CRAFTSTRONG® Data Driven Internet Marketing

Data-Driven Internet Marketing Agency. You pay for results, not for metrics

We bring you real leads, consistent sales, and top-notch online expertise.

Coquitlam, Canada

BC FLOORS, 1 DAY REFINISHING, BC RENOS, SPEC flooring, HYBC, BC RENO, Funeral Local, Home Inspection Inc, Local Pest Contol, Rental Managements

Digital Marketing for Flooring and Installation Company

“Besides their flexibility and responsiveness, I really value their detailed marketing reports.”

2017 - Ongoing

CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency has provided a range of services, including SEO strategy, website restructuring, and content creation. They now manage all digital and PPC campaigns to attract leads.

Burnaby, Canada
Operations Manager, BC Flooring

Since their initial involvement, CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency has generated higher volumes of qualified leads while markedly reducing the cost per acquisition. The team is able to pivot to dynamic market needs, providing informative, in-depth reports to quantify their progress.

I’m the operations manager at BC Flooring. We provide flooring supplies and installation services in the greater Vancouver, Canada area.

What challenge were you trying to address with CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency?

We approached them to manage our digital marketing services, especially our PPC campaigns.

CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency manages all of our digital campaigns. When they first started, they drafted an SEO strategy based on their keyword research before setting up a marketing campaign to promote all of our provided services.

Since then, they’ve updated our logo and restructured our site to be more SEO-friendly. Our previous site iteration didn’t have a lot of content, so we weren’t fully describing all of our services. Their team added new pages, re-linked existing pages, and created new content to promote our offerings.

They currently oversee our paid marketing and PPC campaigns using Google Ads, which brings in good results. Regular reports help us keep track of all of our marketing metrics, including how we perform on cost per lead (CPL), how much we spend in total, and our overall return.

How did you come to work with CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency?

We found them through a recommendation. Although we did discuss our project with other candidates, we found CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency to be the most useful partner.

We spend quite a bit on marketing. Our overall marketing budget is roughly $20,000 per quarter.

Their work starting in 2017 and is ongoing.

Based on their reports, we’ve seen a significant decrease in our CPL and are happy with the number of quality leads they’ve generated. They’ve actually created a list of keywords to avoid over the years to ensure that we aren’t getting unrelated leads.

How did CRAFTSTRONG Digital Marketing Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I have absolutely no complaints about how they work. In our business, adjusting quickly to the market is essential. Sometimes we have to rewrite our budget for a certain period to meet changing demands, and I’ll let them know if we’re lowering or increasing our ad spend. I appreciate that CRAFTSRONG Digital Marketing Agency responds immediately and adapts with us to achieve our goals.

Besides their flexibility and responsiveness, I really value their detailed marketing reports. We often don’t have time to dig into the details of our marketing and accounting but still want to have a clear picture of what’s going on. The reports allow us to see where our money is going and how we’re performing with concrete numbers, which is a great feature for those of us who aren’t as technically-inclined.

No, I can’t think of anything. If I have a concern, I let them know, and they’re sure to accommodate.

There are a lot of different marketing companies nowadays, and people aren’t always trustful of them. I’d recommend testing out a marketing agency for a period to see if they’re a fit for your business. There are no obligations, and you’ll have a better, realistic understanding of what you want out of your provider.

Having done quite a bit of research on marketing services, I’d say that their costs are reasonable.
    We’re still working with them to this day.
    I’d highly recommend them.