Web Design & Development Company

Crantia Technologies is one of the best webdesign and Developement Company in India. Over the past 5+ years We have build 150+ Custome website and web application that got results.

We partner with businesses looking to harness the value of digital, helping them to discover, design, develop and scale exceptional digital experiences that deliver measurable results.

We are specialized in Custom Web Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing and Mobile App Developement.

We are on a mission to become a trusted partner of businesses around the world. With the tremendous experience, we’re proficient in helping partners to boost productivity, solve problems and enhance services.

HERE'S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU...

• WEB DEVELOPMENT
  • WEB DESIGNING( UX/UI)
  • WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT
  • ECOMMERCE DEVELOPEMENT
  • MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
  • BRANDING
  • DIGITAL MARKETING

Trivandrum, India
  • 3rd Floor, Adithya Building Near,Technopark Campus Kazhakoottam, Trivandrum-695582
    Trivandrum, KL 695583
  • Office #16,6th Floor,Farwaniya Complex, Block 3,Ali Fahad Al Duwailia Street , Farwaniya,PO BOX 907,
    Al Farwaniya, F 81020
    Kuwait
  • 29 7th Street
    New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Buildart Interiors Website Developement Image

Buildart Interiors Website Developement

Buildart Interiors is a leading Interior Designing company in Trivandrum. We recreated the look and feel of the website with carefully chosen fonts and layouts. They wanted a website which is simple yet capable to convey every aspect of their business. We started by acquiring knowledge about their Industry and by formulating a suitable wireframe. This is a great example of a dynamic website that you will want to explore.

Alam Al Mohallab ( Construction Company Website) Image

Alam Al Mohallab ( Construction Company Website)

UAE based Alam Al Mohallab is a leading full service trading and contracting company in the Middle East. This WordPress layout with embedded images, and clever effects show all experience and skills of a truly dynamic experience. This refreshingly new website we created for them is a true reflection of the excellence that they strive to achieve.

HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, Wordpress

Mavis Dx (IT consulting Company Website) Image

Mavis Dx (IT consulting Company Website)

Mavis Dx is an IT consulting Initiative Company specializes in Designing and driving IT global operations. Mavis Dx is a great example of the minimalist approach to the creative responsive design. This site is classically minimalist, with great layout and effects which immediately engage users. This strong features within this website is what really makes it stand out.

Bridal Makeover Studio Website Image

Bridal Makeover Studio Website

Charmah is one of the best Bridal Makeover Studio in Trivandrum, Kerala. There are a lot of good things that can be said about this WordPress-powered website. The design is simple and clear. There is a consistent color scheme all over the website. The structure is extraordinary. Having just six items in the main navigation and can still easily find all necessary information.

Website URL: http://www.charmah.com/

Visual Tech Qatar ( Contracting Company Website) Image

Visual Tech Qatar ( Contracting Company Website)

Visual Tech is a reputed trading and contracting company based in Qatar. As a well-known contracting company, they want their website to truly represent them in every way possible. This new WordPress website is splendid and trendy, adding uniqueness of each Pages. This website represents their global impact in a unique way with short texts and beautiful photos.

Logistics Company Website Image

Website URl : http://www.karllohdepersonalcoaching.com.au/klpc/

Classified Web Portal Image

Classified Web Portal

Technology:

HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, PHP (CODEIGNITER).

Website URL: https://www.eazyseller.com/

Technology

HTML5, CSS3, PHP( CODEIGNITER), BOOTSTRAP

Website URl: http://ilearncana.com/

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Spiritual Company

"Their consistency in providing strong support and services is impressive."

Crantia Technologies designed and developed a website, creating pages and incorporating existing content. They currently provide ongoing digital marketing support.

John Mather
Owner, Imamarriamhere.com

All materials produced have exceeded expectations and satisfy requirements. The partnership continues because of Crantia Technologies' reliability and evident expertise. Their around-the-clock availability and collaborative approach make them easy to work with.

I’m the owner of Iammarriamhere.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

I needed help building my website.

Crantia Technologies designed and developed my website. While they were working on building the platform, I prepared all the content, including writing blogs and fixing menus. Once I approved each page, they completed the development. From there, they began providing digital marketing services.

