Unique visual identities

Dawid Koniuszewski creates unique visual identities that strengthen positions of established brands and help aspiring companies develop.

Dawid Koniuszewski is a specialized in branding graphic designer with years of corporate and agency experience.

He has been part of creative teams at Capgemini, Portland Communications, TBWAANG, or Necon. The skills gained there not only enable him to plan the whole branding process from end to end, but also join a project at any stage. The possessed skill set empowers him to build his own tested team tailored to the project’s requirements or join your project team as a consultant.

Freelancer
Wrocław, Poland

Alpha Capital Group, aperio, Bieg Firowy, Euro-M, Everest Foundation, Hayatmart, Kodilla, TaxAGroup, TestArmy, Testuj.pl, Turtle, VR Global, Xenico Pharma

Company Run - Website refurbishment and redesign

"We want to express our admiration for David's professional approach to providing services. We could count on continuous support, quick problem-solving, and impeccable communication the whole time during our collaboration. Furthermore, he's coming up with lots of own ideas for technical and visual improvements of a website. We gladly and highly recommend working with him".

Marta Zięba - Office Manager

TaxAGroup - Rebranding

"Considering Nagłówek 2our past and present collaboration, we want to recommend Dawid Koniuszewski Design as a web design partner. Its knowledge and experience came in handy in both the technical specification development phase and the building process itself. Working with this company has always been effortless and characterized by an outcome-focused no-nonsense approach. A high level of skills and experience the Dawid Koniuszewski Design's staff possesses makes it easy for us to endorse this company."

Jakub Boberski, Patner, Tax Advisors Group Sp. z o.o., Tax Advisors Company

TestArmy - Rebranding

"We were looking for a design studio with experience in rebranding and image refreshing. We wanted to visualize our strong points, i.e., trustworthy specialists and top-class services. The Dawid Koniuszewski Design studio turned out to be exactly the partner we needed. The professional approach and utter attention to the client’s needs undoubtedly make Dawid Koniuszewski Design stand out from other creative agencies.”

Wojciech Mróz, Managing Partner, TestArmy

Turtle - Branding

Turtle is an ultra-compact exploration rover that helps discover inaccessible terrain. It’s able to perform thanks to a fully independent suspension that enables each wheel to move at a different angle. This very form of a vehicle suspension has become an inspiration for the logotype, which is based on four independent circles.

Kodilla - Website redesign

"The highest Dawid's merit was that if he had promised to deliver a project on the following Friday, the project would have been ready on this very Friday. His hard drives don't crash, his Internet access doesn't fail, his brother-in-law doesn't pop over ;). Everything's right on time. This kind of reliability and dependability is a rarity among graphic designers. Another big plus is seamless and concise communication. I highly recommend working with Dawid".

Marcin Kosedowski, Marketing director, Online Programming School Kodilla.com

IFW Global - Rebranding

The brand’s verbal message has been complemented by a unique accent. The leading motif—the glitch effect—symbolizes the two adjoined worlds: cybernetic and real. It fits perfectly into IFW Global’s identity and builds a consolidated narrative across all communication channels.

Alpha Capital Group - Web design and development

"The Dawid Koniuszewski Design studio is an understanding and patient, creative partner that makes its own success dependent on its client’s success. Choosing to work together, we were certain that the final outcome would meet our requirements and expectations. This is exactly what happened, so now the current image of our company is consistent and top-level. We got a functional and responsive website with a unique leading motif, fully conveying our company’s character and mission.”

Marcin Łuczyn, Board member, Alpha Capital Group

Nissan - Brand activation

"Dawid was part of the team that helped in the brainstorming ideas for the Nissan activations. His presentation skills also helped us communicate the ideas to client in a very convincing way".

Richar Agius, Creative Director, TBWA\ANG

Vision 2020 - Event branding

"Vision 2020 is one of the iconic conferences launched by Hili Ventures for key regional stakeholders. We had a challenge to evolve already strong and recognizable identity, where Dawid played a key role in the team which managed to identify conventions and bring to live new, solid and bespoken design".

