Custom Software, Made Easy

Building custom software isn't always easy. In fact, it's not always about the programming. Successful software projects have a process from start to finish and development is only one piece of that puzzle.

At DADEN LLC, we take our Enterprise Software experience and democratize it for small and medium businesses. Our specialities are in Android & iOS Mobile Applications, Server-Side Backends, Databases, and Web Applicaions.

Our Promise to You

Client success is our company’s key performance indicator. After completing hundreds of successful projects we know when our clients succeed, we succeed. In our case, we don’t just say it: We Guarantee It.

Our Process Drives Quality Relationships and Quality Results

We prefer to provide a fixed-bid for your project. We're in it for the long haul - we may win some and may lose some. We just value the opportunity to work with you.

We've been following our DADEN LLC Process for over 150 Delivered Custom Software Projects the last 5 years...

Collaborative Innovation Sessions

Wireframing & Planning

Interactive Design Process

Agile Development w/ Client Feedback

Quality Assurance and Testing

Delivery and Deployment

On-going Maintenance

We want to be partners for years to come. The average DADEN LLC client has remained committed to DADEN LLC for 5 years (and growing - we've only been around since 2014). Often times, we price our upfront project bid under-market with the intention to grow with our clients over the years to come. That's how seriously we want to be here for you after we create your application! We have a 24x7x365 support desk, application uptime monitoring, dedicated hosting, and more to support your application and ensure your success.

ALISO VIEJO, CA
  • 27 VANTIS DR
    ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656

Custom Mobile App Dev for Law Firm

"DADEN LLC created a unique and powerful system."

June 2014 - Ongoing

DADEN LLC provides software support for an attorney. The team built a litigation management system that interacts with client-facing mobile applications. The system works with iOS and Android.

Long Beach, California
Ross Cornell
Principal Attorney, Law Offices of Ross Cornell

The team at DADEN LLC developed a system that's unique to the industry. It is efficient and intuitive. Their availability makes DADEN LLC stand out from other providers. They manage projects well, adapting to scope changes.

I’m an attorney based in California. I’m a solo practitioner.

What challenge were you trying to address with DADEN LLC?

A lot of law firms purchase a case management service, but I opted to build my own since I like customization for the type of work I’m doing.

DADEN LLC has been my software and systems support since the beginning.

The team built an interactive network of backend systems that interact with client-facing iOS and Android mobile applications. The system feeds information back and forth, provides unique features, and allows me to automate processes. Over the years, the system has grown with our engagement.

My primary input was the function, not appearance. They took the lead role with that, while I created terms and conditions and other privacy concerns.

Chris (CEO) has been my primary contact. I’ve probably interacted with six or eight different developers.

How did you come to work with DADEN LLC?

Six years ago, app development wasn’t as fluid as it is now. I was looking for someone to help for a while, and DADEN LLC ended up being referred to me.

We’ve invested between $75,000–$100,000.

Our engagement with DADEN LLC started in 2014.

DADEN LLC created a unique and powerful system. It’s a fully integrated litigation management system that was built from the ground up. It allows me with a small staff to handle large caseloads.

The system is slick. Nobody else has anything like this. It allows me to capture real-time information from my clients. It creates detailed records for me that constitute due diligence automatically and saves that onto a system.

How did DADEN LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good. Chris is easy to work with. We stick timelines and or agree to advise schedules based on changes I see need to be made as we move along.

It’s interesting for me since I’m not an app development or software person. One of the things that people who do that type of work face is frequent scope changes as clients get more clarity about what they want. They were just really great to work with along those lines.

The highlight of working with them is their availability. We’re in constant communication, and I never feel like I’m in the dark. That was my big concern during my research for a development company because that’s often an issue.

DADEN LLC was completely the opposite. Sometimes I felt like I was bugging Chris, but they’re just available.

No, everything’s been great. Honestly, I think they undercharge me. In other words, another thing that stood out to me was how affordable they are.

Just think everything through before giving instructions to people.

I do.

Development for Insurance Company

"They’re honest and professional."

Aug. 2018 - Dec. 2019

Daden LLC provided CRM development services for a DUI insurance company. Their work included consolidating marketing and sales, customer service into one PHP application with a CodeIgniter framework.

Lake Forest, California
Bindu Mishra
Director of Marketing, Breathe Easy Insurance

Daden LLC’s efforts were met with roaring applause. The new system has few bugs and operates well. Customers can expect a transparent team that’s communicative and prompt in addressing any issues.

I’m the director of marketing for Breathe Easy Insurance. We specialize in providing insurance for people with DUIs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Daden LLC?

We wanted to compile our CRMs (content resource management systems) and other organizing tools into one place.

We worked collaboratively to compile all the features we required. They were able to build a custom CRM that incorporated 99% of our tools into one place, including marketing and sales, customer service, managing service management team, activity tracking, custom reporting, and much more.

