Envision • Leverage • Infinite

CMARIX is a leading technology outsourcing company with expertise in Website, Enterprise Software & Mobile Application Development. With team of 115+ inhouse experts CMARIX is working with clients across 46 countries globally and have tailored 1100 + Web & 290+ Mobile applications across different business domains.

We are pioneers of Outsourcing Simplification and have very creative work culture. We are very passionate for the services we provide and take great pride in ensuring complete customer satisfaction.

Why Choose CMARIX?

• ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, CMMi Level 3 - in process
  • Outsourcing Simplification*
  • 3 levels of Code review
  • Experience of 1100+ Web Application Development
  • 290+ Mobile App Development
  • 24 x 7 Support & Maintenance
  • Pro-actively working with Startups & Enterpreneurs
  • Dedicated R&D team

• United States
  • Germany

Gujarat, India
  • Gujarat

Schneider Electric, Swissmade, CapitalOne, Checkin, Vezeeta, Festi, Generali, Bharat Petroleum and many more.

CouchShopr Image

CouchShopr

CouchShoper an instant delivery platform which comes with an iPhone app and helps you to instantly deliver any of your household products from Grocery to furniture. This on-demand app comes with innovative features and has fast growing user base.

Glitty Image

Glitty

Glitty is a top ranking iPhone app which provides creative features of adding glitters to your pictures and much more. It comes with easy to use interface and performance centric programming.

Audiometry Image

Audiometry

Audiometry (from Latin: audīre, "to hear" and metria, “to measure") is a branch of Audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies.

This App empowers mobile device to become an Audiometry testing equipment used by doctors on patients as well as self-use for patients.

Life moves fast these days, so fast that sometimes the little day-to-day tasks begin to fall by the wayside. Luckily, [email protected] has developed an innovative way for urbanites to get their chores and tasks done quickly and easily by enlisting the help of their professional serviceman i.e. Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter and so on.

Booking a service through

href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected] application is very easy! All you have to do is to choose your preferred service, select your nearby serviceman, schedule it and they will send across skilled service professionals to cater to user’s requirements.

ROGi Image

ROGi

ROGi, which stands for Return on Gathering Information is a task management product that empowers Company & its teams to be highly organized & extremely productive.

ROGi has a facility to keep a track of everything you do for your client and stores it in one central location, accessible by Phone, Tablet, or Desktop.

CMARIX has designed and developed this Task Management Solution with Salesforce &

Authorize.net Integration that automates the manual processes, helps to do business more efficiently saving time and improving workflows with consistent processes and quality standards.
Festi Image

Festi

Festi is a mobile platform for hosting a social event that can fill your empty social calendar.

It’s a  trending mobile app working on a social rideshare concept and helps people to create a meaningful community finding fun, food, and friends in their neighborhood.

CMARIX has created a single interface mobile app for both Host and Guest with Stripe payment gateway integration to provide an excellent payment

experience for the user.
Vezeeta  Image

Vezeeta

Vezeeta is one of the leading online healthcare platforms for Patients as well as for Doctor and clinics in the Egyptian market which is expected to increase its reach to more than 50 cities across the country very soon.

It is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients. This is a unique effort of creating a valuable network of doctors & patients across the globe.

Vezeeta

has:
•    20,000 registered doctors,
•    500 diagnostic centers and
•    10,000 hospitals across 30 cities

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)  Image

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)

WIMP (Where Is My Phone) is the essential tracking app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen mobile device. It connects your phone to your smartwatch and lets you remotely track your lost, stolen, or misplaced device from virtually anywhere. If you move out of range, WIMP will alert you so, you can take action. With this app you never have to wonder where your phone

is again!

CMARIX has created a single interface WIMP mobile app for iPhone, Android, iWatch and Android Wear.WIMP connects your phone to your smartwatch so; you know where it is at any time. This groundbreaking wearable app gives you peace of mind and protects your investment.

Features:
Alert Notification
Connectivity Reminder
Paired Device Tracking

Mobile App Dev. for Customer Pricing Platform

"They asked for my feedback in order to ensure that I was happy with whatever was going on."

Jan. 2017 - Sep. 2017

CMARIX developed a mobile app using native technologies including iOS and Android platforms. They were present throughout the full project and involved when specifications were set.

Toronto, Canada
    Freelance Consultant

Higher management was accessible throughout this engagement, showcasing the dedication and ownership they feel toward their products. Adjustments were made post-launch without additional charge. They delivered a high quality and well-coded product, but their project organization could be better.

I’m a freelance IT consultant and product owner in a digital agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

I needed to develop a mobile app for a client, which required implementing a complex algorithm for automobile-related calculations.

