Reliable team aligned to deliver solutions

Silver

Dashbouquet Development is a custom software development agency, located in Belarus. Our clients are ambitious startups with big ideas, and established enterprises who are looking for advanced solutions. We help startups to build their big things and we help to get corporate software products from the stage of concept to production.

Why us?

We are technology savvy and have a strong focus on JavaScript and Data Science. Such an approach grants us profound and deep knowledge of the technology that we own.

We do full development cycle: from prototype and designs to final testing and market launch and production support.

We are experts in Frontend Development. We offer services in web, native and cross-platform apps development, UI/UX design and software testing. We utilize a wide variety of libraries and frameworks to meet your specific needs and bring value to your business.

We utilize Machine Learning algorithms to bulid custom AI-driven solutions for your business. Our team is experts in data visualization and data mining. We help our customers maximize the value of their data with custom dashboards and reports.

We forge the partnership based on trust the way it should be.

Minsk, Belarus

NSoft, Slashdata, Trackener, HVMN, Urbix, IntellectSoft, BelITSoft

Computer vision for car recognition

Car brand recognition analyzing body type, manufacturer and model.

Technology: Python, Keras

Data visualization platform Image

Data visualization platform

Understanding the variables means understanding the current state and helps to make the right decisions. In this term, we’ve built a cloud-based platform for data analysis and visualization. User requests statistical data, based, for example, on the location. And on the dashboard user sees s a collection of statistical analyses and graphs.

Tech: ReactJS, Python, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, Pandas, Numpy,

SciPy, PyPika, Loopback JS
Real-time human detection Image

Real-time human detection

We have equipped a cloud-based digital signage solution with high res camera allowing clients to gather data on ad engagement, count people passing by, estimate their age and gender. Also, it opens wide opportunities for people's engagement. For instance, you may navigate through commercial offers just standing in front of it with your bare hands or just play with bubbles.

Tech: Pytorch, Tensorflow

Cryptocurrency Wallet Image

Cryptocurrency Wallet

Cryptocurrency mobile wallet for iOS and Android, which provides an ability to store multiple coins with high-level security.

Technologies: React Native, Apollo GraphQL, Redux, Saga, Typescript, TypeORM

Analyst Website Image

Analyst Website

Fast and responsive static website that allows to manage content generated form number of sources. With Gatsby.js we went beyond simple static site and aggregated number of APIs.

Technologies: Gatsby.js, Keystone CMS, Workable API, Cookiebot, WordPress JSON API

Digital Health Image

Digital Health

A uroflowmetry application to help men diagnose and monitor their LUTS/BPH symptoms or post-surgery recovery by using a smartphone at home. The app algorithm is sound acquisition and data processing and analyzing.

Technologies: React Native, Redux

Parenting Coach Image

Parenting Coach

Application for monitoring all baby’s achievements and baby’s development, answering parents questions. The algorithm requires to store and optimize great file volumes and proceed high-resolution images.

Technologies: React, GrapgQL

Employment Website Image

Employment Website

Finding a perfect job match is a severe task. A search engine with job listing can solve this problem. We’ve implemented a custom algorithm for vacancies (candidates) and CVs (companies), where weights take into account the location, scope of employment, skills, education, profession, and etc.

Tech: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Python, MongoDB, SpaCy, Google APIs, several commercial APIs

Jobs aggregator Image

Jobs aggregator

Companies are looking for the right candidates on a daily basis. We’ve developed a platform for professional HRs and companies looking for employees, matching the company with HR. For instance, companies will pay for closing the job position and the platform will get the fee for each mediation.

Tech: React, Loopback, PostgreSQL, Python, Typescript, MS Office formats support, AWS

Mealviser - Meal diary and calorie tracker iOS app

Platform: iOS

Technologies:
Native iOS app, Objective C
Integration with Apple Health
Backend (integration of food databases, processing of food data, user nutrients calculations, etc.)
Complex CMS for managing foods, recipes, restraunts, etc.
AngularJS, MongoDB

AI-powered ATS Image

AI-powered ATS

AI solves a number of issues in the recruitment process. For that purpose, we took Machine Learning and created the matching engine to screen applicants by their requirements matching level. We used text analytics technology that automatically converts job descriptions text into data and applicant resumes files into searchable data. We also added API connections to publish job openings on multiple job boards. Thus, we built a

system, which learns the employer’s patterns of recruitment and improving the matching results based on that.

