#1 Polish software agency PHP / Blockchain

As a passionate group of professionals with a love for Web and mobile technologies, we have been successfully serving our clients for the past 15 years.

Our 50+ developer team creates cutting-edge complex B2B and B2C web systems and apps as well as delivers top-notch direct outsourcing services.

We work in multiple frameworks but we hold special feelings and are experts in  Symfony, WordPress, OXID, React, PhoneGap, and Blockchain.

We have developed around 125 large web systems and apps, as well as around 110 WordPress themes and plugins.

We are located in Warsaw, Poland, in the heart of Europe. Concentrated on delivering durable web solutions of high integrity, we do not always try to be the cheapest. However, thanks to our location you will be surprised how reasonable our prices are.

Fluent in English we offer services worldwide. Among others, in countries such as the U.S.A., Great Britain, Germany, Australia, Sweden and Poland.

Let's get to work on your next project.

2003
Warsaw, Poland

We have earned respect and trust of many organizations, from small start-ups to larger companies, of which include among others:

LionLine Entertainement GMBH,

Frontline Solutions Ltd.,

Avas Flowers International,

and more.

National Sports ID COMPLEX WEB SYSTEM

NSID issues digital sports id’s verifying the age/grade of youth athletes and provide efficient processes & tools to manage teams, tournaments & leagues.

OUR GOAL

The complex, customized system to manage big traffic from allover US.

THE ACTIONS

The system graphic design and technical architecture. Implementation based on Symfony framework.

THE RESULT

Creation of the system from scratch in the body leasing model. Architecture and graphic design, implementation based on Symfony, maintenance and server managements services. 1 developer outsourced.

top concepts GMBH DEVELOPER OUTSOURCING SERVICES

Top Concepts GbmH delivers custom e-Commerce Solutions for Wholesale and Foreign Trade, based on OXID Framework.

OUR GOAL

Further development of Top Concepts GmbH custom Oxid e-Commerce solutions.

OUR ACTIONS

Ongoing outsourcing services in OXID framework building wholesale e-shops.

THE RESULT

The team outsourced to Top Concepts GmbH currently consists of 4 back-end  and 2 front-end developers with a potential growth.

Freedom United HUGE TRAFFIC WEBSITE

The Walk Free Foundation has a multi-faceted approach towards ending modern slavery.

OUR GOAL

Creating a WordPress website which will be able to support a huge, worldwide traffic  (Walk Free Froundation has a fanpage with over 6 million likes).

OUR ACTIONS

Implementation of a website based on WordPress in 50% and custom code in 50%.

THE RESULT

The website is up and running. Since the website implementatione, we have been providing ongoing IT web development services in the body leasing model.

International Dairy Federation INTRANET

International Dairy Federation INTRANET

The International Dairy Federation (IDF) representing the global dairy sector is used to support high quality milk and dairy products.

OUR GOAL

Intranet system to be used by the 500-employee organization.

THE RESULT

We have been continuously providing technical customizations of the system that has been in use since its implementation.

Zombie Road Trip / Cloud Techonologies SERVER MANAGEMENT

Cloud Technologies is a company in the new technology segment, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. One of its departments deals with the mobile app development, including games.

OUR GOAL

Achieving a TOP 100 position in the category of mobile app bestsellers.

OUR ACTIONS

Applying Amazon Simple Notification Service to send 15 million notifications about the new app. Sending notifications within a specific time window to get the highest number of subscribers in the shortest time possible.

THE RESULT

Zombie Road Trip finds itself now in the TOP 100 of the bestsellers in Apple AppStore in the US. Zombie Road Trip is now a bestseller in the sales history of Cloud Technologies.

Food Truck WOOCOMMERCE THEME

FOODTRUCK WORDPRESS THEME
A WooCommerce theme equipped with Food Truck Locator functionality.

OUR GOAL

Niche theme dedicated to popular Food Trucks in order to enable presenting their real-time location & offer.

Implementation of:
- Food Truck Locator (function of food truck tracking, supported also on mobile devices)
- on-line presentation of a menu card with pricelist
- multiple graphic flavors

THE RESULT

Over 1500 copies already sold  to create food trucks’ websites.

WordPress Web Dev for a Freelance Business

“The entire team was dynamic, well prepared, motivated, and helpful.”

Feb. 2017 - May 2018

To showcase a freelancer’s service offerings, createIT.pl developed a WordPress website. They designed an intuitive UX/UI to make it easy to navigate for users and the administrator.

Luton, England
Marta Malarska-Walczak
Owner, Marta Malarska-Walczak

createIT.pl promptly delivered a user-friendly WordPress platform that draws clients to a freelance business. They were creative, capable, and flexible. Bilingual in Polish and English, the team communicated effectively and sent prompt responses to any questions that arose.

I'm a freelancer and run my own company.

For what projects/services did your company hire createIT.pl?

I hired createIT.pl to develop a website for my freelance business.

I needed an attractive and professional-looking website to attract more clients.

I found createIT.pl through a referral. One of my friends was their former client and recommended using them.

createIT.pl developed an intuitive WordPress website for me.

The entire team was dynamic, well prepared, motivated, and helpful. Working with them was a pleasure. They answered my questions promptly. createIT.pl helped me with every step of the project and provided maintenance for the site.

Thanks to createIT.pl, I have a great-looking website for my freelance work and business. It is intuitive for my clients to use, and I can navigate it easily.

createIT.pl ran the project smoothly and kept to the schedule we planned ahead of time. We communicated via email and Skype. The project manager replied to me really quickly. The whole team speaks fluent English and Polish, which was very helpful.

createIT.pl was very experienced. They were willing to improve their work and expand their knowledge base. The team has an open-minded work culture.

Sometimes I needed more time to learn more about specific details of the project because I didn't understand the web development terms.

Overall Score CreateIT.pl ran the project smoothly and on time, according to the vision we agreed upon.
    Everything was done on time.
    They are priced accordingly
    It was very good.
    Undoubtedly. I will hire them again.