Turning Search into Sales

Established in the year 2007 by Mr. Devendra Singh an Alumni of IIM Kolkata, Digitalforce Online India is one of the renowned Digital Marketing agency based in Delhi NCR, we offer complete marketing solutions to the worldwide clientele and help them in strategizing their marketing campaigns to drive in optimum ROI through Online platforms.

Being a multidisciplinary design and development agency, our offerings are cost effective, filled with creative ideas and users as well as Search Engine friendly. Our Expertise lies in:

• Search Engine Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Website Design And Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • Ecommerce Website Design And Development

ETHICS

We stive to deal with everyone; be they our clients or our competitors through our Ethics which is based on "THERE" "Transparent", "Honest", "Efficent", "Responsible" "Ethical".

OUR TEAM

At Digitalforce, we are 100 plus member team segregated into different departments – Lead Generation, Sales, SEO, SMM, Design & Development, Application Development (Android, iOS, Windows), Customer Care.

CLIENT SERVICING

A dedicated project manager is allocated to fill in the gap between the team and the client. The project manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the project. The client can get in touch with their dedicated Project Manager at any point in time (24x7) through Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp.

2007

• Mayzus
  • Fortis
  • Metenere

Search Engine Optimization for Sync Interactive

“Digitalforce has been doing a fantastic job for us.”

Digitalforce is providing organic SEO services to increase a business’ position in Google search results. The marketing strategy is directed towards attracting customers from a specific location.

England, United Kingdom
Director, Sync Interactive

Digitalforce’s strategy has led to an increase in site traffic and inquiries. The team maintains open communication at all times and produces reports on a regular basis about the site’s metrics and ranking. Digitalforce has received positive comments for their excellent services.

Sync Interactive is a renowned organization for Application Development based in the United Kingdom. We design apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and Amazon. We are also experts in designing mobile gaming and videos for branding and raising the corporate identity.

The U.K. has a myriad of development firms, the competition in our market is quite stiff. However, Digitalforce has helped us to overcome our competition and stand out in the Google search rankings.

Not only the keywords ranked well in search engines, but also the traffic improved which subsequently led to an increase in the numbers of inquiries through our website.

Digitalforce provides only organic search engine optimization work. We target certain keywords for the local and global markets. We can take clients from anywhere, but it's best if we find clients in the Birmingham, U.K., area. Therefore, Digitalforce has been steadily working on strategies to increase our rankings.

Digitalforce has been doing a fantastic job for us. We are incredibly happy with the results. They offer strong reporting via email on a regular basis and have made steady progress in keyword rankings.

Digital Marketing for Spa Anywhere

“I am satisfied with the work they've done.”

2014 - Ongoing

Digitalforce created and is executing a digital market strategy to increase a business’ online presence. The task involves social media marketing, content creation, SEO services, and website maintenance.

Luxemburg
Owner, Spa Anywhere

The team’s strategy has led to an increase in site traffic. Similarly, their marketing efforts on social media have also received positive comments and have improved the business’ sales. Digitalforce excels for their honesty in adhering to deadlines and commitment to the requirements.

We are a mobile spa in Luxembourg and we cater to clients that are looking for spa services, which include massages, facials, manicure, and pedicures. The majority of our clients are clients at home. We work with some hospitals here as well, and we work with some business places who need massage services for their staff.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and manager.

What was your goal for working with DigitalForce?

I need to get a better presence on Google. Just being out there so when our potential clients are looking for this kind of mobile service or spa service in general, they will find our company and, hopefully, choose us as their service provider. To be seen, to be found, and to be engaged is my goal.

I did not engage them for the website itself. That was already created and I felt it didn't need any more work. I've since changed my mind this year, and I've asked them to do some more work on the website maintenance.

What was your process for selecting DigitalForce?

I get some emails from particular companies talking about SEO [search engine optimization]. Those were general questions, and I knew I didn't understand that domain. I knew I needed help. I responded to their email, and we were in contact and was comfortable with them and their legitimacy, I then started to do business with them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

That is confidential.

When was the work completed?

I just signed up for another year, so it will run through mid-2016, if not longer.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I have seen an increase in visits to the website. They've done some work for me on LinkedIn and my Web page is pretty good because I would not have been able to do that on my own because it takes time.

I've been quite pleased with the work they're doing on Facebook. I'm getting responses from my local cohorts. People are saying I'm quite visible. I'm seeing some increase in customer visits and customer questions and getting clients through that.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I am satisfied with the work they've done. There are deadlines that we've set. Digitalforce keeps within their deadlines. I'm particularly satisfied with the gentleman that works with me. They're on time. They are legitimate. That was one of my fears at the beginning. They keep their end of the bargain.

I did a bit of research to find out if they were on par with pricing...I think I'm getting value for my money...The quality of the work is sufficient for what they are doing for me...I think it's well done.
    At the beginning, the quality of the content was a little bit under my expectations, but that's understandable...Once we got clarification on what my clientele was and what my client base expects, I saw quite a great improvement on the content.