An eCommerce Solution Company

Gold

Commerce Pundit has its roots in Atlanta and three other branches located across the globe. Dedicated to providing customized Magento eCommerce solutions to its clients, the company houses a team of experts and has experience of around a decade.

With over 250 experienced IT professionals available at service, the company aims to deliver B2B and B2C eCommerce solution to clients irrespective of the industry they belong to. Our team has a firm grip in building revenue augmented eCommerce platforms, which help our clients grow their market. With over 2 million hours of code written, our team includes over 50 Magento Certified Developers who have delivered more than 150 Magento Projects flawlessly. To ensure that every project that rolls in getting accomplished seamlessly, the team follows a tried and tested procedures.

## Our Specialties:

Graphic Design (Logo Design, Print Design),
eCommerce Website Design & Development,
Magento Website Development,
Shopify website design & development,
Wordpress e-commerce website design & development,
Drupal website design & development,
vTiger CRM Implementation,
UI & UX Designs,
e-commerce Digital Marketing,
& Many More...

At Commerce Pundit, we understand our clients aren’t just looking for a web design or development company for a project, they’re looking for a partner in success, and we’re here for the longhaul. Get in Touch to make your Business Awesome.

Lawrenceville, GA
  • 1625 Lakes Parkway, Suite D
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
  • Ahmedabad, GJ 320008

Bannerbuzz, Lily Ann Cabinets, Canvas Champ, GrandCrayon, BuilderDirectUS, Best Of Signs, CB Station, The Sale Box, Desktop Supplies, Ideal Medical, Armana Production, Backyard Bargain, Knob Deco, Gun Holsters Unlimited, BAR145, Sun City Tanning, House of Essentials, Color Blocker, Riachristie Collections CMS: Houston Custom Wrap, Visual Impact Marketing, Complete Marketing System, TAN PRO USA, BAR145, Sun City Tanning, MSHELL FITNESS

Tiger Promo Image

Tiger Promo

Tiger Promo is an online portal of customized promotional products that can be printed or embroidered with your logo or other artwork.

www.tigerpromo.com

Canvas Champ Image

Canvas Champ

CanvasChamp - is the champion in canvas printing. This website is developed in Magento Commerce Platform, where you can select custom size and layout for your canvas, One click upload your canvas picture from your computer or facebook library, choose hardware option and special effects and create your nice canvas

BANNERBUZZ Image

BANNERBUZZ

BannerBuzz.com had launched a new website that offers custom banner printing, flex banner printing, window decals and window signs online printing website to cater clients from USA as well as across the world.

The Banner Buzz is one of the popular online banner printing brands in the USA. Their Business offer very high quality products at wholesale prices. Banner Buzz was established

with a vision to capture online retail markets and focus on quality, value and service. Our goal is to make Banner Buzz brand successful globally and to receive more traffics/visits, conversion and conversion value (ROI).

Pixies Gardens: Online plant nursery Image

Pixies Gardens: Online plant nursery

Pixies Gardens is Georgia leading Nursery plants Seller. We provide Garden plants to décor your Home garden at Discount price online

TrendRoots: eCommrece Website Image

TrendRoots: eCommrece Website

Trendroots covers the entire gamut of Women’s prêt-a porter, bespoke and couture Indian silhouettes. The brand constantly fuses latest designs and exclusive collection from India’s finest designers

SillyYogi Image

SillyYogi

SillyYogi is an online store to find Cotton Headbands, Arafat Scarf, Hippie & Bohemian bags, Hemp shoulder bags, Sarongs, Tie Dye Dresses & Wrap Skirt. For winters find Arm Warmers,

Lakhays Image

Lakhays

Lakhays Collection WOMENS. Dresses · Pants · Skirts / Wrap Arounds · Tanktops ·Tops.

SouthWest Geophysics, Inc - Web Development Image

SouthWest Geophysics, Inc - Web Development

SouthWest Geophysics, Inc. Geophysical surveys provide a less expensive solution to projects which normally would involve costly excavation or drilling

BigCity: Custom Tshirts eCommerce website Image

BigCity: Custom Tshirts eCommerce website

Design Your own Custom T-Shirts at Big City Sports Wear! Choose Your Style and Design Custom T-Shirts by Printing Text, Design, and Photos on It.

