Top Rated Mobile App and Web Development Company

We’ve worked with 300+ startups, small to medium sized enterprises and top brands from 15+ different countries. We've been empowering them with our digital intelligence and expertise over the past 10 years. We have successfully delivered 1000+ Swift and Agile web and mobile apps spread among 12+ industries.

We deliver the right business outcomes 4X faster than our competitors and help our clients monetize more effectively by producing state of the art, high performance and cost-effective technology solutions.

Awards and Recognition:

# Awarded as one of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine

# Ranked among Top 10 Atlanta Mobile Application Development Firms on Clutch.Co

# Acknowledged as Top Mobile App Development Companies by Extract.co

# Awarded as one of the Top 20 Most Promising Web Design and Development Companies

# Recognized as Top mobile app development companies by Upcity

Client Satisfaction:

If you are looking for confirmation of the quality of our services, see below for testimonial from our satisfied clients: https://youtu.be/irLxN8R-I68

2007
  • 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1101
    Los Angeles, CA 90024
  • 22602 Princeton Place
    Castro Valley, CA 94552

Corning Gorilla Glass, Kripalu, Walmart, Get Momentum, Growth Oracle, Get Altitude, MOBE, WIRED, Condenast, University of Massachusetts Amherst, ONTRAPORT, In Touch EMR, Spotify, Gym Source

Here To Gamble - Online Gaming Reviews Platform

The owners have been in the online gambling world for nearly 20 years, both as gamblers and site owners. The goal is to provide players with the most up to date details for all the Casinos, Sport Books and Bingo sites, so they are able to make the most informed decision as to where they should play.

Dedicated Developers created the universal platform that analyzes top-class Online Gaming portals, websites and

applications by a number of factors. The website is built with advanced back and front-end technologies such as Java, Adobe Flash, Unity, MySQL, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS, Canvas, Swift, and Android Studio. This allows for a unique and customized work flow for both management and end users. The site includes integration of features such as Gamification, Quick Tender, Google Analytics, 3D Touch, and Steam. Dedicated Developers has managed to elevate the management and end user experience to the next level.

Montessori Scholars Academy Website

Montessori Scholars is an Academy which promotes an innovative and outside the box education for students beginning at the start of their school life. They believe in making things creative and simpler for young minds so that it cultivates more intelligence and productivity in them.

Dedicated Developers brought their innovative learning programs to online life by building a world class website that featured the

methods, the programs features and other academic details that Montessori Scholar required. It is a well structured and highly functional application that is built on ASP.Net, Node.JS, jQuery, with skillful integration with PayPal, WordPress, Microsoft Azure and many others.

His Every Action - Feature Rich Web Portal

His Every Action is an online web portal that is re-establishing the spiritual connection with nature and the divine – focused on men. It helps men realize their true potential and from within, that helps them enhance their positive characteristics such a care, protection, love, capability.

Dedicated Developers became a part of this spiritual journey by building a visually stunning web portal with high-functionality,

well aligned features and awe-inspiring graphics. With the help of expert developers and creative designers Dedicated Developers was able to deliver His Every Action a Web portal that reflects their core beliefs, built on technology such as CodeIgniter, jQuery, CSS, Firebase.

Fat Burning Man Website and Web App

Top podcast host Abel James wanted to create a new website for his wildly popular Fat-Burning Man podcast to promote the sale of his weight loss products and subscription services. A leading voice in the Paleo community Abel wanted a website and membership site that matched his “wild” ethos and brand. Finding a technology partner who could provide development guidance as well as development skill was a top

priority.

Dedicated Developers were brought on as the full-time web development partner to create and maintain a full website, membership site as well as mobile versions, all fully integrated with the clients CRM system. They were integral parts of the publishing team as well to ensure that all content was presented correctly on all devices.

Get Momentum - Membership Web Application

Get Momentum is an online coaching program that helps tomorrows leaders harness their extraordinary qualities and get successful in their professional as well as their personal life. Owner of Get Momentum - Jason Womack - wanted to allow people to engineer themselves from within, while personalizing their learning experience. Jason’s program is crafted to suit the contemporary lifestyle while encouraging leadership

qualities.

