A website design and digital marketing agency

Digitegy is a multinational and multi-discipline team of individuals, who come together to form one team with a focused mission: to create.  What sets Digitegy apart is simply this: We take better care of our customers and truly want to help. Most people who come to us already have a website built by someone else; they aren’t happy with it and they don’t want to go back to the same people. Our goal is to make sure that never happens to you.

Seattle, WA

Web Dev. & Design for Bagel Restaurant

"Digitegy frequently reaches out to us with suggestions of how to make the site better."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Digitegy developed, designed, and created content for a new website. Currently, they're adding a new feature to make the site mobile responsive.

Covington, Washington
Michelle Doyal
Owner, Bruchelle’s Bagel Bistro

The site that Digitegy built is well-received, with customer uptake starting to increase. Despite delays not of their own making, they kept the project moving through constant communication. They respond promptly, and bring creative ideas of their own to the table.

I’m the owner of Bruchelle's restaurant and bistro.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digitegy?

We needed help setting up a website.

They did everything from start to finish. They met with us to discuss our thoughts and opinions. We talked about our goals for the website, and what information we needed to have on there (i.e., the menu). In terms of colors and layout, they asked us to check out other websites to see what we liked. They also sent over some examples of sites they created.

After the launch, they suggested adding the option to make the site a mobile application. There will be a link on the homepage that gives visitors the option to download the site as an app on their phone. They’re also helping us come up with strategies for how to drive more traffic to the site.

I work with Stefan (co-founder, Digitegy).

How did you come to work with Digitegy?

Stefan approached us about working together. He actually came into our restaurant and asked if we had a website. We'd met with a few other firms, and we hadn't moved forward because we weren’t thrilled with what they offered or their prices. Digitegy offered us exactly what we wanted, and gave us a really good deal.

We only spent about $250.

They worked on the site from October 2017–February 2018. They’re still working on adding the mobile app feature.

We love the site. Many customers mention that they saw our website, which makes us really happy because we didn't know how many people would actually use it.

How did Digitegy perform from a project management standpoint?

Stefan is very responsive. Anytime we email him with a question or concern, he responds within 12 hours. He’s phenomenal about getting back to us with the information we need. He's very easy to get ahold of by phone, but we mostly use email. The only reason the site took as long as it did to build is because we were slow. The restaurant had just opened and we weren't that responsive to his emails. We’re definitely responsible for any delays.

Digitegy frequently reaches out to us with suggestions of how to make the site better. They help us much more than any company that we’ve ever worked with.

I'm the most critical person in the world, but I can't think of anything.

All I can say is that Stefan is great. He's awesome.

Overall Score I'm so glad they sought us out.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Dev for Wedding Photographer

"I was impressed with the quality and the service."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Digitegy designed and developed a website that included a homepage, a photo gallery, social media integration, and multilingual support.

Merida, Mexico
Tatiana Rodriguez
Owner, Tatiana Photography

Although the website had yet to be launched, it was delivered on time and met every expectation. Digitegy implemented a collaborative, proactive approach. They delivered quickly and maintained excellent customer service standards.

I’m a photographer and the owner of Tatiana Photography.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digitegy?

I wanted to attract more customers and improve my visibility in other states and countries.

They designed and developed my website from scratch. I told them what I wanted and they did it. They requested pictures and sent me some examples, to which I replied with comments and answers. There’s a homepage, an About Me page, a gallery, some collections, a contact page, and the options to choose English and Spanish. At the bottom, I have links to my Facebook, Instagram, and email. The main part of the work was completed in March 2018. The website is almost done.

My contact was the co-founder. I’m not sure if he worked with anyone else.

How did you come to work with Digitegy?

I heard about them from a mutual friend.

I spent $200.

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The website hasn’t launched yet, but they did a great job and I’m very satisfied with their work. They gave excellent service, implemented everything I requested, and did everything I asked. We worked and made suggestions together.

How did Digitegy perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was good. They were fast. We used email or Facebook messaging.

I was impressed with the quality and the service.

It would be nice if they were in Mexico.

Respond when they email you, and help the people who are creating the page.

Proprietary Software Dev for Real Estate Use

"I had no complaints. They met every deadline and requirement we gave them."

Oct. 2016 - April 2017

Digitegy developed multiple solutions to automate analytic processes. Most tools assessed potential value and risk for new acquisitions. Other software contained interactive features. Support is ongoing.

Independent Contractor

Automation was revolutionary and optimized efficiency. Purchasing increased by at least 200% as other capabilities expanded. They produced fantastic results while remaining communicative and trustworthy throughout the project. The team had timely deliveries and created high value for cost.

I'm an independent buyer. We buy and sell depreciating commodities in addition to properties that are purchasable online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digitegy?

All of our processes were manual, which created lengthy research and evaluation periods. We wanted new technologies to make our business more efficient.

They developed about eight solutions on Python to automate processes. For example, they built evaluation software that analyzes properties’ potential sales risks and benefits. Another software alerts us when new items are available for purchase. Some properties are on closed sites and others on public sites. Digitegy analyzes these sites independently and runs automated reports each time inventory is loaded.

The software developer was my primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Digitegy?

A mutual acquaintance referred me to them.

The relationship started in October 2016 and development ended in April 2017. Digitegy continues to provide ongoing support and maintenance.

Overall, they revolutionized our business and expanded our capabilities. Purchasing has doubled, if not tripled. We’re now in multiple spaces simultaneously; previously, we could only do one at a time.

How did Digitegy perform from a project management standpoint?

I had no complaints. They met every deadline and requirement we gave them. We used join.me and communicated via phone and email.

They did everything well and produced fantastic results. The solutions significantly decreased grunt work on our end.

I didn’t see anything that needed improvement.

Communicate with them as much as possible. They reach out all the time to ensure things are functioning well. Let them know what’s not working and they will fix it.

Overall Score It was seamless. They took instruction from a non-technical person and made the solutions work.
    They met every timeline we set.
    Considering our growth, value for cost was great.
    They delivered results for us.
    I am very willing to work for them. I have a lot of trust in them.