Outsourcing Simplified

DARK BEAR Web Solutions is a company founded by a team of highly qualified professionals, specialized in delivering original and creative services. For more than six years since our inception, we have been delivering outstanding results in software development to all of our clients around the world.

We have a verifiable history of working with clients in USA, UK, Germany, South Africa, Australia and India. We will be very happy to provide you with these references on demand.

For web application design and development, whether it is just starting a new web-site, or improve an existing site, or building a large scale online application, WE ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE! for We have developed a system that allows us to understand our client's needs and share the real time status of a project with them, which help us deliver a high quality solution in claimed time.

Our TOP qualities are:

Aerotech solution Inc.

American Professional Services LLC

RS Custom Web Designs

Aerotech Solutions Website

Aerotechsolutions.com is a corporate website, with a custom CMS to manage the front end. It pull latest news from another website through RSS and display them on the clients website. The website is developed in PHP and MySQL. One of the most brilliant feature of this website is that it interacts with the ERP system of the client and directly adds quotation requests to their MS SQL based ERP.

Gimme5 Social Media App

Gimme5 is an intersesting social media app, which provide users a place to share about their favorite restaurant and search for places based on location. Users can as well add items to bucket list, watch promos, share and follow.

Website Redesign for Technology Service Provider

"Their responses were immediate, and I liked that about Dark Bear Web Solutions."

The talented team at Dark Bear Web Solutions transformed an obsolete website into a refreshed and redesigned version, with an updated backend and frontend design.

Operations Manager, Technology Service Provider

Their responsiveness and commitment to iterating until the product is finalized are what this client appreciates about working with Dark Bear Web Solutions. They are always available to correct any issues or technical errors.

The company is a technology service provider. I’m the operations manager. I handle everything including marketing and website development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

Our existing website was obsolete, and we had changes in our services, so we had to make those changes on our website.

Dark Bear made a new website for us including frontend and backend. The thing I liked the most was that they had a portal where I could request changes, and they would update it. We had four to five resources from Dark Bear working on the project.

How did you come to work with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

This was the second time we used Dark Bear for our website. I enjoyed working with them and called them again. I will probably be calling them again because we need to refresh our website this year.

In 2016, we had an issue that Dark Bear helped us take care of. That was the most recent project.

We don’t have any metrics or feedback.

How did Dark Bear Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responses were immediate, and I liked that about Dark Bear Web Solutions. I would put my change request in their portal, and I would see a response the next day.

What did you find most impressive about Dark Bear Web Solutions?

We had an issue with our ticketing system, and we wanted that to be integrated with our website. We were having some technical issues, but Dark Bear didn’t give up. They kept working until the issue was resolved and I appreciated that.

Are there any areas Dark Bear Web Solutions could improve?

There’s nothing I can think of.

Frontend/backend Development for Social Media Mobile App

"Dark Bear Web Solutions was excellent. I was very happy with the work they did."

Aug. - Dec. 2015

After moving on from an ill-suited project manager, Dark Bear Web Solutions worked directly with the client to develop and design the backend and frontend functionalities of a social media app for iOS.

Lawton, Iowa
Mauricio Rodriguez
President, Bridged LLC

Compared to other development firms, Dark Bear Web Solutions is extremely flexible. They are committed to maintaining an open line of communication with their clients.

We’re a business based on a mobile application called Bridge Messenger. It’s a social media app that scans 20 miles around your area, and it’ll pick up everybody’s profile who has the app. You can then add them to a list of nine social medias linked up to your profile, or you can message each other through the app. I am the president of the company, organizing and designing what the project will look like.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

We had a project manager who was hard to communicate with, acting as the middleman between the development team and us. Things weren’t getting done because we weren’t able to communicate with the developers. We wanted to get the project done promptly while ensuring the quality of the project.

Once we got the project manager out of the picture, Dark Bear Web Solutions and I were able to communicate. They developed and designed the app and site, as well as the backend and frontend functionality of it. We first had the app developed for iOS. We were sending each other designs back and forth on what the page will look like. I’ll send something to them, they’ll send something back, and that’s how it went until we finally agreed on what it’s going to look like. We still go back and forth now since we’re working on updates. With the update we are launching within the next month, it’ll be available for Android, too.

