Design to attract

An Innovative Agency for Startups and Organizations. We helped 100+ clients with there Creative Ideas and Innovative Startups We are driven by a simple goal, Delivering high-quality software to our clients & ensuring that the projects run smoothly, strategically, and predictably. We’ve been shaping the innovation road-map since our inception,

Lahore, Pakistan
  • 12-D Architect Society, Lahore
    Lahore, P 54000
    Pakistan
  • Pakistan

Pickle

**Concept** Our client is an established fashion retailer who offers a wide range of outclassing branded accessories. The company wanted to expand its business through the online market. Therefore they needed an online store integrated with their internal corporate system. After a deep search on websites development companies, Dezining was chosen to perform this task for them **Challenge** Our client is a designer and he needed

something that is elegant and attractive through his designing perspective. To handle the design of an e-commerce site that could have so many products is always a challenging part. Also, Pickle was going to live next months when we had our hands on it. We have to work extra hours to get this website fully functional before one month. Dezining gathered its best designers and developers on one table and get this job done before one month. **Services** The Dezining team that consisted of 2 designers 3 developers, 2 QA-engineers, and a business analyst was engaged in full cycle online store development, including: Implementation of mobile APIs Website design and development Website control panel development Integration layer development Dezining worked in cooperation with a distributed project team, which included Customer’s internal team and third-party teams, and IBM representatives. We performed daily and weekly stand up calls and meetings to maintain the communication process, discuss the project scope and plans, and keep the Customer updated on the project progress.

TopSpot TV

**Concept** The Topspot program is designed to bring more visibility and traffic to your video. They aim to do this by focusing on the top 2 search engines , Google and Youtube, and putting their clients into a position to take advantage of the traffic that occurs there daily. Then, taking that traffic and learning how to bring their clients qualified leads. Challenge Complicated projects need more attention and understanding.

Requirements analysis and understand the scope of each module of the project is the first and most important part of any developing any project. Before the development of TopSpot started, a complete requirement analysis has to perform with the best business analysts and developers to understand the targeted audience and expected customers. So the fist part of this project was a bit crucial which was handled by our business analysts and experts. Services Through apt communication and systematic consolidation of information, our team analyzed the existing website and point out the areas of improvement which were based on the user experience that was hindered by a lack of clarity in terms of search results and the visibility of the right content to the right audience. The problems identified were then translated into a complete solution that allowed Topspot to communicate their vision effectively across the middle east. Dezining delivered a product that not only improved the search engine results but also ensured a secured content base that minimized data breach threats.

GoGrub

Web/graphic design, UI Graphics, Graphic Design, UI/UX Prototyping, UI/UX

Introduction GoGrub is a GPS based mobile application that helps people to find the closest Chefs based on the user's desired or current position and other specifications like price, restaurant type, Dish and more. Challenge The sellers are home-based chefs, they are not tech-savvy. They need experience that is easy to

understand and useable with minimal effort. Solution GoGrub solutions allow frustrated users like Ali to have homemade food and chefs to sell their food without having 5 stories restaurants and branding. Its just taste that matters.

Lundi - Airbnb Services

Model View Presenter (MVP), Rapid Prototyping, Sketch App, UI/UX, Web Design

Lundi is a web application for Airbnb users who wants easy access to home Services which Includes: 1- Cleaning 2- Quick Delivery 3- Grocery Purchasing 4- Cooking Services Challenge: As the website is going for those who already have been experiencing such an elegant UI and UX, by following the same framework and guides we

created Lundi services so that user cannot be distracted for switching in between different applications , Fun part is the Lundi service get rated for specific Lundi's who was appointed to the task and on that basis they get the rewards and tips

Mathlete

Bootstrap, Laravel Framework, Backend Rest API, User Centered Design, CMS, Website Development, Website Analytics, UI/UX Prototyping, Mobile App Development, Mobile App Design

Mathlete is a quiz based app developed to test knowledge and learning in mathematics through multiple-choice quizzes and identifies gaps and highlights them through different sets of reports. This

application is used in three different scenarios : 1- Contest Based 2- Offline Activity 3- Daily Quiz Challenge: To Create something that children never get's bored of mathematics and learn new techniques to solve maths without any frustration Solution: We developed an immersive math-based games experience where the users have to maintain his position on the leaderboard and questions are created keeping in mind the interest of children, the user gets the food voucher on every win which he/she can avail at the particular franchise at the registered location.

Prime Tuition

Web, Mobile & Software Dev

Web Development

AMP Web Development, Custom PHP, Laravel Framework, Core PHP

**Overview** Prime tuition is one of the leading school for education based in UK. Due to the increasing number of students, prime tuition found it difficult to manage all the activities and details of all students. To cope with this problem,

the core developers of Dezining made a very extensive, dynamic and user-friendly student-teacher portal to manage all the activities, histories and details of students and teachers. **Features** +Account +View Students +Parents +Students +Upload Student Photo +Schedules +Fees +Attendence +Compensations +SMS +Appointments +Books +Expendetures +Exams +Reports +Term and Conditions +Security Management +Jobs +Settings

Web Booking App Dev for Moving Company

“I think their ideas were the best part of the collaboration for me.”

