Digital Products, Built Ryte!

Digiryte is a multi award winning Software development company known for its expertise in creating robust Web and Mobile based applications and systems.

Having started as a tech startup, Digiryte assembled a dream team of highly skilled and experienced innovation consultants, growth hackers, designers, developers and data scientists capable of building innovative cloud based solutions using the latest in technology.

Digiryte’s main services include:

• Digital Transformations - Helping organisations automate processes and effectively implement technology to improve efficiency and productivity. Ability to provide a complete service from initial analysis to consultation, development and deployment
  • Web and Mobile Application Development – From simple websites to complex cloud based systems and bespoke mobile applications, our team's expertise range over a broad spectrum and include technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain and IoT.
  • Data Science – Identifying the right metrics to ensure they lead to sound data driven decisions, and help organisations drive growth based on solid facts rather than assumptions.
  • Staff Augmentation - Digiryte can offer access to its highly sought after pool of resources at very affordable rates for both short and long term projects, allowing organisations to build specialist teams quickly and scale them as needed without long term commitments

Manchester, United Kingdom

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform

NHS, Channel 4, Close Brothers, Hinch Property Management, Vapewunder, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Acuity Coaching, Queen Mary University of London, Direct Opportunities Network, Marriott, Hilton, GNC, Medzdigital
Close Brothers | Web Image

Close Brothers | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Rails, Docker

Close Brothers has been providing financial education to some of the best-known employers in the UK for nearly 50 years.

Our collaboration with Close Brothers was to build a 'Financial Wellbeing Fitness Test’ for employers and individuals across the UK. To maintain & manage their back-end

operations, a unique, simplified dashboard was built allowing clear visualisation of data and tracked metrics.
Acuity Coaching | Web Image

Acuity Coaching | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Ruby on Rails 5.0, React, MySQL

The complete digital transformation of the business process for the leading executive coaching company, Acuity Coaching which has coached 432 of Fortune 500 companies till date.

An all-in encompassing system which includes Employee profile management, Coach management, Program module designing, Invoice

generation, Inbuilt chat system, etc. This web application for Acuity Coaching is being built to manage not just their future contracts but also to handle their 12 years of legacy data.
Channel 4 | Web Image

Channel 4 | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Python 2.7

Advance data analytics & AI system for the Channel-4 reality show, 'Personal Dater' where our system’s prediction won traditional human prediction of personality analysis with above 95% accuracy.

A bespoke application to make predictive analysis and personality trait analysis using social media data

analytics and the power of IBM Watson. This application for Rumpus Media provides compatibility scoring and matches contestants for the show.
NHS | Web Image

NHS | Web

A collaborative platform on the web for a wing of NHS to deliver the right information to the patients in need.

To make the platform more lively, our design experts at Digiryte had to do behavioural research to analyze the user experience and interactive elements were added to the product. From bookmarking favourite news articles to booking an appointment everything was made simple and easy to use.

When NHS made

an effort to provide a digital platform for patients and GP, it was Digiryte's pleasure in accepting the opportunity and complete with care and innovation at every possible step involved. Digiryte thanks NHS for providing this opportunity to serve the community.
Orange Salons | Web Image

Orange Salons | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, EmberJS, Metabase, Docker

Orange Salons is India's first Technology driven beauty salon, especially for women. Digiryte built an analytics system for Orange, with a sprinkle of Artificial Intelligence all over to make informed decisions with almost zero effort.

Recommendation algorithms were infused in

the system using advanced machine learning techniques.

The power of analytics here is that the data is real-time, managers no longer have to wait days or weeks for aggregated data. This all-in data analytics system is helping Orange even spot specific opportunities to design the marketing campaigns

Dental Care | Mobile Image

Dental Care | Mobile

Platform: Android, iOS

Languages/Frameworks: React Native, PHP

My Dental Care is an oral health assistive app. This application was developed to help educate the general public about oral health.

This app was built as a highly functional, easy-to-use educational app which covers the main areas to help maintain better oral hygiene. The preventative

information in this dental app is based on the recommendations set out by Public Health England.

The app is now also been adopted by universities as a teaching tool for dental students.

Signmatics | Web Image

Signmatics | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Rails, ReactJS, Redis

Signmatics is an out-of-home(ooh) advertising solution provider hosting the available billboards, pole sign, digital boards, bridge panels etc for commercial advertising.

