Envision • Leverage • Infinite

CMARIX is a leading technology outsourcing company with expertise in Website, Enterprise Software & Mobile Application Development. With team of 115+ inhouse experts CMARIX is working with clients across 46 countries globally and have tailored 1100 + Web & 290+ Mobile applications across different business domains.

We are pioneers of Outsourcing Simplification and have very creative work culture. We are very passionate for the services we provide and take great pride in ensuring complete customer satisfaction.

Why Choose CMARIX?

• ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, CMMi Level 3 - in process
  • Outsourcing Simplification*
  • 3 levels of Code review
  • Experience of 1100+ Web Application Development
  • 290+ Mobile App Development
  • 24 x 7 Support & Maintenance
  • Pro-actively working with Startups & Enterpreneurs
  • Dedicated R&D team

• United States
  • Germany

Gujarat, India
  • Gujarat

Schneider Electric, Swissmade, CapitalOne, Checkin, Vezeeta, Festi, Generali, Bharat Petroleum and many more.

CouchShopr

CouchShoper an instant delivery platform which comes with an iPhone app and helps you to instantly deliver any of your household products from Grocery to furniture. This on-demand app comes with innovative features and has fast growing user base.

Glitty

Glitty is a top ranking iPhone app which provides creative features of adding glitters to your pictures and much more. It comes with easy to use interface and performance centric programming.

Audiometry

Audiometry (from Latin: audīre, "to hear" and metria, “to measure") is a branch of Audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies.&nbsp

;

This App empowers mobile device to become an Audiometry testing equipment used by doctors on patients as well as self-use for patients.

Life moves fast these days, so fast that sometimes the little day-to-day tasks begin to fall by the wayside. Luckily, [email protected] has developed an innovative way for urbanites to get their chores and tasks done quickly and easily by enlisting the help of their professional serviceman i.e.

Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter and so on.

Booking a service through [email protected] application is very easy! All you have to do is to choose your preferred service, select your nearby serviceman, schedule it and they will send across skilled service professionals to cater to user’s requirements.

ROGi

ROGi, which stands for Return on Gathering Information is a task management product that empowers Company & its teams to be highly organized & extremely productive.&nbsp

;

ROGi has a facility to keep a track of everything you do for your client and stores it in one central location, accessible by Phone, Tablet, or Desktop.

CMARIX has designed and developed this Task Management Solution with Salesforce & Authorize.net Integration that automates the manual processes, helps to do business more efficiently saving time and improving workflows with consistent processes and quality standards.

Festi

Festi is a mobile platform for hosting a social event that can fill your empty social calendar.&nbsp

;

It’s a  trending mobile app working on a social rideshare concept and helps people to create a meaningful community finding fun, food, and friends in their neighborhood.

CMARIX has created a single interface mobile app for both Host and Guest with Stripe payment gateway integration to provide an excellent payment experience for the user.

Vezeeta

Vezeeta is one of the leading online healthcare platforms for Patients as well as for Doctor and clinics in the Egyptian market which is expected to increase its reach to more than 50 cities across the country very soon.&nbsp

;

It is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients. This is a unique effort of creating a valuable network of doctors & patients across the globe.

Vezeeta has:
•    20,000 registered doctors,
•    500 diagnostic centers and
•    10,000 hospitals across 30 cities

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)

WIMP (Where Is My Phone) is the essential tracking app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen mobile device. It connects your phone to your smartwatch and lets you remotely track your lost, stolen, or misplaced device from virtually anywhere. If you move out of range, WIMP will alert you so, you can take

action. With this app you never have to wonder where your phone is again!

CMARIX has created a single interface WIMP mobile app for iPhone, Android, iWatch and Android Wear.WIMP connects your phone to your smartwatch so; you know where it is at any time. This groundbreaking wearable app gives you peace of mind and protects your investment.

Features:
Alert Notification
Connectivity Reminder
Paired Device Tracking

Software Development for Information Technology Agency

"I can say that we are satisfied and recommend CMARIX to others."

CMARIX develops, tests and publishes aspects of multiple projects, creating customized IT solutions and strategies.

New York City Metro Area
    Senior Project Manager, IT Agency

CMARIX provides great work. The team blends well with the in-house IT team in terms of communication. The project’s final budget and timelines were kept. There hasn’t been any negative feedback to date on the work, and the team works well from a execution and management standpoint.

I work for an information technology company that provides IT solutions customized to client needs. We have many different plans that we offer clients to help their IT strategy.

I'm senior project manager. I execute projects and manage the projects that we undertake for my clients.

What business challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We outsource some of the work that we have on our hands. We had some requirements that our internal IT team was not equipped to do. We needed help from an outside developer team.

It's just development work and a little assistance in deployment activities. We have our own IT team, which was with them on the requirements. A small portion of every project we deliver is developed, tested, and deployed by CMARIX.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

We have our separate team. Our internal team always finds our offshore partners using a well-documented process. They identified CMARIX as a good potential partner and contacted their leadership.

CMARIX had a synopsis of the requirements and passed our internal tests. Their pricing matched our budget range.

It was from $50,000 to $200,000. That was for six months of heavy work.

Not all the work is completed. We have already deployed some apps they developed for us for end clients.

I don't have any metrics to share. I can say that we are satisfied and recommend CMARIX to others. My IT team was OK with working with them from a communication standpoint. Overall, the experience was good.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

We are not end users of the products they have developed. Some of the things we've already deployed and we haven't received any complaints. From the internal things that we look at like the scope and budget and schedule from an execution standpoint, all those things worked out fine for us.

