Invent Cultures

A new age brand strategy & design consultancy firm, registered in Estonia and working from all around the world to all over the world.

An agile model of a branding agency that never been offered by any agency before.

DarkHoney offers a workshop for startups and business CEOs in advance to enlight them about the brand matter and what they really need before they get involved in building their brands.

Tallinn 15551, Estonia

Publikum, Life Radio, 4th industrial revolution
Gaia Life The Future of Agriculture Image

Gaia Life The Future of Agriculture

CZECH REPUBLIC

REVOLUTION IN AGRICULTURE Inspired by "Mother Nature", GAIA LIFE RESOURCES is a company committed to creating innovative products for farmers and garden homeowners, while providing an invaluable service for the community and industry.

WONDOO Image

WONDOO

(FUN AND INFINITELY CREATIVE PLAYGROUND) A sense of Wonder. It's wonderful. Remarkable experience. Playground, where kids do things, called what I want. Incredibly inspiring and creative space to mingle with kids that share the same passion.

Publikum Art Born to Stand Out Image

Publikum Art Born to Stand Out

EUROPE, USA, CANADA

CONTEMPORARY ART THAT MAKES STATEMENT.

A product line for bookstores and concept stores.
COOL IDEAS and unique gifts that satisfy every book fan’s taste, our products are designed to make a statement, to be different and bold. Wonderfully illustrated ceramic mugs, cool t-shirts, notebooks, cotton tote bags, pouches and cookbooks set with printed aprons, kitchen towels, cutting board or oven

gloves, as a perfect gift for true art and book-lovers.
Break The Ice: Online TV Image

Break The Ice: Online TV

SOUTH AFRICA

We develop a defined strategic position for a social web series. Create the visual identity and creative platform of the brand. Visit Brake The Ice youtube​ channel.

The Social Studio Image

The Social Studio

QATAR

The Social Studio brings a team of passionate multimedia and social channels' enthusiasts to help brands create engaging and meaningful stories that connect them with communities and accelerate their business strategies.

Olio Tree Image

Olio Tree

SLOVENIA

OLIOTREE (OLIVE TREE) is an excellent dual dispenser cruet - A kitchen utensil that allows you to store olive oil and vinegar - All in one elegant and modern solution. Ultimately modern and clean - the cubist design is giving an attribute of sculpture on your dining table.

muzeeum Image

muzeeum

AUSTRALIA

(ONLINE ART & DESIGN SPACE) muzeeum™ is a wonderfully curated design space that sparks the minds - powered by creativity and inspiration. A contemporary brand that appeals to people who are beauty hunters and art-lovers.

The Truth About Organic Image

The Truth About Organic

Behind THE TRUTH ABOUT ORGANIC project is one of the most perspective start-up company - small cookie and baked goods manufacturer from Macedonia.

Branding for Hotel Design Consultancy

"The company is extremely professional and creative. They're one of the best branding agencies I've worked with."

Mar. 2017 - June 2019

DarkHoney OÜ created a brand identity for a hotel design agency. This included a new name, image, logo design, and web design.

Qatar
Ishaq Al Najjar -PMP, LEED AP
Managing Director, Timeess Consultancy

DarkHoney OÜ came up with a memorable and valuable brand, and the collaboration is viewed as a success. Their team was creative, coming up with unique and high-quality designs. They worked efficiently by communicating directly with their partners. Overall, they’re recommended.

my company is Timeless Consultancy for hotel development and design, I am the managing director and the company founder. We offer a full range of hotel development advisory services and design management to the owners and hotel developer through out the project life cycle, from inception till the project completion and hotel opening.

For what projects/services did your company hire DarkHoney OÜ?

We hire DarkHoney to do the full branding services for our company, and to create the company identity design, story, name , image and culture brand . including the name selection, collateral design , logo design, web site design,..etc.

My goal for the project to have the best branding identity design for my company that clearly reflects the company culture, values and corporate image in very matured unique style.

I know the founder personally , as I have the cache to work with him in Qatar.

the full branding services for our company, and to create the company identity design, story, name , image and culture brand . including the name selection, collateral design , logo design, web site design.