More than an aggregator, Signmatics app for the operators is being built with Artificial Intelligence.

Analyzing the

advertising content, the system will be able to suggest & assign the best spots which will guarantee maximum impressions from the target audience.
Swap Out | Mobile Image

Swap Out | Mobile

Platform: Android

Languages/Frameworks: Java

Swap out is a photo editing app with real-time, image ‘erase & replace’ capabilities. The app allows dual media input (Stored media from gallery and camera as well)

Once the image is ready, it is all fun from there. Erase a part of the image, replace by capturing funnier one using the live preview with

the erased picture.

A patent has been filed for this first of its kind, unique image editing technology and is under review.

Big Blue Hotel | Web Image

Big Blue Hotel | Web

Languages/Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, ReactJS

Having served the privileged guests of Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the UK for more than a decade, the focus of Big Blue Hotel shifted towards establishing their brand through an elegant web presence.

Building a website has always been a duck soup for our designers and developers. Still

understanding the niche audience was our priority to solve the problem and serve the need at the best.

The conversion rate of the target audience has been said to be increasing gradually along with the increase in revenue of the hotel. The crisp & clear website, clean UI and simple booking systems, spiced up with the innovative recommendation engine are doing wonders for Big Blue Hotel.

Vapewunder | E-commerce Image

Vapewunder | E-commerce

Languages/Frameworks: Python, Flask, Pandas, Magento

Vapewunder, a premium e-liquid vendor in Germany, with a large customer base needed new e-commerce website with AI-based curation system to automate their business. The online shop was first built using Magento with 4 plugins built from scratch to support the payment gateways & the country's

age-verification system. The curation algorithm was developed by our experts using Python Pandas. We are proud of the fact that by far this is the most intelligent curation system built for an e-liquids store.
DON | Mobile Image

DON | Mobile

'First of its kind app built using Flutter, Google's cross-platform app development framework'

Platform: Android, iOS, Web

Languages/Frameworks: Flutter, Firebase(FCM), Cloud Function, Cloud Firestore

Direct Opportunities Network(DON) wanted to automate their business to overcome the traditional processing of deals made among its members

(HNW/UHNW individuals).

BlockChain enabled intuitive app only for the world’s most elite network of multi-millionaires, billionaires & banking desks to share investment opportunities among their elite circle.

Hinch Property Management | Web & Mobile Image

Hinch Property Management | Web & Mobile

Platform: Android, iOS, Web

Languages/Frameworks: ReactJS, Rails, Flutter, Firebase(FCM)

Business automation system for a property inventory management company.

This app allows the company to make its entire process digital and highly automated. Assigning clerks, creating custom invoices, maintaining an extensive property catalogue and many more

features.

Interactive Web & App Dev for Business Dev Company

“Digiryte walks us through the process from an educational perspective in a way that really makes us feel cared about.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Digiryte efficiently programmed and implemented a mobile app and website to scale a business’s manual methods like phone and in-person up to a digital channel. The system connects investors internationally.

Monaco
Anthony Danquah
CEO, Direct Opportunities Network

Digiryte’s highly professional staff worked rapidly to yield two robust deliverables that perfectly aligned with the scope. The team attentively guided their business partner through an in-depth knowledge transfer process. An open line of discourse keeps their insightful methods transparent.

I'm the founder and CEO of Direct Opportunities Network (DON). Our company connects high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and offers them exclusive business opportunities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

When we first launched, we conducted our services through manual processes. Practically speaking, we couldn't even manage 15 clients a week through just phone calls and face-to-face meetings. With a digital platform, we could expand our client base into the hundreds. We hired Digiryte to create an interactive website, application, and broader online system to upscale our business.

Digiryte used their technical expertise to scale up our business model through the digital space. We'd been working with other developers for 18 months to finalize our ideas for the look and feel. When Digiryte got involved, we already had all our ideas for the look and feel finalized. Based on these materials and the heavy lifting we'd done, Digiryte delivered our products quite quickly.

The team built a platform that lets us pre-populate information from business opportunities and digitally disseminates them on a global scale. As an example of how this worked, one of our early-stage clients needed additional funding for a two billion-pound real estate development. Having to meet in person limited the number of potential investors. Using our mobile or web app, a financial institution or ultra-high net worth individual anywhere from China to Spain could source the opportunity.