Having bad experiences with 3 other Software Development Companies, Dedicated Developers helps Jason Womack get the development he desired. Using high-end technology (PHP7, CakePHP, JavaScript, MySQL, SaaS) and multiple 3rd party integration (WordPress, Infusionsoft, Mailtrap, Google Analytics, AWS) Dedicated Developers was able to deliver a high-functioning website that made the journey much easier for Jason.

Paddle Partner iOS Mobile App

Paddle Partner is the GO-TO app for canoe and kayak lovers who paddle down their favorite river trails. app provides real time navigation statistics both online and OFFLINE.

Wild Kitchen - iOS Mobile App

To celebrate and promote the release of The Best-Selling Wild Diet book, Able James wanted to create a top-of-the-line recipe app that featured recipes from the book along with supplementary material and an easy way to opt-in to his subscription newsletter.

Important considerations in the app included: high resolution images on all devices, fast performance, and most importantly the ability to present correct recipes

from serving 1 person to a family of 12 and every amount of servings in between.This automated serving size technology was a critical and surprisingly complicated part of the project that Dedicated Developers helped to successfully complete.

To ensure the successful realization of Abel James’ vision for the app Dedicated Developer worked hand in hand with the author to create beautiful custom UI and implementation technologies included iOS, xCode, and Android OS.

As well as the development and coding part of the project, our engineers and product managers provided important design and development guidance to navigate the submission guidelines to ensure a successful app launch.

Gym Source - World class Gym equipment E-Commerce Store

Having the honor of building the highest number of Gyms in the world, Gym Source, a 75 year old enterprise, is America’s largest commercial distributor of Gym Equipment. It is an online storefront that provides hundreds of showcased gym equipment. The company also helps gyms create stylish, top-notch fitness environments and customized solutions.

An online storefront as robust as Gym Source needed IT Solutions of the

same measure. Dedicated Developers integrally became part of Gym Source to create a highly efficient storefront with a strong backend and inventory management system. The Gym Source site is built to meet commercial requirements with technologies such as Magento, jQuery, Prototype, HTML with integration of PayPal, AWS, Google Analytics.

Interviewed as One of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine

Awarded as One of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine

Web Design, iOS, & Android Dev for Mobile Phone Repair Company

“Their approach is unique and refreshing. They make every idea better and more functional.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers updated a website and built an iOS and Android app. They integrated features like chat and location services to streamline the business. They finished the initial project and are doing updates.

Georgia, United States
CEO, Mobile Phone Repair Company

Dedicate Developers listened to what was needed and crafted a project scope to meet those requirements. They proactively collaborated to enhance the product, suggesting multiple features that would improve its usability. Their team is friendly and organized, making them a great partner.

I'm The CEO and owner of a mobile phone repair company. We fix all types of mobile phones with water damage and broken or shattered screens. We have technicians who can go out to clients and fix their phones on-site.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated Developers?

I needed to update my website and create a mobile app to streamline my business. I wanted an Android and iOS app to make and receive work requests, track parts, and facilitate communication.

I had a general idea of what I wanted the app to look like, and Dedicated Developers listened to that. They provided insights on particular features—how to improve them, how they’d function in reality, what the workflow would look like. We iterated back and forth on the overall layout, and then they presented a detailed scope of work. They also updated my website.

The app allows my technicians to see and accept jobs based on their location. They can also see what the repair is and if they have the right parts for it. If not, Dedicated Developers created an internal messaging system in the app for the technicians to talk to one another, so they can see if a nearby technician has the part. They can also talk with my office administrator, who will let them know if we have the part in the store. The app also allows the client and technician to communicate. Once the technician takes a job, they can let the client know how long it will be until they arrive and other things like that.

They provided a graphic designer and three developers: Android, iOS, and web.

We’ve spent $40,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since October 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We finished the initial phase and are now working on enhancements based on customer feedback. Dedicated Developers has handled the requests well, and the plan is to develop a long-term relationship with them.