I primarily give all my directions to one teammate, but I also interact with the developer once we approve the work.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I found them online and looked at their website. I felt positive about moving forward with them and got a great response once I reached out. They understood my ideas and were professional, so I selected them.

We’ve spent between $5,000-$8,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

I’m happy with the work they’ve done for me. They provide strong service and support. I decided to continue working with Crantia Technologies for digital marketing because of their previous work.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Crantia Technologies manages the project well. Everything is delivered on time, and I can contact them at any time. Their progress is tracked in an Excel document, so I always know the status of the project.

Their consistency in providing strong support and services is impressive. Their level of work is the same as it was at the start. Everything meets my expectations.

There’s nothing to improve; their web design skills are great.

They’re the best choice for anyone who needs web design support. I’d recommend everyone use them.

They complete the work on time.
    Their quality is great.
    I’d refer them because I’m satisfied with my project.

Web Design & Database for Town Directory

“They’re ready to scale up at any moment.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Crantia Technologies built a website that displays up-to-date and comprehensive information about a town. They continue to improve the site and provide support.

Marketing Manager, Kazhakootaminfo.com

Crantia Technologies delivered satisfactory results, thanks to their technical skills and clear communication. Their team is highly responsive and always available.

I’m the marketing manager of a one-stop platform that showcases relevant information on our town, Kazhakoottam.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed someone to help with development.

Crantia Technologies designed and developed our website and database. They continue to give us support and updates.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

After interviewing a lot of vendors, we chose Crantia Technologies because they knew the technology that suited our needs.

We’ve spent $10,000 on their services.

We started working together in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The product displays complete information about our area.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly stand-up meetings with the developer and the project manager. At the end of each day, they give us a report. We can easily communicate our requirements to them, and they’ll convert it on the technical side. They are always available when needed.

The Crantia Technologies team is well-versed in the field. They’re ready to scale up at any moment. When we need technical support, they are available anytime, even nights and weekends.

They’ve improved a lot in all aspects.

Know what you want before starting the project.

I’ve recommended them a couple of times.

Custom PHP Web Design & Maintenance for E-Commerce Shop

“Because of their work, we went from a small site to one of the top five classified sites in India.”

Nov 2016 - Jan. 2017

Crantia Technologies designed and developed a new website, taking it from inception to launch. They also managed testing. They currently provide updates, SEO work, and maintenance.

Nayeem Aziz
Managing Partner, EazySeller

Crantia Technologies has a strong reputation for doing excellent work that exceeds expectations. They communicate well and proactively solve problems, requiring minimal oversight.  The team is honest and organized, making them a trustworthy and reliable partner.

I'm the managing director at EazySeller, a leading classified site catering to India and the UAE market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed to design, build, and deploy our website. We also wanted to enhance its functionalities on an ongoing basis, including digital marketing and SEO.

First, we created the design and wireframes for the site, determining how it would look. We iterated on these components until we reached a finalized layout. Crantia Technologies then developed the site and deployed it into production, taking it live. This, including testing, encompassed the first phase of our partnership.

We now engage them for regular support, maintenance, and updates to the site’s functionalities. For example, we’re currently going through an FMS integration and adding new categories to the site. We also plan to do a payment integration soon. Beyond that, we also work with their digital marketing team to help with Google Ads, SEO, and social media marketing.

I have two main contacts: one for digital marketing and one for everything else.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

We’d worked with them before and knew they’d be a good fit. We’d put out a bid process and liked their team, so we hired them again.

We’ve spent $15,000.

The bulk of the work lasted from November 2016–January 2017. The digital marketing services and maintenance are ongoing.

Because of their work, we went from a small site to one of the top five classified sites in India. We’re extremely happy with their work.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have short weekly calls and longer monthly calls to review detailed reports about their work. They require minimal oversight and are highly organized. All of the work was properly logged and tracked.

They’re genuine and transparent, working to solve problems productively and proactively. Whenever we run into issues, they’re upfront and honest about them.

Consider working with them; they’ll deliver value and be a good partner.

They meet deadlines or let us know in advance if things will be delayed.
    They’ve exceeded my expectations.
    I’ve already referred them.

WordPress Website Dev for Educational Consultancy Company

“I was impressed by their openness to our ideas.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Crantia provided WordPress website design and development. Using the content from the existing version of the site, they implemented the site’s pages and certain dynamic elements.