The team we work with from Digiryte is typically compromised by five individuals. Two people essentially are the visionaries and allowed us to brainstorm with them. They relay information to our project manager who then positions his development team to follow our instructions.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

Our former team hadn’t been delivering our desired output or look and feel within the set timeframe. After finding Digiryte through a LinkedIn search, we contacted them to explain our project and invited them to one of our events. After they came down to see our environment and clients, we hired them to develop the three solutions that the other two developers had failed to complete.

We started working with Digiryte in February of this year. They're currently working on the final testing stages for two of three products. The application and interactive website are complete and ready to go live in July 2018. The next phase of our project will be expanding to a broader PC-based platform.

Digiryte delivered the exact products we wanted. Whenever we used the app or website, it was always in line with the expectations we wanted to fulfill. It seems like they carefully recorded everything we said and referred back to it during development. Clear communication channels helped us fostered a healthy relationship. Rather than speaking once a week or only using email, we had an engaging mode of contact. I can't remember a single incident where they deviated from our requests.

As our ongoing technology partner, Digiryte has been fantastically knowledgeable and understanding. I appreciate that they've taken the time to get to know our business. I can measure the quality of their work with confidence based on past experience. My team had already tried to work with two other developers who took our project in a scattered direction and left us in the dark. Development is usually a laborious, time consuming, and stressful process. With Digiryte, I've had no stress to speak of.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

Our process was very uniform and consistent. Digiryte has met with us in person and even attended our events to see how our live environment works. They completed all the work in adherence to the specific timeline and exact specifications we discussed face-to-face. They took relevant notes in our meetings and set up a WhatsApp group chat for us to always be in contact.

For the first month, we held three online conference calls per week. They’d brainstorm and create wireframes based on our existing data and the IP we'd already built for the app. As we pivoted into the first layer of actual programming, we scaled down to two conference calls per week. There was a deliverance point after each one as far as we were concerned.

Digiryte walks us through the process from an educational perspective in a way that really makes us feel cared about. They're a productive team that works hard to help clients grow their vision. Having an open line of communication empowers us to relay requests and provides transparency about the path they’re taking.

If they hired more staff, Digiryte could have a lot more clients and grow into a five-billion-dollar company. I’m sure this company is going to get to the top of the U.K. Technology development awards. My experience has been great. I don’t know how many teammates they have now, but I'm sure if they scale up they'll have more happy clients like myself. I can't think of anything that they should change. Actually, I almost hope they don't so I can keep getting this level of service.

Any new client should just relax and trust that they've found the right partner. I suggest being honest about where you are with your development and hold nothing back. Enjoy their professionalism, and they'll support you step-by-step through the process.

App Dev for Image Manipulation Service

“I think what they’ve created for me is something special. I’m really happy with it.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiryte designed and developed an image manipulation mobile app for Android based on an initial concept.

Founder, Swap Out

The product is higher-quality and more functional than anticipated, although development has taken longer due to unexpected glitches. Digiryte’s strong problem-solving skills helped them work around the technical challenges.

I’m a one-man startup venturing into the mobile app world with an image manipulation app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

I was looking for a company that could hold my hand through the process of developing my app. I wanted a company to develop the app from start to finish.

They’re building my app for Android. I gave them the brief with color schemes and graphic design elements. They came back to me with a design to sign off on. They had a few ideas for icons that I integrated with my own designs.

It’s been a problematic project with quite a few issues. The project got started almost a year ago and was originally meant to take two months. The app is quite simplistic in its function but it has been quite challenging to get it to work. That’s why it has taken so long to develop. We’re getting close to launch now.

I’ve tested the app at the same time as they’re doing their own in-house tests. One challenge we had that contributed to delays was that the screens on Android phones changed. Because the app’s functionality is screen-based, the bezel being taken off of the screen caused us a lot of problems. I purchased the latest phone to do parallel testing because they couldn’t replicate the issues themselves as the phone wasn’t yet available to them in India at the time.

I initially liaised with a UK-based salesperson. Once I had committed to the project and the cost, the project manager became my main point of contact. I also communicate with the developer.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

I found them on a review site. I spoke to a number of other developers that had consistent reviews. A key criterion for me was the fixed price given that it’s a personal investment. I also wanted someone to hold my hand rather than just paying someone to develop the app and leave the rest up to me. I felt happy with Digiryte from the outset so I signed up with them.

