Driving Business Performance

Digitawise is a full-service eCommerce agency. We work together with our clients to understand their individual needs and elevate the value of their brands.

We create uniquely designed online stores, advertising campaigns, and editorial contents that drive engagement and awareness. We are a team of overachievers, constantly pushing the boundaries for our clients.

When you partner with us, you get more than a contract. We are committed to your success.

Digitawise

• Hale Vaping Ireland,
  • Aim Archery UK,
  • AMET

BIIG Swings

Corporate Branding, Logo Design, E-Commerce Development, Web Design, UX/UI, SEO, SMM, SEM

DexShell Inc

Fluffy's Pet Shop

Corporate Branding, Logo Design, Web Design, UI Wireframing, E-Commerce Development, SEO, SEM, SMM, CRO, Content Development

Organic Natural Paint

Re-Platforming, Web Design, E-Commerce Development, UX/UI, CRO, SEM, SEO

Lightning Force Performance

Hale Vaping

Branding & Web Design for Online Pet Store

"They were transparent in their customer service and always available to solve any issues."

July - Oct. 2018

Digitawise provided branding, web design, and digital marketing services to an online pet shop. The team created a new logo and now works on a functioning website to engage new and existing clients.

Martine Funari
CEO, Fluffy's Pet Shop, LLC

Digitawise’s seamless design process has laid the grounds for future success. Using ActiveCollab, the team quickly responds to questions and provides updates on the project’s progress.

I am the CEO of Fluffy’s Pet Shop. It is an online pet shop that specializes in healthy, vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, organic treats, as well as pet apparel and accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We needed to create a new brand and corresponding website using BigCommerce.

We wanted to attract new customers with functional and engaging outreach strategies.

I interviewed more than 20 companies before landing on Digitawise. I hired them because they seemed to be the best fit for both our immediate and future needs.

The Digitawise team set up our new brand with a clear logo, then began designing the website. They set up the eCommerce platform on BigCommerce before shifting focus to digital marketing efforts. They also provided strategies to maximize our search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) through our social media accounts.

I worked with three different representatives. One was the main contact point, the other was in charge of technical development, and the last handled the design elements.

The early design stages look great and the first phase of the website is functional and accessible. Working with Digitawise has been a pleasure and we are expecting great results from the finished product, which is expected to be completed in October 2018.

We communicate and track the project through ActiveCollab.

No, this experience has been seamless so far.

Marketing & Web Design for Consumer Electronics Company

They were always there for us when we needed them, and I appreciate their willingness to jump in and help.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Over the course of the engagement, Digitawise provided numerous digital marketing services (e.g., social media) as well as web development (e.g., adaptive templates, improving functions, maintenance).

Monroe, Washington
David F.
CEO, Consumer Electronics Company

Digitawise’s marketing efforts and work on the site substantially increased profit margins and revenue. Beyond their technical skill, the team exceeded all expectations and proactively addressed issues beyond the initial scope of the work. They were responsive and produced quick turnarounds.

I was the CEO for a consumer electronics company headquartered in Washington. I oversaw operations before the company was acquired.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

Initially, we needed resources to support multiple projects, including website redesign, adaptive design templates, and digital marketing. As we grew, we expanded the role to include graphics work, upgrades to our shopping cart system, social media, and ongoing maintenance.

We were looking to build an international brand for our company, so we wanted digital marketing, design, and development support.

My team searched online for ad agencies and compiled a list based on the company’s knowledge of our industry, skill set, quality of work, and responsiveness. We selected them based on these factors.

In the beginning, we had a series of discovery meetings to discuss our goals and our company's brand. The team focused on understanding what the major issues were for our business, and they came back to us with some creative solutions to our problems. From there, they developed a plan worked on various projects such as digital marketing and our site redesign, using adaptive templates to ensure a mobile-friendly interface. As I mentioned, we eventually incorporated additional technical assignments. They were also involved in growing our social media audience on a weekly basis, helping with certain promotions.

Our team worked with their CTO and several other team members over at Digitawise.

It was fantastic to work with the team at Digitawise, and they were a big part of our growth. Everyone we encountered was professional and understanding, and they were always willing to hop in and help, even for projects that were not initially on the list. Since working with them, we sustained 20–32% top-line growth every year, attaining more than 120% year-over-year growth with upwards of 20% EBITDA margin improvements.

They were organized and produced high-quality work. We typically had weekly meetings with their team to discuss the current week's projects and to solve any roadblocks on our side. They were always willing to jump in and help resolve our issues with social media, marketing, and website problems.

I valued the speed with which they handled projects the most. In a small business environment, things come up all the time, and we needed them to be ultra-responsive. They were always there for us when we needed them, and I appreciate their willingness to jump in and help. They went above and beyond, even after business hours at times. We really could not have accomplished all that we did without their team working along with us.

No, nothing comes to mind. We were delighted with the quality of work.

Overall Score We're very impressed with the whole team at Digitawise.
    They were always willing to hop in and help where we needed it the most.
    Considering the huge amount of growth our business sustained, the costs were a drop in the bucket.
    We're very happy that we had Digitawise as a partner.
    Digitawise would be my first recommendation to a friend.

Branding & Web Development for Wellness Coach

"They're an amazing, seamless, hardworking team."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Digitawise designed a logo and other branding materials. They are currently revamping a website that includes photos, blog posts, and service descriptions.

Alexandra Valerio
Founder, AlieVHealth

The logo looks beautiful, and the creative process has been completely seamless. Digitawise makes quick progress while keeping the client's unique needs and vision in mind. The team is efficient, dedicated, and collaborative.

I'm a health and wellness coach specializing in women's health. I help people around the world transform their lives through fitness, nutrition, and mindset training.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

I approached them for branding, web design, and web development

In addition to creating a gorgeous brand and logo, I wanted to develop a website that would generate leads and spark interest. My objectives also included offering programs online and streamlining my sales process.

I was referred to them.

They designed a logo and are currently creating content to use on my site such as biographies, blogs, services, and other offerings. We've also just completed a photoshoot.

The team consists of the CGO, the CTO, the CMO, two designers, and two developers.

I love my new logo and am excited to launch my website by the end of the month.

They're an amazing, seamless, hardworking team. Everything is streamlined through active collaboration. The team provides clear guidance, collaborating with me to create a vision that I'm proud of. They won't finalize anything until I've approved it.

They have a great work ethic, offer excellent customer service, and understand my vision.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score They're a great company.
    Their active collaboration makes it easy to work with them.
    The price is reasonable for the work they put in.
    They're fabulous and listen to feedback.