Driving Business Performance

Bronze

Digitawise is a full-service eCommerce agency. We work together with our clients to understand their individual needs and elevate the value of their brands.

We create uniquely designed online stores, advertising campaigns, and editorial contents that drive engagement and awareness. We are a team of overachievers, constantly pushing the boundaries for our clients.

When you partner with us, you get more than a contract. We are committed to your success.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 11755 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1250
    Los Angeles, CA 90025

Fine Accoutrements, Hybrid Herbs, The Tea Smith, Chocolate Fish Coffee Roaster, Botanicam, Qure Water, North River Outfitters, Restaurant Link, Pranicura, Saturnia Travertini Italia, JenK Designs NY, Organic Natural Paint, DexShell, Hale Vaping Ireland, AMET, Tail Bangers,
The Tea Smith Image

The Tea Smith

The Tea Smith specializes in crafting and selling rare and high-quality teas. Tim contacted Digitawise because they needed fresh new look for their website. Not only the unique custom UX/UI design, but also migration from Miva to BigCommerce and integration with Vend gave a great result and crafted not only website that looks good, but a reliable website that works fast.

Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters Image

Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters

CFCR is a Sacramento based Coffee Roaster and Retailer. Digitawise partnered with Chocolate Fish Coffee Roaster to revamp their BigCommerce store design & branding. We worked on improving their website in terms of User Experience with a focus on products and customer education.

Fine Accoutrements Image

Fine Accoutrements

Fine Accoutrements specializes in classic wet shaving products and supplies for men. We did a re-design and built a modern store that can match their expansion and growth-oriented strategy. Our team developed B2B and B2C website with the main objective of a exceptional UX that allows the customer to browse the products with ease.

Saturnia Travertini Italia Image

Saturnia Travertini Italia

Digitawise teamed up with Saturnia Travertini Italia to migrate this successful travertini manufacturer from an obsolete CMS to a new platform fit for future growth. We designed and built a cutting edge e-commerce store on the BigCommerce platform.

Hybrid Herbs Image

Hybrid Herbs

Digitawise managed the planning, wireframing and web dev of the new Hybrid Herbs e-commerce store. They needed a site showed off their range of superfoods, tonic herbs and medical mushrooms, with a nod to the unbeatable value of their pricing.

Botanicam Image

Botanicam

Botanicam is the most trusted source for CBD, Education and Community. Digitawise teamed up with Botanicam to create a marketplace with a stunnning design for the highest quality and for the most effective products on the market. Digitawise also executed their entire inbound marketing strategy including SEO, Social Media Marketinng, Social Gamification, Email Marketing & PPC.

Solder Tools Image

Solder Tools

Digitawise partnered with Solder Tools to migrate their e-commerce store from BigCommerce legacy framework BluePrint to Stencil. With the new UI/UX Design we improved the user experience and customer satisfaction that ultimately helps increate the number of sales.

Todd Moní Image

Todd Moní

ToddMoni is offering Premium Leather Handbags. We did a full platform migration from Wix to BigCommerce and crafted very stylish and modern custom design.

DexShell Inc Image

DexShell Inc

Digitawise partnered with DexShell to create a custom & fully responsive design for their B2B store. We created a store that helped them grow their wholesale devision.

Organic Natural Paint Image

Organic Natural Paint

Re-Platforming, Web Design, E-Commerce Development, UX/UI, CRO, SEM, SEO

Lightning Force Performance Image

Lightning Force Performance

Lightning Force Performance is the online leader in high performance racing auto parts & accessories. LFP partnered with Digitawise to launch their inbound marketing strategy including SEO, PPC & Email Marketing.

Hale Vaping Image

Hale Vaping

We helped Hale Vaping to migrate from a self-hosted to a SaaS solution, thus they scale the online part of the business easier and faster.

Web Dev & SEO for CBD Retailer & Cultivator

"Their caring and understanding is far most for me but also diligence, ingenuity, creativeness and efficiency."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Digitawise is developing a new website and providing SEO efforts. They're also managing a number of different tasks including marketing, social media, and the existing website.

Amy Lund
Co Founder, Botanicam

Digitawise is still working hard and is a virtual part of the company. They're very responsive and communicate efficiently and effectively. Obtaining a number of positive qualities has made for a successful and ongoing relationship.

