Creativity Beyond Imagination - A Digital Agency

We understand the Technology: Web & Mobile Apps Design & Development Agency

We leverage the power of experience design, cutting-edge engineering, and cloud to build disruptive web and mobile apps enabling digital transformation to energizing Individuals, Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to transform their ideas into reality with our Dedicated Guidance & Specialized Consultation.

SALIENT FEATURES

• 50+ Core Technology Experts
  • Fixed 25% off on every Mobile App Project
  • 60 working days delivery challenge for any Mobile App Project else “100 + 10”% Instant Refund - No Excuses
  • Estimation & Business Analysis @ No Cost

Pretty Little Thing - Web Design & Development

Vivamazon - Web Design & Development Image

Vivamazon - Web Design & Development

App Development for Local Search Startup

"Designs & Media produced a quality app that turned my idea into reality."

Jan. - June 2019

Designs & Media developed an app that allows users to search for products or services from nearby retailers. They created the user and retailer interface, and integrated the API from Google Maps.

Hong Kong, China
Jimmy Yau
Founder, Ceot Guide

Communicating clearly from the start, Designs & Media’s expert team inspired confidence throughout the project. Their ability to adapt to project specifications helped make the app a success. They also offered useful tactical advice that was implemented subsequently.

I’m the founder of the Ceot Guide mobile app, which provides users information to help them search for products or services from nearby retailers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Designs & Media?

I had the idea for the app around a year ago, but I needed to hire an external resource to execute my idea.

My goal is to help local retailers, especially small businesses, increase their source of customers.

Designs & Media sent me an email that mentioned they offer app development service. I thought their company profile was nice so I decided to choose them as the vendor.

Designs & Media did the entire development of the app, including user and retailer interface. They also added functionality with Google Map’s API.

I worked directly with one person. I didn’t have clarity into the full team composition.

Though the development of the app is complete, our market promotion hasn’t yet begun. Designs & Media produced a quality app that turned my idea into reality.

I had enough communication with our project lead to be confident that he understood what I required. Their service demonstrated that the team was reliable.

Not only did Designs & Media develop the app, but they’re also giving me advice on market promotion.

If they could make a proposal based on my requirements before developing the app, that would be perfect.