My business has grown since the app launched, and both the Android and iOS versions are heavily used by customers and technicians. The website is a lot clearer and more transparent, which has increased the number of requests coming through it. Customers are happy with the site improvements and the new app, and I’m happy with Dedicated Developers’ work.

How did Dedicated Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m pleased with their state of the art project management. All of their developers send daily updates, which I can track and see what’s been done and what’s left. They’ve broken down each project into smaller tasks, making it easy to follow the progress. We use Skype for conference calls, a screengrab tool so I can send them recordings of any issues, and a project management tool to record communication.

I appreciate their consulting approach. With other companies, they’ll just do what you tell them and not put any thought into the work. With Dedicated Developers, they go the extra mile and suggest how certain features could be improved. They proactively participate in the dev, offering solutions to make the workflow more convenient, the UI more seamless, and the process less confusing. Their approach is unique and refreshing. They make every idea better and more functional.

They’re a hardworking and fantastic team. We have a positive working relationship, and they always get the job done. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

They’re a one-stop shop for excellent dev work. Just talk to them and tell them what you need. They’ll be honest and let you know upfront what they can and can’t do.

They never missed a deadline.
    I got more value than what I thought I'd get. They stuck to project estimates.
    They did a fantastic job.
    I’d highly recommend them.

Backend Development for Independent Consulting Business

"They value their clients and take interest in my success."

2015 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers assisted with multiple development projects, including an automated business consulting software, WordPress templates, copyright management tools, and a payment gateway.

Ireland
Niall Strickland
CEO, GrowthOracle

Every product functions smoothly and generates significant profit. Dedicated Development delivers tight, proactive project management and exceptional value for money. The team develops ingenious solutions and communicates clearly and consistently, functioning as as seamlessly as an internal team.

I’m the CEO of GrowthOracle, a management consulting business. I’ve used my 20 years of business experience to build a repository of information and automate some of our consulting processes into software.

My other company is an educational business that provides tutorial materials for Irish high school students. The two businesses effectively provide electronic products to virtual markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated?

We needed help with multiple backend development projects.

Dedicated has done all the backend work for two vertical products. I started by writing a functional specification of what I required for both product sets. One is for small and medium business owners, and the other one is for management consulting practices. I tend to not pursue business with larger firms.

Basically, these products automate the business analysis process and allow other consultants to use my software. They can complete early analysis, figure out what the business is missing, and determine its needs by benchmarking it against best practices. It’s a white label model that other consultants can use under their own brand. They can use the software to perform business analysis on potential clients without revealing that a third party is involved.

The second product is an educational tool focused on students who are completing state exams in Ireland. They designed a backend system that will protect the copyright of the materials that we produce and allow us to fulfill customer orders without any human intervention. I’ve automated that whole process on both of those products.

We just upgraded the education system’s backend with a brand-new dashboard and a whole new set of metrics. They build templates that allow me to build add any WordPress website to the existing infrastructure using a turnkey turnaround. I have another e-commerce website that incorporates full reporting capabilities. That’s built into the application.

They’ve integrated our product log-ins with the backend of multiple WordPress sites. Right now I have two trading entities on that platform, but there are no restrictions on the amount that I can have.

They also integrated a new payment gateway with Stripe. I’ve been with PayPal before and I don’t like the way they operate.

I tend to work with 2 or 3 core developers within the firm. The project manager on the business side, Vikas [COO & Co-Founder, Dedicated Developers], was my main contact if I had any development issues. When we were scoping out and pricing the project, I always dealt with Vikas. I worked with their lead developer on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with Dedicated?

I built earlier versions of my products in Ireland, which was expensive. I paid Dedicated 20% of what development would have cost in Ireland. They were prepared to step into projects that had run into some difficulty. The providers could not give me the functionality that I wanted or ran up very large time and materials bills to complete the product. Dedicated offered me a fixed price for development. We obviously had to pay for extra features that we decided to add later.

I met Eben Pagan, who teaches various online marketing skills, at a conference in California. Dedicated is quite friendly with him, and he gave them a high recommendation. I met them at one of his events.