Fortress Security Store Image

Fortress Security Store

Fortress security system By DIY wireless home alarm systems online

Protect Your Family and Protect Your Life by Installing Fortress Home Security Systems. Buy Do It Your Self Wireless Home Alarm Systems without Any Contract.

CB Station Image

CB Station

CB Station is an eco-friendly bag canvas bag company. From makeup bags to beach totes, their products are made using high quality, naturally water resistant canvas. This material makes for a sturdy bag which is just what their customers want since canvas is a timeless fashion staple. Their website design was created using the very resources they use in their products as an inspiration. Their logo resembles the tags they include

on their bag, so a natural canvas background with blue accents made their product come to life as an exemplary extension of their brand. Although their website appears to be simplistic, don't be fooled - it was built using Magento, a very strong eCommerce platform. Their online catalog and shopping cart is simply password protected and hidden from those who aren't wholesale customers.

Visit Website: http://www.cbstation.com

Lily Ann Cabinets Image

Lily Ann Cabinets

The Lily Ann Cabinets is one of the leading kitchen and bathroom cabinetry factories Located in USA. They are selling kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities. Company goal is to bring you a high quality product for less cost nationwide to dealers since 2004. Our Goal is increase worldwide visits or traffics, brand awareness and Generate more returns.

The Lily Ann Cabinets website was

developed for online kitchen furniture and cabinetry marketing. Similar client were active with 300 different sites, which is pointing to Lily Ann Cabinets.
TopDog Tool Image

TopDog Tool

Buy Bosch Power Tools at TopDogTool.com and get World-Class customer service, great prices, and the No Worries Guarantee. Top Dog Tool takes pride in producing consistently high quality and competitively priced tools that are 100% American made.

Fabric5andDime Image

Fabric5andDime

Fabric5andDime specializes in selling remnants of luxury home décor textiles. Our fabrics come from all over the world and from some of the most expensive and prominent brands in the industry.

E-Commerce Platform for Clothing Image

E-Commerce Platform for Clothing

Beyond Gallery was conceptualized in 2007 as a brick and mortar designer clothing gallery in Ahmedabad. It was designed to provide a premium display space that brought the spotlight on your creative work. We provided a platform where designers could showcase their creative works, be it in fashion, jewellery, art or accessories. We take great creative work and provide it the visibility it deserves. We have now established a

proud legacy of nurturing upcoming creative designers, artisans and vendors and taking their business to greater heights with the help of our patrons who shop at Beyond Gallery.

Our online portal extends this same concept to a virtual level as an online shopping site. As the online fashion gallery, we provide global visibility to your Women’s clothing and accessories, be they Indian Wear or Western Wear because it’s time for the world to see your creativity. Getting your work discovered by the world is just another day in the office for us.

Ecommerce Development Portfolio - Riachristie Collections Image

Ecommerce Development Portfolio - Riachristie Collections

Ria Christie Collections is a small collections of both quality branded and non-branded products for all. We are based in the United Kingdom. Apart from good quality products, we endeavour to provide you with a very high standard of service throughout. We source and ship products from all over the world. We have a network of agents around the world who ensure that everything goes smoothly. If

there are any problems, we will be the first to know and thereafter we will update you accordingly.

We have design the Professional eBay store and categorization for all the products with integration of all the products.

Visit Store: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/riachristiecollections

Mobile Website Portfolio - 365wholesale Image

Mobile Website Portfolio - 365wholesale

The client is a Web design and branding firm based in Utah. There was a need to find a Magento developer for client work. Commerce Pundit was selected as the developer for three separate Magento projects. There may be more work in the future.

Visit Website: http://www.365wholesale.com

Liquor Shelves - Armana Productions Portfolio Image

Liquor Shelves - Armana Productions Portfolio

This Armana Productions client is an illumination display design industry based in Chicago, Illinois, USA. We helped this client by way of website optimization (that’s call SEO) to getting better ranking from the various search engines as well as blogging, social media networking, and further digital marketing ideas.

