Increase: awareness, efficiency, revenue

A lifestyle brand creagency that generates breakthroughs in design strategy & solves problems for plant-based(vegan), ethical, ecofriendly brands.

2008
Dc, DC
  • North Capitol and Florida Avenue NE
    Dc, DC 20002

CAVALHEIRO, Nipsey Hussle, Atlantic Records, Def Jam, JanSport, H st. CDC, Park Avenue Artists, DC Government, Johnny Nunez

Creative Consulting for @BarmelLyons Image

Creative Consulting for @BarmelLyons

Brand Strategy, Creative Consulting

The Waterhole Community Juice Bar (rebrand) Image

The Waterhole Community Juice Bar (rebrand)

Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Packaging Design, Web, Merch/Apparel Design, Interior Design

Siguri International Branding Image

Siguri International Branding

Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Web

Eat For Beauty Brand Identity Image

Eat For Beauty Brand Identity

Brand Strategy, Brand Identity Design, Merchandise/Apparel Design

*Discover dramatic improvements in your business that make you MORE: impactful, powerful, efficient, effective, productive, and valuable or inspiring to your end users. Let's get started on your branding today:

https://www.dffrntwrld.com/product/br... We've just completed a full rebrand for Allentown, Pennsylvania non-profit Freedom Memorial. Have a look at the various project stages. All work designed by DFFRTNWRLD®.

CAVALHEIRO Brand Identity Design

This case study details the design process required to create Cavalheiro.life brand identity, website, and product mock ups. This project was completed in 30 days by DFFRNTWRLD®. *Discover dramatic improvements in your business that make you MORE: impactful, powerful, efficient, effective, productive, and valuable or inspiring to your end users.

Branding & Web Development for Men's Grooming Brand

"They’re actually vested in our success."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

DFFRNTWRLD® was hired to create brand identity for a men's grooming service. They crafted a logo, made a color scheme, and developed an e-commerce website.

Washington, DC
Jose Ortiz
Founder, Cavalheiro

The team at DFFRNTWRLD® went above and beyond, delivering high-quality work and top-notch service. Their services improved business. Customers can expect a responsive and helpful team that strives to do the best for them.

I’m the founder of Cavalheiro, a men’s grooming brand that has hair and skincare products.

What challenge were you trying to address with DFFRNTWRLD®?

I needed someone to help me start my brand.

We started the engagement with a brand diagnostic. We came up with what direction I wanted to go in and made comparisons to other men’s grooming companies. After we figured out a brand name, logo, and color schemes, the team built an e-commerce website. It also covers retail knowledge, a blog with videos, and other buyer information.

We also got into product development as far as some label designs for my products. Some of our brainstorming sessions were 30-minute calls.

There’s one person who emailed and kept in contact with me. There was also someone else involved in the brand diagnostic phase. When I got into the brand name and website development, it was a one-on-one with Brennan (Creative Consultant).

How did you come to work with DFFRNTWRLD®?

One of my clients used them for their security business. I liked his website and their team’s process. When I spoke to DFFRNTWRLD® on the phone, I liked their energy. They made me feel comfortable, and they were clear that they could bring my vision to fruition.

We’ve invested between $10,000–$25,000.

Our ongoing engagement with them started in October 2017.

Their team exceeded expectations, meeting all of my standards. The high-quality website their team built for us covered everything. We still keep in contact, and they give me ideas on other ways to help my business. They’ve connected me to some of their own clients.

How did DFFRNTWRLD® perform from a project management standpoint?

I can make a call or send an email, and they’ll respond quickly. A lot of work has been accomplished through our partnership. There isn’t any wasted time, and nothing isn’t dragged out. They also provided me with options to choose from and made suggestions. Their team met every deadline within their schedule. Everything went smoothly.

The team continually looks for ways to improve business. They frequently check-in and give suggestions. Some companies complete a project and never contact the client again. They’re actually vested in our success.

I like everything that they did.

Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Let them know exactly what you want, and don’t hold back. Their team is exceptionally creative. If you explain exactly what you want, they’ll give you options.

The costs were accurate.