While talking to Vikas’ brother, I mentioned that I had spent a lot of money on one piece of software. He offered to acquire the project, fix what was broken, and deliver the functionality that I needed. Very few software companies are willing to take on someone else’s code and all the accompanying issues.

They were prepared to commit to a fixed price and a fixed schedule, which I’d never seen in the Irish software industry. It’s always based on time and materials here, and the time element is almost infamous. It’s caused me a lot of grief in the past.

$35,000. In Ireland, we would have paid five times that.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing.

It’s been phenomenal. The quality and the value jump off the page. I’ve always gotten what I’ve asked for, and have never given them a task they could not complete.

They delivered exactly what I wanted within the time frames upon which we had agreed. The education business has generated an entirely automatic six-figure income. I answer an occasional email from customers, but I usually don’t need to do a thing. They even transfer money into my bank account at the end of every week. When a student buys the content, it is delivered in two formats. The first is a PDF, which is easy to rip off. The other format is MindGenius, a mind mapping software application that I have locked down.

Dedicated put the name of the purchasing student onto every page of every document, which amounts to over 1,000 pages of content. Students are more reluctant to distribute copies because their name is on it. I’d rather stop people ripping us off. We had that before and we didn’t have names on it. Even teachers copied documents and gave them to students. That cheated us out of 30 purchases, creating a copyright and security issue for us. Using a few of my ideas, Dedicated selected a tech stack and solved the problem. I did a lot of the testing to keep costs down.

The consulting product is smaller. It’s a subscription model where customers pay $500 a month for unlimited use of the platform. Your average small consultant pays me $6,000 a year. You don’t need many customers to get a pretty decent return from that. We offer multiple cost levels, including a standard mind mapping packages for $10-$12 and a consulting subscription of $500 per month. They’re two different verticals, two different markets, and two different prices. It gives us a decent return overall.

How did Dedicated perform from a project management standpoint?

I talked to Dedicated about technology choices and then we worked within an Agile environment. Every few weeks, we would sprint to get to a certain level of functionality with an MVP. From there, we’d make refinements on the product once we got to a stage where I felt all the functional specifications have been met.

Their managers are based in the United States, their developers are from India, my web developers are based in the Philippines, and I’m in Ireland. We work around the clock, but it works well.

They have an automated project management application that facilitates interaction between everyone and manages all documentation. If I found bugs during testing, I reported them on that system. I had almost daily contact with the lead developer, especially during the latter stage of the project. The entire process was very hands-on. Even though I never spoke to him on the phone, we had a terrific online relationship and he was very responsive to my needs. Everything that I wanted was completed to a high standard.

The pricing was also way more competitive than I could have gotten in Ireland. It was almost like having my own development team. It was a great experience with good communication. I highly recommend them.

I'd give them a 10 if I could.

Web Dev & Programming for Virtual Clinic

"Their rate is good in terms of cost, affordability, and availability."

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers provides several services for an online clinic, including daily operations involving WordPress and PHP, SQL database queries, and server scripts, with the goal of matching business growth.

Oregon
Webmaster, Virtual Clinic

The team's contributions have resulted in a considerable increase in the number of users and training courses, keeping up with demand. Their success can be attributed not only to their technological knowledge, extreme work ethic, and quick turnaround time but also their consistent accessibility.

As the webmaster of a virtual clinic, I oversee all their web properties. We have nutrition counseling and training courses for nutritionists around the US and the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated Developers?

There was too much work and growth for me to handle alone, and we needed help with web development and programming.

We currently use Memberium, Digital Access Pass, WordPress, and custom PHP scripting, with most of the work being the latter two. They've taken a large portion of daily operations.

They've done more advanced programming of SQL queries from several different databases and programs to have a mashup of information we could manipulate and use to run our systems to do cross-checks. They've done HTML, PHP with WordPress, as well as WordPress templates. They also do server maintenance and server scripting.

I have one main contact, who is a project manager for us. He has one or two people under him that he assigns work to.

How did you come to work with Dedicated Developers?