I’ve spent about £6,000 ($8,300 USD).

We started working together in April 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The project should have taken a couple of months and instead has taken almost a year. But, ultimately, I think we've ended up with a far better product than if it had been completed in the two months. They’ve been great at finding ways to work around the issues in their designs. That's why I don't have a single complaint. It's taken a long time but hopefully, it will yield better results.

I'm quite a thorough person. That combined with the fact that it’s my personal money—which I don’t want to waste—has probably made me a difficult customer. I was pleased to be involved in the testing and I think they appreciated the consistent feedback. I think what they’ve created for me is something special. I’m really happy with it.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

We've had regular emails and communications. They've always said that they'll get in contact with me and they have. They’ve kept me in the loop, even as they’re doing something new that has taken longer than both sides anticipated.

Their ability to solve problems is one thing that has been great. With it being my idea, I had fully laid out the concept and functionality. There was one issue in particular that I didn’t know how to address. Within a few seconds, the project manager had solved the issue. Their problem-solving skills are second to none.

As a complete novice, I would have benefitted if I'd been told up front that there were certain things I might need to do. For example, we needed to have written terms and conditions. The request was a bit last minute. If I had known, I could have completed the task in good time in order to keep things going.

I've received 12 months worth of work for the price of two months. So, I'm very happy.
    It’s taken a little bit longer but, ultimately, I've been given a great product.

Data System & Mobile App Dev for International University

Their technical competence, time management, and price set them apart.

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Digiryte developed a mobile app and a web interface with two-factor authentication for creating a better data entry process.

IT & Project Manager, International University

The mobile app successfully collects data while out in the field and transfers it safely to a CRM system. Digiryte’s tech-savvy team handled timelines well and delivered at a great price. Their designs work was great as well.

I’m an IT infrastructure analyst and project manager for a large international university with over 30,000 students. I’m responsible for the implementation of a data collection system alongside other critical systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digiryte?

We required a data collection system with a web interface alongside a mobile app for the main purpose of collecting data from applicants and importing it into our CRM. We opted for a bespoke system as our current in-house web app was overcomplicated and the workflow needed improvements.

We wanted a better data entry process and increase the data import speed. We also needed a secure external-facing website with two-factor authentication. The mobile app would help us collect data while out and about during road shows. We also needed to ensure that the project is compliant with the new general data protection regulations.

We knew of them from word of mouth. Their reviews on Clutch also supported our decision.

Digiryte provided a technical lead. We knew what we wanted but weren’t sure how to achieve it with the technology that’s now available. We’re using Ruby on Rails and Angular for the frontend and React Native for the mobile apps.

The team consisted of five developers and a technical lead from their side. The rest of the team consisted of project manager, a customer lead, and three board members on our end.

The first day we collected data with the mobile app was successful. We met all our major milestones.

Project management was handled in-house using Scrum. We were able to test components as they became available.

Their technical competence, time management, and price set them apart.

We didn’t encounter any issues while our project was under development.

We achieved our end goal.
    Theirs was a lot less than the other quotes we got.
    They get an extra bonus for their designs, which exceeded our expectations.
    I would very likely recommend them.

Custom Software & Web Dev for Beauty Salon

“They’re involved and on top of things; I trust they’ll finish assignments without much oversight.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiryte developed a customized website and software to automate billing, employee reviews, and analytics.

Chennai, India
VP Technology, Orange Salons

Digiryte actively collaborates on projects, suggesting improvements and insights to make products better. The website brings in customers, and the software is easy to use and works smoothly.

I’m the vice president of technology for a beauty salon for women and kids.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

We needed someone to develop custom software and a website. I wanted an end-to-end software to maintain our salon services and day-to-day billing utilization. We wanted the software to automate everything.

Digiryte used Ruby on Rails and MySQL database for the software. I can see my analytics, do billing, review employee performance, and view feedback all in one software. Digiryte made it easy to use on a daily basis, which was an important feature we wanted.

They also built a unique and special website that showed exactly what we do, our specials, and our menus. They used WordPress and PHP for the web dev.

There were three key team members, but I mainly had contact with the developers. We didn’t need a main point of contact because everyone was capable of managing themselves, for the most part.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

I found them on Clutch. I wanted someone who could give us the best innovative technology and understand my needs. I contacted a few of Digiryte’s clients, who all told me they were good. When I proposed my idea to Digiryte, they innovated it in a much better way. I was confident in their skills, so we chose them.