Ideal Medical Image

Ideal Medical

Ideal Medical is your source for new and used ultrasound equipment. They are very knowledgeable about their product line and can help you determine the best used ultrasound machine to suite your needs. Their staff has over 20-years of ultrasound experience working directly with the equipment's manufacturers. Ideal Medical buys, sells, finances and services both new and used Medical Equipment including Ultrasound Machines and an

array of other products like EKG Machines, Patient Monitors, Fetal Monitors, Stress ECG, Holter Monitors and More. Their website was custom developed using Magento eCommerce and contains a number of unique features such as dynamic description tabs that display unique content on their product detail pages and a complex integration of FishPig, a WordPress Blog pairing plug-in for Magento. FishPig was extremely important in this project as the website's visitors are highly driven by their blog's content.

Visit Website: http://www.idealmed.com/

Magento Development Portfolio for The Sale Box Image

Magento Development Portfolio for The Sale Box

TheSaleBox.Com is an online retailer that carries all major brands of power tools, hardware, fasteners, plumbing and electrical supplies, appliances, home and garden goods and so much more. With over 40,000 square feet of warehouse space at their physical location in Rochester, New York, they carry more than 50,000 items in stock for same day shipments. TheSaleBox.com strives to be your one stop shop when it comes to all things

purchased online. Its website is built using a custom designed responsive Magento eCommerce theme.

Visit Website: http://www.thesalebox.com/

Magento Development Portfolio for Best of Signs Image

Magento Development Portfolio for Best of Signs

Best of Signs strives to deliver exactly what their tagline claims, awesome signs at unbelievable prices. They pride themselves in guaranteeing to offer the lowest price banners anywhere online. The Best of Signs website was designed in light and soft pastel blues and yellows with a pop of pink as an attention grabbing accent. This eCommerce website allows customers to order banners by uploading existing artwork, designing

their own artwork using an interactive online tool or request a free design service from the Best of Signs team.

Visit Website: http://www.bestofsigns.com/

Magento Development Portfolio for Canadian Office Supplies Firm Image

Magento Development Portfolio for Canadian Office Supplies Firm

results.

Visit Website: http://www.grandcrayon.ca/

Colemans Military Surplus Store Image

Colemans Military Surplus Store

#1 Military Surplus Store with US and European Military Surplus products including hunting gear, camping gear, emergency, and survival products

Delta Blinds supply Image

Delta Blinds supply

eCommerce for Blinds, Shades and Shutters based on custom needs

VedaMeds Image

VedaMeds

eCommerce website that offers online access to the best natural, ayurvedic and herbal products from well-known manufacturers

Short Round Supply Image

Short Round Supply

Short Round Supply Company was funded by a couple of gun nerds, who also happen to be slightly nerdy in general. What they find the gun industry lacks for the most part is quite simply summed up in one word. Relatability. The modern firearms enthusiast isn’t like the gun owners of yesteryear. Chances are, you didn’t grow up shooting on Papaw’s farm every summer after you finished milking the cows and shearing sheep. More

likely, you grew up playing Splinter Cell, Call of Duty, and maybe even Metal Gear Solid. You watched terrorists attack our Country on 9/11, and answered the call to arms. You may have never handled a firearm, or grew up in a household fundamentally opposed to guns, but now you see the value in being able to protect yourself. Or maybe, just maybe, you shoot for nothing more than the pure enjoyment of hitting the target and the smell of burnt gunpowder. Basically, you’re unique, and want a shopping experience to match you’re unique situation.

Smack LLC Magento Web Development

"I really have no complaints. I’m really happy. Commerce Pundit is wonderful."

Commerce Pundit developed an e-commerce website in Magento and provided follow-up SEO and digital marketing. Key features included promotions, a shopping card function, and social media integration.

Phoenix Metro Area
Founder, Smack LLC

Commerce Pundit is an honest company with a transparent delivery system. They paid careful heed to even the smallest detail, and their work was informed by a keen sense of the e-commerce world. They were always responsive and engaged.

Please describe your firm.

I sell lingerie, costumes, and shoes to customers aimed at an alternative lifestyle.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner of the site. I’m responsible for the whole site, but I’m really handling over a majority of future marketing and SEO to Commerce Pundit because they’re doing such a wonderful job while rebuilding my website. My site is not done yet. That’s just being migrated today. We use a Magento site.

What was your goal for the work with Commerce Pundit?

I want to be a site known as a being reasonably priced, offering good service while providing a nice income for myself. Magento allows us to sell online with coupons, promotions, and a shopping cart function.

Was Magento the right choice for your company?

