We find revenue hidden in your analytics

Since 2013, we’ve been using our proprietary process to help businesses consistently increase not only conversion rates, but revenue in their business.

The reason why our process works so well is because it identifies, not only optimization opportunities on your website, but all of the revenue generating systems in your business.

That’s why our Optimization Analysis Process starts by evaluating how all of the moving pieces in your business; everything from your advertising, to your website, to your landing pages, to your email marketing campaigns, are working together to drive sales and revenue.

About us:

• We've run over 1000+ experiments since 2013
  • We're a Top Rated 2019 & 2020 Conversion Optimization Company by Clutch
  • We rank #3 out of 2560 CRO Agencies worldwide

Submit your application today

We'll review your business and send you a free proposal.

Montreal, Canada
  • 5218 St-Denis
    Montreal, QC H2J 2M2

Over 1000+ Experiments Run Since 2013. Average Results 20% to 150% IRR Per Month.

Website Redesign and SEO for a Cabinet Refurnishing Company

"They know what to expect and do the job properly."

June 2014 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates did web development and SEO to improve online lead generation and conversion. They managed Google Ads campaigns and set up smart sheets and a CRM.

Mississauga, Canada
Rade Macura
Owner, PaintCore

The delivery of a functional and optimized website has drawn more online leads, and the team’s amiable and straightforward style has helped to build a partnership of trust. Customers can expect them to track and report metrics while providing business advice.

I’m the owner of PaintCore Finishes, a cabinet refinishing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed to generate and convert more leads online. Our existing website didn’t work at all.

They rebuilt our site from scratch and did SEO, including Google Ads campaigns. They also set up smart sheets and a CRM to manage our leads.

I've mostly worked with Sina (Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates). He's been my main point of contact throughout the engagement. But other team members also send me reports and other relevant materials.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

Sina originally cold-called me when he was looking for new clients. I don’t usually take such calls seriously, but I realized he was very sincere and there was something about that I really trusted. I made the right call when I hired him, it’s paid dividends for me.

We usually spend $20,000–25,000 CAD per year (approximately $15,200–19,000 USD).

We started working with them in June 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

They keep the phone ringing, and that’s the most important thing for me. They send me reports, but I don’t follow the metrics very closely. We’re a small business with 10–12 employees at a time, so there’s only so many things we have to track.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone calls and email. They’re always on time with their responses. They know what to expect and do the job properly.

Their team is honest and personable from the top. Sina asks a lot of questions and shows that he cares about our success. I never question the advice he gives.

No, I can't think of anything.

Tell them what you're looking for and what your expectations are. They'll be thoroughly honest with you and tell you what you can expect, usually with better ideas than you have for marketing online.

Overall Score Every time I need something they do it right away.
    They've never been late on anything.
    I've already recommended them a few times.

Conversion Rate Optimization for Educational Website

"They were genuinely interested in helping the business grow."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Happy Box offered website redesign and development, lead magnet generation, and social media management. They also wrote content and sales copy for webpages, and offered editing services.

Utah
Cassidy Tuttle
Owner, Succulents and Sunshine

Their work resulted in a refined website with improved functionality and clearer content. The redesigned website has received positive feedback. They were personable, communicative, and noticeably interested in the business’s growth. However, conversion rate optimization was not sufficient and was expected to increase at a greater extent.

I'm the owner and content writer of Succulents and Sunshine, a website that offers a course and eBooks to teach people how to grow succulents. We also promote other people’s products on our site.

What challenge were you trying to address with Happy Box?

Our online traffic was high, but it wasn’t converting well to sales, especially our own product sales. We needed to improve conversion rate optimization, customer happiness, and time spent onsite. We wanted the site to be user-friendly and to focus more on the products we offer.

Before our contract started, Sina [Chief Conversion Strategist, Happy Box] conducted a site analysis and made recommendations for site improvement. When we began our collaboration they looked at the entire site and recommended redesigning six of its pages; they provided wireframes for those pages. They suggested how the pages should flow and what content be included. We implemented the design, and they helped with writing sales copy and content. I tweaked the content they wrote to sound more like me, while they made edits to the content I wrote to make it more definitive.

Next, we focused on lead generation. After reviewing the pages, implementing the design changes, and completing the copy rewrite, they recommended creating three different lead magnets based on the site’s most popular content. They created the lead magnets’ concept, and I produced them. They helped with designing, implementing, and positioning the option boxes, and they helped craft the emails for the autoresponders. They also recommended setting up a Facebook group for the business. I initially created and managed this group by myself, but during the final stages of our collaboration they made a plan for how to best use the Facebook group to increase sales. We’re now implementing their recommended changes.

