amoCRM implementation and developer partner

amoCRM implementation and developer partner.

Help to onboard and adapt the CRM. We do custom integrations with phone systems, websites and other web apps.

On average we increase conversion rate 50-100% from leads to customers.

2018
Brooklyn, NY

GreenDuctors.com (Green Air Care) / Home Service Contractor / Grew up 4 times in half a year.

Juliavaller.com / Staffing and Catering agency / Doubled sales department in 2 months.

CRM Implementation for Events Company

"CRMimplant carried out everything they promised and exceeded my expectations."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

CRMimplant led the implementation of new automation in an existing CRM system, triggering specific actions when other specified actions occur.

Julia Valler
CEO, Julia Valler Staffing & Events

The working automation launched last year and has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Despite outside delays, CRMimplant kept the project moving (and under budget) with constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

I'm the owner of Julia Valler Staffing & Events. We provide staff for events as well as catering services.

What challenge were you trying to address with CRMimplant?

We already had a CRM system in place. We wanted to create automation in our CRM so that when a specific action occurs, a subsequent action automatically happens in the system.

CRMimplant began by sitting down with us to review our current processes. First, they found ways for us to tweak and improve our processes. Then they reflected those processes in our CRM and automated them to make our workflow more efficient. They had to build a couple of custom features such as special buttons. For example, we needed the ability to create a lead based on the previous lead. They created and built out a copy lead function that wasn't in the original CRM.

They primarily worked inside our CRM. They didn’t have to do much work on our website beyond adding forms for customers so that the CRM can track them accordingly. It was a collaborative process. They warned me that the project would require work from our side as well. There were certain things that they couldn’t complete without us providing them information.

I worked with two people. My main contact was the owner. He and I would discuss the scope of the project, and then the developer would make it happen.

How did you come to work with CRMimplant?

I met the owner at a networking event. I was looking for ways to improve our CRM. He told me how they could implement new features and functionality, so I decided to go with them.

I spent between $5,000–$10,000.

The project took place from August–September 2018.

CRMimplant carried out everything they promised and exceeded my expectations. They added things along the way that we hadn't discussed in the beginning. They showed me how to track the success of my sales and advertising efforts. That's now possible due to the way they built the system so that I can track those analytics. I'm so pleased with their work that I’m planning on hiring them for other services this year.

How did CRMimplant perform from a project management standpoint?

Their work was seamless. Everything was done efficiently. I was worried that they wouldn’t complete the project before our busy season, but they were always on schedule. If anything, I was delaying the process.

Their team was friendly and helpful. They spent a lot of time explaining what they were doing and suggesting improvements. They continued to provide us advice, even after the project was completed.

The owner is super nice. He really knows what he's doing, and his team is very professional.

No, nothing that I can think of.

Have a consultation with them in person if possible. Their work is complex and sometimes can be overwhelming those who are not experts. It really helped me to meet with the owner and see examples of what is being offered. It’s much easier to comprehend in person as opposed to an email proposal.

I was actually the one who delayed the project.
    The value they brought from the price was more than fair.
    They over-delivered on what they promised.
    I’ve already recommended them and very likely will do so again.

CRM Implementation for Small Business

"I had never worked with a company that gave me such quick solutions and responses like CRMimplant did."

Oct. - Dec. 2017

CRMimplant implemented a CRM system to track leads and manage existing customers. They created a lead tunnel and performance measurement system to better handle users and potential customers.

Dmytro Malymonenko
Owner, Green Ductors

After utilizing the CRM system, sales significantly increased and overall workflow with customers is smoother. The CRMimplant team’s work made monitoring and analyzing leads simpler. Their attentiveness and consistency throughout the project resulted in a continued partnership.

I’m the owner of Green Ductors. We provide ventilation services, including air quality monitoring, and air duct, chimney, and dryer vent cleaning services.

What challenge were you trying to address with CRMimplant?

We needed to get more leads for our services. I wanted a database of our clients to track our leads better and understand our returning customers.

How did you come to work with CRMimplant?

The owner approached me about my CRM experiences, and he spent time getting to know our company’s needs. After this analysis, we discussed the potential and possibilities for leads.

The CRMimplant team implemented the CRM system as an amoCRM, a web-based system for small businesses. They monitor all the transactions within the CRM system and track all needs and tasks throughout the project. The founder, Maskim, set us up with a leads tunnel system to capture and monitor potential leads. They implemented a Key Performace Indicator (KPI) system. Additionally, they automated leads from Yelp, Angie’s List, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Porch, and others.

Initially, we only had one point of contact. Later, we expanded to work with an entire group from CRMimplant from various departments. We had a dedicated amoCRM manager and a technical support team. Additionally, there was an HR person who found candidates with the right qualifications for our project.

We spent between $25,000-$30,000 on this project.

We worked together on this project from October - December 2017. Now,  we are working with them to integrate SMS messaging abilities into the CRM system to fit our users’ needs.

Our sales doubled within two months, after implementing the CRM system. We then could focus less on tracking metrics because the KPI took it off our hands. Now, every lead is captured in the system to be analyzed, and we have a better workflow with our customers. Because of their work, our team can now easily monitor our marketing sources and make more informed, beneficial decisions. Their work has positively influenced multiple areas of our company’s performance.

How did CRMimplant perform from a project management standpoint?

They were a responsive and attentive team; I was very pleased. I had never worked with a company that gave me such quick solutions and responses like CRMimplant did.

They were personally dedicated to our success. The CRMimplant team provided quality work and earned the value of their price. Their work was consistently improving and they satisfied all of our needs.

Overall Score I would give them a 10, if I could.