The Last Agency You'll Ever Work With!

Gold

At Disruptive, we’re passionate about building lifelong relationships on a foundation that starts with your marketing and business results. Any worthwhile relationship requires work from both parties to be successful.

We partner with our clients to understand the WHY behind your business, the GOALS you aspire to and the IMPACT this will have on your customers and business; we translate this into a unique and authentic marketing strategy to get us there together.

After auditing over 3,000 companies' digital marketing strategies, we’ve found that on average over 76% of digital marketing budgets are wasted. Our first step is to reallocate or save those wasted marketing dollars. Next, we set up the foundation for lasting growth with robust analytics that paints an accurate picture of how each marketing channel is performing. Finally, we are positioned to start scaling your marketing results and driving towards your business goals.

Other stuff that might give you some confidence our actions speak louder than words:

• Over 1,000 positive reviews to date as a company
  • We manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital advertising budgets annually
  • Over 50 local and national awards highlighting our industry dominance ;)
  • Over 120 employees that keep anonymously voting us a top place to work
  • Not a single person laidoff, furloughed or decrease in salary during the COVID-19 Pandemic and economic crisis

Lindon, UT
  • 384 S 400 W #200
    Lindon, UT 84042

• Scott'sMiracle-Gro • Guitar Center • Sportsman's Warehouse • Litter-Robot • Columbia Southern University • ConocoPhillps • Death Wish Coffee Co. • Fandango • PennyMac • Adobe • Magento • Diesel Power Gear • KPMG • Crossover Symmetry • Wandrd • Madison Reed • Davinci Virtual • Coventry Direct • First American Home Warranty

PPC Account Management for Manufacturing Company

"They had many folks helping with different aspects of the accounts."

Nov. 2018 - Mar. 2020

Disruptive Advertising provided outsourced PPC account management. Their team worked to improve efficiency.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Everett, Washington

Disruptive Advertising successfully managed the accounts. Their communication was prompt. Scheduling and attentiveness were both great.

Global digital marketing manager at an industrial manufacturing company that produces test & measurement equipment for maintenance, utility companies, engineering, R & D and manufacturers of oil & gas, food & bev, pharma, etc

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

For some of our large PPC accounts we've always hired outside agency support as we're not staffed to support. We were not thrilled with the performance of the previous agency. We vetted quite a few agencies and Disruptive won the contract.

Our goals were to maintain the PPC accounts and to work consistently to continuously improve the individual campaigns. Decreasing the costs per conversions, increasing the count of conversions, identifying any wasted spend, etc

We vetted a number of agencies, created a matrix of what each agency excelled at, and what our needs were and we went with Disruptive.

Weekly (or more frequent) updates on campaign performance after the initial on-boarding.

Our team consisted of a dedicated digital demand manager, and product marketing representatives.

The campaigns were so successful that we expanded the scope of the projects and added additional PPC accounts for the Disruptive team to manage.

They were always very prompt with communication and scheduling of meetings.

They were very prompt and attentive and we had pretty stable performance overall. They had many folks helping with different aspects of the accounts like landing page design and creation, keywords, or day parting, etc. We didn't have the capacity in-house to manage all of this so we found it tremendously helpful!

It would be great if the team did more frequent deep dives and offered more solutions to test. like LP copy, improved text ads, ad placements, etc. Often it seemed as though they weren't sure why we had poor performance for a given week instead of digging in and seeing where the performance dipped, why it occurred and how we could go about fixing the problems.

Third-Party Social Media Campaigns for PR & Design Firm

"This has been one of the best experiences I've had working with a third-party vendor."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising is a third-party vendor helping the client of a PR and design firm by managing Google Ads lead campaigns and doing retargeting on Facebook.

Houston, Texas
Aaress Lawless
President, DuoParadigms Public Relations & Design, Inc.

Disruptive Advertising's work has helped bring more customers. Their workflow is seamless and they're very helpful. Having great communication skills, the team is responsive and they're very skilled at what they do.