We met them at a conference. The two owners were professional and easy to work and communicate with. They had a large clientele with testimonials and a proven track record of quality work.

We've spent around $50,000 since we first started, around $10,000 a year, though it varies.

We began working with them in spring 2014, and the work is ongoing. We just had another one of their team members come on board to give us additional help.

Our business has continued to grow, and through them, we've been able to keep up with the demand. We have 20 different online classes they've helped us build and continually maintain. We have hundreds of new customers a year that come through our programs, which is possible by their contribution.

How did Dedicated Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They've always been excellent. In fact, we've thrown a lot of work at them and said we need it by tomorrow. They're always able to do it. I'm thankful for their dedication and ability to handle when we have an emergency or something urgent that needs to get done. Their response time is great, and as far as communication goes, they're very responsive. We use Teamwork.

I can give them practically any assignment, programming task, software, or different third-party service to work with, and they can figure it out and support us. They basically have a next-day turnaround, and I can give them two or three projects the same day and they'll do all of them.

Maybe just clearer communication, but they're very good.

Do it now if you're struggling with keeping up with your own workload. Their rate is good in terms of cost, affordability, and availability.

Overall Score With anyone you work with, there are always a few challenges, but it's been good.

Multiple Web & App Dev for Digital Agency

“My return on investment is 4X out the door.”

2010 - Ongoing

Dedicated provide long-term website and application development, working on multiple projects over the years. They use PHP and JavaScript for the web development and focus on iOS and Android apps.

Owner, Digital Agency

The ongoing partnership enables the agency to coordinate and design its projects, while working with professional, dedicated, and talented developers. The Dedicated team works long hours to ensure they run a 24-hour development shop and complete any tasks they are given very quickly.

I’m the owner of a digital agency that provides web and app development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated?

I needed a web and app development team to help with various, ongoing projects.

They’ve been with me since the start of my company, working on many web projects. One of the projects involved a New York Times best-selling author’s recipes, which we put in app form. Creating the user interface was complicated. We had to reformat the images to get them looking good on all devices and to develop the app for iOS and Android. One aspect that was pretty technical and interesting was to easily change the serving size. You’re dealing with cups, numbers of eggs, numbers of chicken breasts, and everything else so it’s a challenge. They helped us through that and made it a success. That was a good experience.

Their work also involves widgets that interact with our sales team and all kinds of complicated tasks. A lot of the web work is PHP and JavaScript. The app development was iOS and Android.

There’s always a project manager. It’s usually me working with 1–2 dedicated developers depending on the project. On an app, it could be 3–5. On a day to day level, it’s just project manager and coders.

How did you come to work with Dedicated?

My friend was doing an information product and I worked with him in development. We both wanted to get into the computer sector. I had always been good with design and website work. He found Dedicated and I started working with him on this project. It was powerful to have a developer at my disposal full time. It fell in my lap and it was such an awesome situation that I decided to use them.

$250,000.

We started working in 2010 and the work is ongoing.

My business model is to coordinate and design these projects and farm out the coding talents to dedicated developers. My ROI [return on investment] is 4X out the door—what I bill clients compared to what I bill. That’s a compelling number.

Your average business owner doesn’t want to deal with the logistics of hiring an outsourced company. I provide the structure for it and I make my money on that markup, but they provide that quality service.

How did Dedicated perform from a project management standpoint?

The coolest thing is I love being able to assign work at night and when I wake up, all the work is done. We use Teamwork to communicate simple tasks, daily priority lists, and videos. I go back, make changes, and any updates that need to be made, I simply send them over. I have a continuous 24-hour development cycle, which is pretty incredible. The communication and the management are always top-notch. It’s frictionless. It's hard to give too many specifics besides saying that it works perfectly.

It’s priceless that no matter what happens to an individual resource, your project is always taken care of.

Sometimes there are spacing issues, for example, asking them to vertically center something, but I’m neurotic about that. They’re coders and you can’t expect too much in that area.

Create Jing videos and explain things that way if you’re working with any outsourcers. If you don’t make videos, you will have so many headaches. I couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.

I recommended them to many friends.