We’ve spent about $49,000.

We’ve been working together since November 2017.

I’ve shown my website to a few people, and they’re all impressed. I can use the software with ease, and it captures all the data that I wanted. People come to the salon after seeing the look and feel of the website.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re involved and on top of things; I trust they’ll finish assignments without much oversight. We used email, Skype, and Slack to communicate daily.

When I share my ideas, they provide insight to innovate and improve them.

No, I got what I wanted.

You can trust them. They can handle your project, and you get exactly what you envisioned.

Website Dev for Northern Neonatal Network

"They are easy to reach, supportive, and quick at responding and solving any issues."

Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Digiryte assisted with the design and development of a website that would serve as a directory of doctors and a resource for new parents.

Ciinical Lead, Northern Neonatal Network

The new site garners positive remarks from board members even though it’s only been live for a few days. Through their expertise and consistent communication, their team delivered a solution that perfectly fits all needs. Their responsiveness and problems solving approach are also appreciated.

I’m the clinical lead for the Northern Neonatal Network, which is one of the largest neonatal networks in terms of geographical coverage and it consists of 11 neonatal units (NHS hospitals) catering for over 30,000 births per year. Its primary focus is on improving the care of babies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digiryte?

We hired them to develop our website.

We wanted to have a high-quality website for professionals and parents in England. The website was built to provide guidelines, reports, meetings for professionals, and advice for parents.

They were selected following a competitive interview process where they had the opportunity to showcase what they could build for us.

Digiryte initially conducted a face-to-face presentation of what they could offer and brought a demo website, which was very helpful. After selecting them, we exchanged several emails discussing possible templates. In the end, they were able to build the site that we had in mind.

We sent them all the information that the site needed to have. We also spoke a lot over the phone to discuss how to better develop it. It was completed early this year and turned out to be better than what we expected.

There was a project manager that supported us throughout the development and had a good understanding of what we needed. We found her very helpful, easy to get in touch with, quick to respond, and always polite and helpful.

The website was launched this month and we showcased it at our board meeting, receiving excellent feedback. We were happy with the progress and the end product. The website looks excellent and caters to all our needs.

We had a very good relationship with the project manager, who kept us constantly informed. We found them to be a knowledgeable, polite, and effective team.

We are very satisfied with their work and if any delays occurred, it was probably from our side.

App Dev & Design for Dental Care Education Group

"They were able to build a product to our exact specifications and always took our feedback into consideration."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Digiryte built an educational app for both Android and iOS using a React Native framework, as well as a corresponding CMS that automatically updates both versions. They provided logo and layout design.

Shivam Divani
Director, My Dental Care

Their detailed project management skills allowed them to build a quality product to exact specifications. They offered highly competitive pricing and always met deadlines. Digiryte’s entire team is personable and willing to go the extra mile.

I'm the director of My Dental Care, which strives to promote oral hygiene and educate first-time parents on how to look after their children's teeth.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

We wanted to create a free app that teaches people about dental care.

We communicated back and forth to settle on the app’s logo and layout design. They then built two versions, one for Android and one for iOS, using a React Native framework, and created a single CMS to govern both. They provided detailed instructions so that we can continue to edit and update the app through the content management system.

The app includes text, pictures, and video tutorials, and presents this information in a concise way. If you have questions about gum disease, for example, you can click on the gum disease section and find a range of information on that topic.

I worked directly with their project manager, but the entire staff was friendly and willing to go the extra mile.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

I spoke to a few developers after doing research on Google and felt that Digiryte understood the project right away. I decided they would be the best fit and I’m confident that I made the right choice.

Around £15,000.

We started working together in July 2017 and we’re currently preparing to launch the app.

I don’t have any metrics available since we’re in the process of launching the app, but I was very pleased with the quality of the design. They were able to build a product to our exact specifications and always took our feedback into consideration.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated primarily through phone and email, and they were highly responsive. If I requested a change as minor as line spacing, they reacted immediately.

They maintained a detailed checklist and kept me updated as each stage was completed.

We also coordinated the project through an online project management tool called InVision. This presented a mockup of the completed app, how it would appear on a mobile screen, and allowed us to provide feedback.

They were very affordable. I’ve spoken with colleagues who paid significantly more to create similar apps with other developers.

