A Global Community Of Top Coders, Designers, CTOs,

Codersera offers a wide spectrum of cutting-edge technologies and respective top-notch coders covering almost all tech domains. Choose the coder that you find the most suitable for your requirements among hundreds of skilled and qualified coders.

2018
Wilmington, DE
  • 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, New Castle
    Wilmington, DE 19808

iOS & Android App Dev for Food Delivery Co.

"Whenever there are hiccups, they always come back with a solution."

Nov. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Codersera developed an iOS/Android app from scratch for a food delivery company. The three-part solution is connected through a web-based command system.

Arizona
CEO, Food Delivery App

The app has received positive feedback during testing. Codersera’s team of experts were able to develop a scalable solution. They’re highly recommended.

I’m a one of co-founder of a food delivery app company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codersera?

Well you might know food delivery market is already saturated to the point where there's no room for any new company. So we came up with a new ground breaking idea and now all that we needed was a scalable application that proves itself in the eyes of user.

The goal of this project was to make ios and android application.

They came highly recommended from a friend.

Bitcs has developed our native iOS/Android delivery apps from scratch. The solution has three parts: a consumer app, a delivery app for our staff, and an Android app for restaurant owners. All three are connected through a central web-based command system where we run the business. Part of that system is also public to restaurant owners so that they can manage their inventory, stocks, manuals, and more. Now the application is complete and we are working on marketing before launching it.

All we had was an idea in our minds and money saved from years of working. Me and my co-founders had no idea about development but we came from a stromg background of management. So we basically let codersera handle all of our development needs.

Initially we shared the application with our friends and colleagues for review and testing to mimic the real world problems users might face. They were really surprised by the speed of the application.

They gave us a team that came with highly skilled development knowledge.

I’m super impressed by their output and have already referred them to my personal network. At first, I was a little apprehensive outsourcing the project, but I feel good working with them. Whenever there are hiccups, they always come back with a solution. Their sales team, in particular, is great.

They are simply amazing.

iOS & Android Dev for Fitness Startup

"They were good at supplying content and at finding and resolving problems."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

Codersera designed and developed an iOS and Android app for a fitness and meal planning app. This included front- and backend development as well as graphic design.

Nevada
Adam Dave
CEO, NowFit

The app functions as intended and features a clean aesthetic. Codersera possesses the technical expertise and design aesthetic necessary for such projects. Customers can expect a knowledgable and responsive team.

I’m the CEO and founder of NowFit, a mobile app that provides workout programs and meal plans for people who want to reach their fitness goals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codersera?

When I first touched base with Codersera, it was to fix a problem I had with my existing app, which had glitches and bugs from work done by past developers. I wanted to go with a higher quality, top-end development company, Then I came across the idea of remote development and that’s why I reached out to Codersera They did a good job finding me top developers, so I decided to rehire them for a more in-depth project, which would involve adding a bunch of new things to my app.

My project with Codersera evolved from fixing bugs and glitches to changing the entire UI/UX, making the app more efficient on the backend, and implementing a new backend system that allows me to conveniently manage my content.

I literally searched for “hire top coders” on Google and found their website that listed lots of remote developers. They seemed like the best fit for me based solely on the information available on their website. They were quick to respond to my questions. That’s why I decided to go with them.

I believe I had two iOS developers and two Android developers working with me. In addition to those coders, I hired two more coders and one graphic designer from their website. I had two lead project managers: one who focused heavily on the UI and design, and another who basically worked hand-in-hand on the UI but also worked on the backend, I was surprised with the knowledge of developers on the overall concept of app development, and on any other task that needed to be done.

We hired two application developers and one UX/UI Designer from their website.

The overall engagement has been good. I’ve been transitioning the project to the developers I recently hired. When the app was first launched, Codersera provided a lot of quality assurance support. Their developers were very hands-on in terms of fixing bugs, glitches, and other issues. Even when I’m uncertain about something now, they will provide a little assistance.

We interacted with the resources as needed instead of having just one point of contact, and we mainly communicated through email and Skype.

Their services were good. I'll probably end up hiring developers from Codersera again for slightly larger and more complicated projects. They were good at supplying content and at finding and resolving problems.

I would highly recommend them to someone who is looking for remote developers if they fit within their budget.

App Dev for Financial Services Co

"They worked tirelessly and long hours when needed to meet deadlines put forward."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Codersera managed full-stack development of an existing iOS and Android app to expand services online. Performing tests to direct development, they rewrote the front- and backend codes.

Phoenix, Arizona
Project Manager, ALitus Tech

Following an effective workflow, Codersera delivered a user-friendly app, which has experienced a consistent increase in downloads and received positive feedback. The team’s transparent communication supported effortless collaboration. Adaptable and dedicated, they ensured a valuable partnership.

I am Project Manager at ALitus Tech Phoenix Central Ave. We Have services cover all areas of financial management, from investment and retirement planning to risk management and estate conservation. We specialize in helping our clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy that fits their unique needs and enables them to meet both short- and long-term objectives.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codersera?

We hired top developers from Codersera for app development. Our main goal was to take our services online.

We provided Codersa an MVP and wanted them to rewrite the application for iOS and Android, using the original code. The app allows users to use our services online. Our team had an idea of how we wanted the transaction to take place between a customer’s phone and an Android device. They performed tests with several options we supplied them and gave recommendations on how to move forward.

I Found then on google. After that i contacted them through email they were fast to response and the portfolio that they share with me was really impressive and exactly what we needed so we went ahead with them.

For our project we needed React Native for front end and node.js for back-end.

Including both the Front-End and Back-End , we hired about 2 people from codesera.

The app launched around few months ago, and we continue to see the constant growth of downloads and users. The feedback from users has been positive. The design is straightforward and easy to use. There were a couple of small bugs that the team fixed very quickly. The vendor has been very responsive to feedback to make changes if needed.

The workflow was very effective. They did a great job of communicating with any message being responded to generally within an hour. They also kept us in the loop for managing our expectations on schedule, functionality, etc. We didn't use any task management software together to manage the project.

We enjoyed working with the developers. They worked tirelessly and long hours when needed to meet deadlines put forward. They adapted to our many changes and comments and stayed in touch whenever we needed to talk to them. We were a little worried at the beginning about what quality of work to expect, but our concerns were alleviated quickly. When they sent the first sample design, it was crisp, very professional, and exceptionally well done.

Codersera Developers worked as fast as they could, but most importantly, they didn't compromise on quality.