Jul. 2019 - Ongoing

Dezining develops the frontend and internal software for a Melbourne-based moving company. They handle booking and order assignment, truck scheduling, and other internal logistics management features.

Melbourne, Australia
CEO, Moving Company

The Dezining team delivered aesthetically pleasing work that has succeeded in drawing customers to their client’s service. Their team is enjoyable to work with, bringing creative design ideas to the table, staying on top of all project deadlines, and remaining flexible and open to feedback.

I’m the CEO of a moving company that operates in Melbourne, Australia. We deliver quality and quantity with furniture removal and commercial delivery from Melbourne to Sydney and Sydney to Melbourne.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dezining?

Our company was running an online booking system, but our software wasn’t that attractive, so we needed to develop a way to have the booking, ordering, and truck scheduling features on a new, better-looking software.

Dezining redesigned our website frontend and then developed new software for the backend to integrate with the website to make things easier for our customers and for our team. They created forms through which we can see bookings, receive orders and send them to the trucks, make cost calculations, and file space summaries.

I work with one member of their team, but he has a few guys behind the scenes working on the software at any given time.

How did you come to work with Dezining?

One of my business clients had worked with them before and highly recommended their services to me. We had a mediocre experience with a designer before, and so we were very excited to hear about Dezining, given their portfolio and reputation.

Overall, the project should cost around $15,000

We began working together in July 2019 and the project is ongoing.

We are getting a lot of customers through this platform because of its aesthetics and how much easier it is to manage. The pamphlets and booking templates they made for us were very impressive, which has been very satisfying as well. Everything works perfectly so far.

How did Dezining perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a good job with project management. Beyond just developing the software, they bring a lot of unique ideas to the table and are very good at meeting deadlines and establishing a project timeline. We generally communicate via WhatsApp, and on the occasions when we need to look at the software together, we call on Skype.

I think their ideas were the best part of the collaboration for me. They have a lot of unique and attractive ideas for how to present information, and that was the biggest thing we found lacking in other companies we’ve worked with.

To be honest, I’m very happy with everything they provided, so I don’t have any suggestions for things to improve.

I would recommend that you communicate as much as possible in order to get the most out of the relationship.

Overall Score They take care of everything straight away.
    We originally planned on it being two months but are actually almost finished with the project.
    Their price is pretty competitive.
    The quality of their work is very impressive.
    I would highly recommend them.

Web and App Dev for Storage Management Facility

“I have full trust in their process.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Dezining provides website and application design and development services, working on both iOS and Android versions. They took over an existing project due to their expertise in PHP for the AWS-hosted project.

Melbourne, Australia
Shez Rabbani
Director, Uholu International Pty Ltd

The project is still in progress, though the team has already delivered some excellent results and new functionalities. They are responsive, willing and able to troubleshoot any issue, and always extremely communicative, whatever the time of day.

I’m a director for a storage management facility.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dezining?

Eighteen months ago, I appointed someone else to work on the site, but I found that their understanding of my requirements wasn’t matching my expectations. It wasn’t easy to explain what I needed to them, either over email on through calls. I hired Dezining to take over the project for Uholu International.

We engaged Dezining to help us with the website and the iOS and Android app. The entire website was replicated with the apps. Customers have the ability to sign up and browse the website or apps for the products they want to buy. There’s also a checkout and payment system.

Dezining created everything from scratch, in terms of development. They showed me how it works and asked for my approval at every step. We use AWS for hosting, and there was a lot of PHP coding done on the website.

I’ve only worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Dezining?

One of the old developers told me that he couldn’t complete it as per my requirements and that it needed PHP experts, suggesting Dezining.

They had a clear understanding of what I was looking for from the very beginning, which demonstrates their experience. I also appreciated their ability to explain what they could do and how we could make it work. After an initial chat, they put together designs, reworking them based on my feedback.

We spent $10,000–$25,000.

We started working with them in May 2019 and the work is ongoing. I plan to enhance the site further, according to market feedback, and I’m planning to hire them for full support because I really trust them.

The app isn’t fully in use yet. It has some functionalities there, but we’re still working on it. Everything’s gone smoothly for me so far—if I come across any issues, or if I see something I need to change, they’ll sort it immediately if I send a message.

How did Dezining perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with other providers over the last five years, on different projects and would always struggle with communication and disagreements. I’ve had no such issues with Dezining.

We’re using WhatsApp for communication, and I make direct phone calls with them. We also communicate a lot through email, because some of the information comes from third parties.

The communication is the best thing. There’s a time difference between our locations, but he always responds on time. As a non-developer, I’m reliant on them, but I have full trust in their process, and when they tell me if I need to spend more money or something similar.

If they could reduce their fees, that would be great, but there’s nothing else.

I’ve already referred about four of my friends to them.