amoCRM implementation and developer partner

amoCRM implementation and developer partner.

Help to onboard and adapt the CRM. We do custom integrations with phone systems, websites and other web apps.

On average we increase conversion rate 50-100% from leads to customers.

2018
Brooklyn, NY

GreenDuctors.com (Green Air Care) / Home Service Contractor / Grew up 4 times in half a year.

Juliavaller.com / Staffing and Catering agency / Doubled sales department in 2 months.

CRM Implementation for Small Business

"I had never worked with a company that gave me such quick solutions and responses like CRMimplant did."

Oct. - Dec. 2017

CRMimplant implemented a CRM system to track leads and manage existing customers. They created a lead tunnel and performance measurement system to better handle users and potential customers.

Dmytro Malymonenko
Owner, Green Ductors

After utilizing the CRM system, sales significantly increased and overall workflow with customers is smoother. The CRMimplant team’s work made monitoring and analyzing leads simpler. Their attentiveness and consistency throughout the project resulted in a continued partnership.

I’m the owner of Green Ductors. We provide ventilation services, including air quality monitoring, and air duct, chimney, and dryer vent cleaning services.

What challenge were you trying to address with CRMimplant?

We needed to get more leads for our services. I wanted a database of our clients to track our leads better and understand our returning customers.

How did you come to work with CRMimplant?

The owner approached me about my CRM experiences, and he spent time getting to know our company’s needs. After this analysis, we discussed the potential and possibilities for leads.

The CRMimplant team implemented the CRM system as an amoCRM, a web-based system for small businesses. They monitor all the transactions within the CRM system and track all needs and tasks throughout the project. The founder, Maskim, set us up with a leads tunnel system to capture and monitor potential leads. They implemented a Key Performace Indicator (KPI) system. Additionally, they automated leads from Yelp, Angie’s List, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Porch, and others.

Initially, we only had one point of contact. Later, we expanded to work with an entire group from CRMimplant from various departments. We had a dedicated amoCRM manager and a technical support team. Additionally, there was an HR person who found candidates with the right qualifications for our project.

We spent between $25,000-$30,000 on this project.

We worked together on this project from October - December 2017. Now,  we are working with them to integrate SMS messaging abilities into the CRM system to fit our users’ needs.

Our sales doubled within two months, after implementing the CRM system. We then could focus less on tracking metrics because the KPI took it off our hands. Now, every lead is captured in the system to be analyzed, and we have a better workflow with our customers. Because of their work, our team can now easily monitor our marketing sources and make more informed, beneficial decisions. Their work has positively influenced multiple areas of our company’s performance.

How did CRMimplant perform from a project management standpoint?

They were a responsive and attentive team; I was very pleased. I had never worked with a company that gave me such quick solutions and responses like CRMimplant did.

They were personally dedicated to our success. The CRMimplant team provided quality work and earned the value of their price. Their work was consistently improving and they satisfied all of our needs.

Overall Score I would give them a 10, if I could.