I'm the president of DuoParadigms Public Relations & Design, Inc. I manage our day-to-day operations and provide marketing, PR, and web support for several of our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

One of my clients in a prominent educational field wanted to accelerate their Google AdWords and Facebook advertising. They found Disruptive Advertising and brought me on board to help manage their communication and collaboration with Disruptive Advertising.

My goals were to ensure that my client's advertising was handled professionally and skillfully while helping streamline communication and make sure that Disruptive Advertising and my client had everything they needed to succeed.

Disruptive Advertising was already on my client's short-list when I was brought to the project. However, after meeting with the Disruptive Advertising team, I grew confident that they were a good candidate to handle my client's advertising. They were thorough, expert, and everything I would have wanted in an advertising client.

Disruptive Advertising is helping my client by managing their Google AdWords lead campaigns and doing retargeting on Facebook.

I've communicated with a couple of members of the Disruptive Advertising team, but most closely with our excellent Account Manager, Mandy Holman.

Disruptive Advertising has been doing an excellent job! They have been generating leads---and most importantly, bringing my client new paying customers. The process of working with them has been smooth and efficient, and I look forward to my regular communication with them.

The workflow has been seamless. I have been able to efficiently communicate via video calls, emails, and Slack. Mandy Holman, our account manager, has always been responsive, helpful, and extremely skillful at what she does.

I have been impressed by the quality of Disruptive Advertising's work and how skillfully they have handled my client's account. I've worked in journalism, marketing, and PR for 15 years and this has been one of the best experiences I've had working with a third-party vendor.

I'm sure they have room to improve, but I've not seen where yet!

Overall Score I am pleased with the quality of their work.
    Scheduling meetings has been simple.
    I have not handled billing, but they have been bringing excellent value.
    Impeccable quality.
    I look forward to working with Disruptive Advertising more in the future!

PPC & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"Their communication is key."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages paid digital marketing initiatives for a law firm. They direct keyword research and campaigns via Google Ads and Bing Ads. They also support advertising efforts on Facebook.

11- 50 Employees

Newport Beach, California

Disruptive Advertising executed on effective services that increased the conversion rate for PPC campaigns and decreased cost per acquisition. The team is responsive and reports frequently to ensure transparency. They invest time to understand the industry, which supports a valuable partnership.

I do marketing for a personal injury law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We worked with an agency for digital marketing services but didn't see the results that we wanted. We wanted a more professional and established company to run our digital marketing efforts.

Disruptive navigates Google Ads for us. They help us evaluate keywords and advise us on where our money’s best spent. They also helped us to expand our efforts to Bing and Facebook advertising.

We have a main contact, Nick (Marketing Consultant), who’s been great. He works with Nikki (Marketing Consultant) on our account.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We have a consultant who suggested Disruptive because he worked with them in the past.

We started working together in October 2019 and we’re still working together.

We’ve had an uptrend in our conversions for from PPC campaigns. I’ve been happy with Disruptive. The conversions are increasing and our cost per case is decreasing.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Nick follows up with me almost daily. I appreciate that because I know he has more on his plate. I’m always in communication with him and he’s always sending updates whether I've asked for them or not. I ask him questions and task him with research. He usually gets back to me in a day. He’s forthcoming with reporting, so the project management’s good.

Their communication is key. We’ve had bad experiences with vendors that usually landed on a lack of communication. We’re paying for this service and if I can’t get a response to an email, it’s a huge problem.

My one concern would be that they don’t have experience in personal injury law. They’ve made up for their lack of experience through research, networking, and being forthcoming. Their lack of experience hasn’t hindered us and Nick’s willing to go above and beyond.

I wish that I had done more research into the campaigns that we wanted to do. We went off of what we’d done in the past a lot. I wish that I had a better idea of the direction that I wanted to go.

They’ve worked with us.
    It would have a hard time giving a 5/5.