They provided third-party development for my client. Their team was involved at the beginning of the project when we were setting requirements and specifications. We had to develop a Canadian-based mobile system for vehicle customization where users could make selections based on current offers. Each geographic region has its own terms, conditions, and interest rates that had to be included in the app. They helped us factor in all of these variables.

We created an app that calculates vehicle pricing for a customer on a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly basis using native technologies. They provided a completely finished product for us.

I worked with a team of seven to eight people from CMARIX. They assigned a project manager to me, one lead developer,  three secondary developers, and two QA testers. The project manager was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I sent out a few RFPs, and they responded to a couple of them. They delivered a good initial presentation, but I decided to work with another vendor. When I had another opportunity, I reached out to them.

I spent around $200,000.

We worked with them between January–September 2017.

Their coding work was high quality, and the mobile application has been doing well so far. There were a few issues, but they promptly helped fix them. The work is covered by warranty. After they developed the product, they took responsibility for their work and didn’t ask for additional money for changes.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

I appreciated their team dynamic and dedication to getting the work done. I’ve never had a reason to escalate an issue. Their organization could have been better, but overall they were good. We used Skype and Slack to communicate.

Their management was fully involved towards the end of the project. From my past work experiences, management doesn’t get as involved or engaged. Instead, a project manager is assigned to me, but I wouldn’t be able to access higher management for any issues. In CMARIX’s case, the heads of the company were accessible and constantly involved. They asked for my feedback in order to ensure that I was happy with whatever was going on.

They should start providing end-to-end solutions. They specialize in development work, but if they covered broader digital solutions and design they would be a complete agency. In this way, I could simply provide details, and they could come up with a solution and engage in the full scope of work.

Remain proactive and involved with the development team. It’s important to go over as many project requirements as possible. They’re a reliable team that can be trusted, and they can deliver quality products.

There is some room for improvement.
      They stand by their products, and the quality of their work is good.

ASP.Net Based CRM for Petroleum Firm

“We definitely made the right choice in hiring them.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

CMARIX built a custom CRM system and is currently working on a path management system for the petroleum industry. The platform allows users to track the supply chain from order placement to delivery.

Rajkot, India
    Vendor, Petroleum Firm

CMARIX recommended suggestions that saved time and money in the long run. Their workflow is transparent, easy to track, and fast, unlike many other similar agencies. They rigorously test their products (writing detailed reports) in order to ensure maximum efficiency.

I’m one of the dealers of a leading petroleum company in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

I wanted custom products that I could sell to other dealers who are having problems managing their operation. I saw a need for it in the industry.

The first project was a custom CRM [customer relationship management] system.

The second project is a custom path management system, which is a program for the petroleum industry. Petroleum or diesel orders go to a refinery, which is where all the petroleum tankers fill up and bring the product back to us. Six different people are involved in this process, and it’s hard to keep track of in real-time because everything happens over the phone. The product CMARIX is developing has a web, iPhone, and Android interface, so almost anyone can use it to check when the tank leaves, if it’s filled up, if it’s left or coming to the outlet, how much time it will take, etc. The entire process is streamlined and automated through this product, unlike anything we have in India at the moment.

CMARIX used ASP.NET, a PHP framework. We planned to use Microsoft technologies, but they have a lot of licensing fees, so we decided an open source would be better. For phase 1, they suggested we put 80% of the product into Angular and the other 20% in HTML5.

My account manager led the mobile team, and the project manager led the web team. They both had 2–3 developers.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I worked with a similar company 5–6 years ago. It wasn’t a good experience, so I started looking online for better options. I met three different companies in person to see their infrastructure and whether or not they provided technology solutions or just task-oriented solutions. CMARIX understood my needs, was systematic in accomplishing tasks according to specifications, and I felt confident while talking to them, so we hired them.

We’ve spent $37,000 so far.

We started working together in August 2016, and the work is ongoing. Phase 1 was completed in December 2017, and phase 2 was created before launching the CRM.

They recommended we view the product holistically in terms of which browser we should support, what the frontend base should be, etc. This helped save time and effort in the long run, as we avoided problems with browser compatibility. We definitely made the right choice in hiring them.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. The Scrum model was much better than our previous company, which used a waterfall model that was long and expensive. Scrum was fast and allowed us to never lose track of our work and progress. The project manager was great at keeping us on schedule and determining how long sprints should be.

We kept track of everything on paper but used Basecamp and Bitbucket for the version control. We communicated mainly via email and Skype.

The toughest parts of software development are starting and ending projects. My requirements were clear from the beginning, and CMARIX ended well by conducting rigorous and thorough tests. They provided detailed testing reports and not just a summary, helping the process go much faster.

They should start selling their own products. I got what I wanted with the quality, budget, and timing.

