React Native, iOS, Android

We are a small but extremely skilled, highly specialized group of React Native developers , all with strong backgrounds in the open-source community, and we're here for your larger projects which require that next level of talent. Whether you need an app or looking to boost your team expertise in Javascript, we are ready to help!

Kiev, Ukraine
  • бульвар Вацлава Гавела, 4, Київ,
    Kiev 02000
    Ukraine

CareSync Image

CareSync

CareSync connects people and data to create a better healthcare experience for everyone.
• Access your family’s complete medical record when you need it the most.
• Keep your medication details on hand and share with your provider.
• Prepare for appointments: Organize questions and send information to your doctor in advance.
• Get more out of appointments: Manage tasks, documents, photos, and even voice

recordings at the visit.
• Get better care: Your doctors need all your information to give the best treatment. Send Care Reports to make sure your doctor understands your current medical information and is equipped with relevant summaries of your visit history.
• Caregiver? Care for a loved one from anywhere by entering information before visits, sharing relevant summaries with your loved one's doctors, and finding out what happened at the visit.

Social Media Marketing for Clothing Retailer

"Communication was good."

Aug. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Devsteam.mobi provided social media marketing for a retailer. Their team aimed to sell more goods and used the client's ideas.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Owner of Business & Director, Retailer

Devsteam.mobi created a solid program. The communication and project management were solid and managed through calls and in-person contact. The results have yet to show profit, but the project was successful.

It's my own company. I am the founder. And I do most of the work, like buyer, manager. director, SMM manager etc. My company sell pantyhose for Ukrainain girls. I bought them in China. We do it through site and Instagram.

For what projects/services did your company hire Devsteam.mobi?

Well, I thought how to use better all my followers in Instagram. So I came up with an idea to propose every new follower new program. This program propose some other kind of clothes from ukrainian Instagram accounts, like shirts, skirts etc.

In such a way, when you have some interested in clothes girls, you have better chance to sell them in addition to pantyhose some other stylish and fashionable clothes. I will have some income in percent from these, friendly to me stores. And otherwise, they also propose my product in the same way.

It was very difficult for me. The main factor was the price. And also I wanted it be ukrainian firm for my comfortable conversation and stayed in Kiev. I knew no firm in this sphere. So I asked also owners of other stores from my project. And among others I choose Devsteam, maybe because they was closer to me and it was comftable to chat with them in their office. And price suit me, of course.

I discribed in general what I want. And it seemed to me that it wasn't absolutely new order for them. So they understood my desire. I made prepayment in sum of 20 % and then did the same during all the process till the end of work. We made an agreement with terms. I told about colors that I want to use, also it was my idea with the name. And in general i described how I imagine it should work, with which windows, information etc. Its my idea, so I know what I want

I met all the times only with my coordinator. He called me, I called him, if necessary I met with him. I like to to deal with people while meeting and chating.

The program is good. But the results of using of it is not so good as I expected. I still whithout profite from this program, and I don't know when it will be. Yes , I get some percent from shops-partners. And I try to increase theirs quantity all the time. Not so many clients interested in this way of shopping. Yes, they use program, saw something , but nomore. Not so much buy in such a way, in addition to other good.

Communication was good. It was two times when we changed schedule, so that it why the end was also slightly shifted. And now I can to add to program new stores.

Maybe, nothing special, but I like to work with pleasant people.

Yes, I believe that everything should develop and improve. Maybe it should be faster? For one month, for example:)

Overall Score to have a desire to improve
    was some shifted
    suit me
    never give highest mark
    likely

Mobile App Dev for Consumer Products Company

"We had to communicate quite often, sometimes several times a day."

Feb. - Oct. 2019

Devsteam.mobi developed new functionality for an e-commerce website. The feature allows users to view how clothes will look on their body type after entering custom parameters.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Tatyana Ushakova
Customer Service Assistant, Buy With Us

Stakeholders have noticed an increase in customers and a decrease in inquiries about how certain clothes will fit. The vendor maintained an efficient, thorough task management style that enabled them to meet all deadlines.

Our company purchases and delivers clothes and accessories for women from abroad (Spain, Italy, USA, England) to Ukraine. We work in the online segment. We do not have a physical store or show room. We only have a website and an Instagram account. I am a customer service assistant, I communicate with clients. I help them in choosing clothes, size, terms etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Devsteam.mobi?