Digital Marketing for Orthodontic Clinics

"Everyone is always responsive and eager to help even if it means doing something extra on their end."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages advertising campaigns. This includes creating campaigns, running Facebook and Google advertisements, and reporting on resulting analytics.

Mt. Prospect, Ilinois
Irena Gerdov
VP of Business Development, Orthodontic Experts

A significant number of leads have been generated since the partnership began. Website traffic has increased; most leads find the client's services online. The vendor communicates consistently and answers all inquires with patience.

I am a VP of Business Development for a multi-location orthodontic practice located in Illinois. Our clinics provide high quality orthodontic care for kids and adults.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for a partner who would be able to manage ad campaigns, generate more patients while decreasing our cost per lead.

We wanted to increase lead generation, maintain our patient flow in already established clinics as well as growth of recently opened clinics.

After research online has been completed, we have narrowed it down to three agencies. We wanted to work with an agency that was local, my biggest fear was communication and out of the three only Disruptive was not local. The choice became clear after our conversation and all the detailed questions were answered in a very transparent way.

Disruptive is completely responsible for FB and Google ads. Creating campaigns, design. Execution, tracking and reporting as well as analytics.

We are working with Adriel, Katie, AJ and Taylor. These guys are amazing! Very professional. They make communication so flawless that I can't even tell they are not located in the building with us, let alone another state.

Since we have started working with Disruptive, we have noticed our lead generation increase as well as visits on our website. More patients came from digital marketing vs any other traditional marketing in place.

Never had an issue getting a hold of anyone. Everyone is always responsive and eager to help even if it means doing something extra on their end. Weekly meetings with reports on work completed and results.

Their patience with all the questions. No time is ever wasted on a weekly meetings, there is always an agenda. Never stop asking for the feedback, continuously learning more about the industry to deliver best results possible.

I don't see any at the moment.

Conversion Rate Optimization for Cryptocurrency Company

"They really made an attempt to not only understand our customers but our industry as a whole."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provided advertising services for a cryptocurrency company. The team handled on-page conversion rate optimization across the client's network of sites.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
William Kehl
President, Coinigy Inc

The engagement helped raise the company's conversions rates on a page-by-page basis. Disruptive Advertising establishes a smooth workflow through communication and organization. The team is creative and thorough.

I'm the President of a software company that specializes in digital assets and cryptocurrencies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive to handle on-page conversion rate optimization across our network of websites.

We wanted to increase the likelihood that a new visitor to our website would sign up.

We discovered this vendor after first noticing their PPC ads. After researching a few competing firms, it seemed that Disruptive had a strong presence online and good reviews.

Disruptive's team built out variations of different web content which was then split-tested on our live websites. Weekly meetings were held to analyze the results and plan future tests.

We worked closely with a single account rep, who handled everything from a project management perspective. She was awesome and extremely good at communicating.

We did learn quite a bit about our users and what motivates them to sign up. We were also able to increase the conversion rates on a page-by-page basis.

Disruptive is on top of every item and has very quick turnaround. Our account manager is an extraordinarily effective communicator. If anyone was at fault in any part of the process, it was the turnaround of our time to get winning variations implemented after final testing was complete.

They really made an attempt to not only understand our customers, but our industry as a whole. Their adherence to schedules was excellent as well.

We were very satisfied overall.

Overall Score Overall very satisfied.
    Always on time and never missed a meeting, and had fast turnaround on content/creative assets.
    We feel overall it was a good value when compared to the cost of a staff to perform similar actions.
    The content variations that were tested were very well done, save for some persistent proofreading mistakes.
    Would certainly recommend the CRO service to others.

Social Media Marketing for Hotel

"We have developed a great partnership between their team and ours."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising has helped stakeholders manage digital advertising campaigns with the aim of increasing awareness for a series of events and acquiring new customers at a restaurant and hotel.