I mainly worked with Raphaëlle [Strategic Marketing Manager, Happy Box]. Sina proposed the ideas, and Raphaëlle organized everything.

How did you come to work with Happy Box?

I was searching for a company to help with conversion rate optimization. I found them through a Google search. They offered a site canvass and critique for $7.00. Sina reviewed five pages, which resulted in an hour of advice. I talked to three other companies about our site, but the preliminary inexpensive review that Happy Box offered proved more beneficial than the interviews with other companies.

They provided me helpful, actionable items and ideas that I could implement myself, which changed the before working with them. Due to the high quality of their preliminary review, I realized they would be a good fit for us. Another deciding factor was that our personalities clicked. For instance, Sina did not hesitate to be blunt and direct during his initial canvass, and I appreciated his honesty.

We spent $15,000.

We started working with them in June 2017, and they completed their work in November 2017.

We don’t have concrete metrics because I didn’t set any standards upfront, but we’ve received positive feedback on the site redesign. I’m more confident in our approach for the site. Its flow makes more sense, and the content and purpose are clearer and better presented, which should increase conversions. The site’s aesthetic and operation has dramatically improved; it is simplified and less cluttered.

How did Happy Box perform from a project management standpoint?

I hadn’t dealt with project management before working with them, so this collaboration was a good introduction. We used Asana to present overviews of project deliverables, to assign due dates, and to communicate. Asana was an effective project management tool because every component of the collaboration was in one place, which allowed me to identify next steps and what was being worked on at any given time.

I had phone calls with Raphaëlle and Sina on a weekly or biweekly basis, which gave us the opportunity to discuss our progress and plan the project's next phases. We were in close contact throughout this collaboration, and we had a friendly relationship. They were genuinely interested in helping the business grow. It put me at ease that they weren’t simply working for their personal gain.

They had a unique work approach because they looked at the big picture to ensure we started on the right path. They wanted to be sure that all the pieces fit together and that we had a good foundation before testing and changing the site. They made sure each page performed well. It was a bigger process than I anticipated, but it put the whole site on an improved foundation and better allowed for future change.

Although the entire site has improved, our conversion rates haven’t increased like we’ve hoped, especially considering the amount we invested in them. This is one reason that we’ve stopped working with them since we couldn’t afford them without higher returns. Conversion rates haven’t significantly increased partly due to our lack of concentration on what we could do to specifically increase them. We both neglected to record the site’s initial stats as well. I’ve discussed this with them over the past month, and they explained that we needed to redesign the site and start anew in order to implement their optimization ideas. Although the project did not result in what I had initially planned for when hiring them, we’re still happy with how it turned out overall.

Have a goal in mind and make sure everything you’re doing focuses on that goal. They truly understand that every business is different, so be receptive to their ideas and make those ideas work for you.

They were worth their cost for the most part, but they didn’t do exactly what we hoped for in the time we wanted.

Conversion Optimization for Premium Goods Retailer

"We have a very strong relationship with Happy Box, which has to do with very strong and transparent communication."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Happy Box was brought in to help improve conversion rates for the client, and to assist with ongoing digital marketing priorities.

E-Commerce Director, Premium Goods Retailer

Since the project remains ongoing, the client hasn't been able to track specific results of Happy Box's work, but notes that the organization of the project has been great. Further, Happy Box provides transparent, ongoing communication.

We sell premium goods at a premium price. Our company is based in Brooklyn, New York.

I am the e-commerce director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Happy Box?

Our conversion rates are low, not only compared to our vertical but also compared to what we believe to be the industry trend. We wanted to focus on how we could improve our conversion rates, looking at every aspect of our operation, from our marketing channels to our website. We were looking for someone who could offer a holistic strategy as well as someone with deployment capabilities.

Happy Box has provided services catered to our needs. We have created a table of priorities based on current challenges and opportunities for the company. We started out with what we believed to be the lowest-hanging fruit. We went through an exercise where we categorized what the important elements were for us, things that we believed would have the biggest impact. From there, we came up with a list of priorities.

How did you come to work with Happy Box?

We found Happy Box through Upwork.

How much have you invested with Happy Box?

The cost of Happy Box's work is $2,000 per month. We have worked based off of a consulting price of $100 per hour. We paid a bulk sum upfront and received a discount.

We started working with Happy Box in September 2016 and have an ongoing relationship.

Much of what Happy Box worked on initially revolved around our core foundation. We have been setting it up so far, so I can't provide specific results. Our site was launched around the time Happy Box was hired and the last few months of our collaboration have consisted of planning. We're in the process of deployment, so, within a months' time, we will hopefully have some results.