We are an e-commerce CBD retailer and cultivator of highest quality products and I am the Co Founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We are a start up in a new industry riddled with false claims and bad products where we are finding the best products and companies through a stringent 12 point check list. Our challenge was to get noticed for our approach and given most companies are not following any guidelines or moral standards we are in an underdog position.

organic search discovery

We interview several companies and proposals but the team there just felt like a fit...and it turns out they were!

managing existing website while developing and coding new more custom website managing SEO for organic search managing marketing with new ideas and avenues given the restrictions on buying ads for our industry email marketing social media management

we had a team of 5-6 all with dedicated jobs and specialties in each area

They are still working hard and they are a vital part of our company!

It was very effective and we could ask question and make requests to anyone on the team no matter their specialty and it was addressed and answered within at max 12 hours

Website Dev for Plant-Based Protein Company

"I'm very impressed with their speed and responsiveness."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Digitawise designed and developed an e-commerce website.

Lake Elmo, Minnesota
Roger P Jacobi
EVP Sales, Vegetarian Traveler

The vendor successfully created a quality solution within a short timeline. The team consistently updated stakeholders on their progress, asking for feedback throughout the engagement. They offered exceptional value for their cost.

Vegetarian Traveler provides plant-based protein products for consumers. I am the EVP Sales

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We were introducing a new product, Munchy Crunchy Protein which needed a new website and related marketing assistance.

Goal was a website completed in record time prior to an introduction at an international food show. Had less than 60 days from concept to delivery.

We interviewed several companies and freelancers. We chose Digitawise based on their capabilities and budget.

Started with wireframes to choose a style and look, and flushed out all the components including the store to purchase and the look up feature where we will list retailers that carry the product.

The two founders with two others quickly reviewed each iteration on a very tight schedule to keep it on track. Input was received and implemented very quickly.

We met our launch date - unfortunately due to the CoronaVirus the trade show was canceled. We are using the website to introduce using other resources.

We regularly received web pages to test and comment on. Very impressed with the speed and responsiveness.

The budget was one of the lowest while the had the development team equal to other much more expensive players.

No - we expect to engage them for other upcoming marketing projects.

Overall Score On time, on budget and quality work.
    We gave them an impossible timeline, and they met it.
    One of the least expensive proposals we received.
    Even after release when we found a minor issue or two, they addressed them on a timely basis.
    Of course I would refer them.

Web Design Enhancements for Meditation Service

"Their attention to detail and focus on achieving my goals have convinced me to use them again."

Feb. 2019

Digitawise worked on an existing website’s design, implementing a custom theme and optimizing logo placement on the page and in browser fields.

Tampa, Florida
Krystina Steffen
Founder, Inner Heights Meditation

The website has received markedly more exposure since Digitawise instituted their modifications. Their strong work ethic and commitment to fast delivery were especially noteworthy. Despite working quickly, they also paid thorough attention to detail and communicated regularly.

I’m the founder of Inner Heights Meditation. We provide meditation education services, courses, workshops, personal training, and retreats to enhance customers’ well-being.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

I needed someone to make several design changes to my website.

I wanted to have a visually appealing website for my formal launch.

I researched design partners extensively and interviewed three candidates. Digitawise was the most responsive and reasonably priced.

Digitawise handled two tasks for me: creating a parallax effect (the design changes in real-time as you scroll) and optimizing favicons (the logo that appears next to a URL in the search bar or on a browser tab).

I collaborated with two team members. They assisted me with both project management and technology.

Traffic and brand recognition have both increased thanks to the adjustments Digitawise made.

I was impressed by their quick turnaround time, daily communication, friendliness, and efficiency. They handled the project in record time.

Their attention to detail and focus on achieving my goals have convinced me to use them again. They get things right the first time.

I’d love for the parallax effect to be implemented on my entire website instead of just my homepage. I’m hopeful they’ll be able to do that for me.

E-Commerce Development and Design for Pajama Retailer

"Digitawise is an active, collaborative, and transparent partner."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Digitawise is developing and designing a BigCommerce website. The team also provides SEO and social media services.

Glen Cove, New York
Chandinie Francis, LCSW, Ed.D
Founder & CEO, Pajamas for Peace

The team has been communicative and resourceful as they work toward the launch. Digitawise leverages their expertise and project management skills to create a seamless experience.

I’m the founder and CEO of Pajamas for Peace. We’re an e-commerce store that also promotes a message of peace.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We engaged them as our website development and design partner.

We wanted a fully-functional and highly-integrated e-commerce store with a seamless UX. We hoped the site would help customers understand our organization’s mission.