Gladstone, Michigan
Rick Elrod
Co-Owner & Marketing Director, Terrace Bay Hotel

While the campaigns are in the early stages, internal stakeholders feel confident they will be a success. An experienced team, Disruptive Advertising has account reps with experience in a variety of specific industries. They collaborate internally to ensure they offer the most effective services.

I am the Marketing Director and Co-Owner of a Waterfront Hotel that has a full service Restaurant, Banquet Venue as well as an endurance Event Company which hosts multiple running, biking, swimming and kayaking races.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We have a series of endurance events that we are looking to grow along with our increasing business at our restaurant and hotel.

We want to increase registration for our endurance events, bring more customers into our restaurant, and book more weddings and hotel rooms at our waterfront hotel.

We have a pretty good amount of experience with digital advertising through facebook and google ads, but there are so many different ways to set up campaigns that we wanted to make sure we were reaching our customers the most efficiently and effectively as possible to get the best return on investment. When we started doing some research on digital advertising agencies I remembered seeing facebook ads in the past from Disruptive. After contacting Disruptive along with a few other agencies to get a quote and chat with their teams we ultimately chose Disruptive based on how well they did with their retargeting ads after we visited their site along with their pricing structure and no-commitment contract. When we first started doing some research we weren't quite ready to commit, so over the next few months we received multiple pushy sales calls from other agencies, but didn't hear anything from Disruptive other than seeing their retargeting ads, which we really appreciated. It showed that their results speak for themselves and they don't spend a lot of time trying to convince you to choose them.

Working with Disruptive so far has been an excellent experience. The first couple calls allowed us to get introduced to their team and learn about their process. They had very professional slideshows and presentations to walk us through every step of the process from the introductory calls to the detailed campaign settings. Since we have more experience with digital advertising and are interested in learning the best ways to set up the campaigns, they have been great about walking us through the campaign settings and targeting in detail.

We started off the first call with their team manager Dawson who introduced us to our account strategist Kaden who has been doing all of the day to day implementation of the campaigns. They have a graphics team that will do all of the creative for you, but since I am a graphic designer, they have been great about working together with us to get the visual elements needed.

We are still in the early stages of our campaigns, but from what we've seen so far, their staff is very knowledgable in digital advertising and we are confident that we will have very successful campaigns.

We have developed a great partnership between their team and ours. We have provided them with some of the creative elements like photos and videos and they have done all of the work setting up the campaigns. We have had almost weekly phone calls and communicated via email at least once a week.

The thing that we really like about Disruptive is that they have a large team of experienced advertisers so they can assign you an account rep that has experience in your specific industry and they can bounce ideas off of each other to make sure they are targeting campaigns most effectively.

So far everything about the process has been great.

Overall Score Great team to work with.
    Very responsive to emails and set up meetings in advance.
    Digital Advertising can be expensive, but they were willing to work with our multiple businesses which was a big selling point for us.
    Very Professional and Experienced
    There team is very experienced and professional.

Digital Marketing for Accessory Company

"Everyone is very responsive, knowledgeable and personable."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provides ongoing digital marketing services (e.g. promoting new releases and ideating strategies) with a focus on increasing brand awareness and acquiring new customers.

American Fork, Utah
Camille Lewis
Co-owner, Modern Piggy

Not only is the vendor enjoyable to work with, but they're also equipped to produce excellent results. Sales have increased significantly since the partnership began. They're an accommodating team with a keen eye for detail. Their forward-thinking approach has been a highlight.

I am co-ownder of Modern Piggy, a modern accessory company for children and adults!

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive has helped with our digital marketing, retargeting, acquiring new customers, promoting new releases, and strategies to help grow our company.

Increase our annual sales figures, brand awareness and acquiring new customers!

Disruptive had a competitive agency fee, but most of all was experienced in their field. They have helped us navigate the overwhelming world of digital marketing and take our business to the next level.

They manage our account daily/weekly with biweekly calls to make sure everyone is on the same page.

