Best Game Development, AR &VR, Mobile App Services

Devstree is a leading mobile app development and Game Development company in India. Our outsourcing model "Valueshore" is bringing enhanced value to customers who want a better return on their investment.
Major factors of our ValueShore model areQuality, Speed, Responsiveness, Cost Effective, Risk Elemination, Scalable, Consistent and Value Addition.

Devstree has designed & developed more than 200 games & mobile apps, visit portfolio.

We provide solutions like :
•    Website / Branding / Conversion Optimization
•    Enterprise Content Management System
•    Cloud Deployment & Maintenance
•    Quality Assurance & testing
•    Staff Augmentation / Offshore Dedicated Team.

We look forward to long term association with you. Feel free to contact us!

Ahmedabad, India

Native iOS Application

In the Nick of Time

Drum Beats

Native iOS Application

iOS & Android Quiz App Dev for IT Services Co.

“We worked as one team, and they wanted us to succeed.”

Sep. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Devstree IT Services Private Limited designed and built a mobile quiz app that allows users to earn and redeem points. They also provided post-development support.

11- 50 Employees

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Manager, IT Service Company

A clear implementation plan and efficient project management helped Devstree IT Services Private Limited deliver a top-notch product. Their responsiveness and expertise have set them up for further involvement.

I’m a manager at an IT services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Devstree IT Services Private Limited?

We needed someone to develop a mobile quiz app for iOS and Android.

Devstree IT Services Private Limited developed a mobile quiz app that also works on tablets and iPads. The app has a significant number of questions. Users who answer correctly get points that they can later redeem from our partners.

We provided the scope and collaborated on the designs. After they finished the project, they provided technical support for two months.

We worked with 5–6 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Devstree IT Services Private Limited?

We chose them because they had a good plan for delivering the work.

We spent over $16,000 on their services.

We worked together from September 2018–March 2019.

They did well on development. Due to the nature of the application, it will take some time to build my database. My plan is to complete the database within six months.

How did Devstree IT Services Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good. It was easy to communicate with them via Skype, WhatsApp, and phone calls. They were highly responsive.

We worked as one team, and they wanted us to succeed. I liked it that they had a clear vision for the project.

There’s nothing they could have done better.

Overall Score It was good working with them. I plan to work with them again.
    I’m happy with the quality of their work. I have no concerns.

SQL App Management System for App Company

“They are very honest, and their suggestions are good.”

May 2017 - Mar. 2019

Devstree IT Services Private Limited developed an app management system. Over a two-year period, they built a completely bespoke piece of SQL-based software that creates new apps for holiday home owners.

Rupert Saunders
Owner, Pocket London

The finished product is just about to launch, and the capability matches specifications. Devstree IT Services Private Limited always delivered solutions in the end, and the majority of the project ran smoothly.

We are an app producer. I'm a director of the company.

We wanted to create a complete app management system to increase our revenue.

They started with a small test project. Once they proved their capabilities, they took over from another app developer and worked with me to perfect the product over the past two years. They worked with SQL technologies to create a bespoke piece of software. It creates multiple apps for me, per my specifications. They produce everything I ask for.

I worked with a corps of four people.

How did you come to work with Devstree IT Services Private Limited?

I put the test project onto PeoplePerHour, a freelance hiring platform. Within an hour, I had hundreds of applications. Devstree took the initiative, found my phone number, and rang me directly. That put them at the head of the queue. They passed the test project, and I continued to work with them.

I spent more than $30,000 over the course of the collaboration.

The engagement began in May 2017 and concluded in March 2019.

The product is brilliant and is just about to launch. We wanted to make an app for holiday home owners that creates an app precisely tailored to individual properties and have already delivered that. Users can fill out a form and have their app completed within a few minutes. We have one app container in the app stores and have the capability to send a million apps through that single portal.

There was something of a language barrier, and we had to spell everything out to make sure they understood us. We had daily communication through WhatsApp, Skype, and email.

They always deliver the solution in the end.

As I mentioned, our only issue was the language barrier. Once they understood the project, everything went smoothly, but the beginning of the project was somewhat slow-going.

Be very clear about what you want. Don’t try to be too elaborate, but spell out your needs simply. They are very honest, and their suggestions are good. To avoid scope creep, fix the price for each part of your project.

They met or came close to most of our deadlines.
    There is always room for improvement, but they do very well.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

PHP & Unity Reality Dev for Immersive Call Company

“They’re a committed team and have done a great job for us.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Using a provided architecture, Devstree IT Services is writing the code for a custom teleconferencing software with AR capabilities. Key technologies include PHP, Unity, Java, and C#.

Sweden
CEO, IT Company

Both users and stakeholders have responded positively to the software. Devstree IT Services delivers quality work, executing on sprints as expected. They’re forthcoming about their capabilities and are dedicated to project success. Daily communication allows for an effective workflow.

I’m the CEO of an IT company that’s creating an AR solution.

We’ve been working on an immersive custom AR software that would serve as a new mode of telecommunication. Devstree IT Services came onboard to augment our development team.

We hired Devstree IT Services to help us develop the code for our AR product. It’s a custom software that allows users to make conference and voice calls through AR technology. We’ve already established the core concept and completed most of the architecture and groundwork ourselves. Devstree IT Services is responsible for writing the code. The tech stack includes PHP, Unity, Java, and C#. The database is on MySQL and Mongo DB.

They’ve assigned a team of 4–5.

How did you come to work with Devstree IT Services Private Limited?

We found them on Upwork and gave them a small task to assess their skills. They finished on time and as expected, so we moved forward with them.

We’ve spent about $25,000 thus far.

We had some initial discussions in August 2018, and they started working in October 2018. The engagement is ongoing.

The product is live, and we receive constant feedback from customers. Devstree IT Services delivers good-quality code, so we haven’t noticed many bugs. Our partners have also reviewed the app, and we've incorporated their suggestions into future sprints. As the team completes a module, we release their work.

They maintain close communication with us, touching base at least once a day to go over their outputs and give progress updates. If anything doesn’t go as planned or can’t be done, they’re sure to tell me upfront. I particularly appreciate their dedication to the project. They always respond even when I have to call them on their days off.

Devstree IT Services does exactly what they’re supposed to do. They’re a committed team and have done a great job for us.

No, not off the top of my head.

As with any project, it’s important to have a clear vision of what you need done so that Devstree IT Services can deliver according to those expectations. Remember, you’re the one driving the project; Devstree IT Services is just there to help you reach your goal.

Overall Score I don’t have any problems. They’re a committed team that will respond to me even during their days off.
    Whenever I need them, I can just call and schedule a time.
    Their costs are competitive. There are more affordable developers, but you get what you pay for.
    The quality is good, and we haven’t seen many bugs.
    Some of my friends and colleagues are thinking of starting a few projects with them.