Tech:  MongoDB, Neo4J, React, Material-UI, IBM Loopback, Google APIs, AWS

Street Food Loyalty solution  Image

Street Food Loyalty solution

How to increase repeat visits and question two, which is more hidden - how to increase the average bill. The answer is a loyalty solution powered by technologies. In particular, we’ve developed a mobile application that is a digital loyalty platform connecting customers with London’s tastiest food places. The idea is to discover new places and keep going to your favorite place and accumulating points. Thus users have the best

offers, discounts, and perks from their favorite food places.

Tech: React Native, Redux, Saga, Ramda, Recompose, TypeScript

Frontend for e-commerce Image

Frontend for e-commerce

We know how to increase the number of orders on your e-comerce platform. We’ve helped our client to build and grow their e-commerce platform. In addition to development, we revamped analytics, provided end-to-end marketing automation, rebuilt the checkout process across the entire stack, designed a custom CMS, revamped the account and subscription user interface, and performed a number of backend improvements.

Tech: Ruby on Rails, React on Rails, Redux, Quill

Music Theory LMS Image

Music Theory LMS

Music education web app for students and CMS for teachers. The project is live and is used by teachers from USA Top5 music universities.

Technologies: AngularJS, NodeJS, RethinkDB

Indemnity insurance comparison tool  Image

Indemnity insurance comparison tool

Online indemnity price research and comparison tool. The key requirements were quick time-to-market, reliable and secure data processing and UI which would allow users to complete massive questionnaire without being overwhelmed with information.

Technologies: Angular, ExpressJS, NodeJS, AWS, Docker, MongoDB

Uber-like In-City Delivery System Image

Uber-like In-City Delivery System

Manage delivery process the same way as uber does, but for in-city commercial cargo transportations.

Technologies: React, React Native, Redux, Loopback, MongoDB, Docker, AWS

Big Data Management System Image

Big Data Management System

Frontend for a proprietary data management system. Big Data databases allowing enterprises to use it together with familiar BI tools, connecting big data and SQL words.

Technologies: TypeScript, React, Redux-Saga, JDBC

Construction Risks Management System Image

Construction Risks Management System

The client, running a consulting agency working with construction risks. They used to use Microsoft Office-based solution to automate operations but decided to provide access to users from any place and integrate with 3rd party cloud services.

Technologies: Angular, D3.js

Landscer Application Image

Landscer Application

Сrowd sourced leaning applications for homeowners and landscapers to manage their lawns and gardens.

Technologies: Objective C, Java, AWS, NodeJS, AngularJS

Streetcar Application Image

Streetcar Application

Carsharing app which can read your driving license.

Technologies: Ionic

University research portal - UI5 Based web app Image

University research portal - UI5 Based web app

Platforms: Web

Technologies:

• Programming web app using UI5 framework (SAP)
  • SAP Interconnection
  • RTL support
  • Project is in production, serving
  • more than a thousand
  • researchers in HU

Additional iOS Development Bandwidth for Digital Agency

"They're efficient, quick, and responsive, and I liked the price and quality of the work."

2014 - Apr. 2016

The client siphoned off pieces of various projects to DashBouquet whenever they needed additional bandwidth or web expertise.

London, England
Igor Nakonetsnoi
Fmr. Director, Istario

Pros include the quality and value of work, given how affordable it is to outsource. The client appreciates their willingness to stick to original estimates despite occasional setbacks.

We do mobile and web development. I am the co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with dashBOUQUET Development?

My company focuses on mobile but, sometimes, clients want to have web work done. I outsource most of that web work to them. Also, if we were short on manpower for mobile development, they helped us there as well.

We focused on iOS mobile app development. We use Xcode, which is Apple's development environment.

How did you come to work with dashBOUQUET Development?

I found them on Upwork. I tried a number of different contractors, and I liked how they worked. They're efficient, quick, and responsive, and I liked the price and quality of the work.

How much have you invested with dashBOUQUET Development?

We have spent $5,000 to $20,000 a year with them, depending on the year.

We started our relationship in 2014.

Most of their work was part of larger products. I never outsourced the whole project to them, so I don't have any metrics on their work.

How did dashBOUQUET Development perform from a project management standpoint?

We have mostly used JIRA for project management, and I've paid them through Upwork.

What did you find most impressive about dashBOUQUET Development?

I've been happy with their work, and that's why I've hired them multiple times.

Are there any areas dashBOUQUET Development could improve?

Not at the moment.

Sometimes, the projects ran over a bit, but they stuck to the budget even if there was extra work performed.
    Based on the price to value, they were the best firm so far.
    Overall, I'm happy with the work they do and the way they manage the projects. When I need a quote, they give me one quickly, and they stick to it. Sometimes, there are some bugs, but they solve them.
    I've recommended them a couple of times.

Resource Augmenation for Web Development Firm

"They [DashBouquet] take the viewpoint that they’re here to deliver a project and not just do a job."