We work with our account representative and occasionally hop on calls with team leads or sales team to look at future strategies,

We have loved working with Disruptive for our company! We have been with them for a few years now, and they have continued to adapt to the needs of our company. Everyone is very responsive, knowledgeable and personable. Aside from the pleasant interactions, we have also experienced significant growth in our sales due to their expertise in marketing and advertising We love Shae! She's so great to work with. We love the Disruptive team!

We have changed representatives a few times, but are extremely pleased with our current rep (we love Shae!) and have found a really responsive and collaborative workflow.

Their attention to detail and forward thinking on our account!

The first year or so we had been moved to a few different account reps which was hard to find our flows with them, but we've been so happy with our current situation.

They are very flexible with whatever arises!
    Very competitive.
    We love the time and attention that our ads receive!
    We have referred them to a handful of our colleagues.

Digital Advertising for Nutritional Supplement Company

"They go above and beyond anything we could ask for. I love working with them."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provides digital advertising services for a nutritional supplement company. The team runs PPC campaigns and manages the team's Facebook, Instagram, and Google AdWords accounts.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nicholas Goodling
Sr. Marketing Director, BPI Sports

The enagement has led to a steady increase in web traffic and sales. Disruptive Advertising goes above and beyond to provide a detailed advertising strategy that fits the needs of the client. The team is professional, hard-working, and communicative.

I am the Sr. Marketing Director at a health and fitness company that makes and sells sports nutrition products and supplements. We are based in Florida and have about 50 employees; we are one of the largest brands in the world. I help manage the D2C website and all marketing for the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive Advertising to help us manage our digital advertising; this includes social media advertising (Facebook + Instagram) and Google AdWords (search, shopping, display, and YouTube pre-rolls). We also wanted to work with them on our website layout and design so that we could get better conversion rates.

We wanted to create more brand awareness and drive more (and new) traffic to our website and into our retail partners' doors. We also wanted to use the digital advertising to really increase our digital footprint and increase our direct-to-consumer e-commerce sales.

We were working with other agencies and decided to make a change. We did searches on Google for new potential partners but were referred to Disruptive from another marketing expert. From there, we did our due diligence and felt like Disruptive had everything we needed to achieve our goals.

They manage all of our digital ad spend with Facebook Manager and Google AdWords. They are responsible for building out audiences, different ad campaigns, and different ads. They handle all of the copywriting and strategy as well. They are responsible for checking in with us on a daily basis on results and what changes they are making.

I work with a full team at Disruptive. Each person plays their own role on the team so we have an account manager and then individuals that focus on their key areas of expertise. For instance, we have someone that focuses on our UX/UI design on our site, someone to manage social ads, and someone to manage AdWords.

We have seen a nice steady increase in sales since we've started to work with Disruptive Advertising. At the very beginning, they put a lot of effort into acquiring new customers and did a lot of prospecting ads. Over the course of 2-3 months, we're seeing all of this pay off!

We've continued to see an increase in our web traffic and our conversion rates are continuing to grow. The prospects that we brought to the site in the first couple of months, are now buying because of the re-targeting strategy that Disruptive Advertising put into place. It's amazing to see the idea come to life.

I love working with Disruptive Advertising. I've worked with multiple agencies in the past that have over-promised and under-delivered. Disruptive is the complete opposite and has surpassed expectations. One downside to working with a 3rd party agency is usually communication, but not with Disruptive.

They are very attentive and responsible. I can touch base with them any day and at any time. I love working with this team because I know they treat our strategy like they are a part of our company. They make wise business decisions and keep us in the loop at all times.

I was blown away by the communication that the team has with me. Disruptive Advertising is a large company and they have many clients but they really treat us as if we are the only one. Their team works on our account daily and are always open to discussing new strategy. They go above and beyond anything we could ask for. I love working with them.