Be sure to communicate the business model first and then go into the technical specifications. If you don’t communicate why there’s a need, then discussing what’s required isn’t important and only confuses people.

- I don't blame any scheduling issues on them. We had to depend on a third party.
      The test cases, demos, and final demos are going well.

Website Development for Tool Manufacturer

"They were very responsive and quick to turnaround every request."

CMARIX completed the backend development of an e-commerce website update project. The team converted PSDs provided by front-end developers and established the CMS, e-commerce platform, and back-end web.

Dayton, Ohio
    Marketing Specialist, Industrial Manufacturer

CMARIX was professional and easy to work with, providing all deliverables according to scope, on time, and within budget. The team was responsive to requests, resolved issues quickly, and offered good customer service. They completed the project quickly and smoothly within four months.

We are a tool manufacturing company in the United States Midwest. We manufacture and sell high-quality specialty tools for professional contractors.

I am a marketing specialist.

What business challenge were you trying to address when you approached CMARIX?

Our website needed increased visibility, improved usability, and better brand awareness. It was an e-commerce site that needed more sales. The old site was dated and hard to navigate. It simply wasn't professional.

Please describe the scope of your involvement with CMARIX.

We used CMARIX for the back-end development of our website while using a local company for the front-end design. While the front-end development did not go as well as planned, CMARIX was able to ensure the back-end went quickly and smoothly. CMARIX was responsible for converting PSDs provided by the front-end developers. They set up the content management system and the back-end web and e-commerce platform.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

CMARIX came highly recommended to us. They were easy to work with, and we received positive feedback from our interviews with other CMARIX customers. My manager did a ton of research into numerous companies and was responding to a personal referral regarding CMARIX.

What was the overall duration of the project?

The project lasted about four months.

Could you share any feedback from this engagement?

CMARIX covered the agreed scope and deliverables in the agreed schedule and budget.

What distinguishes CMARIX from other providers?

Cmarix was very easy to work with. They were very responsive and quick to turnaround every request. We are satisifed with their work and client service.

Is there anything CMARIX could have improved or that you would have done differently?

I should have communicated better on items that I felt were of the highest priority beyond what was outlined in our initial scope. That direction would have provided more clarity to CMARIX.

Software Development for Information Technology Agency

"I can say that we are satisfied and recommend CMARIX to others."

CMARIX develops, tests and publishes aspects of multiple projects, creating customized IT solutions and strategies.

New York City Metro Area
    Senior Project Manager, IT Agency

CMARIX provides great work. The team blends well with the in-house IT team in terms of communication. The project’s final budget and timelines were kept. There hasn’t been any negative feedback to date on the work, and the team works well from a execution and management standpoint.

I work for an information technology company that provides IT solutions customized to client needs. We have many different plans that we offer clients to help their IT strategy.

I'm senior project manager. I execute projects and manage the projects that we undertake for my clients.

What business challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We outsource some of the work that we have on our hands. We had some requirements that our internal IT team was not equipped to do. We needed help from an outside developer team.

It's just development work and a little assistance in deployment activities. We have our own IT team, which was with them on the requirements. A small portion of every project we deliver is developed, tested, and deployed by CMARIX.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

We have our separate team. Our internal team always finds our offshore partners using a well-documented process. They identified CMARIX as a good potential partner and contacted their leadership.

CMARIX had a synopsis of the requirements and passed our internal tests. Their pricing matched our budget range.

It was from $50,000 to $200,000. That was for six months of heavy work.

Not all the work is completed. We have already deployed some apps they developed for us for end clients.

I don't have any metrics to share. I can say that we are satisfied and recommend CMARIX to others. My IT team was OK with working with them from a communication standpoint. Overall, the experience was good.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

We are not end users of the products they have developed. Some of the things we've already deployed and we haven't received any complaints. From the internal things that we look at like the scope and budget and schedule from an execution standpoint, all those things worked out fine for us.

It was in the budget that we initially had. The schedule was what we had planned at the beginning of the project.

What distinguishes CMARIX from other providers?

I can't think of anything else.

Is there anything CMARIX could have improved or done differently?

So far, I wouldn't say we've done a lot of work with them but, on this one particular project that I was involved with, we haven't got any feedback that was negative within my team from unhappy stakeholders. I don't have anything specifically that CMARIX should improve.

There was no missing the schedule. Whenever CMARIX felt they needed more time, our project managers worked it out with them. When the project was underway, CMARIX always stuck to the schedule and nothing was missed.

Development Projects for Marketing Agency

"As far as the quality of work is concerned, they've been pretty darn good."

CMARIX works on multiple web-based projects, generally focused on database creation in back-end development for advertising and marketing in an ongoing relationship.

