by half of what we thought it would be and we are getting a lot of great leads coming into our system. The team at Disruptive is working hard to qualify the leads by using negative keywords and writing tighter copy. They are very proactive at making the account better every day.

Its been very easy for me. In the beginning, I had to get some code installed on my site. That wasn't difficult, but I do have a background in web. After that, they did everything. All I've had to do is show up for phone calls and talk to leads.

The people. My account managers care about the project, are good at their job, and are very efficient.

As of yet, not really. They seem to have done this so many times that they think of improvements before I do.

Digital Marketing Services for Events Co.

"They are great people that are easy to get along with."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising built a marketing strategy for an events company that holds races across the country to increase the number of runners registered. They also managed paid search on Google and Bing Ads.

Ogden, Utah
Logan Roberts
Marketing Manager, FundRacer Events

Several races around the country have seen an increase in participants. Disruptive Advertising cares about their clients' success. They're responsive and easy to work with. Their openness was also noteworthy.

I am the Marketing Manager for an events company that puts on fun runs across the country. We are in sixty-plus markets a year. I help in driving revenue through B2B and B2C by maximizing our reach in each market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We started as a small brand that didn't have much knowledge of digital advertising. We turned to Disruptive to help us build out a strategy for Google Ads and conversion optimization.

We wanted to increase the number of people registered for our races. We also wanted to create a marketing strategy that made sense for our brand of fun runs.

We looked at different companies that offered to manage digital advertising. We went with Disruptive Advertising because of their commitment to making data-driven decisions and their openness with us.

They have managed our paid search ads on Google Ads and Bing. They also provide us with reports as needed. They have helped us manage millions of impressions over the years.

We have worked a number of different people as Disruptive Advertising has grown through the years.

They have helped us to grow multiple races into national brands that have had hundreds of thousands of participants. They are always helping us to reduce the cost per result we want.

We have had weekly phone calls with the person managing our account. We also have consistent emails back and forth.

How much they care about our successes. They are great people that are easy to get along with.

When things get busy it can feel like they don't look at your account as much. But that is something that happens towards the end of the year when the advertising industry is going crazy.

PPC Advertising for Casino & Resort

"Our account manager has a knack for customer service at a level that is higher than most other industries."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising coordinates PPC and digital marketing efforts for a casino and resort. They assess Google algorithms, manage various campaigns, and determine appropriate ad spending amounts.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Vince Pisciotanno
Digital Marketing Consultant, Golden Nugget Biloxi

As a result of guiding several successful campaigns, Disruptive Advertising has helped increase hotel room bookings and conversions by 1,000% month-over-month by mid-year. The incumbent account manager has led the project with admirable levels of proactivity and customer service.

I am a digital marketing analyst at the Golden Nugget Casino & Resort in Biloxi, Mississippi.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising to help us stay competitive in a crowded hospitality and tourism region. We felt that we needed to expand our digital advertising to stay ahead of other casinos and hotels.

We rely on Disruptive Advertising to manage our PPC campaigns through Google Ads. Our account manager maintains that account in accordance with what we want to spend per day, per month, and per contract year. All the while, he makes sure Google and its algorithms accept the content we put out there. We hope that these efforts foster high-quality ads on the first page of Google’s search results.

The relationship with Disruptive Advertising began before I started in my role. From my understanding, we didn’t have a dedicated internal role for these services, so the production, preparation, and marketing of digital ads were always out of our hands. With that in mind, I would assume that Disruptive Advertising was hired and tasked with simply getting us on the market, and then we’d grow from there.

We’ve worked with three representatives so far. The first two left the company, and the third one has been with us since November 2018.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I’m not sure if other vendors were considered or not. Disruptive Advertising had a longstanding relationship with one of our sister properties, which has a director of digital marketing that had worked closely with them. I imagine we selected Disruptive Advertising based on that recommendation and their company’s expertise in the hospitality and tourism sector.

