Let's strategize together!

Digital Strategy Works is an Asheville, NC-based digital strategy consulting company founded by Tony Zeoli. We apply three decades of experience in the design and development of websites and applications with a focus on WordPress for small businesses, startups, nonprofits, media publishers, restaurants, authors, and artists, musicians, and bands.

Our services including connecting integrated marketing tools for SEO, social media, email newsletter marketing, lead and landing pages, E-commerce, and more to generate and convert leads into revenue, as well as build brand equity online.

Arden, NC
  • 310 Roxbury Place
    Arden, NC 28704

Our key clients include Neighborbee, Save The Great South Bay, 67 Biltmore, Sen Sakana, Youth Mission Co, Pleasant Green Farms, QiGong Awareness, OM Sanctuary, and Melibee Global.

WordPress Development for Financial Software Company

"Digital Strategy Works provided very high-quality and speedy work."

Dec. 2016 - July 2017

Digital Strategy Works helped develop a WordPress site for a new financial services company. They provided strategic planning advice as well as custom development in JavaScript and CSS.

Boston, Massachusetts
Michael Barnett
Founder, Broker Toolbox

While the site is not yet live, their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Digital Strategy Works' ability to adapt to project specifications helped them produce implementable, on-time deliverables. Being able to bring a vision to life made them a valuable partner.

I'm the founder of Broker Toolbox.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Strategy Works?

We hired Digital Strategy Works to help us devise a plan to build and launch a website and other online applications to start the business.

Digital Strategy Works spent a significant amount of time working with us to plan the site. Then from there then we started development. For this particular project, I brought their developers in to work alongside my development team.

The website was developed in WordPress. There was a significant amount of custom development that required JavaScript and custom CSS. They did some graphic design as well.

I worked with Tony (President, Digital Strategy Works) and several of their developers.

How did you come to work with Digital Strategy Works?

I found them through a personal relationship. They were the best fit because of Tony’s knowledge of WordPress, and his track record of launching successful enterprise-level websites.

We spent about $25,000.

We started the planning process in December 2016, and the site was done about seven months later.

Everything they were responsible for is done. We haven't launched the site yet because our primary products haven't been completed yet. Digital Strategy Works provided very high-quality and speedy work.

How did Digital Strategy Works perform from a project management standpoint?

Deadlines were hit. If there were scenarios where deadlines couldn’t be hit, they set the proper expectations. Digital Strategy Works was able to be flexible and lead my team in the development process.

They're very transparent and clear with their expectations. Digital Strategy Works really helped bring my vision to life.

No, there’s nothing I think they could have done better.

I’m very likely to recommend them.

Web Dev & Digital Strategy for Neighborhood Social Network

“He was always very available, honest, and showed a lot of integrity throughout the process.”

2010 - Ongoing

Digital Strategy Works assisted in the digital strategy and development of a WordPress site. They also created a blog and continue to work on future projects.

Anthony Lobosco
CEO, Neighborbee

The website and blog were both successful and met the desired expectations. Customers can expect excellent project management and superb results.

I’m the founder of Neighborbee. Originally, the company served as a social network for neighborhoods. Now, we’re reinventing ourselves to be a group buying website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Strategy Works?

We needed to create a website and a blog around my ideas, and translate them into a site map.

Tony (Founder, Digital Strategy Works) helped me build a WordPress website and a blog. It was overall a combination of digital strategy and development.

Over the years, I’ve worked with 5-10 members of the Digital Strategy Works team.

I’ve invested approximately $75,000.

We began working together in 2009 and our engagement is ongoing.

I was very pleased with our initial success with the site.

How did Digital Strategy Works perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Jira and Basecamp for project management. The team was always on time with their deliverables.

I was impressed with Tony’s overall knowledge of WordPress and how to maximize the platform’s capabilities. He was always very available, honest, and showed a lot of integrity throughout the process.

I would prefer not to use Jira as a future project management tool.

I refer their services all the time.

Digital Marketing for SEO Plugin Company

"They were excellent communicators and met our deadlines."

Aug. 2015 - Jan. 2016

Helping an in-house team set up digital marketing processes, Digital Strategy Works developed a marketing strategy and assisted with email campaigns.

Durham, North Carolina
Michael Torbert
CEO, Semper Plugins

The strategy has been very effective and the sales are on the rise. Digital Strategy Works met all needs, while their excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines made them easy to work with.

I'm the CEO of Semper Plugins.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Strategy Works?

We were looking for a vendor to help us with digital marketing.

Digital Strategy Works helped us develop a digital marketing strategy and set up the processes for our MailChimp campaigns.

We mostly worked with Tony (Founder, Digital Strategy Works).

How did you come to work with Digital Strategy Works?

I had known Tony for a while and I had attended his classes and workshops. I liked the work that he did, so I thought he'd be a great fit.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We worked with Digital Strategy Works between August 2015–January 2016.

We had no processes in place before we engaged Digital Strategy Works. Tony has shown us how to manage our marketing campaigns properly and helped us develop a comprehensive strategy, which had a positive impact on our sales.

How did Digital Strategy Works perform from a project management standpoint?

"They were excellent communicators and met our deadlines.

Tony is very knowledgeable in his field.

I can't think of anything.