Web Design, Development and Online Marketing

•             Complete Web design/development anything from complex e-commerce to simple presentation. (PHP / MYSQL / ASP .NET / JS / ANGULAR / NodeJS / HTML5 / CSS3)

•             Mobile and Web App development (Android / IOS)

•             Maintaining SEO (search engine optimization)

•             Copywriting: PR Online – Unique posts/blog articles / unique customized writing material

•             Administration of Social Media accounts: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter

•             E-mail Marketing – Creating and Distributing newsletters

•             Creating and Maintaining SEM campaign (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, 2Performant)

•             Graphic Design (online and offline – DTP)

2006
, Romania

Web Dev for Consulting Business

“We had a nice collaboration.”

Oct. 2017 - Nov. 2017

Danco Vision developed a website to promote a company’s device. Their work included creating the web design and implementing it into the site.

Iulian Vasilescu
Project Manager, Phoenix Consulting

Danco Vision succeeded in producing a website that met specifications and satisfied the stakeholders involved. Their portfolio accurately represented their design style, and the work delivered lived up to expectations. The recommendation to work with them resulted in a positive relationship.

We are a consulting services provider and we build projects from start to finish. I am a business, sales, and project manager; I don’t have a clearly defined title.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danco Vision?

We were working with a client who wanted to build a number of things, including a site to promote the company’s device. We approached Danco Vision to build it for us.

They provided their cost based on the information we provided on colors and other site elements. They came up with a web design and implemented it on the site.

I interacted with a single person from their side who managed the client relationship. There was one other person who I gave information to pertaining to the design and development. I don’t know how many people were involved.

How did you come to work with Danco Vision?

I received a recommendation from a friend.

The cost of their work was €2,000–€3,000 ($2,500–$3,500 USD).

We worked with Danco Vision from around October– November 2017. It took 2–4 weeks to complete. I would work with them again if I had the need.

Danco Vision designed the website according to our guidelines. Our client was very happy with the website and so was our team.

How did Danco Vision perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a nice collaboration. The work was done on time and on budget based on our initial discussion. We had good communication via phone and email, with email being the main channel.

I liked their portfolio. Everything connected after that.

They took more time than I would have liked to provide some answers. The project took place a couple of months ago, and we’ve had another project since then.

Multiple Websites & SEO for Online Gambling Company

“Everything went according to plan.”

Sept. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Danco designed and built 15 bespoke websites and optimized them for search traffic. They also provided other services such as graphic design, copywriting, and digital marketing strategy.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Manuel Stan
Marketing Director, Kindred Group

Danco surpassed expectations, delivering high-ranking websites ahead of schedule. Not surprisingly, their professionalism and efficiency have led to other projects.

I’m the marketing director of Kindred Group, an online gambling company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Danco Vision?

We contracted Danco Vision for a variety of services, from web development and web design to SEO for various markets in Europe.

The goals were different from project to project, but some of the most common requirements were obtaining a quality product, efficiency, and awareness.

After shortlisting three other possible providers, we chose Danco Vision because of their fair pricing and the quality of their previous work.

In the past four years, they created 15 websites for us and provided a range of services, including graphic design, custom development work, copywriting, and online marketing strategy. The final phase of the project involved perfecting the SEO of all 15 websites, which would allow them to gain powerful rankings on Google. We also received valuable advice throughout the development process.

They selected team members based on the needs of our company. We worked with two teams from Danco on this project: the development team and the SEO team. Both teams had great synergy and worked together wonderfully.

Everything went according to plan. We’re fully satisfied with the web design and development stage, which was completed early and surpassed expectations. A few months after Danco delivered their work, our websites started to get high Google rankings. As a result, we’ve just renewed our online marketing and SEO subscriptions with them.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was great. I talked directly with the project managers, who then passed on my concerns to the developers and marketing teams. There were no problems with communication. We used Slack and GitHub, which allowed us to be involved in the entire process.

It was great that I had access to the managers and the team members. Not only did the project managers have good technical backgrounds, they were also able to see things from our perspective.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I have already recommended Danco Vision to my business colleagues and to anyone else looking for a vendor who would do a professional job. They’ve all thanked me for this.

Web Development and Digital Marketing for Finance Website

"They're very creative and have a good flow of ideas."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Danco Vision built a web platform that enables the interface between blockchain and the website. They also developed a unique security system for the platform and have been overseeing GoogleAdWords/PPC campaigns.

CEO, QQoin Financial Services

Customers report loving the look and feel of the platform and the digital marketing campaigns have been driving more traffic to the website. Committed to achieving best results, they understood all of the client's needs and went above and beyond to meet them.

I work at QQoin, a financial services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danco Vision?

We wanted to build an exchange platform for blockchain. We were working with a different vendor, but we were not entirely satisfied, so we started looking for a new development company. We also needed help with digital marketing.

They used custom Java and PHP to develop the website. I wanted to build a completely custom website (I didn't want to use WordPress or any types of themes for security reasons). The unique web platform that they created enables the interface between blockchain itself and the website. They also developed a unique security system for this blockchain interface. As far as marketing goes, they wrote some blog posts and managed Google AdWords and Facebook pay per click campaigns for me.

We have a project manager, a development team, and a graphic design team that also does marketing for me.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through an online search.

We’ve paid them over $50,000. We spent at least $25,000–$30,000 on core development and we pay them about $2,000 a month to manage our Google AdWords and Facebook pay per click campaigns.

We started working with them in May 2017 and the project is ongoing (the development part is completed and we're adding some finishing touches).

We saw an increase in clicks through our digital campaigns and all the feedback we got has been extremely positive. They did some outstanding graphic designs and everyone who's used the platform loves how it functions.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job and made themselves available when I needed them. We mostly used Skype and phone to communicate.

They're very creative and have a good flow of ideas. Also, they're easy to communicate with.

I have no complaints. There was one time when we didn't meet the deadline, but they explained why that happened and it didn't affect me negatively.

I'd definitely recommend using them. They made me feel involved in the project (unlike other development agencies I had worked with).

Overall Score We had a wonderful experience. They understood all of my needs and handled everything that I wouldn't be able to do myself.
    I've already referred them.