How did you come to work with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

It goes back to the project manager we had. He was the one that found the development team. He managed the project, but we weren’t able to directly communicate with the developer team since he wouldn’t give us their emails. Once we started testing the messenger through the app is when the team from Dark Bear Web Solutions and I started to communicate via phone calls and FaceTime.

How much have you invested with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

The investment was over $30,000.

We started working with Dark Bear Web Solutions in August 2015. The project finished three or four months later (November or December 2015). A lot of the delay was because of the project manager, but we got the project done quickly as soon as he left.

We have gotten good feedback and ratings on the app. However, the ratings change with software updates. We are planning on marketing the app more once this update comes out for both the Android and iPhone platforms, so we will start hitting marketing then and go from there. Right now, it’s still in the testing phase with the servers to see how it’ll hold up. However, we’ve been offered to sell the apps twice for over six figures and declined both offers.

How did Dark Bear Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Dark Bear Web Solutions was excellent. I was very happy with the work they did. They were easy to communicate with and very easy to get a hold of them. If I texted or called Dark Bear Web Solutions and they didn’t answer, they would call back within a few hours. To me, communication is important in business.

What did you find most impressive about Dark Bear Web Solutions?

I have worked with other developers before, and Dark Bear Web Solutions is a lot more flexible. As far as payments go, they’ll definitely work with you.

Are there any areas Dark Bear Web Solutions could improve?

I don’t have anything negative to say about Dark Bear Web Solutions. They’re doing very well and have helped me out tons of times. There is nothing more I could really ask of them.

The reason being is on the quality of the app. Like I said, we’ve had two offers of over six figures. We wouldn’t have gotten that if the quality wasn’t good.
    I would recommend Dark Bear Web Solutions for sure.

Web Development for Aerospace Hardware Supplier

"They [Dark Bear Web Solutions] always jump in immediately to render assistance. They go way beyond the call of duty."

The client used Dark Bear Web Solutions to develop their website, remedy any deficiencies, and link their enterprise resource planning system to the site.

Shaun Dial
Director, Aerotech Solutions, Inc.

The main distinguishing factor of Dark Bear Web Solutions is their customer service. This client is appreciative of their responsiveness to queries and ease of communication.

We're a supplier of aerospace hardware and electronic components. I'm a director in the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

We had some deficiencies with our website where we were trying to incorporate our ERP [enterprise resource planning] system.

Dark Bear rebuilt the website, and they linked it to our ERP system. I believe there was some SQL [Structured Query Language] programming that was involved in that.

How did you come to work with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

It's been several years since I came upon them. It was through a Google search.

How much have you invested with Dark Bear Web Solutions?

We have spent over $25,000.

We began working with Dark Bear a few years ago. The project has been completed, and we’ve retained them for ongoing work with website maintenance and things of that sort.

We certainly have better visibility because of our website. Dark Bear made it a lot easier for us to enter customer inquiries into our ERP system by linking quotes that come directly to our website. It made us more efficient and made the task a lot more automated with less human intervention.

How did Dark Bear perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they did very well. Dark Bear was easy to work with. They would be on the phone on the weekends working. They were very prompt in their responses, and it was easy to get hold of someone. Communication was not an issue.

What did you find most impressive about Dark Bear Web Solutions?

Dark Bear is distinct because of their responsiveness and their customer service. They were very prompt and respondent to queries. I could get hold of them quickly and easily. They always jump in immediately to render assistance. They go way beyond the call of duty.

Are there any areas Dark Bear Web Solutions could improve?

They've done everything I asked of them, so I couldn’t say if there's anything they can approve upon. There's nothing that I've asked that Dark Bear hasn’t followed true on.

Overall Score They're great to work with, and they're on call. I refer to them constantly, even for nonrelated things on the IT front. I'm always referring to them to get their input on stuff. They're great folks to work with.
    Dark Bear followed true on everything they've promised.
    Dark Bear is very inexpensive for the level of service and work that they do.
    Dark Bear was exceptional. They delivered everything they promised.
    There isn't anything to complain about. I'm probably the perfect reference for them because there isn't anything negative I can say.