We hired Digitawise based on their portfolio and reviews. The team had previously worked with the BigCommerce platform.

Digitawise is currently designing and developing the BigCommerce site. Deliverables include layout design, product pages, iconography, typography, and coding. The team also provides SEO and page optimization services, which complement social media management.

We work with four dedicated resources on a regular basis.

We hope to launch in February 2019.

Digitawise is an active, collaborative, and transparent partner. Communication, resource allocation, and workflows are all effective. The project updates are very helpful.

They are e-commerce development experts. The team provided helpful feedback via open lines of communication.

We continue to work with Digitawise and there are no issues at the moment.

We're still working with them on the launch.

Content Creation and Social Media Support for Apparel Brand

"The Digitawise team are knowledgeable, transparent, honest, and patient mentors."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Digitawise provides 360-degree SEO services, writing content for the website such as articles and blogs. They also handle Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

Lakewood, California
Troy Smith
Founder, Practice U

Communicating clearly from the start, Digitawise’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. While there hasn't been any results yet, that could be chalked up to the challenging nature of the apparel industry. Efficiency and responsiveness make them a valuable partner.

I'm the founder and CEO of Practice U, an apparel company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digitawise?

I needed help to promote my brand, elevate awareness to the general public, and generate sales.

Digitawise came up with a plan to improve my Google rankings through SEO efforts. They create content for our website such as articles and blog posts. All content posted is consistent with my branding and the concepts of self-improvement.

A few months after launch, we added social media services. They manage our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. They get my input before posting any content. They also made some improvements to the website to make it more attractive and faster.

I work with four members of their team.

How did you come to work with Digitawise?

I was determined to find a reputable partnership so I did a lot of online research, as well as calling and waiting for responses from various firms on my list. I tried another company for several months but was dissatisfied. Eventually I made contact with Digitawise.

We spend $1,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We anticipate that sometime this year we'll start getting some return for this investment. We’ve been working with them on SEO for over a year, and almost a year on social media. They’ve advised me to be patient. They say the results are coming but that it takes time to build up.

How did Digitawise perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is efficient, especially compared to the firm I used before. We use ActiveCollab as our tool to share and collect information and send ideas back and forth. I like that I can use it on my phone or laptop at any hour of the day.

Part of the appeal of Digitawise over other companies is that they provide a team of four instead of just one or two people. They respond day or night if we ever have a question. They lead the way, but are responsive if I have any concerns or thoughts.

They are knowledgeable, transparent, honest, and patient mentors.

Something that would be of interest to me is creating captivating video commercials to promote our content. I wish that was within their package of offerings. It's something that we’ve discussed but that they don’t yet provide.

Each project is different. Give them a call, and they will provide a professional answer. Mine is a challenging project because the apparel industry isn't easy to break through.

Overall Score I'd give them more than a 5 if possible.
    They are really accurate.
    They offer reasonable prices compared with other firms.
    I'm extremely satisfied.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Branding & Web Design for Online Pet Store

"They were transparent in their customer service and always available to solve any issues."

July - Oct. 2018

Digitawise provided branding, web design, and digital marketing services to an online pet shop. The team created a new logo and now works on a functioning website to engage new and existing clients.

Martine Funari
CEO, Fluffy's Pet Shop, LLC

Digitawise’s seamless design process has laid the grounds for future success. Using ActiveCollab, the team quickly responds to questions and provides updates on the project’s progress.

I am the CEO of Fluffy’s Pet Shop. It is an online pet shop that specializes in healthy, vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, organic treats, as well as pet apparel and accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We needed to create a new brand and corresponding website using BigCommerce.

We wanted to attract new customers with functional and engaging outreach strategies.

I interviewed more than 20 companies before landing on Digitawise. I hired them because they seemed to be the best fit for both our immediate and future needs.

The Digitawise team set up our new brand with a clear logo, then began designing the website. They set up the eCommerce platform on BigCommerce before shifting focus to digital marketing efforts. They also provided strategies to maximize our search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) through our social media accounts.

I worked with three different representatives. One was the main contact point, the other was in charge of technical development, and the last handled the design elements.

The early design stages look great and the first phase of the website is functional and accessible. Working with Digitawise has been a pleasure and we are expecting great results from the finished product, which is expected to be completed in October 2018.

We communicate and track the project through ActiveCollab.

No, this experience has been seamless so far.

Bronze