Top WordPress experts

We've been in the business since 2007. WordPress experts (over 300 projects in Russia and abroad). Offering web development, SEO, SMM, design. Our primary field of expertise is: website development with CMS WordPress (we're in top 10 WP studios in Russia).

2007
Sochi, Russia

Call a Jet (Bonn/Budapest), INPAS (Moscow), ARCUS Light (San Diego), Smart Engines (Moscow/Tokyo), Gabino (Saint-Petersburg), Luka Marmi, Grill'Age, Good Summer, Snegiri Village, Adriano Hotels (Sochi).

Web Design Update for Jet Charter Company

"The designs they created looked amazing."

July - Sept. 2019

Contorra Family updated an existing website's code, improving the user interface and redesigning the main page.

Budapest, Hungary
Intern, Jet Charter Company

The team showed off their creativity with beautiful designs. Their workflow was effective.

I was s trainee in a private jet charter broker company. I helped out in updating the website and client management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Contorra Family?

For web page development and designs.

To create the best service for the client. Create easy and nice user interface on the website and nice, catching designs for our users.

My boss selected it before I joined the company, and I was not informed about this process.

They had to update the code of our website to make some changes for better user interface. They also had to create designs such as cover for the main page.

It was a group chat on Whatsapp with some of both Contorra's a Call a Jet's employees.

It created beautiful designs, I think it was success and the website works as well nicely

It was effective I think

The designs they created looked amazing.

I didn't work with them for that long, so it's hard to define.