Most of the customers' doubts are what size to choose. We thought it would be nice if the client saw how this or that thing would sit on it. Programmers have been given this task.

The aim of the project is to reduce the fears and doubts of the client when shopping online. Ыo we wanted to increase the number of our customers.

Especially did not choose. Word of mouth worked. Our familiar store worked with Devsteam.mobi, they wrote a program for them. We saw this program - beautifully and conveniently. In addition, the company does not exist for the first year, there are guarantees of reliability. They explained the task - asked the price - we were satisfied. So we have chosen. We asked about 7 other firms in Ukraine about theirs prices, some has the same, some offered higher.

The client chooses a photo of the clothes she wants to buy. And also introduces own parameters, height, weight, volumes. A similar dummy is created. The client sees him, approves. Then these clothes are put on a mannequin - and the client sees how it will look. The program was supposed to work on all platforms, on mobile devices (most of the clients watch us on mobile devices), as well as on stationary, on our website.

I do not know how many people worked in a team. I talked with the project manager, who was tasked and described what I want to receive. I also talked to a designer whom I told about our vision (color, composition, idea). These people did not change during the project.

We have been using the program for two months and see an increase in the number of customers. In the first month - by 9%, in the second - by 11%, compared with figures, before using the program. In addition, they began to ask me less questions about the size, fit, it won’t fit, which size to choose.

The process was efficient, but rather tedious. We had to communicate quite often, sometimes several times a day. Usually - in Telegram or emails. The manager first clarified the details with us, and then implemented them. The first meeting we had was real, in the office, with the project manager and designer. Later we communicated with them later. Communication - in our native Ukrainian language. After this meeting, we were sent a sample contract with a schedule of work and payments. We did not violate our obligations - they did not violate ours. The work was completed on time. For us, this was important, because the New Year holidays and shopping were approaching.

I have no other example to compare with. Therefore, I do not know what to say. We are satisfied with the work, the deadlines are not broken, we came up with the application for good reason, it helps us. These are the main indicators.

It was a surprise to me that when developing the program, I would need so much participation and answers. This is my first time participating in such projects. But, I think, without this it is impossible. And that would be in any case, in any company.

Overall Score Our company is satisfied, this allows us to increase revenue, therefore, the highest rating
    Everything was done in time
    25000$. We asked some other firms, so it's ok
    I satisfied with our new program. We get exactly what we want
    Sure, I refer Devsteam to my my friends

App Dev of Platform for E-Commerce Startup

"...thanks to DevsTeam.mobi, we got what we wanted."

Apr. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Devsteam.mobi worked to create an e-commerce app for a startup. They focused on creating a popular, user-friendly product. The team consisted of a project manager and four other developers and designers.

Kiev, Ukraine
Irina Kulish
Traffic Manager, OfferLeader

Devsteam.mobi delivered a product that's now live on two app stores. The user-friendly app was well-received. The vendor, who ran a tight ship, showcased good project management throughout the engagement. Apart from delivering a high-quality product, the team was a general pleasure to work with.

My company is OfferLeader, I am a traffic manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Devsteam.mobi?

Our company became interested in DevsTeam.mobi services because we had the idea of a startup - a marketplace where buyers and sellers can meet

Sellers get access to the best buyers for their products, offer promotions and drive sale conversions for their products. So sellers move their inventory quickly and drive more profits. Buyers can buy fashion accessories at the best deals with heavy discounts. You can find discounts up to 80% on retail products.

The solution was to create the iBuySell app. In which Sellers get access to the best buyers for their products, offer promotions and drive sale conversions for their products.

Our question was dealt with by the project manager. In addition to him, there was frontend, backend, designer, tester.

iBuySell can be downloaded from AppStore and Google Play

Not only does DevsTeam.mobi have good designers and developers, their project management is tight.

In addition to delivering a product that was well received and easy to use, DevsTeam.mobi is complimented most for running a flat organization and offering access to their leadership team to keep development running smoothly.

When we decided to make the application, quality was most important for us, and as a result, thanks to DevaTeam.mobi, we got what we wanted. Development took the planned time.