It was a custom PHP application, and they used CodeIgniter framework to provide speed and security.

Chris (CEO) was my main point of contact. On a daily basis, there were 4-5 people working, but the team was 10-15 people overall.

How did you come to work with Daden LLC?

I had worked with Chris in the past. I liked the approach, and it was important to me that we could meet in person throughout the project.

We’ve invested roughly $25,000.

We worked together from August 2018 – December 2019.

It’s pretty good. They immediately addressed issues that came up.

How did Daden LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They work was awesome. We used Trello for bug reports, feedback, and other communications. I’m very happy with their performance in this area.

Chris is transparent and communicates well.

There were some time-sensitive things that they lacked in. I understood there was usually a day’s delay since the team was offshore, but the timeline was a little concerning to me.

Don’t hesitate to work with them. They’re honest and professional.

Development for Full-Service Digital Agency

"Today, our strategic partnership is thriving."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

In an ongoing partnership, DADEN LLC delivers backend development services through app development and CRM integrations for a full-service digital agency.

Running Springs, California
CEO, Full Service Digital Agency

The team at DADEN LLC continues being a resourceful partner for the client. Their responsiveness and transparent communication makes them stand out from other similar providers. They exceeded expectations.

I’m the CEO of a full-service web organization that focuses on serving positive impact organizations. We want to provide digital marketing, web designs, or full-blown digital campaigns to them. Our goal is to support those who support others.

What challenge were you trying to address with DADEN LLC?

We brought their team in to help with service fulfillment by filling in the gaps of our growing team. We started engaging with them once our company launched due to the fact we were bringing on more work than we could handle.

The team at DADEN LLC has provided their expertise in services like custom app development and CRM integrations. All of our work together is a collaboration. Any frontend work is handled on our end, but they control a lot of backend technical aspects.

There is one point of contact per project, but I do have a good relationship with their CEO.

How did you come to work with DADEN LLC?

I used to work with Chris (CEO) at a couple of other companies. When he started his company, it was a no brainer to give them a shot since I’ve known him for so long. We’ve tried a couple of other agencies in the past for clarity, but none of them have been remote in quality or delivery compared to DADEN LLC. The team delivered well beyond expectations.

Over the last three years, we’ve spent between $75,000 and over $100,000.

I believe we started working with them in February or March of 2017.

Today, our strategic partnership is thriving. We could fill some of the roles they offer in-house, but since their team remains an efficient resource, it doesn’t make sense. They have a strong grasp of meeting deadlines at a reasonable price point. In terms of delivery, we have specific technical guidelines. Their team has always included an extra element to our projects. They’ve also exceeded the standards for quality communication and responsiveness.

How did DADEN LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is handled on our end. DADEN LLC has great project managers that are assigned to work with us internally. They make sure everything runs smoothly. But in order to deliver the full project, our teams need to coordinate both timelines.

The entire process is transparent. They’re open and honest with their clients. While I’m a technical person, they don’t cater their projects in a way people can’t understand. I see a lot of agencies struggle with that. If there isn’t technical knowledge, it’s hard to grasp the timelines, concepts, and how long deliverables take. They’ve done an excellent job of bringing everyone along with their process.

Chris is a very technical founder. He is still a practicing developer, so all of his knowledge is current. It ensures that his team is also top-notch. Chris offers great solutions to any agency. If clients come to him with a half-baked idea or concept, he’s a great person to whiteboard it out and start that journey with.

No. Over the years, they’ve worked out a lot of kinks as they’ve grown as a company. They’ve found the best and brightest talent out there. DADEN LLC should keep doing what they’re doing, focusing on what they excel at.

Don’t be afraid to schedule a call. It’s always free to talk, and their team is generous with their time. If you have an idea, concern, or development question, I would encourage reaching out to them. Whether you choose with work with DADEN LLC or not, Chris will give you a better understanding of your idea from a technical standpoint.

Azure & PHP Database Dev for Financial Company

“I really appreciate the blend of development expertise and business know-how that they bring to the work.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

DADEN LLC works as the development partner of a financial software solutions company, working in Azure and other frameworks to deliver a client-facing portal with graphs and charts of portfolio data.

Reno, Nevada
Daniel Sands
Co-Founder, WealthFluent, LLC

The technical skills and business knowledge brought to the project by DADEN LLC have significantly boosted the success of their client’s project, not only giving them the ability to execute on their product in the market but also helping them pitch to potential customers and investors.

I am the co-founder of a company that provides software solutions to the financial services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with DADEN LLC?

We needed a development partner with a specific set of technical capabilities to help us build some of our solutions for customers.

The product that we’re making is a portfolio data management system. The first iteration is a client and advisor facing portal where they can review assets and performance in graphs and charts and get information about their account or their clients’ account.

The original team we worked with had built everything in Azure with a Redis queue, but we ended up restructuring the application to run in any environment as opposed to exclusively Microsoft. That gives us the ability to scale up performance more systemically and control costs significantly.