Aug 2014 - Ongoing

The partnership began with a small outsourced web development project and blossomed into several larger projects, primarily using HTML/CSS, Angular, React, and Node.js.

Tal Aviv, Israel
Nadav Lebovich
CEO, Nsoft Development

The client has seen DashBouquet become increasingly busy with other projects but continues to funnel projects their way because of the level of ownership and professionalism with which they work. He believes adding more project management capacity will improve turnaround times.

I have a web development firm. It’s called nSoft. It’s been around for about 11 years. I’m the CEO [Chief Executive Officer]. I’m also hands-on on all projects, as we’re a small company. I manage all projects on a one-product-at-a-time basis. I run teams that do most of the development.

What challenge were you trying to address with DashBouquet?

Two years ago, we had a project of developing a web platform for a couple getting married to plan their wedding. I was looking for help with that because we were already full.

It’s web development mostly. I’ve been working directly with their developers. Recently, they added a quality assurance resource on one of the projects. So for the web, it’s mainly HTML5, CSS, and Angular, but now we have switched to React with Node.js on the server side.

How did you come to work with DashBouquet?

They came up on Elance. We started working together from there.

How much have you invested with DashBouquet?

So far it would be around $100,000. It would be an average of $50,000 per year.

We started in August or September 2014. It’s ongoing. We’ve done multiple projects with them. There may have been a couple of months where we haven’t had projects, but most of the time we did.

We had several projects that were completed. The clients were happy. We have a university in Israel that required a portal for managing their funding on research. They developed the full portal. The customer was very happy. It was a very custom project with custom graphics, which is really unordinary in the world of university projects. We got very good feedback from the customer and they got good feedback from their users. It was a very successful project.

Now we have a project for a big data startup that we’re building the dashboard for. Just last week they had a conference in New York City where they previewed our work in progress and they got very good feedback on that. They have clients the size of Netflix. That’s a good thing.

How did DashBouquet perform from a project management standpoint?

I work mainly with Anton [Shaleynikov, CEO] who is managing the project that we’ve been working on. It depends on the project. We either do a daily standup if it’s an Agile project, or we have status updates a couple of times a week. Otherwise, we’re constantly on chat - Skype or Slack. I get constant updates. We have constant communication throughout the day. The development resources are all remote. Anton is the project manager and I’m mostly in contact with him. Currently, I’m interacting directly with the developers on one project, but mostly it’s a project manager.

What did you find most impressive about DashBouquet?

I can say that I got a feeling of high professionalism, and even more important, very high credibility. I have been outsourcing work for years now to all around the world. The level of credibility I got from Anton and his willingness to take responsibility over the project and get it done even when over weekends was great. It’s always more work than expected. He always pushed through. I used to run a lot of in-house development and I can definitely say I get better results now working with DashBouquet than I had from in-house developers. It’s a different viewpoint. They take the viewpoint that they’re here to deliver a project and not just do a job. I’m very happy with that. If I had to manage an in-house team it would probably have cost me three times more.

Are there any areas DashBouquet could improve?

I know they’re under a lot of pressure because they’ve got other projects. Recently, it’s been a bit harder at times to complete everything smoothly. I think they need a bit more time, or the project manager is busy because he has more projects now. I know they’re reorganizing because they’re scaling up. They’re having growing pains but that’s the best kind of pains.

Overall Score I wouldn’t have worked with them for two years if it was any other way.
    Nobody’s perfect - even me. When they’re late, they really step on it and assign the right resources and push to make it happen. Even if I’m late, I can’t tell the customer it’ll be a couple of more days.
    The value I got for the cost is very high.
    The responsiveness and their attitude of delivering are great. Obviously, there are iterations and there’s bug fixes, but their willingness to bring something to the level that works is something that is unusual to see in outsourcing teams.
    I’ve connected them with a few of my colleagues.

Web Design for Interactive Music Instruction

"What they [DashBouquet] delivered just looked and operated better than we had originally imagined."

Dec 2014 - Ongoing

An online music education resource created a content management system with front-end support from DashBouquet. Four to five developers minimum were regularly involved over an 18 month build period.

Houston, Texas
Greg Ristow
Founder, uTheory

The client is impressed by the ease with which DashBouquet responded to changing requirements and scope creep. DashBouquet's frontend skills surpass their backend development expertise in the mind of the client but the client has been very satisfied with the engagement.

uTheory is an online fundamentals of music theory ear training and rhythm course, sort of like a Khan Academy but for music. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with DashBouquet?

They were largely involved as we were building our initial product. Actually, from early on in the design stages, they were doing a large amount of the graphic design for the site as well as the frontend design. Basically, what we’ve built is a content management system for music classes. They were building largely the content management system, and then the folks on our side of it were building the music content and doing programming related to the interactive music questions.