The total cost so far, including our Google spend and Disruptive Advertising’s fee, has been around $250,000.

We started working with Disruptive Advertising around October 2015, and it’s ongoing.

We run a few Google Ads campaigns because we want to make sure we track a multitude of topics that other properties may not be looking out for. When I first started in 2018, we weren’t putting a lot of money into what I would call a “competitor campaign." We describe that as a set of keywords and search terms intended to mooch business from competing properties in the Mississippi Gulf Coast. As I started getting a better understanding of how our digital placement was functioning, we were able to put some more money behind the competitor campaign. That campaign helped us be a bit more visible when people happen to be searching for one of our competitors. We hope that they would instead click on one of our ads and ultimately decide to book a hotel room with us instead of our competition.

We’ve seen some good results with that strategy, but our most significant result has come recently. For the longest time, we were running a campaign called “Enhanced Cost Per Click,” or ECPC. That method allowed our rep to monitor our account and manually adjust bids to make sure we were getting in front of as many people as possible at profitable times.

So far this year, we have increased hotel bookings and conversions by 1,000% month-over-month, and we’re not even done with July. Disruptive Advertising’s recommendations have gotten us more quality impressions, which means a higher level of clicks, which then translates into a better reputation with Google. We are appearing higher on search pages and spending less money to get there.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Our first account manager was everything we could have asked for in terms of being professional, responsive, and proactive. Our second rep was not nearly as ambitious, however. We’ve found our stride again with our current representative, who coincidentally trained our original manager. He works nonstop in the same ways as his mentee, so we’ve been very successful since he took over. We have weekly calls, and our rep is always eager to hear our ideas and challenge us to try new strategies. We are knocking metrics out of the park based on his recommendations.

Our account manager has a knack for customer service at a level that is higher than most other industries. Our rep always makes it a point to keep us in the loop and apologize when we don’t hear from him for day or two.

No. Our rep makes working together very easy. He gives us great updates and tells us what’s working or not working.

Clients should let them drive the engagement. It’s a humbling experience to go into something thinking we know everything only to find out we don’t. I’m not the best as far as digital marketing and advertising go. I was able to learn a lot by letting Disruptive Advertising do their thing and utilize best practices.

Digital Marketing for Telecom Company

"They've acknowledged and addressed each and every one of my inquiries."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising created and deployed call-only ads for a telecommunication firm.

Palm Springs, California
CEO, Telecom Company

Disruptive Advertising routinely meets monthly targets, and the client has seen a significant decrease in marketing costs. The team held frequent meetings to gain a comprehensive understanding of the project. They continue to experiment with different strategies while adhering to project timelines.

I am a C.E.O running a LLC company which deals with the sales of telecom products throughout USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

For the digital marketing where through call only adds we could generate sales of the relevant services nation wide.

To generate sales, maximize the revenue and achieve the set targets.

I had been through a pretty good research where I listed down the agencies based on reviews and the nature of workflow. This one managed to make a place under the shortlisted three and finally after a thorough discussion based on the quality and commitment to work, I on-boarded.

After the onboarding process, we had a meeting where we dive in to a detailed conversation and explained the nature of project, I was crunching around. Moreover, I shared my thoughts on the objectives and the way I wanted to take this further keeping in view the quality and consistency required. I was acknowledged gingerly and they related to all my needs while presenting their solution. We had several meetings afterwards resulting in different experiments which turned out to have a positive effect on my business. However, some experiments resulted otherwise and were adjusted accordingly without any delays.

I am in contact with the marketing consultant and the manger. Beside that, there are any faces which I am un-aware of. However, they have been helping us in various aspects throughout.

We had met the set targets for quite a couple of months and have experienced a reduced call cost accordingly.

They had been pretty responsive throughout. I never experienced any/all delays. They've acknowledged and addressed each and every one of my inquiries.

The commitment and dedication to work I would say is the most impressive quality.

So far, they have met my expectations. It has been a roller coaster for me but they have been there throughout for making everything smooth and streamlined with effective suggestions and creative ideas.