It was in the budget that we initially had. The schedule was what we had planned at the beginning of the project.

What distinguishes CMARIX from other providers?

I can't think of anything else.

Is there anything CMARIX could have improved or done differently?

So far, I wouldn't say we've done a lot of work with them but, on this one particular project that I was involved with, we haven't got any feedback that was negative within my team from unhappy stakeholders. I don't have anything specifically that CMARIX should improve.

There was no missing the schedule. Whenever CMARIX felt they needed more time, our project managers worked it out with them. When the project was underway, CMARIX always stuck to the schedule and nothing was missed.

Development Projects for Marketing Agency

"As far as the quality of work is concerned, they've been pretty darn good."

CMARIX works on multiple web-based projects, generally focused on database creation in back-end development for advertising and marketing in an ongoing relationship.

Los Angeles Metro Area
    CTO, Marketing Agency

There have been no exact metrics to date but the quality of work has been very good. As with most offshore work, planning and organization have been key to ensure project completion. CMARIX shows commitment to turning out quality products.

I run an advertising and marketing agency in California.

I am the CTO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

I employ many offshore firms to work with me on back-end development and other new product work.

I think there's four projects right now that I have with CMARIX – mostly web-based. They usually work on database back-end creation projects. There's a rather large project that has to do with the creation of PDF packets for the specific industries. I've had a lot of experience with them.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I have been a project development manager for web and internal applications for probably 15-plus years now. I've had the task of building both internal and external or offshore teams for quite some time. I've worked with 12 to 14 different companies during my tenure.

I ran across CMARIX partially because I had worked some time ago with a person who had dealt with one of the principals at CMARIX, so they came as a reference to me. I talked with them, and we did a couple of small projects that went very well.

This project we're doing we'll probably be close to $50,000. If I add them all together, we're getting closer to $100,000. We have several projects that are very small. I have an ongoing running number of hours that I buy from them at any given time.

I have no plans of stopping. If anything, we'll be ramping up production with them on various projects that are coming up in the future. Our first project was probably about a year ago [2014].

I don't have any metrics in front of me but, as far as the quality of work is concerned, they've been pretty darn good. I've worked with several teams overseas. You always have to realize that anytime you're dealing with any kind of an outsourced project, especially when it's going to a different country, you're going to have a certain set of challenges that range from a bit of a language barrier to a time barrier to an understanding barrier. There's things that will crop up in time.

It's important that you document things carefully, and you make sure that there is a clear understanding on both sides. You need to build into your timelines the issue of timing. Sometimes, it could be a 12- or 24-hour window before you see a result back from what you've asked to have done. Other times, it's very quick.

If you plan accordingly, you can get things back in a couple hours if you're in need of something small. Just in general, I would say as long as you're careful about how you plan then they should do fine.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

In the case of CMARIX, they've been far better at that than any of the other teams that I've worked with. The last team I worked with was turning out some good work, but they were extraordinarily hard to convey data properly and get them to understand it without going through four or five rounds of discussions. You always get back what you put in when it comes to offshore IT [information technology] projects.

What distinguishes CMARIX from other providers?

I don't think it's unique as much as it is a willingness and a commitment to making sure they're turning out a quality product. I could call that unique in the sense that there are many companies that I've worked with that just bang a project out and throw it back at you and hope that it's what you wanted.

One of the things I've noticed about CMARIX is that they tend to take time to look at what you want and are mindful of things like budget and all of that. I never had a budget with them that's gone totally awry that wasn't my fault. That has happened with other companies I've dealt with.

Is there anything CMARIX could have improved or done differently?

I think everybody's always got room for improvement. There were a couple of glitches that we had at the beginning where we thought they understood what we wanted clearly, and they thought they understood, but it turns out they didn't understand it at all.

I have to say that was more the fault of one of my program managers who hadn't had the amount of training to make sure they documented something like that for them. It wasn't horrific. It was just a matter of proper communication. They do a good job of trying to better themselves with that. I can't say they've dropped the ball on anything like that.

Overall Score I've never had any horrific issues with them that would cause me to say all except for this was fine. I haven't had that happen.
      I don't give top-end scores. Nothing's ever perfect, but they've gotten pretty close.

Ongoing WordPress Services for Consulting Firm

"I appreciate that they adopted our methods and practices rather than forcing us to adapt to theirs."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

CMARIX provides ongoing WordPress maintenance and development services for third-party clients of a consulting firm.

Joliette, Canada
    Guillaume Bleau
    President, Consulting Firm

CMARIX has proven to be a reliable vendor that consistently offers practical website solutions. The team communicates well across multiple time zones and is flexible to existing practices.

I am the president of a consulting and business solutions company. We help small and medium-sized businesses follow a dashboard of their current and upcoming needs, and we help them find website and technology solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We engage CMARIX whenever we have a client operating or needing a new WordPress website.

Our goal when using CMARIX is to offer our clients standout WordPress services without having to make permanent hires.

They initially marketed themselves to us through email. After learning about them, I liked their approach and their contract details.

We rely on CMARIX to provide WordPress maintenance and development for several of our ongoing projects with third-party clients.

We work with a project manager and a WordPress developer.

CMARIX’s efforts have helped us provide practical website solutions to many of our clients.

We work very well together despite being several time zones away.

I think that both of our teams could always better our project management skills, but I’m confident we will both improve over time.

They are mindful of all deadlines.
      They are very honest in their billing.
      They provide excellent service.