World-class Digital Product Development Agency

We're a development company that offers premium-quality programming solutions and expert consultations. We specialize in large scalable Enterprise projects, WordPress development and E-commerce, custom web applications, and other custom services for startups, digital agencies, small and large businesses.

DigitalKwarts is an international it outsourcing company based in Estonia. We specialize in React JS Application development, WordPress and E-commerce.

Tallinn, Estonia
  • Sciusev, 101
    Chisinau MD-2032
    Moldova

E-Commerce & Blog Redesign for Lifestyle Shop

“Virtually everything you see on my site is due to their efforts.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

DigitalKwarts OÜ conducted a comprehensive redesign for a blog and linked e-commerce shop. They recalibrated the homepage and post layouts, added shoppable posts, and developed customized widgets.

Chicago, IL
Danielle Moss
Blogger and founder of The Everygirl and The Everymom, danielle-moss.com

A consistently applied editorial appearance enhanced the blog’s UX/UI. Freshly added shoppable content and improved usability secured markedly improved affiliate, web traffic, and click-through rates. DigitalKwarts OÜ’s transparency and communication skills gave the partnership a personal touch.

I run a lifestyle blog that has an incorporated e-commerce shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire DigitalKwarts OÜ?

I partnered with DigitalKwarts OÜ to make extensive updates to my blog. Through ongoing support, they’re always there to make requested updates or help with any issues I may have.

I wanted my site to work seamlessly. It needed to have a cohesive editorial aesthetic. DigitalKwarts OÜ worked to help me accomplish those objectives.

A friend referred me to DigitalKwarts OÜ.

DigitalKwarts OÜ revamped every facet of my e-commerce shop, including an end-to-end redesign. They updated the post layouts, completely reconfigured my home page, and created new custom widgets. Virtually everything you see on my site is due to their efforts.

I worked one-on-one with Andrew (CEO, DigitalKwarts OÜ). Since I'm the only person who runs my blog, it's only been the two of us. He has been amazing to work with.

My blog’s web traffic and click-through rates have been excellent since instating the new design work. I’ve seen a notably improved affiliate since adding more shoppable posts and items to my e-commerce store. Working with DigitalKwarts OÜ has been an excellent experience for me.

Our communication has been very effective. We use Jira and email to correspond.

My favorite aspect of this engagement was how personal it felt to collaborate with Andrew. It was like working with someone I already knew quite well, even though we've never met. I greatly appreciate that he’s unfailingly honest about what I should and should not do.

Nothing comes to mind! I’ve had a wonderful time partnering with DigitalKwarts OÜ