Distilling Digital World

DASH WEB LAB has been providing affordable, expert software programming services to clients around the world. Currently, we have more than 30 long-term customers in 16 countries, ranging from innovative startups to well-established international companies.

We have developed custom web applications that range from simple CMS-powered websites to complex SaaS applications hosted on server clusters, and used agile practices to develop and design innovative mobile applications for Android (both smartphones and tablets) and iOS (iPhone, iPad).

Branding | Animation

Web/Mobile Development:

- Wordpress Development

- PHP Web Development
- Magento Development

- AngularJs/NodeJs Development

- Mobile App Development (iOS/Android)

Digital Marketing:

Managed services
Social Media Focus
Print Design Focus

WordPress Web Dev & E-Commerce for Marketing Company

"DASH WEB LAB was very easy to work with."

May - July 2019

DASH WEB LAB acted as a third-party vendor, assisting with the development portion of the work for a WordPress-based website. They used the provided designs for the project and integrated a WooCommerce plug-in.

Austin, Texas
Kristina Grappo
CEO, Bocca Forte

The end client appreciated the resulting website. DASH WEB LAB was a responsive and affordable company that continued to help with ironing out glitches even after the contract was over to ensure perfection. They strive to find the best way to collaborate with clients, which produces great results.

I’m the owner and CEO of a value-centric marketing company that focuses on altruistically-driven businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire DASH WEB LAB?

We needed to create a functioning custom WordPress website with an e-commerce component and had a tight timeline for the task. I wanted to handle all the design work for the website but needed help with its development.

The main objective was to have a beautiful yet functional website for my client.

I discussed this project with a number of developers. I chose DASH WEB LAB because they were very responsive, had a great portfolio, and were within my price range.

DASH WEB LAB worked with us on a client’s website. I handled the design portion of the work and delivered them the files in a PSD format. Their team took my designs and built a custom WordPress website with a WooCommerce plug-in.

They delivered a well-functioning website, and have continued to help me work through some glitches here and there even after our contract was completed to ensure every piece was perfect.

My client was very happy with the final product! Customer satisfaction is always a great thing for my business.

I managed the project with Dhrumil (Founder, DASH WEB LAB) through Skype. I had to learn how to communicate exactly what I needed, but once we found a good system, all our changes, updates, etc. were very easy to communicate and manage.

DASH WEB LAB was very easy to work with. Dhrumil was responsive and made sure I was happy with every aspect of the project.

There were some errors with the design at times, but once we found an efficient way of identifying errors and managing the project, it became easy to handle.