I was satisfied with their work and would happily recommend them to anyone interested in building an app or website.

Nothing comes to mind.

Advice for potential customers?

It helps to have a firm grasp of your goals. They have an excellent team that can help brainstorm and develop solutions, but the project will move faster if you come in with thoughts about layout and functionality.

Overall Score They have a friendly team that understands their client’s needs.
    They always delivered on time.
    They're a good value.
    They offered consistent quality.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Redesign for Prenatal Care Company

"I can't fault them. Everything was done efficiently, quickly, and politely."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiryte was tasked to redesign and increase website functionality; utilizing a prototype method, they were able to lock down specifications. Google Analytics and meta-tag consulting was also provided.

Hinckley, England
Lucy Dolly
Director, Professional Antenatal Services

Improved site-navigation and design has proved fruitful in aiding smoother user experience, evident through positive feedback received. Ease of communication and the collaborative nature of the prototype method were especially noteworthy in terms of overall project management - Digiryte excelled.

I'm the director of a company that offers baby scans and ultrasound services for pregnant women.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

We had our website remade about a year ago and were very unhappy with it. It was clunky and not doing well on Google. Digiryte were tasked to revamp and redesign the site.

The whole redesign was focused on offering parents the best way to navigate the site: find different parts of their pregnancy and view what would be the best services for them. Digiryte sent me examples of what they could do and asked me to choose a basic example. Most of it was done by a prototype, where they would send me their ideas and designs, and I could make corrections and change parts of it online. I thought that was amazing.

It's a pretty basic navigational site with lots of different pages. The customer can choose lots of different scans and packages. We don't have a payment system on it, but we have integrated an external booking system onto it, as well.

They sorted out all the Google Analytics, meta tags, etc. But, I haven't paid for any search engine optimization.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

It was a recommendation from a colleague and although I initially struggled with the language barrier, most of the collaboration was done online. I found them to be faultless.

It was about 1,200 pounds [$1,565].

It began about three to four months ago and is ongoing.

We've noticed that we are getting less complaints about the site dropping out and the navigation. I used to get a lot of emails on the old site asking questions that we don’t receive anymore. I'm assuming people don't need to ask these questions anymore because the site runs smoother.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

I can't fault them. Everything was done efficiently, quickly, and politely. They never questioned me wanting to change things - they just did it. It was all very good.

The prototype way of designing the site, I had never seen that before. Previously, on designing websites, I'd always have to write it all up or copy and paste loads of text. I found the prototype method, the online changing of it, to be amazing.

I can’t think of anything they could do better.

Website Editing for e-Commerce Site

“They gave 100% of their attention to my site whenever I needed it.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Digiryte fixed critical user interface errors on an online shop that featured handbags. The team continues to implement new features and help with search engine optimization.

Minza Khan
CEO, MINZA

Digiryte’s project management and responsiveness are outstanding. The team consistently hits milestones, delivering perfect results every time. They effectively use a customer portal for coordination and edits, responding to requests within 24 hours.

I’m the CEO of a handbag company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

My previous website editor did not have as much time to dedicate to my website. The coders were working on several projects simultaneously, and they just wouldn’t prioritize mine as much as I needed them to. There were some errors made, which caused confusion about products that were sold out. We also wanted to add a pre-order tab and a sign-up order form simultaneously. Since our website has been getting more traffic, we wanted the editing to be done as soon as possible.

Digiryte fixed the errors on the site. They also added a compare tab so that when users click on a product link, they would be able to compare it to what our competitors offer. Digiryte also helps with search engine optimization and getting our brand name out there.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

I know the owner of the company personally.

I’ve spent $1,000 with them so far.

We started working together in June 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

I don’t have any feedback yet because it’s very recent. The project doesn’t really change the customer experience online. It’s more about the way the website looks and making it easy for customers to get to our website.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

It is perfect. They complete everything on time and exactly the way I want them to. Every time I needed an edit, they would open up a ticket in their customer portal. I would type out what I needed to be done, and they would complete the task within 24 hours. Digiryte’s team also communicates with me through that portal. They gave 100% of their attention to my site whenever I needed it.

They’re very efficient. Whenever I need them, they email within 24 hours, if not earlier. They make sure everything is done correctly and on time. That’s the biggest reason I want to work with them. Digiryte makes sure everyone is on their priority list.