Overall Score Excellent
    Perfect
    Meet their quality of work, I would say.
    I would say 'great'.
    I am cent percent positive to recommend them over.

SEO and PPC for Manufacturing Brands

"...I really trust their knowledge and price for management of our accounts."

Disruptive Advertising was brought on to manage PPC. After delivering greater than expected results, their PPC scope was expanded and they were tasked with site testing and conversion rate optimization.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Annie Baeten
Marketing Director, HMI/RaiseRite

Cost per lead and PPC costs have both improved under Disruptive Advertising and their set management fee, proving they’re delivering value for their money. Transparency is one of their top priorities, which they achieve through regular communication and budget openness.

I am the marketing director for three companies that Disruptive manages PPC for:

1. RaiseRite—our local Wisconsin concrete raising contractor
  2. HMI—We manufacture concrete raising equipment, foam & train individuals around the world to start their own concrete raising company
  3. Foamjection—We provide leads to our contractors around the US and Canada

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

Originally, just PPC, and then they introduced us to the benefits of site testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO).

Our simple goal was to increase leads. We had no idea how much money we would save at the same time—literally thousands are being saved! Therefore, we used our cost savings to hire Disruptive to perform website testing

We found them on google. Simple searching best PPC management. We had cold calls with two other companies and ultimately chose DA. DA made a great first impression, so I repitched the summary to our owners and they told me to test them for three months.

When we hired DA, we told them they would have a three-month test to prove their services to increase our decreasing leads per month. After just two months, we were convinced to give them another one of our accounts to manage. At five months, they were managing all three businesses' PPC campaigns for us.

We originally worked with Jeff Allan on our account updates but now we can reach out to our specific team leaders depending on if its Google tweaking or site testing. The team grew over time. I now have three main contacts: Jeff, Casey, and Jake. Casey manages our PPC and Jake manages our site testing.

So many great highlights! We've cut our cost per lead by 50% and we're currently spending 70% less on PPC then we used to. Simply by having a set management fee. Our leads are up on all three accounts as well!

The team has been seamless to work with. Emails throughout the week and regular phone calls every other week keep us organized

Aside from the results, I really trust their knowledge and price for management of our accounts. Our old vendor was never open about how much the management fee was and how much was being spent in our Google account. We never saw budget back or rolling over.

We hope we see leads continue to increase as time goes on. We can never have too many leads.

Overall Score As I stated in the beginning, I wish I found DA sooner.
    Always meets deadlines for projects!
    They are saving us so much money so we think the management fee was more than earned.
    So impressed with our DA team! They excelled in all goals set thus far.
    I am more than happy to refer DA to all my customers!

Digital Marketing for Defense Contracting Company

“We really strive to provide old-fashioned customer service, and they work exactly the same as we do.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising is the principal digital marketing agency for a government contractor. They manage SEO, keyword optimization, and various content and social media marketing campaigns.

Burlington, Kansas
Andrew Bucchin
Marketing Director, EMP Shield LLC

Within the first two months of the engagement, revenue is up 300%, and the ROI far exceeds the monthly ad spend. Disruptive Advertising is invested in campaign success, and they are very easy to work with. They show genuine care for the brand, and they follow up on their promises.

We primarily focus on DoD government contracting, and a little on the civilian side. We recently invented a new technology to help our projects. I'm a co-owner of our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We hired them as our principal digital marketing agency.

They do digital marketing on Google, Bing, and Facebook. Their work encompasses SEO, keyword optimization, AdWords, content marketing, and social media marketing. They've created a series of ad campaigns, all with specific funnels and targeting. Some of our ad campaigns focus on different things like video, education, et cetera.

I've worked with a team of about four so far. Two of them are specialists in Google and Bing, and the others are managers who jump in as needed.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I found them on Google before they became Disruptive Advertising. I contacted between ten and fifteen companies, but I decided ultimately to use them.

To date, we've spent somewhere between $5,000–$7,000.