Abraham Thumpassery
Director, iLearn IAS

The site was finished quickly and professionally, with excellent contact maintained at every stage. The team collaborated well, taking on board all ideas, and working hard to ensure they were implemented.

We’re an educational consultancy company providing coaching to students for civil service exams. I’m a co-founder and the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia?

We’re a three-year-old startup. Initially, we had a pretty primitive website, and though we had improved it, it was still not up to the mark. It was slow to load and badly designed.

Crantia designed, developed, and completed our current website in WordPress. The content was taken from the previous version of the site.

It’s a standard site with dynamic elements on certain pages and provides information on our courses.

They assigned a designer and a software engineer. Vijith (Co-Founder, Crantia Technologies) was my main contact. I gave my requirements to him, and they came up with a design. We provided continuous changes and ended up with a final version.

How did you come to work with Crantia?

We’ve had previous experience with two other companies, which we used for the first versions of our site, but those didn’t go well. I Googled “website development” and found 2–3 interesting results, including Crantia. We got in touch with all three, met with their reps, and went through some of their past work. We chose Crantia due to the websites they’d done and the people we interacted with.

We worked with them from November 2018–January 2019.

The website done by Crantia was highly appreciated by our team and entire student community. Their work made a huge difference, but as it was only completed this month, so it’s still difficult to say what impact it’ll have. We don’t depend on the site as a primary source of enrollments, so its main purpose is to convey information.

How did Crantia perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with their work. They were in contact with us at every stage, and they completed the project at a very fast pace. Their CEO was my primary contact, and he did a very good job.

I was impressed by their openness to our ideas. Whatever demand we made, they determined how it could be worked out, rather than questioning it. They were always available when we requested a change and incorporated everything immediately. The customer support was very good.

I’m satisfied with what I got from Crantia.

We had basic requirements, and they were met. It’s important to work with a team that’s open to your ideas, and that knows how to implement them. Being able to provide continuous support during development and at the later stages is also important.

PHP Web Design and Development for Home Galleria

“Whatever comments or recommendations we gave them, they listened.”

Jan - Sept. 2018

Crantia Technologies provided website development. They began from scratch, collecting information and developing a design based on current trends and best practice, while later working on SEO and indexing.

United Arab Emirates
Chairman, Lal’s Home Galleria

The finished website was completed smoothly, with an early submission already demonstrating excellent progress. It attracted positive feedback from those who saw it and ensured the team will be contracted again in the future. The team was patient, cooperative, and quick.

We’re a building materials company trading a variety of products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed the development of our website. The scope included multiple stages, from initial information collective, through to the launch. It also included indexing and SEO, as well as online promotion services.

We engaged them to develop our website, working through multiple stages. It began with the preparation stage, in which they collected all the necessary information from us and made inquiries into different areas as needed. They gave us some information regarding current trends, which meant they advised us against our platform of choice.

They collected materials from us, organized them, and worked on the website launch. We’ve also developed certain initiatives for promoting the site. That included creating a presence for us within certain indexes and helping with our SEO.

We’re soon going to move into online promotional activities, but those elements are still under discussion.

I believe they assigned 10–15 people to the project.

We’ve paid them around $5,000 so far. We engage them for some additional services separately, for example, the promotional activities.

We started working with them in December 2017 or January 2018, and we launched the website in September.

I’ve shown the website to many colleagues and friends, and everybody’s liked it. I think we still need to make some enhancements on it though.

I appreciated their patience and cooperation with us in finishing the project and launching the website. I made a lot of corrections, in terms of content writing and other things, which they fulfilled well. I’m pleased with them, as is my company.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give them a really high score. We communicated continuously through email and even my personal WhatsApp.

Their patience with me, their understanding of our recommendations in the early stages, and their ability to share ideas with us were excellent. That’s why we’re planning to engage them for the next level of service.

Whatever comments or recommendations we gave them, they listened. That, and their ability to deliver the product how we asked was impressive. This was the most important factor for us.

The way they made their first submission was impressive; it covered more than 60% of the scope. Their speed was one of the reasons we selected them—I don’t think it’s common to find companies like that.

I haven’t found any major dislikes with them. There might be some comments here and there, but it’s not a matter of note.