Chris (Project Manager) has served as our main point of contact, and then we’ve had around 2 database developers and one frontend developer, as well as other people brought in for specific tasks as needed.

How did you come to work with DADEN LLC?

They were referred to us originally, and we worked with them on a smaller software project that handles 13F filings with EDGAR, the database for the SEC. Based on the good experience that we had in that project we were confident that they would be able to handle the requirements of this project.

We are on track to spend about $175,000 in total.

The project started in December 2018 and we are continuing to work together.

We are probably within two months of going into beta testing with live clients for our product and have about seven clients in line to receive the product, which is really exciting. They’ve also brought expertise with regard to pitching potential investors for our second round that has given us optimism about the future of the project more generally.

We’ve found that they really align with our vision for the project as a team, which makes the whole project and all of our progress run so much more smoothly than it has with some of the other teams we’ve worked with.

The other big difference we found with them is that they have a lot of experience taking their products full cycle, so they know the business end of things as well. That knowledge gives us a significant advantage going into production and marketing of the product as opposed to working with someone who exclusively codes in a vacuum.

How did DADEN LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well in terms of project management. The tricky part to evaluate is that we ran a little longer and at a higher cost than we initially expected, but that was based on an early decision to build off of what we already had rather than scrap it and start from scratch.

Given those changes, we’ve been very impressed with their flexibility in terms of their willingness to roll with our changing requirements and to come up with solutions for different challenges we’ve run into along the way.

We have constant communication going on through Slack as questions come up or people run into issues throughout their day-to-day work. There are also weekly planning meetings to lay out the sprint and fix priorities if there are any changes that need to be made.

I really appreciate the blend of development expertise and business know-how that they bring to the work. Knowing that their decisions are not just made from a purely technical perspective but take into account whether it’s an economically smart decision is really comforting.

In any software development project, it’s difficult to forecast what the hurdles and end costs are going to be, so I can’t blame them for any of the challenges we’ve faced in that regard. I’ve been totally pleased with the outcomes they’ve been able to produce for us in the end.

I think we had the most success as a team when we were having collaboration meetings as frequently as possible. Just having that discussion of ideas even when it felt like there wasn’t that much to talk about went a long way in terms of keeping everything on track and answering little questions that hadn’t come up in other contexts.

Overall Score We’ve been very pleased with the execution capability that they have delivered to us.
    We did well on meeting identified deadlines but could have done a little better with meeting some of the challenges that came up.
    They’ve been really good about working within our budget.
    They were able to deliver on things that previous partners weren’t able to.
    I would absolutely refer anyone to them.

Development for Accounting Software Company

"DADEN LLC learned our industry quickly and is a master of lots of industries."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

DADEN LLC redeveloped web-based software using a MySQL database to improve the product’s performance for an accounting software company. After reviewing code, they wrote new code following the existing logic.

Tustin, California
CEO, Accounting Software Company

DADEN LLC developed a nuanced understanding of the industry, which facilitated the delivery of superior software. The team addresses product challenges quickly to ensure critical deadlines are met. They manage tasks well and are cognizant of business goals to support a successful partnership.

I’m the CEO of a company that creates accounting software for SEC-registered firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with DADEN LLC?

We had an internal software that had glitches and problems. We wanted to revamp the entire software and structure an API interface. The project was beyond our internal capabilities.

DADEN LLC looked over our code and then developed new code, referencing the old code's logic because it was complex. Their team created new web-based software based in MySQL. Eventually, the software will become a retail product that we can offer online.

We’ve mostly worked with one person. There was someone else on their team who worked on a couple of tasks.

How did you come to work with DADEN LLC?

A colleague in the IT space referred us to them after I referenced our current frustrations with the software. My colleague had a good experience with DADEN LLC.

For this project, we’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000.

We started working together in September 2018 and the work’s ongoing.

The software works 90% of the time. Depending on the client's data, the software can get confused. All in all, once we’ve had a client for two quarters or so, we know the nomenclature and what we have to fix in the raw data before we can get it into our software. Their responsiveness in terms of adjusting the raw data with a new client is helpful.

How did DADEN LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

DADEN LLC does well. The software’s not hugely complex, so there aren’t a lot of moving parts or people involved. They know our deadlines, which is important because our industry has hard deadlines. If their team can’t fix the data, we’ll come up with a workaround to get our task done.

It can be hard for people to understand our industry. One of my biggest struggles was finding programmers that understand fintech. DADEN LLC learned our industry quickly and is a master of lots of industries. They’re able to understand the business perspective and our direction for the software. As opposed to just coding, he knows where we’re trying to go with the software.

In terms of execution, everything’s good. DADEN LLC can get overworked, but it’s a weird time right now. Lots of people are doing lots of different things at the same time.

If they've been able to take on fintech, they can probably take on any other industry.