Driving Business Performance

Bronze

Digitawise is a full-service eCommerce agency. We work together with our clients to understand their individual needs and elevate the value of their brands.

We create uniquely designed online stores, advertising campaigns, and editorial contents that drive engagement and awareness. We are a team of overachievers, constantly pushing the boundaries for our clients.

When you partner with us, you get more than a contract. We are committed to your success.

Los Angeles, CA

• Hale Vaping Ireland,
  • Aim Archery UK,
  • AMET

Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters

CFCR is a Sacramento based Coffee Roaster and Retailer.

Saturnia Travertini Italia

Manufacturer of Travertine Stone

Todd Moní

Premium Leather Handbags

BIIG Swings

Corporate Branding, Logo Design, E-Commerce Development, Web Design, UX/UI, SEO, SMM, SEM

DexShell Inc

Fluffy's Pet Shop

Corporate Branding, Logo Design, Web Design, UI Wireframing, E-Commerce Development, SEO, SEM, SMM, CRO, Content Development

Organic Natural Paint

Re-Platforming, Web Design, E-Commerce Development, UX/UI, CRO, SEM, SEO

Lightning Force Performance

Hale Vaping

Web Design Enhancements for Meditation Service

"Their attention to detail and focus on achieving my goals have convinced me to use them again."

Feb. 2019

Digitawise worked on an existing website’s design, implementing a custom theme and optimizing logo placement on the page and in browser fields.

Tampa, Florida
Krystina Steffen
Founder, Inner Heights Meditation

The website has received markedly more exposure since Digitawise instituted their modifications. Their strong work ethic and commitment to fast delivery were especially noteworthy. Despite working quickly, they also paid thorough attention to detail and communicated regularly.

I’m the founder of Inner Heights Meditation. We provide meditation education services, courses, workshops, personal training, and retreats to enhance customers’ well-being.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

I needed someone to make several design changes to my website.

I wanted to have a visually appealing website for my formal launch.

I researched design partners extensively and interviewed three candidates. Digitawise was the most responsive and reasonably priced.

Digitawise handled two tasks for me: creating a parallax effect (the design changes in real-time as you scroll) and optimizing favicons (the logo that appears next to a URL in the search bar or on a browser tab).

I collaborated with two team members. They assisted me with both project management and technology.

Traffic and brand recognition have both increased thanks to the adjustments Digitawise made.

I was impressed by their quick turnaround time, daily communication, friendliness, and efficiency. They handled the project in record time.

Their attention to detail and focus on achieving my goals have convinced me to use them again. They get things right the first time.

I’d love for the parallax effect to be implemented on my entire website instead of just my homepage. I’m hopeful they’ll be able to do that for me.

E-Commerce Development and Design for Pajama Retailer

"Digitawise is an active, collaborative, and transparent partner."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Digitawise is developing and designing a BigCommerce website. The team also provides SEO and social media services.

Glen Cove, New York
Chandinie Francis, LCSW, Ed.D
Founder & CEO, Pajamas for Peace

The team has been communicative and resourceful as they work toward the launch. Digitawise leverages their expertise and project management skills to create a seamless experience.

I’m the founder and CEO of Pajamas for Peace. We’re an e-commerce store that also promotes a message of peace.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We engaged them as our website development and design partner.

We wanted a fully-functional and highly-integrated e-commerce store with a seamless UX. We hoped the site would help customers understand our organization’s mission.

We hired Digitawise based on their portfolio and reviews. The team had previously worked with the BigCommerce platform.

Digitawise is currently designing and developing the BigCommerce site. Deliverables include layout design, product pages, iconography, typography, and coding. The team also provides SEO and page optimization services, which complement social media management.

We work with four dedicated resources on a regular basis.

We hope to launch in February 2019.

Digitawise is an active, collaborative, and transparent partner. Communication, resource allocation, and workflows are all effective. The project updates are very helpful.