How did Happy Box perform from a project management standpoint?

Happy Box is a meticulous and organized group. We use a task management tool, making sure that all of our feedback goes into 1 place. This allows us to assign it to third-parties used by our organization.

What did you find most impressive about Happy Box?

When working with partners, the relationship itself is the biggest thing. We have a very strong relationship with Happy Box, which has to do with very strong and transparent communication. Happy Box is willing to do the work well and in a timely manner.

Are there any areas Happy Box could improve?

Everyone has something to improve upon, but I can't think of anything for Happy Box at this time.

Conversion Rate Optimization for Offroad Lighting Retailer

"You won't find any company out there who cares more than they do!"

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates consulted on the conversion rate of an offroad lighting retailer. The team reviewed the client's website and provide suggestions for changes to make.

San Antonio, Texas
Owenr, OffroadLEDbars

The engagement helped raise the team's conversion rate by 2% and streamlined the checkout process for the customer. ConversionAdvocates communicates effectively to ensure a smooth workflow. The team invests in the success of their clients.

I own OffroadLEDbars,com

we would have 10,000 site hits a month but Our conversions were under .5%

Increased to 3.0% conversions

Phone interview

They reviewed my site for flaws and bottlenecks. They also coached me on how to address some of these issues myself

Led by Sina with his team following his plan

They have gotten my conversions up to 2.4% already and have streamlined the checkout process resulting in less lost carts.

Very

They are VERY organized and I can tell they truly love what they are doing. You won't find any company out there who cares more than they do!

none

Digital Marketing for Gourmet Sauce Manufacturer

"In less than five weeks, we are already at breakeven with regards to ad spend and cost of goods sold."

May 2019 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates is building an online market presence for a gourmet sauce manufacturer. Services include Facebook ad targeting, A/B ad testing, CRO, and web development.

Niagara Falls, Canada
President, Gourmet Sauce Manufacturer

ConversionAdvocates delivered exceptional ROI within a short timeframe. The team maintains open lines of communication and adapts to changing timelines to manage the project effectively.

We are a gourmet sauce manufacturer . . .I am the owner/founder

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

Define a viable ecommerce market through a/b ad testing from zero

The create an ongoing online market for our sauces so we can slowly transition our business from brick and mortar.

Research and more research and then interview via phone.

facebook Ad targeting, A/B Ad testing, CRO, sales funnel creation, Ad creation, retargeting, Website development . . . . all ongoing.

Myself and Conversion Advocates

Stared from zero without knowing our market at all . . . In less than five weeks, we are already at breakeven with regards to ad spend and cost of goods sold.

Project management is continual and flexible which suits our schedules.

Open Communication

PPC Improvement for Reputation Management Service

"Their organization and response time stood out."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates optimized conversion rates for PPC campaigns by optimizing a dozen landing pages.

Sarasota, Florida
Adam Petrilli
CEO, NetReputation.com

Both lead volume and quality have increased since ConversionAdvocates came onboard. Their communication and use of project management software have made for a smooth workflow. They are also highly organized and responsive.

NetReputation. Our goal is to provide world-class Online Reputation Management Services to our clients by utilizing the latest technology and processes. Through various methods, we work to restore, improve, or create an online presence for businesses and individuals. I am the CEO and founder of the company and manage the day-to-day ad budget, sales operations, and marketing department.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

Conversion rate optimization is essential to an optimized ad/marketing campaign. Every business should have a focus on conversion rates.

Improve our number of leads without increasing ad spend.

We found this company on Google.

We have a dozen landing pages that we needed to optimize

Sina and Raph were great from day one.

We have seen an increase in lead volume and an uptick in lead quality.

Asana and communication made the project flow well.

Their organization and response time stood out.

For now, I do not have any suggestions for the team.

Landing Page Audit for Framed Tweets

“Our teams worked very well together.”

Jan. 2019

ConversionAdvocates did a landing page audit.

Brooklyn, New York
Zach Katz
Founder & CEO, Framed Tweets

ConversionAdvocates provided valuable insights and actionable recommendations. Their audit process was extremely thorough.

I am the founder and CEO of Framed Tweets. We frame and sell memorable Tweets.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

My company engaged ConversionAdvocates to evaluate our landing page.

We hoped to better understand how users interact with our website.

We discovered ConversionAdvocates on Google.

ConversionAdvocates completed a landing page audit.

We worked with ConversionAdvocates’s team.

They provided great advice and actionable recommendations on optimizing our landing page.

Our teams worked very well together.

ConversionAdvocates was incredibly thorough in their audit.

I cannot think of any.