We started working together around the middle of May 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Not only are they awesome to work with, but they've also done some incredible things for us. We've seen 300% gains in revenue from ads, and we're averaging over six times the amount we spend on ads each month. Traffic to the site has almost doubled in the last month alone.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They're on top of their game and do very well. They take our company very seriously, and they follow up consistently and in a friendly manner. They're a phenomenal company to work with.

We do a weekly brief to discuss how everything is doing. They give their recommendations, and we make requests. They're almost like having a whole marketing firm working for us at a remote location, and they're very easy to get ahold of.

We really strive to provide old-fashioned customer service, and they work exactly the same as we do. They truly care about their customers, and they do what they say they can do. They're also fairly inexpensive for the work they provide. We see a huge return on ad spend over what we pay them.

I'd be interested to hear about other alternative ways to market. Other than that, I can't think of anything they should improve.

Do what they ask of you, and make sure to give them the full picture when you start working with them. Describe your unique market to them, and that information will help them with their targeting. They take everything we give them and make it better.

They're very good at reminding us about meetings, and they stick to the schedule. They're also willing to work with us through any changes.
    Their cost was quite low compared to the field, and they are very affordable for the quality they provide.
    They deliver exactly what they say they will.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

PPC & Advertising for Safety Product Company

“I appreciate that they’re always working toward something new and not just staying in place.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Besides managing Google Ads campaigns, Disruptive Advertising consistently performs site updates to drive higher conversions. They A/B test new options, revamp existing pages, and have even created a new site.

CFO, Consumer Product Manufacturer

Sales have increased steadily throughout Disruptive Advertising’s engagement. Tech-savvy and vigilant, the team always finds new ways to stay on top of Google’s weekly changes. Their experience complements their methodical management style, making them an excellent strategic partner.

I’m the CFO of a company that makes a consumer exercise product for ears. Our products help people clear clogged ears when they can’t do it themselves.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

Because most of our business is generated through online advertising, we decided to reach out to a PPC service provider to help us optimize our campaigns.

Disruptive Advertising manages our online ad campaigns as well as implementing conversion tactics for our websites.

Our ultimate goal is to get people to buy our products, but we only sell to nationwide retailers. So, we need to make sure that site visitors use our “store locator” function to find our products. Their team continuously optimizes and A/B tests our main and internal pages, working to funnel as many people to that “store locator” function as possible.

Recently, Disruptive Advertising has created an entire site to support a new product launch in Australia. They’ve developed the content and designed the site to give people another avenue to view our products.

We typically work with about two people: an account manager who deals with our PPC/Google Ads and a contact who runs our website and A/B tests changes to drive conversions. The second person is an add-on service. Initially, we used them for about six months and are now re-engaging them again to test new site modifications.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We found them through their strong online reviews, which can be a good guidepost but don’t always show the actual reality of the situation. After looking through their site, we noticed that they’d worked with some pretty impressive brands, so we reached out to them.

We spend about $3,000 per month.

Their work started in September 2017 and is ongoing.

While click-throughs and impressions can vary, we’ve seen a continual increase in sales since partnering with Disruptive Advertising. They’ve done everything we’ve asked of them and more, from click ads to A/B testing and site optimizations.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly calls every Monday to go over updates. They’re always very personable and friendly on the phone, and the team is willing to answer any question at short notice. If we’re A/B testing, they’ll usually send a report showing different options we’re considering and how each is performing. Then, once they say they’re going to implement something, they do it right away.

The number one thing is their technical know-how. Their team stays abreast of the latest Google changes, making critical updates that we would’ve been completely in the dark about. Just last year, they walked us through getting our site secure based on Google’s criteria, which we wouldn’t have considered ourselves. They learn more and more about Google Ads each week to keep us updated.

On top of that, they’re all just really nice, friendly people. They’re the kind of people that I’d want to invite over for lunch and introduce to the family.

