♛ Clean, professional websites that converts well.

We help businesses by designing clean and professional websites that makes it a no-brainer for your visitors that you are the best company in your niche.

All designs are crafted by our creative team of planners who brainstorm design ideas that works for your brand.

Once its done, making a sale is easy for you.

Our costs are budget friendly and our designs are professional, here is a bit more info:

Average Web Design cost:

• Classic Websites: $1200
  • Advanced Websites: $1500
  • Ecommerce Websites: $2500

Please note that the prices here are indicative. As all our designs are custom. the final quote will be provided only after reviewing your project.

All designs include:

• Researching the Niche and devising a plan for the whole website.
  • Creating a unique winning layout that outperforms others in your niche.
  • Proper keywords research.
  • Balanced and Professional Content Writing.
  • Planning of pages and execution strategy.

[email protected]

✆: 646 (793) 9717 (US Only)

New York, NY
  • 447 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

♛ Global NET, ♛ PalmAir, ♛ Benj Urban

PalmAir LLC Image

PalmAir LLC

Complete Design of a new website for Real Estate Investment Company- PalmAir LLC.

Visit them at: www.palmair.net

Ecommerce Web Design for Kicks Image

Ecommerce Web Design for Kicks

Ecommerce website design for an exclusive online marketplace for premium shoes.

Derek and Seanhall - Lawyers Image

Derek and Seanhall - Lawyers

Design of a new website for Derek and Seanhall, Lawyers.

Design of a new website for Abeullis Image

Design of a new website for Abeullis

Design of a new website for Abeullis Restaurant.

GlobalNET ITV Image

GlobalNET ITV

Complete redesign of website for GlobalNET iTV.

Visit them at: www.globalnetitv.com

Tasting Tuscany Image

Tasting Tuscany

Complete design of a new website for Tasting Tuscany.

Visit them at - www.tasting-tuscany.com

Web Design & Development for Animal Rescue

"He was creative, innovative and patient!"

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Creatiwix interactive developed new landing pages, functionality, language, and images for the website of a New York City-based animal rescue.

Donna Darrell
Founder & Executive Director, Pound Hounds ResQ

The work provided by Creatiwix Interactive has exceeded client expectations, flowing smoothly throughout the process and receiving compliments from many users on the aesthetics and functionality of the new designs since its release.

I am the Founder of Pound Hounds ResQ. We are a 5013c Non Profit animal rescue based in NYC.

Our Website.

We have been growing our rescue at a very fast pace and realized were looking to revamp our website and image.

I looked online for someone with commonalities and perchance, his profile came up

I gave Prashant a few websites of what I liked and what I wanted ours to be and we worked to achieve that. We basically redid the entire website.

We added new images, new functionality, the language, landing pages, the way prospective new adopters can review the pets we had listed to get more information. Also, the way people can get a whole picture of who we were at our home page.

I worked directly with Prashant. I know that David worked with him on Content Upload).

We are thrilled with the way the site reflects who we are. We get compliments all the time and we are very happy with it.

It's was very easy to communicate with Prashant. He was creative, innovative and patient!

Prashant knew instinctively what I was looking for and if I needed to communicate more clearly, I would give him examples and he immediately knew what I was looking for.

Everything was perfect.

Updated Website Design for Wine Tasting Tours Company

“I appreciated their honest and skilled team.”

July 2019

Creatiwix Interactive was tasked to create a website using Wix to draw in leads and traffic for an emerging wine tasting company. They updated an existing site with sophisticated features and functionality.

Italy
Owner, Tasting Tuscany LLC

While the site has been unable to generate the desired new leads, the client has been impressed with the quality of the design work. Due to the cost-effective and trusting partnership that developed, the client intends to extend more work to the team. They were transparent and attentive.

I’m the managing director of Tasting Tuscany LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creatiwix Interactive?

The main challenge was to drive traffic to my website.

They gave my existing site a facelift. Essentially, the scope of the work involved updating our image while incorporating more modern functionality to the site. It was built using Wix. I’m planning to have them do additional work to the site, so it can better capture leads.

I had one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Creatiwix Interactive?

I put in a request through Wix, and they were one of the ten vendors that contacted me. They provided a professional offer at an excellent price. We’re located in different timezones, but everything worked out fine. They presented the best proposal, so we went with them.

We spent about $250 on the site.

The project lasted for two weeks in July 2019.

The site looks great. However, I haven’t been able to drive much traffic or inquiries through it. I’ve been receiving many clicks through Google Ads, but I’m not getting the conversions I need. That’s why I want to continue my work with them and implement a few site modifications.

How did Creatiwix Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Normally, we discuss the project over email. I typically get responses next-day from him.

I appreciated their honest and skilled team. He did work that was outside the scope of the project, which was excellent.