Someone looking to approach them for an engagement should go ahead and do it. They’re more than okay. I’m satisfied and I’m recommending them to my friends as well.

They’re good at meeting deadlines.
    Whatever money I spent, I got the service back, so I’m happy.
    I hope they will be able to deliver the same level of service to the next client as well. I’ve referred them to others.
    Based on my experience, I’m happy to recommend them to anyone in my business or personal circles.

Website & Web Development for Construction Company

“They are an evolving company with a diligent and professional work ethic.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Crantia Technologies provided development services for a web application and website. The team met all of the outlined requirements.

11- 50 Employees

Mervin S
Managing Director, Bethanya Builders and Interiors

Crantia Technologies completed the project on time. The team had an involved approach to customer service and a time-oriented work ethic. They were very transparent in their responses to questions and concerns.

I am the managing director at Bethanya Builders and Interiors. We are a construction company in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed development help.

They developed our web application and website. Both products met all of my specifications.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I was referred by a friend who worked with them in the past. I considered two other agencies, but Crantia showed more potential.

We spent $900,000 on the project.

We worked together from November 2017–March 2018.

We were confident in Crantia’s services. They were responsive to any questions or feedback and were flexible with our requests. The team worked very quickly.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They had excellent project management skills. Their approach to the project assured tasks were completed promptly after I asked.

Crantia’s top management was extremely receptive to our concerns and queries and provide valuable solutions.

I recommend that others hire Crantia. They are an evolving company with a diligent and professional work ethic.

Web Design & Dev for Nonprofit Organization

"Crantia presented large amounts of textual information in a pleasant design format..."

Feb. - June 2019

Crantia Technologies designed and developed an informative website. They also integrated it with a database and built a separate portal for members.

Cedarhurst, New York
Arnold Berlin, MD FACP
Chairman of the Board, Lifeline Alliance Corp

Stakeholders are satisfied, and the website serves its intended purpose. Due to Crantia Technologies’ effective UX design, Grant donors and cohorts understand the information presented.

Lifeline Alliance is a Health Care Sharing Ministry that facilitates payment of long term care expenses thru a peer to peer sharing network of like minded individuals. Payment of these expenses is also available to indigent members of the community for a short term period. I am Chairman of the Board of this non-profit and author of most of the text and layout of the website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Crantia Technologies?

Crantia technologies was engaged to create a full service website to describe our services that provide a mechanism to fund long term care expenses. In addition, almost all business functions can be managed on the website

We wanted to effectively illustrate the services we provide and the financial accountability that would protect Member Contributions. The website was formatted to handle the majority of business transactions required for day to day operations.

Multiple off shore vendors were considered. The various vendor web sites were reviewed for a sense of content management and style. Active websites developed by these vendors were reviewed for effective presentation of large amount of text. Price estimates were important especially for a non-profit start-up. Online reviews were evaluated.I was the sole person that made the selection of our web developer

Effective web design and development and custom database integration with business services embedded in the website was provided. This included development of a Member portal where all business services could be transacted or reviewed.

Contact was largely limited to discussion with the Crantia Project Manager.

It is very early to determine project impact for a project that was completed very recently. Cohorts and Grant donors have been impressed with out business model perfectly depicted on the website designed by Crantia.

Any failure to meet deadlines was more related to our sporadic time to review the progress of the project. Most communication done effectively over Skype with document transfers by email. As with any offshore vendor, there were some limitations in availability due to time difference constraints.

Crantia presented large amounts of textual information in a pleasant design format with use of tabs, +'s opening more text and navigation tools that presented an easy to use format.

All expectations were met or exceeded. The only area that could have been done with more alacrity would have been design and output of numerous forms required for the business. Ultimately these forms came out great after multiple reiterations.

Overall Score Crantia created an awesome website for an awesome price under great working collaboration. The functionality of the site exceeded expectations
    Scheduling of meetings was very accommodating. However there were a few cancellations by the vendor.
    The price of the website was most reasonable and actually below our budget. Most impressive was the lack of requests for additional funds.
    All expectations met or exceeded. The design of the website removed the drudgery of viewing a large amount of text content.
    Really tried to please and most accommodating to revisions. Carntia has a keen understanding of business processes.