I worked directly with the brand specialist and international team online.

after working with DrahHoney, I had a great corporate identity design package , particularly the name selection ad company logo design, with their creative team they chose Timeless Consultancy as a company name and they developed the logo design and brand story in line with my company culture, services and scope. This reflected on a positive way on my clients and customers and on the company business. Timeless brand name is a meaningful, easy to say and remember , which adds a great value to the brand.

the work for was very efficient and most of work has been followed through a great online part form that is part of Drakhoney which allow for direct communication with the branding and design team .

The company is extremely professional and creative. They're one of the best branding agencies I've worked with. The approach, creativity, deep understanding of client needs and goals and the way that they tuned these to a high quality , unique branding design package. This is what I most like about darkHoney.

Darhhoney has been substantially developed their services since I engaged them back in 2017. They now have great web site that can be considered as one stop shop for all the branding and design services.

Branding for Animation Company

"Their smooth communication was the most impressive."

July 2017 - Dec. 2018

DarkHoney OÜ provided branding services based on their customer research. This included the creation of mood boards, a brand philosophy, a logo, and a corporate identity model.

Egypt
Mohammad Siddeq
Founder, MEEM

The vendor added exceptional value by consulting on customers' perception of the brand. Internal stakeholders learned how to effectively communicate with their target audience.

MEEM Corp. is a television and animation studio combined. We’re based in Egypt.

What challenge were you trying to address with DarkHoney?

Before I established this brand, I requested from DarkHoney that I wanted to establish some kind of a studio globally.

First, DarkHoney provided me with a brand philosophy based on the data they collected from me. (They collected a brief about our goals, customers, and more. I filled out a questionnaire with them step by step.)

Then, they started to create some mood boards for the philosophy. After that, they created a concept for my logo, providing me with three options.

They sent me a 12-page PDF file about the philosophy, the mood boards, the rationale for the mood boards, and how this transferred to the logo.

Then, the biggest step: We started to create the brand guidelines or corporate identity manual. We talked about brand communication (e.g. how to use the logo on social media). After that, we talked about the brand voice and the tone.

Through Skype, they taught me and my team how to talk to my customer about my brand. We talked about what the customer would actually feel when they saw our logo or received our services. It’s not about what you’re telling the customer, it’s about what the customer is feeling about your brand.

They also provided consulting services. For example, they revised our creative project videos, telling me which ones were good or bad for my brand. They also offered advice about when to launch my portfolio items based on my customers’ perception of my brand.

I work with a team from multiple international agencies—a team from Macedonia and a team from Jordan. There was a team creating the initial concepts, and a team doing the final illustrations. A specific person worked on the creative brief.

How did you come to work with DarkHoney?

I started my company in May of 2017 and started initial negotiations about the brand with multiple agencies. I’d met Hamza (Founder and CEO, DarkHoney OÜ), and I’d seen their work for clients in Qatar. I was impressed by their work and how they understand everything about cultures and brands. So, I started to communicate with DarkHoney about my brand.

I’ve invested between $10,000–$25,000 with them.

I started working with DarkHoney in July or August of 2017. Finally, I assigned the task to DarkHoney. We finished the work in December 2018, but I still ask them for advice.

Now, I have a Facebook page, and my website is being updated.

Their consulting services were the most amazing thing DarkHoney did for me. I started to learn how to communicate my segment to my customer in the right way. I learned how to build my brand step-by-step in their conscience. Right now, my brand is creating more than 300 pieces of animation.

How did DarkHoney perform from a project management standpoint?

The original communication was through email. After that, we had video and voice conferences via Skype.

Their smooth communication was the most impressive.

Future customers should understand the reality of the market before they start working with the team. DarkHoney’s job is to create a good brand, not to choose the right business model.

It would be a good idea to make sure you design a good value for your business in the beginning. If you have the wrong business model, you will still fight the market, even if you have a new brand name.

Based on their updated website, they are starting to talk about strategy. Brand strategy will be a great addition to DarkHoney’s services.