Los Angeles Metro Area
    CTO, Marketing Agency

There have been no exact metrics to date but the quality of work has been very good. As with most offshore work, planning and organization have been key to ensure project completion. CMARIX shows commitment to turning out quality products.

I run an advertising and marketing agency in California.

I am the CTO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

I employ many offshore firms to work with me on back-end development and other new product work.

I think there's four projects right now that I have with CMARIX – mostly web-based. They usually work on database back-end creation projects. There's a rather large project that has to do with the creation of PDF packets for the specific industries. I've had a lot of experience with them.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I have been a project development manager for web and internal applications for probably 15-plus years now. I've had the task of building both internal and external or offshore teams for quite some time. I've worked with 12 to 14 different companies during my tenure.

I ran across CMARIX partially because I had worked some time ago with a person who had dealt with one of the principals at CMARIX, so they came as a reference to me. I talked with them, and we did a couple of small projects that went very well.

This project we're doing we'll probably be close to $50,000. If I add them all together, we're getting closer to $100,000. We have several projects that are very small. I have an ongoing running number of hours that I buy from them at any given time.

I have no plans of stopping. If anything, we'll be ramping up production with them on various projects that are coming up in the future. Our first project was probably about a year ago [2014].

I don't have any metrics in front of me but, as far as the quality of work is concerned, they've been pretty darn good. I've worked with several teams overseas. You always have to realize that anytime you're dealing with any kind of an outsourced project, especially when it's going to a different country, you're going to have a certain set of challenges that range from a bit of a language barrier to a time barrier to an understanding barrier. There's things that will crop up in time.

It's important that you document things carefully, and you make sure that there is a clear understanding on both sides. You need to build into your timelines the issue of timing. Sometimes, it could be a 12- or 24-hour window before you see a result back from what you've asked to have done. Other times, it's very quick.

If you plan accordingly, you can get things back in a couple hours if you're in need of something small. Just in general, I would say as long as you're careful about how you plan then they should do fine.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

In the case of CMARIX, they've been far better at that than any of the other teams that I've worked with. The last team I worked with was turning out some good work, but they were extraordinarily hard to convey data properly and get them to understand it without going through four or five rounds of discussions. You always get back what you put in when it comes to offshore IT [information technology] projects.

What distinguishes CMARIX from other providers?

I don't think it's unique as much as it is a willingness and a commitment to making sure they're turning out a quality product. I could call that unique in the sense that there are many companies that I've worked with that just bang a project out and throw it back at you and hope that it's what you wanted.

One of the things I've noticed about CMARIX is that they tend to take time to look at what you want and are mindful of things like budget and all of that. I never had a budget with them that's gone totally awry that wasn't my fault. That has happened with other companies I've dealt with.

Is there anything CMARIX could have improved or done differently?

I think everybody's always got room for improvement. There were a couple of glitches that we had at the beginning where we thought they understood what we wanted clearly, and they thought they understood, but it turns out they didn't understand it at all.

I have to say that was more the fault of one of my program managers who hadn't had the amount of training to make sure they documented something like that for them. It wasn't horrific. It was just a matter of proper communication. They do a good job of trying to better themselves with that. I can't say they've dropped the ball on anything like that.

Overall Score I've never had any horrific issues with them that would cause me to say all except for this was fine. I haven't had that happen.
      I don't give top-end scores. Nothing's ever perfect, but they've gotten pretty close.

Ongoing WordPress Services for Consulting Firm

"I appreciate that they adopted our methods and practices rather than forcing us to adapt to theirs."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

CMARIX provides ongoing WordPress maintenance and development services for third-party clients of a consulting firm.

Joliette, Canada
    Guillaume Bleau
    President, Consulting Firm

CMARIX has proven to be a reliable vendor that consistently offers practical website solutions. The team communicates well across multiple time zones and is flexible to existing practices.

I am the president of a consulting and business solutions company. We help small and medium-sized businesses follow a dashboard of their current and upcoming needs, and we help them find website and technology solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We engage CMARIX whenever we have a client operating or needing a new WordPress website.

Our goal when using CMARIX is to offer our clients standout WordPress services without having to make permanent hires.

They initially marketed themselves to us through email. After learning about them, I liked their approach and their contract details.

We rely on CMARIX to provide WordPress maintenance and development for several of our ongoing projects with third-party clients.

We work with a project manager and a WordPress developer.

CMARIX’s efforts have helped us provide practical website solutions to many of our clients.

We work very well together despite being several time zones away.

I think that both of our teams could always better our project management skills, but I’m confident we will both improve over time.

They are mindful of all deadlines.
      They are very honest in their billing.
      They provide excellent service.