No, I’ve never had an issue working with them up to this point. They make suggestions and offer helpful advice. I appreciate that they’re always working toward something new and not just staying in place.

Just sign with them.

Google Ads Management for Escape Room Company

“Communication has been great, the results have been better than expected, and it’s been a great value for the price.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising oversees all Google Ads campaigns. They test ads with audiences, monitor the competition, and use cookies to send display ads to site visitors to encourage future conversions.

Orem, Utah
Marilyn Momeny
Owner, Escapes in Time

Disruptive Advertising’s strategies have helped push the brand to the top search result in Google, overshadowing the competition. Conversions have also surpassed initial goals by threefold, generating an excellent ROI.

I’m the owner of an escape room, a live entertainment venue with six different game rooms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired them to handle and manage all Google Ads and targeted display ads.

Our goals were to increase sales, bookings, and brand awareness.

We were referred by a former employee who recommended their services.

Disruptive Advertising manages all Google Ads listings, target markets, target audiences, and more. They ensure that our company is showing up at a high rate and watch the competition. To determine ad effectiveness, they test ads at the beginning and then move forward with the ones that get the best response. They also drop cookies on the devices of people who visit our web site without converting and send targeted display ads to generate sales in the future.

We had a sales or business development rep who got us set up. They later turned us over to Bryan Davies (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) who was our account rep and Lui Castro (Marketing Strategist, Disruptive Advertising) who was the account team leader.

We show up as the first name in Google searches at double or triple the rate of our competition. Conversions have far exceeded our goals—almost triple what we set up as our first goal.

Both Lui and Bryan have done an excellent job. Communication has been great, the results have been better than expected, and it’s been a great value for the price. We had lots of attention initially to get us set up. Now, there is a monthly conference call with our reps to review stats, set new goals, and review new ad campaigns or specials that we’re running, and monthly reports come automatically.

I’m impressed that there are two layers involved in the account: the account rep and the team leader. They’re both on the monthly conference call to review what is going on.

No, there’s nothing to improve. We have only been with them a few months, and everything is going great!

Online Strategy for Dental Practice

"They are very resourceful and always brainstorming unique ways they can help us improve."

Disruptive Advertising coordinates paid advertising campaigns for a dental office. They identify current trends and areas for growth to improve online presence and find new patients.

Murray, Utah
Marketing Director, Dental Practice

Disruptive Advertising has successfully introduced practical strategies to improve online search rankings and reach new patients. The team features a capable project management team that is dedicated to finding suitable methods for online growth.

I am the marketing director of a dental office. I am responsible for all aspects of marketing, including new patient acquisition, patient retention, sponsorships and promotions, and online and print campaigns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising to manage our paid online presence.

We wanted to increase our overall revenue by improving our online presence and ultimately bringing in new patients.

The owner of our dental office had known Kyle (Account Strategist, Disruptive Advertising) since before he joined Disruptive Advertising. We were confident selecting them based off of his recommendation.

Before working for Disruptive Advertising, Kyle had done some freelance work for our dental office. He had a strong understanding of the company, along with the owner's goals, and was able to customize a plan that would help the company continue to grow. Each month, Kyle sits down with our team to discuss current trends, successes, and areas for improvement. As we find areas that seem to work better for us, Kyle can use his knowledge to help us focus our energy there.

We have mostly worked with Kyle, but we also have occasional meetings with his supervisors.

Thanks to Disruptive Advertising’s efforts, we have found new patients and seen our online search rankings improve.

Kyle is an excellent communicator. He manages our monthly phone calls and emails updates throughout the month. Following any meeting with him, he sends follow-up emails wrapping up what we discussed. He monitors our Google accounts and maintains spreadsheets regarding our monthly progress.

They are very resourceful and always brainstorming unique ways they can help us improve. Kyle goes out of his way to find ways to better his process and our internal methods.

Despite their hard work, we don’t always see an increase in patients that matches the dollar amount we're spending on services. But Kyle is very open to feedback, proactively adjusting areas to try to help whenever possible. In our most recent meeting, we discussed some of our issues, and Kyle came up with his own list of changes he will be implementing.