We have different approaching to website development, so we had to meet in the middle. I’ve given him other sites that I’d like to emulate for our future work together. Now, I’m just waiting on his proposal.

I’d advise looking into them. I’ve given his name to a few people.

They were very good in this area.

Web Design for Real Estate Investing Company

"I was most impressed with the individual attention that I was receiving."

September 2019

Creatiwix Interactive designed a website for a real estate investing company. Their team was responsible for creating a professional-looking site that is easily updatable.

Bradenton, Florida
Alex Fernandez
Owner, PalmAir LLC

The internal team has been able to successfully direct prospective customers to the new site. Creatiwix Interactive manages projects effectively through communication and efficiency. Their collaborative team is professional and attentive.

I am the Owner of PalmAir LLC, a real estate investing company. We are located in Bradenton, FL and specialize in short term rentals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creatiwix Interactive?

Our company was just formed and needed and online presence. I hired Prashant from Creatiwix to design a modern and professional website. I didn't have much of a vision for exactly what I wanted in the website, but through Prashant's help, he was able to work with me and create a great design.

We wanted to add credibility and visibility to our business with a website. We also wanted a website that would be easy to edit and update.

We searched online for available companies and performed interviews. After speaking to several and gathering information, we narrowed it down to two. We chose Prashant because of his professionalism and fair price point.

We designed a brand new website with the idea of having a simple, clean, and professional design. The site needed to include company information, services offered, easy navigation, and a way for interested persons to get in touch with us. I gave complete creative freedom to Prashant, and he over delivered.

It was a highly personalized experience, as I was in contact with just contact in Prashant. The size of team never changed, as I only worked with Prashant. No other persons were involved in the project.

Within just a few days I have been able to direct several prospective customers to our website. I believe it has added a great tool to our young company. We have nothing but good things from those that have visited the site.

The process was quick, smooth, and easy. It was very easy to communicate with Prashant and schedule tasks through phone and email. The timeline to complete the project was accurate and my expectations were met or exceeded in all regards.

I was most impressed with the individual attention that I was receiving. I wasn't sure how many people I may have had to go back and forth with. It was nice to create a relationship with one person, so that communication was quick and easy. Their customer service is excellent.

No recommendations at this time!

Overall Score A++
    Smooth and simple!
    Extremely fair!
    Professional!
    Very much so!

Personal Website for Actor

"Despite the modest size of my site, I was impressed with the level of attention and commitment I was given."

August 2019

Creatiwix Interactive created a personal website for an actor. The team added a bio, a picture gallery, a video clip, and a contact form to the site.

Rosemarie Sciarrone
Self-Employed Actor

Due to the excellent design of the site, the client has been able to book more work. Creatiwix Interactive maintained a collaborative and personalized approach throughout the partnership. Their dedication and patience set them apart from other providers.

I am a self-employed actor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creatiwix Interactive?

I wanted a modest but professional looking website in order to have an online presence.

Most Casting Directors will tell you they want to find out about you quickly, since they’re looking at a lot of different talent every day to fill projects. Therefore i wanted a clean, simple design, with an easy to scroll through layout.

After checking out friends’ websites and researching different design platforms, and based on what I read about individual designers, I chose one whom I thought would work for me.

Prashant and I exchanged many emails in which I explained what I wanted and he asked questions which resulted in more specific answers on my part. When I wasn’t sure I liked how something looked and said why, or what I wanted to try instead, changes were immediately worked on, and always came back to my satisfaction. And when I admitted to not understanding something, the next email always told me not to worry, and included another explanation; patience IS a virtue!

The position of my headshot and my name were set at the top perfectly with clean clear type. I only wanted a bit of color at the top and Prashant found the color I wanted to use. A very short bio, followed by a limited picture gallery, a short video clip, a link to my resume, and then a contact link completed the project.

I worked only with Prashant, to my complete satisfaction.

Now that I’ve included a website address when I submit for auditions, I’m getting called in much more frequently and indeed, I just booked a showcase.

Prashant was very easy to communicate with, which I truly appreciated. Considering that we did everything via email, and my website looks great, I think that speaks to how effective the work was.

Admitting out of the gate that I didn’t know anything about web design, I wondered how collaborative the designer would be. I was impressed that it really felt like a collaborative effort. I never felt I was being manipulated or overruled because I wasn’t the “professional.”

Despite the modest size of my site, I was impressed with the level of attention and commitment I was given. So for me, if these are the types of people this company hires, I will gladly refer friends to them.

I’m very satisfied with the time it took and the good quality of the finished project.

Overall Score I had a great experience.
    Once we connected, communication was easy.
    Within my very limited budget.
    My website looks great.
    It was a pleasure working with Prashant.