Web / Mobile / Custom Software / Outsourcing /SaaS

OUTSOURCING
1. Web Design and Development: E-commerce integration and online shops. E-learning websites. Landing pages.
2. Mobile Development: Native iOS applications development. Native Android applications development. Prototyping.
3. Quality Assurance Services: Automated testing. Functional testing. Stress testing. Usability testing. Compatibility testing. User interface testing. Unit testing.

4. SaaS Cloud Solutions Development: Web and mobile development. Custom software development. IT Infrastructure & Architecture creation. Environment configuration.

DIGITAL MOVE
We help B2B Companies to make their Digital Move.
1. Digital ecosystem analysis
2. Digital Move planning and implementation
3. Business and Technology Alignment
3. Support 360 (Technologies, Marketing, Strategy)

EDUCATION FOR BUSINESS
Cyperᵀᴹ is accredited by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail au Québec as an organization providing educational services in Business and Commerce as well as in General Education (French language).

***Cyperᵀᴹ is a HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant organization dedicated to meet highest security and privacy standards

• Montreal, QC

Web agencies.

Tech companies.

Retail companies.

Site Audit & QA Services for IT Consultancy

“They did the job in a single week and prioritized our client’s satisfaction.”

Apr. - June 2017

Cyper Canada provided QA analysts to augment an internal team’s capabilities. For one project, they audited a third-party client’s website, looking at the functionality, performance, security, SEO, and coding.

Habib Abi Khalil
Founder & President, HabCha Consulting

Cyper Canada completed the audit within a week and delivered an in-depth set of reports for each service along with a list of recommendations. Their team even put in the effort to include screenshots and video explanations where necessary. This helped the client to prioritize outstanding issues.

I am the president of a consultancy that specializes in digital commerce and omnichannel marketing. We help our clients transform their ideas into a business strategy, structuring their marketing to communicate the right message, through the right channel, and to the right customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cyper Canada?

I worked with Cyper Canada on multiple different projects, both for my clients and my own company. In addition to designing my company’s website, they helped extend my team’s capabilities with their IT skills, which allowed us to propose more services to our clients. They performed a QA audit and code audits for two of my clients.

For one project, my client had performance issues with his website, which another IT firm had developed. The site was negatively impacting his business, so he came to us to figure out what was causing the issues and how we could fix it. I proposed a high-level QA audit and used Cyper Canada for the testing.

I found them through my professional network and selected them because they understood my needs, had experience in QA/auditing, and were responsive. On top of that, their resources were ready to start right away.

Cyper Canada conducted a comprehensive site audit for one of my clients. I gave them access to my client’s webpage, and, in one week, they conducted functional and technical QA tests, performance tests, implementation, and security checks. They even went beyond the scope of work to analyze both the SEO and code.

At the end of the week, I received a report for each audit detailing the issues discovered and the solutions or fixes recommended. For some issues, they provided screenshots and video recordings to show where and how the issues could be triggered.

My main contact was the project manager who managed the QA resources for each audit. All team members worked in parallel so that they could deliver their respective reports with a week.

For the first time, my client saw just how many issues his website had. He also noticed that his internal team lacked sufficient QA skills and needed to revamp the site’s quality as a whole.

His first course of action was to prioritize the critical issues that we highlighted and integrate them into his existing “must-do” backlog for the newest configuration module. His second task was to review his digital and IT team.

Their workflow was very efficient. The project manager was our main point of contact, and they spoke French and English. We used basecamp to track all discussions and documents, which was really convenient.

I was impressed with their reactiveness and efficiency. They did the job in a single week and prioritized our client’s satisfaction.

Having more French-speaking team members could be helpful as they expand into the French market.

They did the job in a single week, faster than expected.
    They had good rates.
    They provided more services than I expected.

QA Services for BI Digital Marketing Firm

“They were very transparent, so we knew exactly what they were working on every day.”

Aug. 2018 - Oct. 2018

Working alongside an in-house development team, Cyper Canada provided QA services and used Basecamp to identify bugs in a web platform.

Quebec, Canada
Business Development, Digital Marketing Firm

The platform launched on time and the in-house team is happy with the outcome. Cyper Canada’s ability to provide all the necessary resources on a tight deadline and work independently made them a reliable partner.

I'm a director of development at a digital marketing firm. We develop business and marketing strategies for businesses based on data.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyper Canada?

We were looking for a vendor to help us with QA.

We have a development team and we're building a platform for digital content distribution. Cyper Canada used Basecamp to flag bugs and managed the entire QA process for us.

We mostly worked through a project manager.

How did you come to work with Cyper Canada?

We met at a conference in Toronto. We had very tight deadlines and we wanted to have a local team to work alongside our remote teams. Cyper Canada could offer us the resources that we needed, so we chose them.

The project started in August 2018, and it was completed in October 2018.

Our main objective was to have a product online by October and Cyper Canada helped us achieve that goal. They were very flexible and made a big difference in terms of avoiding delays.

How did Cyper Canada perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked independently, but they followed up with us regularly by email or phone.

They spent slightly more time on the project than we had thought, but we were mostly focused on the timeline and the quality.

Overall Score We had a great experience and we're planning to work with them again.
    I've already recommended them.

Website Creation for Personal Investment Business

"They delivered an original, modern, and efficient web-solution."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Cyper Canada built, tested, and launched a website for a personal investment and insurance business.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Artem Rotov
Financial Security Adviser, IA Group Financier

Working quickly and responding frequently, Cyper Canada delivered a website that fulfilled initial requirements. Their modern designs and professional management were highlights of the engagement.

I’m a financial security adviser for IA Group Financier, but I was starting my own business engaged in life insurance and personal investments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cyper Canada?

I did not have my own professional website, so I needed someone to create and promote it.

We set out to create a professional, stylish, modern, and consumer-friendly website.

I’d known the manager of the company for a long time and trusted her completely. She is modern, creative, and professional. I didn’t have any doubts as to who I should work with.

The company created, tested, and launched my website.

I worked with a project manager, a web designer, a developer, and a QA resource.

They built my website in a short time, and it’s now live.

The management was very effective and highly professional. They worked fast and efficiently using a modern software application.

They delivered an original, modern, and efficient web-solution. They also responded rapidly.

I’d like to translate the website into other languages in the near future.

IT Consulting for Software Dev Company

"They are dedicated and highly responsive, so they get things done quickly and efficiently."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Cyper Canada designs network and cloud environments.

Application Developer, Dynamicly

Although Cyber Canada works remotely, their prompt responses and flexible schedule make it easy to collaborate.

I'm an application developer at a company that builds virtual assistants.

I knew their CEO from graduate school. We had a conversation with their team and chose them since we were on the same page about requirements.

They set up network and cloud environments.

Despite their remote location, it's easy to schedule a call with them and discuss any issues.

I love their efficiency.