Everything has been very smooth with Disruptive Advertising. I have no complaints. They do the job right and they get results. Period.

Overall Score Disruptive Advertising is the best agency I've worked with. They get the job done the right way. You will see direct ROI in a short time.
    Disruptive Advertising is ready at a moment's notice to call, text, or email. Whatever I need, they get it done right away.
    They are actually cheaper than some third-party agencies that I've worked with in the past. Great value for great results.
    I could ask for a better company to work with on our digital strategy and advertising. Disruptive is the best out there.
    If anyone is looking to increase their web business, you need to be working with Disruptive Advertising. Hands down!

PPC & Social Media Ads for Content Marketing Agency

"We have had success every month in working with Disruptive Advertising."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising provided Google Ads PPC and social media marketing support for a marketing company. The goal was to increase brand awareness.

Lehi, Utah
Matt Moody
VP of Partnerships, Big Leap Marketing

Disruptive Advertising has been successful. They effectively strategize and plan campaigns. Communication and management are effective. They are very friendly.

Big Leap Digital marketing is an SEO/Content Marketing agency. I am the VP of Partnerships and work very closely with their team. They are a data driven company with long term success as their benchmark and goal.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We use Disruptive Advertising to drive traffic to our site from Google ads, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These are ongoing projects and we have been working with them for years.

Increase brand awareness and relevant traffic to site. They have done that consistently month over month making adjustments where necessary.

We found them through common clients that recommended their services to us and that recommended our services to them. We work together to increase traffic and opportunities to each others business. We really see them as an extension of our team.

We started off with just Google paid ads and moved to utilizing them for all of our paid social as well.

We work directly with an account manager that is an experienced paid ads specialist who also has a director that has extensive experience in the field.

We have had success every month in working with Disruptive Advertising. They strategize and execute our paid advertising campaigns and make necessary adjustments when needed.

The communication between Disruptive Advertising and our team has been fantastic. They are super communicative and quick to get back to us to answer our questions. They truly treat the success of our campaign as if they were working for us directly.

Their staff is super friendly, easy to work with and very engaged and interested in our success.

I wish their office was closer to ours so we could hang out more often. These guys are a fun group to hang out with. Recommend them highly.

Overall Score Simply the Best!
    Easy to work with and super responsive
    Pricing is reasonable and well worth it. Great Value.
    Fantastic Agency / Results Driven
    We send and recommend anyone looking for paid ads to Disruptive Advertising.

Paid Advertising for Technology Implementation Company

"Their flexibility, transparency, and creative approach has garnered results that go above and beyond expectations."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising ran PPC campaigns for a technology implementation company. The team also conducts AB and conversion tests.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Joshua Mello
Marketing Manager, Groove Entertainment Technologies

The engagement drove more leads toward the client’s services at lower costs, cutting the previous cost per lead in half. Disruptive Advertising is professional and hard-working, generating high-quality results for their clients in a timely manner.

Both our sister companies are in the B2B Technology Solutions industry, heavily focused on DIRECTV.

Paid Advertising

To expand our presence in the market through merging external paid advertising efforts with internal organic efforts, having Disruptive take on the paid initiatives.

Referral

Disruptive Advertising manages PPC advertising campaigns through Google Ads in their long-standing relationship with a wisdom teeth removal service. They also conduct AB and conversion tests.

Working with Kyle Rutledge has been a pleasure. He is on point with communication and keeping us moving forward.

The deliverables are driving more leads toward the client’s services at lower costs, cutting the previous cost per lead in half. Their flexibility, transparency, and creative approach has garnered results that go above and beyond expectations. They built a long-term partnership.

Weekly calls and responsive communication has made progress quick and smooth.

I did a Google search because I was frustrated with our current PPC management partner. They had an ad for their local services on top of the search results. I figured if I could easily find them, they could help us achieve the same standing. It was a good indication that they know what they’re doing. We ended up hiring them.

At this point, I’m super happy with all the results.

Gold