They are e-commerce development experts. The team provided helpful feedback via open lines of communication.

We continue to work with Digitawise and there are no issues at the moment.

We're still working with them on the launch.

Content Creation and Social Media Support for Apparel Brand

"The Digitawise team are knowledgeable, transparent, honest, and patient mentors."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Digitawise provides 360-degree SEO services, writing content for the website such as articles and blogs. They also handle Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

Lakewood, California
Troy Smith
Founder, Practice U

Communicating clearly from the start, Digitawise’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. While there hasn't been any results yet, that could be chalked up to the challenging nature of the apparel industry. Efficiency and responsiveness make them a valuable partner.

I'm the founder and CEO of Practice U, an apparel company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digitawise?

I needed help to promote my brand, elevate awareness to the general public, and generate sales.

Digitawise came up with a plan to improve my Google rankings through SEO efforts. They create content for our website such as articles and blog posts. All content posted is consistent with my branding and the concepts of self-improvement.

A few months after launch, we added social media services. They manage our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. They get my input before posting any content. They also made some improvements to the website to make it more attractive and faster.

I work with four members of their team.

How did you come to work with Digitawise?

I was determined to find a reputable partnership so I did a lot of online research, as well as calling and waiting for responses from various firms on my list. I tried another company for several months but was dissatisfied. Eventually I made contact with Digitawise.

We spend $1,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We anticipate that sometime this year we'll start getting some return for this investment. We’ve been working with them on SEO for over a year, and almost a year on social media. They’ve advised me to be patient. They say the results are coming but that it takes time to build up.

How did Digitawise perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is efficient, especially compared to the firm I used before. We use ActiveCollab as our tool to share and collect information and send ideas back and forth. I like that I can use it on my phone or laptop at any hour of the day.

Part of the appeal of Digitawise over other companies is that they provide a team of four instead of just one or two people. They respond day or night if we ever have a question. They lead the way, but are responsive if I have any concerns or thoughts.

They are knowledgeable, transparent, honest, and patient mentors.

Something that would be of interest to me is creating captivating video commercials to promote our content. I wish that was within their package of offerings. It's something that we’ve discussed but that they don’t yet provide.

Each project is different. Give them a call, and they will provide a professional answer. Mine is a challenging project because the apparel industry isn't easy to break through.

Overall Score I'd give them more than a 5 if possible.
    They are really accurate.
    They offer reasonable prices compared with other firms.
    I'm extremely satisfied.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Branding & Web Design for Online Pet Store

"They were transparent in their customer service and always available to solve any issues."

July - Oct. 2018

Digitawise provided branding, web design, and digital marketing services to an online pet shop. The team created a new logo and now works on a functioning website to engage new and existing clients.

Martine Funari
CEO, Fluffy's Pet Shop, LLC

Digitawise’s seamless design process has laid the grounds for future success. Using ActiveCollab, the team quickly responds to questions and provides updates on the project’s progress.

I am the CEO of Fluffy’s Pet Shop. It is an online pet shop that specializes in healthy, vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, organic treats, as well as pet apparel and accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitawise?

We needed to create a new brand and corresponding website using BigCommerce.

We wanted to attract new customers with functional and engaging outreach strategies.

I interviewed more than 20 companies before landing on Digitawise. I hired them because they seemed to be the best fit for both our immediate and future needs.

The Digitawise team set up our new brand with a clear logo, then began designing the website. They set up the eCommerce platform on BigCommerce before shifting focus to digital marketing efforts. They also provided strategies to maximize our search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) through our social media accounts.

I worked with three different representatives. One was the main contact point, the other was in charge of technical development, and the last handled the design elements.

The early design stages look great and the first phase of the website is functional and accessible. Working with Digitawise has been a pleasure and we are expecting great results from the finished product, which is expected to be completed in October 2018.

We communicate and track the project through ActiveCollab.

No, this experience has been seamless so far.

Bronze