Lukas Snioka, Strategic Planner, TBWA\ANG

Marketing and Campaign Designs for Multiple Projects

"He uses an extremely flexible, outcome-focused approach."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Dawid Koniuszewski designs marketing and campaign materials for both print and digital efforts on an ongoing basis.

Owner, Marketing Agency

Working quickly when faced with tight deadlines, Dawid Koniuszewski has consistently delivered valuable materials across a diverse spectrum of projects. He prioritizes collaboration and is able to mold and adapt his style to fit the requirements in front of him.

I work with a number of communications agencies to help them with their marketing and business. I also provide creative content for client campaigns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

I needed ongoing design support across multiple projects to help produce a range of marketing and campaign materials.

I wanted high quality, corporate materials produced, oftentimes, on a tight deadline.

I’ve worked with Dawid for several years on a number of projects.

He designs marketing and campaign materials for both print and digital mediums.

I work directly with Dawid.

Dawid consistently produces high-quality materials, for a range of brands and situations, to very tight campaign deadlines.

We work great together.

He uses an extremely flexible, outcome-focused approach.

I can’t think of anything.

Branding & Design for B2B E-Commerce Firm

"I’ll work with them my whole life if they continue to offer the same quality."

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Dawid Koniuszewski Design initially created a brand name and logo. They also redesigned a website and crafted color palettes, business cards, promotional mailings, and presentations.

Saudi Arabia
Hayat Aleyashi
Founder, HayatMart

Industry experts and customers alike appreciated the website's bold colors and creative designs. Dawid Koniuszewski Design earned special praise for their thoughtful suggestions, attentiveness to budget restrictions, and receptivity to their clients' ideas. They made the whole process simple and easy.

HayatMart is an e-commerce marketplace specializing in homewares. At the end of the project, I decided to shift it from decorations to color schemes for adults and children. It’s a platform where multiple sellers in Saudi Arabia can sell to the entire Middle East.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

I needed help with rebranding, naming, and design.

I didn’t know what to name the company, so I explained my ideas to them. I had many ideas in my head, but they weren’t organized. Dawid (Creative Designer, Dawid Koniuszewski Design) gave me a five- or six-page questionnaire. The questions helped me think about my ideas, my goals, my mission statement, my vision for the future, and how people would describe my brand in one or two words.

The more questions I answered, the more attached I became to my brand. Doing it three times helped me. I did it at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end, then gave it back to Dawid. He was originally going to provide only two or three names, but he gave me seven or eight. He described the names and explained why he selected them, showing me why I should choose one over the other.

Once we chose the name, he gave me several logo options. The logo was very practical. Having something red was important to me. I wanted my logo to be very simple, so that people who saw it once could remember it. He gave me three options, and I selected one. I still remember all three seven or eight months later. It was simple and smooth.

Then he started the branding. He didn’t tell me what to do; he listened to me and told me what not to do. For the first time, I loved the website design. It was just a small refinement. He created the identity, the front page of the website, the logo, the color coding, the business cards, the letters, and a PowerPoint presentation for potential clients. The presentation allowed me to have my own identity.

I work with Dawid.

How did you come to work with Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

I started searching in Upwork and couldn’t find anything. I needed someone who cared. After a Google search, I contacted about 10 companies and found Dawid Koniuszewski Design. Their work was clear and the colors were rich. I contacted them, and we started working together.

Clutch helped me find companies in India. I was originally targeting India because of their cheaper prices, and Clutch gave me good profiles.

We have invested 2,500 euros.

We worked together from November 2017 until February 2018.

My brother has a startup business. When he saw the work, it inspired him to start his own. They were perfect. I'll work with them my whole life if they continue to offer the same quality.