The frontend of the site is built in Angular 1.5 at this point, and we’ll probably stay with that for a while. On the server side, we’re running Node. Originally, we were looking at going server-less and going with Parse, but then we moved away from that as some of the requirements where we were tracking student progress became just too complex for that.

How did you come to work with DashBouquet?

Initially through Elance which of course is now Upwork. As I was interviewing various firms, the thing that really impressed me in particular about Anton [Shaleynikov, CEO] who was the project lead, was that he was able to look at the requirements and the specs and actually see through to what a better set of specs would be and how to get there. Really, that was largely my experience as we worked together for about 18 months. They are just very experienced in this space of responsive web design, and knowledgeable of what technologies to turn to in order to solve various problems.

How much have you invested with DashBouquet?

We’re at about $60,000.

We started in December 2014, and then we launched into beta at the beginning of this summer, around June.

We’ve only launched publicly two weeks ago, so I don’t have all that many stories, although we already have four colleges who have adopted us as a text for classes, so that’s exciting. From beta testers, I have an enormous amount of internal feedback on it that’s all been very positive about how just usable and just intuitive everything in the interface is. Especially in our space, to use our competitors’ products, students and teachers have to have training to know how to do it, whereas we’re getting almost no support calls at this point. It seems like it’s all clear enough and logically enough laid out that people are able to just figure out how to do that stuff on their own.

How did DashBouquet perform from a project management standpoint?

Really, they seem to have in place a really good project management system, and their estimates were always really quite good in terms of number of hours for different portions of the project. I don’t have a sense actually of how large the organization is, but basically there were about four or five people regularly involved in building uTheory, and then different people brought in as different things were needed. For a time, we had one of their guys helping out actually with some of the musical interactive exercises as we were trying to do a sprint to get some of those done. Then, they also brought in a designer from time to time at the start of portions of the project and then as we’d wrap up portions to just go back and do polishing.

From my perspective, it was really seamless and saved an enormous amount of time in terms of having to find and hire separate designers, CSS experts, JavaScript experts. Largely, we interacted through Slack and Trello, keeping a Trello board as users would report things or as we would notice things and then assign them on Trello.

What did you find most impressive about DashBouquet?

I think that the scope of the project crept enormously. It turned out to be a much bigger challenge than we expected when we started, and their flexibility at responding to that and scaling in response to that was really impressive. All the way along, they were really concerned with delivering quality work and very responsive to feedback. I think in our case it may have been a slightly unusual situation for them, because on our side we were working with a codebase and they were working with a codebase as well, so there’d be mutual code reviews happening. They were all really wonderfully responsive to even just styling changes in code. Anton, especially, I have to single out as just being a really extraordinary communicator and just being highly committed to getting the job done on time, on budget, and done well.

Are there any areas DashBouquet could improve?

No, I think they’re really very strong overall. Their frontend work seems to be a bit stronger than their backend work, and we did most of the backend work on this project, which was just fine. We also had some very complex backend challenges including various machine learning things. I’m just very pleased with all the work they’ve done for us.

Very well, and in particular, in their ability to adjust the number of people working on a project as the demands were higher or lower.
    That was also great.
    In general, what they delivered just looked and operated better than we had originally imagined.
    I would refer them in a heartbeat.

JavaScript Tasks for Car Sharing Application

"We had one minor bug which we caused, and they fixed it at no charge."

Jan. - Mar. 2016

A car share service competing in England needed a small amount of JavaScript consulting to complement their in-house development.

London, England
Co-founder, Car Sharing Service

The project was delivered on time and under budget. The client appreciated that some additional troubleshooting was provided without being nickel-and-dimed.

We are a car-sharing technology company. I’m the director and co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with DashBouquet Development?

I needed help putting some JavaScript into our website because we needed some new changes and didn’t have the in-house ability to do that.

How much have you invested with DashBouquet Development?

We spent 400 GBP [approx. US $500] on the project.

We began our relationship in January 2016 and the project was completed in March 2016.

The code was checked by our in-house CTO and it was very high quality. It functioned perfectly. We had one minor bug which we caused, and they fixed it at no charge.

How did DashBouquet Development perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive. They were very clear about the scope of the work. They completed the work on time and under budget.

What did you find most impressive about DashBouquet Development?

Something that sets them apart is that they have full stack capabilities. They had an understanding of the whole business and how all of our technology works, so they could do their work in a much more effective way.

Are there any areas DashBouquet Development could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

They were always available.
    They delivered what we asked them to do on time and under budget, and it was very high quality.

Silver