Caring for your digital world

Cyberpal Connect Ltd is a Manchester based Information Technology services provider. Based on your organisation's needs, we can offer full support in areas like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Software Development, Web Development and Web Design, Web and Mobile Apps.

2019
Manchester, United Kingdom

Web Development for Executive Car Hire Company

“They were quick and always responded with relevant information.”

June - Aug. 2019

Cyberpal Connect Ltd developed a custom website featuring high-end car rental services. The site had accounting, booking, and ancillary sales functionality.

Stockport, United Kingdom
Founder, Executive Car Hire Company

Cyberpal Connect Ltd delivered flawless work and provided helpful advice on technology. Their responsiveness and speed set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the founder of an executive car hire company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyberpal Connect Ltd?

I needed someone to develop a website that would alleviate my workload.

Cyberpal Connect Ltd developed my website and integrated a calendar and accounting functionality. This means less work on the backend with accounting and easy visibility for paid bookings. I also wanted the potential to scale with more drivers and bookings.

They provided information I needed about technology as to what was possible and what wasn’t. For example, the website also allows ancillary sales. Through the booking system, they included a surcharge for better service, such as champagne or wedding ribbons.

They assigned two people to our project.

How did you come to work with Cyberpal Connect Ltd?

I found them on social media, where another customer had left a positive review. Since they were local, thought I’d give it a try.

We spent less than £1,000 (approximately $1,200 USD).

We worked together from June–August 2019.

Everything worked out as well as I could have hoped for. It’s definitely been a positive step and helps us in our overall goals.

How did Cyberpal Connect Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

The Cyberpal Connect Ltd team was fantastic to work with. They were quick and always responded with relevant information.

They were good.

I felt their own website could have been better and it would have reassured me more. It has nothing to do with the service at all, though.

I don’t like to give perfect ratings, but I have no choice in this instance.
    I’ve already recommended them.