I asked two companies for feedback about the name, the logo, and the colors. A lot of companies aren’t good with color, especially red. They see all reds as one red. Dawid, however, was great at finding the tone I wanted. No one commented negatively on the color. My friends complimented my choice and said I was lucky to find him.

Some designers work the way they think is good, but don’t listen to the client. They always need a marketer with them. I liked that Dawid Koniuszewski had a sense of customer care. They listened to me when I talked, explained how I could improve my ideas, let me choose which I liked better. I hate when people don’t listen, but I didn’t have that problem with them.

How did Dawid Koniuszewski Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was great, the communication was good, and everything was delivered on time. We used email and Skype. When he said he would submit something, he did. He followed up with me when I was busy. When I started working on my design, I saw that others take a long time, even with pricing. I was lucky that Dawid completed the work so quickly. I compare everyone with him.

He was flexible during price negotiations. He asked me what my budget was and told me what he could do with my budget. Other companies ask about your budget, then give you a price 10 times your budget. It’s a waste of time.

He could explain his quote more. At the beginning, I had to ask a friend what some things meant. He worked with me like I was a business professional, but a lot of startups don’t have that maturity and knowledge. They want a real partner. My knowledge has improved since then. However, it would be good if he explained the necessities to startups who didn’t have that knowledge yet.

I’ve recommended him to many friends

Logo and Web Design for Polish IT Company

"[T]hey understand marketing on a deeper level."

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Dawid Koniueszeski Design re-branded a software company’s website with the goal of creating a more international brand. This included logo design, website aesthetics, UX/UI, and physical corporate materials.

Wroclaw, Poland
Wojciech Mroz
Managing Partner, TestArmy

The new branding has received positive feedback from customers and clients. Dawid’s artistic capabilities and eye for branding made the project successful. Communication throughout the project went well, with weekly meetings and check-ins.

I am a co-founder and board member of Test Army Group. We test software. We have around 60 people on our team in Poland and are quite a fast-growing company in the IT industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dawid Koniueszeski Design?

We started out as a local company with only a Polish website. As we grew, we wanted to increase our presence as a company in the international market by designing a new website from scratch. We wanted a more international look.

The project itself took two months. We started with a new logo, designed from scratch. We then looked at various design proposals and agreed on one. We branded the new website based off of the logo, including copywriting ideas we wanted, as well as what kind of emotions we wanted to be connected with our brand. It was a detailed preparation of the way we wanted to be presented as a company, both professionally, as well as a company that is not only concentrated on corporate customers but also working with start-ups.

Following that, we focused on the website's design, which was also based on the logo that Dawid Design created. Our collaboration was more on UX and branding; coding was done internally. We also worked on our corporate presentation, creating materials for conferences, eBooks, and case studies for our internal and external purposes, we collaborate with Dawid Design.

This was the second project we did together. I am the founder of Test Army, but also the founder of another business where we do corporate investments in company evaluations, and our new website for that was also prepared by Dawid, as well as for a company that I am a stakeholder in.

We worked with Dawid [Owner, Dawid Koniueszeski Design] for this particular project.

How did you come to work with Dawid Koniueszeski Design?

Dawid and I have known each other since childhood. We decided to collaborate on a project when he started his business. Following the initial project, we moved onto more complex projects.

We spent around $15,000.

We started working together in December 2016, and the project was finished in February 2017.

We are very satisfied with the work. We have received positive feedback from the branding image from customers as well as people we work with.

How did Dawid Koniueszeski Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through emails and in weekly meetings.

Branding is an art, it not only needs to be good and professional, it also needs to be a little unusual with soul. This is important to us, and why I like collaborating with them. We are using them on other projects because they understand how to present more than just a nice logo, website and material; they understand marketing on a deeper level.

I hope that when they grow as a business, they will offer the same level of service as they do now.

We had a strict deadline to go live for an important event, and all the deadlines were met.
    It could have been less expensive.
    I am satisfied with the deliverables, and they delivered on time.
    I have already referred them to a couple of colleagues.