No. Everything has been perfect.

They deliver everything on time.
    The value is great.
    Absolutely.

Web Dev For IT Company

"You can always get a hold of somebody when you needed them, and they would always tell you straight."

Apr. - June 2017

Digiryte redesigned and hosts a WordPress website that includes downloadable books and reports, and a contact form to increase online lead generation and improve their digital presence.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
IT Infrastructure Analyst, Computer Hardware Company

The launched website has improved the company’s online presence. Digiryte's customer service and straightforward communication led to a quick, successful project.

We're a very small company of 10 based in Glasgow, Scotland. We mainly deal with small to medium businesses with IT infrastructure needs such as exchange servers, cloud services, IT support, and server migration. I'm the IT infrastructure analyst.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

Our previous website was a bit lackluster. It wasn't portraying what we wanted to portray. We wanted Digiryte to design a template/layout for the website and host the site.

What we needed from the website was to provide people with our information and a place for them to retrieve information as well as leave contact information. We want new clients as well since we're trying to grow. The information provided on the website was mainly our information, the services that we provide, and what we can offer new customers.

Features they added were some of the books and reports we created were made available for people to download. Another feature was a contact form for people to leave comments and their contact information if they wanted to speak to us more about what we can offer them as a service.

Besides the website, we had everything else already. The only documentation we provided Digiryte was the actual content, specifically the words, because we were quite particular about that. For the development and design/layout of the website, we left it in their hands completely. There were a few times where they came back with a few designs, and we made a few modifications to it, and that was about it. If I'm not mistaken, the platform they used was WordPress because of the blogging elements of it.

We didn't have them design banners, logos, or marketing materials. We already had that.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

Someone recommended us to go on Clutch, and that's where we found Digiryte.

How much have you invested with Digiryte?

Our budget was about $10,000, but we actually only spent $6,000 on it.

We spoke to them back in mid-April. We commissioned the work and had a website in about six or seven weeks. By June 17th, we had our website up and running.

It's hard to say because the numbers haven't changed. This was more about making sure our presence was good enough for our current customers and any new customers. In that respect, our presence is better.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good because we had one account manager, and we were just dealing with him. He would handle all of it. If he had any concerns or questions, he would come back to us and vice versa—if we had any issues or questions, we would contact the account manager, and they would just deal with it. We weren't being tossed around different departments. For this project, we communicated mainly via email and telephone.

What did you find most impressive about Digiryte?

It’s definitely their customer service. You can always get a hold of somebody when you needed them, and they would always tell you straight. There was no messing around, which is exactly what we wanted, so customer service, for us, was the winner.

Are there any areas Digiryte could improve?

No, there's nothing I can really recommend. I think our project was quite small or medium compared to other companies, so it's hard to say. Because we had the content already there, it may have made it easy for them.

Overall Score It was almost a one-to-one relationship, which was good.
    They beat our deadline by two weeks, so that was good.
    Originally, we would have spent $10,000, but we ended up spending $6,000 because they had some recommendations for us on how to host it, which saved us money.
    We achieved something better than what we anticipated.
    They've done us proud and provided good service to us.

Website Development for Pharmaceutical Wholesaler

"Digiryte has given us a personal experience from start to finish."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Digiryte handled both design and development for a simple and functional new website project.

Preston, United Kingdom
Shahid Mahmood
Director, Cedar Medical Supplies

The project has met expectations, and Digiryte has handled the engagement well. Although it was a simple website, Digiryte provided a "personal touch" throughout the project.

We are a pharmaceutical wholesaler. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiryte?

We needed to build a website.

Digiryte built our new website, handling both design and development.

How did you come to work with Digiryte?

A friend had used Digiryte to develop their website and recommended the company.

How much have you invested with Digiryte?

Digiryte's work is in budget, but I can't provide an exact figure.

We started working with Digiryte in November 2016. We have an ongoing relationship.

Digiryte has worked on everything we've asked them, and they've been very helpful.

How did Digiryte perform from a project management standpoint?

We've had a single local point of contact, who managed the work with Digiryte's developers in India. The communication has been good.

What did you find most impressive about Digiryte?

Digiryte has given us a personal experience from start to finish.

Are there any areas Digiryte could improve?

We've worked on a basic website, so the job was straightforward. More complex projects could have turned out differently, but I have no complaints.

I will recommend Digiryte.