Complete IT Solutions

Datasoft IT Kings LLP is a team of Developers, Designers, SEO professionals and Data Entry Experts located in Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. We are a registered company in India and are into business since Jan, 2015.  We have build clients through Upwork and are a top rated agency on the portal.

Our Services :

:Data Input
:Image Data Entry
:Manual Data Entry

-Web and Internet Research

:Email, Name and Address Research (Using Social Media)
:Products and Services Research
:Web Data Research

and many more similar tasks........

Peace and Love from India!

Team
Datasoft IT Kings

Dharmshala, India
  • Dari
    Dharmshala, HP 176215

Outsourced Web Dev & SEO Services for Tech Firm

"They meet all of the target deadlines, work well with other teams, and are communicative."

2015 - Ongoing

Currently working on SEO, Datasoft IT Kings is a repeating partner for web development projects with a focus on WordPress programming and plug-in optimization.

Montreal, Canada
Steve Killeen
Owner, Cyber Services

The Datasoft IT Kings team has multiple communication channels to facilitate effective information exchange between teams in different time zones. Their effective project management, technological skill, and consistently positive results have established them as a regular business partner.

I’m the owner of Cyber Services. We’re a small company that’s been operating for over 15 years, and we focus mainly on freelance work for SEO, Google AdWords, web design, and social media marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Datasoft IT Kings?

We’re currently working together on an SEO project.

Our ongoing project is SEO for one of my clients. Datasoft is headquartered in India, so working on the project means that they have to communicate and coordinate with several teams in different time zones.

In addition to SEO in terms of overall marketing for our past projects, they've managed different plug-ins for Facebook. They’ve created templates and forms so that users can request information from a client’s site. They’ve also optimized loading speeds for several clients’ websites, which works with the core of WordPress programming.

We interact with two people mainly. One is an SEO programmer and the other works as both a programmer and project manager. He filters most of the correspondence between the teams.

How did you come to work with Datasoft IT Kings?

I found them through Upwork and looked at their user reviews and experience to make my decision. I gave them a small amount of work initially, and have been continually impressed with the results they bring us, so I keep going back to them. We’ve awarded some projects to them directly, and others they have bid on through Upwork.

Most of our work has been web development focused, but we’ve also worked together on projects for programming, setting up plug-ins, and optimizing sites’ loading speeds.

We’ve worked together since late 2015, or early 2016, and have an ongoing project.

The quality of work is good. We’ve never had any problems. There was one instance when they had a hard time making a plug-in work with Facebook. They told us what was going on and eventually, we discovered that it was an issue on the Facebook side interacting with the module.

My clients are happy to see their website functionality improving and moving up on the Google result pages. In the past month, our current clients listing on Google has moved from the 70th result to the fifth result on the front page. For previous projects, they've brought pages' loading times from ten seconds to three seconds.

I’ve used them for about 20 projects and keep going back to them, so they’re definitely performing up to my and my clients’ standards.

How did Datasoft IT Kings perform from a project management standpoint?

They meet all of the target deadlines, work well with other teams, and are communicative. We talked over Upwork, Skype, WhatsApp, and Gmail.

I was impressed with their level of communication, how efficiently they exchanged information and made sure that I was informed. They are polite, courteous, and fast. I was pleasantly surprised.

We had to deal with the time difference, but I wouldn’t consider that an area for improvement. We never had any problems with the scheduling, responsiveness, or the timelines of deliverables.

Give them as much information as possible at the start of the project. That way, they won’t spend time researching things that don’t align with your vision for the project. If you aren’t vague with the project specifics, they will deliver exactly what you want.

Overall Score I repeatedly choose them over other providers. I’ve worked with them for a long time and plan to continue working with them.
    There were multiple times they delivered before the established timeline.
    They provide high-quality technical skill and knowledge at a low price.
    I would recommend them to anybody.

Video Production for Business Coaching Service

"I was able to build trust with them easily and came to rely on them."

Mar. 2015 - Feb. 2017

Datasoft IT Kings contributes many services in their role as a video production partner including editing, production, marketing consulting, and idea generation.

London
David Citron
Director, The UK Centre for Leadership

Throughout the nearly two-year relationship, Datasoft provided consistently outstanding quality and never missed a deadline. Although there were some initial missteps, they were quickly worked out. Their tireless work ethic and reliability make them an ideal candidate for an ongoing engagement.

I’m the Director of the U.K Center for Leadership. We coach CEO’s to attain a high level of productivity and performance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Datasoft IT Kings LLP?

We needed help with YouTube and digital book development.

We wanted someone to edit and produce videos that provided an overview of digital book production.

We found them through a reviews website.

They handled a variety of tasks including editing and production, team management, data input, communication, and providing marketing and creative ideas.

We worked with one central manager who had a team of at least five people working underneath him.

All projects were completed on time with impressive quality.

There were very few problems between us, but they were all ironed out later down the line. I was able to build trust with them easily and came to rely on them.

They were humble and hardworking, seeming never to stop. They were also diligent and dependable.

Nothing comes to mind.

Ongoing Label Design Services for Wine Importer

“Datasoft does critical work precisely and delivers results on time.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Datasoft creates labels for imported wines and ensures compliance with U.S. standards.

San Francisco Bay Area, California
Owner, Wine Importer

Datasoft’s accuracy and speed are outstanding, leading to a long-term engagement. The team is responsive and organized.

I’m the owner of a wine import and distribution company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Datasoft IT Kings LLP?

For several years, Datasoft has handled all of our online label submissions.

Our goal was to have timely label submissions.

We found them on Upwork.

Datasoft creates and submits labels to wineries, making sure they are compliant with U.S. regulations. We use Google Sheets to share label specifics. I also use them for other projects.

We work with one person from Datasoft.

Datasoft does critical work precisely and delivers results on time. They provide excellent quality.

It is excellent.

We’re impressed with their precision and quick responses.

Overall Score They’re excellent.
    They’re outstanding.
    It has been reasonable, given the quality of their work.
    They are outstanding professionals.
    I’m always happy to refer them.