Web Design for Western Europe Finance Organization

“They produce very good quality work, and they delivered on time, which is also very important.”

June - Dec. 2016

Dawid Koniuszewski Design built a new website in order to improve the client’s conversion rates and online professional appearance. They maintained the original logo but updated the UX, screens, and graphics.

Wrocław, Poland
Partner, Corporate Financial Services Firm

Dawid Koniuszewski Design designed a modern, professional, and visually appealing website that has generated increased site traffic and positive feedback. The team took full responsibility of the project, acquired programmers from other companies, and followed through on promised deliverables.

At Alpha Capital, we help companies on M&A [merger and acquisition] activities. We do corporate finance business, and we also provide valuations of companies. I’m a partner in the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

We tried to design our website so clients can get the information they are looking for. Our main goal was to convert visitors into leads. We wanted the design to look professional. We know clients are looking for direct contact with us. We have to give the impression that we are a professional provider of all of our services. Our site does not have much content, so we have to make a good first impression.

We agreed they would provide everything for the new site. We had an old site from 2012, but we asked them not to look at the old site. We wanted our logo to stay the same. We wanted them to create a new site from scratch. They provided the UX design, mockups, and the graphics we needed. They also cooperated with the programmers. They took full responsibility for the site. They helped with the website and branding for the logo.

I was given instructions and wasn’t aware of who was working on the project.

How did you come to work with Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

I got their number from a friend of mine who introduced me to Dawid. He was very communicative and we gave them a try.

We spent around $2,000.

We started working with them in October or November 2016. The site is complete.

The site looks very nice, modern, and professional. When clients saw the site, they asked who designed it. We’ve received very good feedback about the site. The traffic is higher because we invested in the site.

How did Dawid Koniuszewski Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We are very happy with how they managed the project. They took the responsibility of getting programmers from other companies. They were professional, and once they promised something, they delivered. That’s the most important aspect for us.

We had a meeting, in the beginning, to describe what we wanted. Then we communicated through email and Slack.

No. We are very happy with their work and have used them for other projects.

Their work is good quality and they deliver on time.
    Right now they are a bit more expensive, but at the time this project started, we got a very nice price.
    I have recommended them many times.

Web Design, Logo & Advertisements for Education Platform

"Dawid did an outstanding job."

Feb. 2017 - Apr. 2017

Dawid Koniuszewski Design updated an e-Learning platform by simplifying the UI, tweaking the logo, and making marketing materials more engaging and cohesive across different media channels.

Wroclaw, Poland
Marcin Kosedowski
CMO, Kodilla

The new website boasts a modern layout with relevant graphics, allowing internal teams to focus on boosting student success. Dawid Koniuszewski Design’s responsiveness, precision, and adherence to all deadlines made the partnership enjoyable.

I’m the chief marketing officer at Kodilla, which started as the first online programming instruction platform in Poland in May 2016. Today, nearly 1300 people have become Kodilla alumni. Our training courses are highly effective and run by professional mentors. We care about the quality of our educational materials and maintain a low entry threshold to help people love coding from start.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Dawid Koniuszewski Design?

We want to help students start their tech career painlessly. We needed to simplify our website, make a few changes to our logotype, and standardize our marketing materials (e.g. ads, e-mails, landing pages). Since we are a coding school, we also wanted our website to look good.

We analyzed the portfolios of about 5 companies, interviewed 2 with experience in similar projects, and then choose Dawid because of his stronger communication skills.

Dawid updated our logo, main page, and landing pages. He also designed ads, an icon set, and an overall framework for our developers to apply in future expansions.

Dawid is a freelancer, so we didn’t work with a team.

We’re pleased with the whole website, which allows us to prioritize supporting our students. Over 75% of them have found IT jobs within 3 months of completing the course.

Dawid did an outstanding job.

The estimated delivery time was precise, and Dawid kept to our deadlines.

Dawid has a lot of clients to juggle, so the process did take longer than I anticipated.

I've refered him to few friends.