Social Media & Paid Search Marketing for University

“They’re good people who are willing to work with what we have, and they don’t try to force ideas on us.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provides ongoing paid advertising services, developing and managing ads for Google, Facebook, and Bing. They’ve also created a custom Squarespace microsite and set up in-depth analytics.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Jeremy Ulrey
Digital Marketing Manager, Northern Arizona University

By focusing on conversion rate optimization and campaign efficiency, Disruptive Advertising has significantly ramped up conversions while decreasing the cost per acquisition. The compact team does face some challenges meeting unexpected requests, but clear planning ensures reliable results.

Northern Arizona University is one of the three state schools in Arizona with over 30,000 students. I’m the digital marketing manager for all of the colleges and departments. In my role, I’m responsible for driving our digital initiatives and strategy for the website, SEO, and paid advertising as well as email communications and lead generation follow-up.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We mainly hired them to handle our paid advertising for social and search engines.

Disruptive Advertising mainly manages our paid advertising on Google, Facebook, and Bing. They create most of the ad content themselves and run it by us before pushing it live.

One of the more innovative projects we’ve collaborated on is a separate microsite landing page where we send all of our paid traffic. We used Squarespace as the CMS, and their developers did a lot of custom work.

On top of that, there’s a lot of reporting that goes into all of our campaigns. They’ve cleaned up our Google Analytics to make sure we have all of the right trackers in place and now give us weekly performance updates.

Other deliverables involve analyzing the market to identify the latest trends and developing a future strategy for how we should attack those channels. They also provide budget estimates for tasks based on our overall budget.

We’ve worked with at least a dozen individuals. At the moment, we work with four main contacts: an account manager who oversees our Google campaigns, a Facebook specialist, an analytics specialist, and a conversion rate optimization (CRO) specialist.

I like how they’ve split up their responsibilities. If I have a specific question about our Facebook ads, I can go to a dedicated contact who can devote all of his time to the issue without getting bogged down by other platforms/concerns.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

My boss had worked with them on a previous job, so we reached out again for this project.

We’ve spent $140,000 in fees to them thus far.

We started talking with them in June 2018 and went through our university’s approval process. Once we got started, they put out their first ads at the end of August 2018. All of the paid campaigns are currently ongoing.

We can’t tie their efforts into our revenue quite yet, but our conversion rate is our main metric. Since their initial involvement, there’s been a substantial increase in conversions as well as a decrease in cost per conversion.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage our projects well overall, and I enjoy having a designated contact for each service. As for scheduling, they’re good at meeting the necessary deadlines when we plan them out in advance but will occasionally miss cues for more ad hoc assignments.

For example, if our upper management asks us to get a campaign up and running in two days, it would take them at least a week to complete the task. This doesn’t happen often, but it would be nice if they were flexible enough to pivot quickly.

They’re definitely a very personal group. They know how to keep the atmosphere light and calm, which generates a better environment when it comes to brainstorming and being creative.

For the first several months, there was a bit of a disconnect in expectations. They spent more time listening to us rather than coming up with strategies to move our campaigns forward. Granted, this might have been because they weren’t familiar with our industry, but part of the reason we hired them was for consulting work. Now, they’re doing a decent job at strategizing.

They might also benefit from improving their ability to ramp up projects. When we increased our ad spend and upped the amount of work involved, there was a bit of a lag before they were able to get more people onto our account.

Have a clear plan for future initiatives so that they can appropriately plan for it and organize their resources.

Overall Score It’s a lot of fun working with them. They’re good people who are willing to work with what we have, and they don’t try to force ideas on us.
    They’re able to meet the deadlines that we plan out, but it can be hard for them to pivot to ad hoc assignments.
    They’re very cost-effective.
    They’ve done a very good job overall, but there have been a couple of hiccups, especially with the initial learning curve.

Gold