Clinical Trials Marketing Company

• San Diego
  • Los Angeles
  • Chicago
  • Miami

Phase 4 Clinical Trials Marketing for Physicians and Pharmaceutical Companies along with Clinical Trials Training $100k-$3M Budgets

Content Marketing & Designs

Luber XX

Vegas Hotel Room Delivery Service

The Corporate Travel Agency

The Corporate Travel Agency

For over 20 years our veteran and woman-run business has saved millions for events around the world. From the Olympics in Salt Lake City to hosting some of the largest government and healthcare conferences, we have the expertise to meet your business travel needs with ease. We assist free to you. Get in touch at [email protected]

We are the

corporate travel agency for your next event.

Website Design and Marketing Strategy for Several Companies

“They are self-directed, motivated, fast, and provide gorgeous designs."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Like Submarine provided website design and marketing services, with a scope that included digital marketing, SEO, website content, and marketing strategy.

Las Vegas, NV
CEO, Corporate Travel Agency

Their work has been extremely effective, with highlights including a 200% growth in one business, over 3,000 well-ranking search keywords, and over 1,000 pages of excellent content. The team is dedicated, researching the projects well, and willing to work in-person during important phases.

I’m the CEO of a corporate travel agency and also develop smaller business projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Like Submarine?

I hired them to redo our travel agency website and marketing, including email marketing, LinkedIn, SEO, and some PPC, as well as some other smaller projects. Our challenges were our website flow and that we never got leads from online for our companies.

I wanted to gain 5–10 more corporate travel clients a month, and see my other ideas develop to a level that we could pitch successfully to investors.

I met the director at a conference. We already had a marketing director so didn’t plan to consider other companies but when we heard about her straight-line methods, we decided to work with her. Her team was located in Las Vegas at that time and they stayed to finish the work in person.

They built out the marketing strategy for five projects, two of which were already running. This included work on the content and marketing plans. They then did research and built out several websites, for which we now thousands of keywords ranking well.

Currently, they are working with our marketing director to take over their work. My role was to contribute the ideas and information they needed to start.

The team was composed of their director and her two associates, who help her with offsite SEO.

We’ve seen a 200% growth in our travel agency, found funding for our delivery company, gained 200 reviews on our Amazon stores, and developed partnerships with larger companies. We also have over 3,000 keywords on the first and second pages of Google’s results. Our PPC is $1 and our conversion rate is 6%.

I haven’t seen my ideas come to life as well as this with other companies. I expected to get an ROI for what we invested by two months, and so far we’re on track for that.

The workflow was very easy and relaxed; we didn't have too many issues in scheduling since their team was able to come in person to work with us. We also used Join.me for screen sharing and an app to help us list out items. They were very receptive to feedback and made changes same day.

How much research they did on our ideas, their in-person availability, and their ability to write so much content for us. The total amount of content they wrote was over 1,000 pages, so we’re fairly impressed. They are self-directed, motivated, fast, and provide gorgeous designs.

We wish they also provided app development. However, they helped craft the scope of work and directed us to another agency for this.

Overall Score They’re an amazing company. We’ve already made an ROI on the amount we paid.
    The director was available for 22 days to work with us in person, and the whole team was always available and worked nonstop.
    It was genuinely affordable compared to the cost of my marketing director. We saved $50,000 by working with them.
    They didn’t need much direction, but flawlessly designed and wrote out all the site content and marketing plans.
    I've referred them around 16 times and I’m happy to recommend them to anyone. They are easy to work with.