I had a website built on Magento, but the previous Web developer fell short. I really haven’t used Magento on a full working site. I get the idea. I get into the dashboard, and it’s fairly easy for someone who may be a novice to fix things and add products. I think the shopping cart looks wonderful from what I’ve seen. I’ve played with it and put fake names in it, just to see how it works. It all looks great. There’s a lot of extensions from Magento that you can add that really make it very interesting and competitive.

What was your process for selecting Commerce Pundit?

It’s taken me a full year to find a Web developer after spending thousands and thousands of dollars on other developers who just didn’t come through. They didn’t get all of the e-commerce solutions that one needs. I just prayed that Commerce Pundit were the people because they seem to address all the issues that I needed. Even this morning, they emailed me something and asked for my feedback.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project with a general cost range?

It falls anywhere between $4,000 and $6,000 for a smooth website head to toe including approximately 3,000 to 5,000 products, which is a big bonus. That’s what they charged. They get it done really quickly. If there’s anyone who’s slowing the process up, it’s me, learning it as I go along.

When will the work be completed?

It’s migrating today. They’re pushing me to get it done. I’m the one that’s a little slow. We’ll just have to start adding more products. I think we’ll be live by the end of the week, not with all our products, but we’ll be live before April, 2014 starts.

Do you have any statistics or metrics you could share about the project?

I have no statistics, but as far as I’m concerned, they’ve been honest and everything I’d asked they’ve come through on. The great part about Commerce Pundit is that you have an account manager. Work is trickled down through the other professionals depending on client need. Everyone answers to everyone. You only have to go to one person to get your solutions. Commerce Pundit has activeCollab where you can go online and see what they’re doing on your site any time of day and who’s been working on it and that type of thing. That’s a great feature.

Is there anything else unique or special about them compared to some other companies?

All I can say is they get it. They get what you need like a code on your site to give a customer free shipping. They know that you need to put up social media icons, or an Authorize.net icon or a SSL Certificate. Other developers are just not as detailed as Commerce Pundit. They’re not as e-commerce savvy.

Commerce Pundit was a shot in the dark for me, but they have not let me down. They email me almost every day. They call me. I understand them. They’re patient with me, and they know I’m new, so I can’t talk with computer website language or code. They’re just good. I would highly recommend Commerce Pundit.

Looking back on the work so far, is there any area that you think they could improve upon or something you might do differently?

I don’t know if I will do anything differently because they really started from scratch. I don’t have the website up and running, but I’ve been working on this for the last six or seven months, it’s my fault that it’s taken that long. Every time I look, I don’t see anything I would really want to change. So far, things are good. I really have no complaints. I’m really happy.

Overall Score I know it seems too generous, but when I compare them to other developers, and I’ve gone through three of them spending close to $15,000 total, Commerce Pundit is wonderful.
    I would recommend them.

Geophysics Firm Web Development

"We’ve had no problems, and I enjoy working with them."

Commerce Pundit overhauled an existing website to increase lead generation and project a modern, professional look. They also migrated the site to a new server, provided SEO services, and offered trainings.

San Diego Metro Area
Vice President, Small Geophysics Firm

While it was initially challenging to come to a good working arrangement, once one was reached, the project went smoothly. Commerce Pundit were friendly people, and they were very accommodating of availability issues.

Please describe your organization and your role and responsibilities.

I’m the vice president of a small geophysical company called Southwest Geophysics. Since we're a small company, I do everything from marketing reports to geophysical fieldwork, typically smaller-scale projects, such as engineering, environmental, and geotechnical work. I handle marketing, which includes getting our website built originally, and then getting help from Commerce Pundit in creating a new website for our company.

What was your goal for working with Commerce Pundit?

We had been working with a website that I created years ago, based on a model from a previous company that I worked for that I created as well. It's a very simple, information-based website. We thought we needed something a little bit more advanced and professional. Originally, I don’t think a lot of our work and contacts were generated through the Web. It was usually by word of mouth. As the Internet has become what it is today, I felt it was necessary to get something that was more professional.

What platform did you use for the website?

I’m not sure. I know we had some server issues, where we needed to construct a different type of server that was better equipped and more useful for a website. We had a Windows-based server, and I think we went to Unix to make it more efficient and worthwhile.

We're still partway through the project, but any slowness has been on our part, being that our company is fairly small. My partner and I wear a lot of hats in trying to correspond with them. I’m usually working in the field about 85 to 95 percent of the time, and the time I have to communicate with them, make changes, and review has slowed the process down. It hasn’t been their fault at all. They will teach us how to make small updates, and we'll probably work with them if we need to do anything major to the site.

What was your process for selecting Commerce Pundit with which to work?

My contact was a college friend who introduced me to them. He looked at our website and said that we needed to change it. He recommended Commerce Pundit and introduced us. I talked with Commerce Pundit about what we wanted to do and the cost. We negotiated an agreeable price, and we went from there.

I don’t know how many hours they’ve spent on it. They have professionals who really know what they’re doing. I think the changes and delays based on what we want to change that is taking time. They are very efficient at what they do. We are updating our site and submitting it into different search engines to get our site noticed. They’re going to do SEO as well. The work they’re doing isn’t time consuming. They have basically taken what we had and fit it into their format and design. They also do some artistic creation on their part. I’m not sure of the overall cost, perhaps a several thousand-dollar project.

The site is already up and running, but there are changes that need to be made. They need to teach us how to make simple text changes. I think we should be done by late April. There are some typos that are from our end, and there were a few small changes such as font size and scrolling banners. We're working with them to change those.

How has Commerce Pundit performed so far?

We’ve had no problems, and I enjoy working with them. They are very nice guys and everything is going well from their side. Any delays have been from our end, and they have been very accommodating.

There may have been a little frustration when they couldn’t get hold of me. I talked to them on the phone and explained that if we're not out working in the field, we're not making money. Sometimes, I'm working in a noisy environment or off the grid. As soon as I described those conditions, they were very understanding. They were very flexible and worked on someone else's project at the same time while they were waiting for information from us. It all worked out.

I don’t have a lot of experience with other firms. I’ve enjoyed the international aspect of their company. It's good to work with different people since I don’t have a lot of experience overseas. It was a different experience for us.

I can’t think of anything right now. Coming to a final process may have been a challenge, but so far, everything has been good. I can’t imagine that there will be any problems.

Canadian Office Supplies Firm Magento Development

"Commerce Pundit performed very well and very quickly. I would recommend them to others."

The client is a small office supplies firm based in Canada that primarily sells through an e-commerce website. There was a need to update an existing website and improve e-commerce functions using the Magento platform. Commerce Pundit was selected to develop the site with design guidance from the client. Commerce Pundit just completed the site and is currently working on supporting it and optimizing search results.

Montreal Metro Area
Web Manager, Canadian Office Supplies Retailer

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Commerce Pundit. They are extremely responsive and turn projects around very quickly. There are no complaints to report. Commerce Pundit is highly recommended to others.

Mobile Website

“They've provided professional results and excellent communication and project tracking.”

Mirroring a layered Magento website, Commerce Pundit developed a mobile solution better designed for mobile users. The app provides a separate experience without a separate site or database.

Salt Lake City Metro Area
Owner, Boutique Design Company

The mobile website is lighter, faster, and uses a version of the same data optimized for mobile devices. On their third Magento development project for this contract, Commerce Pundit has consistently delivered professional results on time and under budget and is extremely experienced with Magento.

I own a boutique design company in Utah called Sakka Studio. We offer custom website and graphic design as well as marketing help for small- and medium-sized companies. Our most common clients operate in business-to-business markets. We also do work for nonprofit organizations.

Our most recent project with Commerce Pundit was a mobile website for a B2B company. They run a Magento-based website with layered navigation to make searching and filtering their thousands of products simpler. The site wasn't originally designed with the target audience being mobile users. Since the traffic has radically shifted toward mobile users in recent months, the client wanted a mobile-friendly way for users to be able to search products quickly and request quotes without reinventing the site. A future site implementation will include responsive design, but that plan is more than a year off.

Commerce Pundit used their knowledge of Magento to create my vision of a separate mobile experience for users that is lighter, faster, and optimized for small touchscreens. This solution provides a separate experience without requiring us to maintain a separate site or product database. The same data is used in both experiences, but handled differently to take advantage of the user's device type.

I have used Commerce Pundit three times now for projects that all relate to Magento development. All three times, they've provided professional results, excellent communication, and project tracking as well as timely delivery. They've also been on budget every time.

Gold