White Label Digital Marketing

White label digital marketing agencies providing custom marketing solutions to agencies, consultants, and franchises.

St. Petersburg, FL

Industrial Marketing Agency with Fortune 500 Clients

Franchise Marketing Agency with National Client List

Microsoft Certified Vendor providing marketing services to Microsoft Partners

Franchise Marketing Agency serving National Fitness Franchises

Numerous Digital Agencies serving Local SMB Clients

Numerous Marketing Consultants serving National Brands

Paid Search Management for Lead Generation Firm

“ClikTree has far exceeded our expectations and remains an integral part of our team.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

ClikTree manages paid search campaigns for a wide range of verticals.

Folsom, California
John Anderson
EVP, OnCore Leads

ClikTree has reduced digital marketing costs by 65% while increasing lead conversions and generation by 40%. Even now, they continue to hit or surpass key performance indicators (KPIs). The team offers standout customer service, collaborating seamlessly with the internal staff.

At OnCore Leads, our unique, multi-dimensional team works as one cohesive unit. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver high-quality leads on time and on budget. OnCore Leads is one lead generation company focused on providing its clients with excellent service and an excellent product.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClikTree?

We hired ClikTree to professionally manage our paid search online marketing campaigns.

Our goal for the paid search marketing campaigns were to increase lead flow and reduce the cost per lead. ClikTree continues to hit and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) for our agency.

We interviewed a wide range of PPC management companies. Based on ClikTree's experience, reviews, and price, we are happy that we selected them.

ClikTree managed our paid search online marketing campaigns. We are a lead generation company in a wide range of verticals. ClikTree has far exceeded our expectations and remains an integral part of our team.

We work directly the Curt (Founder, ClikTree). We receive outstanding personal attention to our account coupled with amazing results.

ClikTree has been able to reduce our digital marketing cost by 65% while increasing lead conversion/generation by 40%!

It was outstanding communication between ClikTree and our agency. I wouldn't change a thing!

I’m impressed by the customer service and results! It is hard to find a paid search management firm like ClikTree that delivers great customer service while delivering such top-notch service.

No, there are none.

Overall Score I wish I could give six stars for all!

Pay-per-click Campaigns for Digital Marketing Agency

“The execution was great – the relationship really worked well for our needs.”

ClikTree is implementing and managing PPC campaigns for a digital marketing agency. The project involves the use of Adwords, search-based advertising, display-based advertising, and device targeting.

Founder, Digital Marketing Agency

ClikTree provides excellent services in a sustainable manner; they deliver improvements and then build on said improvements to provide optimal results. Furthermore, their communication and availability have received positive remarks.

We're a design development agency. I started the company in 1997. I hired the first employee in 2002. Now we are a team of 17 full-time employees. We focus on web design development, but also implementation of that design development to drive new business and generate customer interest. We handle everything as one complete package to the client. It's a one-stop shop for their online digital marketing needs.

I am the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ClikTree?

We were working in PPC [pay per click] for some time. We always faced the challenge of finding an individual that could take multi-location setups and implement those that were high performing at a fair price. We searched for that for a year or two and went through 25 to 30 individuals and companies. We decided to try ClikTree out, and we found it to our satisfaction and our liking and the relationship communication was great. The execution was great – the relationship really worked well for our needs.

ClikTree is responsible for managing PPC campaigns for clients. That includes Google AdWords, search-based advertising, display-based advertising, and device targeting. We do some retargeting as well through other ad networks that help maintain them.

How did you come to work with ClikTree?

In the end, our goal was to get a company that could handle a large amount of accounts, but with very effective communication. We were looking for effective processes and great results at a fair price. We found all those through ClikTree.

Our work with ClikTree is currently around $10,000 a month.

We started in April 2014. It's ongoing.

Results have been very good. I look at the results and improvement of the results. Sometimes, you find that someone got lucky, but the question is whether that is sustainable or not.  What we discovered working with ClikTree is that we achieved good results right off the bat, but also we continue to improve upon them, or we sustain the levels that we're happy with or confident in.

What distinguishes ClikTree from other providers?

The biggest distinguishing factor for me is communication and availability. We have a very set workflow in our organization and, when you bring in an outside provider, this can be one of the challenges. Can they execute and are they willing to adapt to your workflow? ClikTree's adaptation to our current workflows and processes was seamless, and it continues to go well.

Is there anything ClikTree could have improved or done differently?

Not really.

Pay-per-click Management for Digital Marketing Agency

“ClikTree did such a good job optimizing the campaigns one month that they didn't have to do any work the next month.”

2013 - Ongoing

ClikTree is performing PPC services for over 17 businesses. The project involves keyword analysis, research, and the submitting of quotations for cost per clicks.

Startup
Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

ClikTree provides excellent services which have helped to reduce Adwords cost for a particular customer from $125 for each low-quality lead, to $30 per excellent lead. As result, the acquisition costs have significantly decreased, while the quality of their strategy has increased dramatically.

My company is a full service digital marketing agency. We provide website design, development, social media management, search engine optimization, and online advertising for our clients.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ClikTree?

I first started working with ClikTree and Curtis [Feather, online marketing consultant] about two years ago. I had a need for someone with an expertise in total online advertising, from search to social and all the emerging advertising platforms that were coming about, instead of learning them all myself. That's where the need came from.

I was providing PPC [pay-per-click] services to about three clients at that time. Part of my role in my company is to do a lot of digital marketing strategy. We figure out how we are going to generate leads for our customers, and work with people like Curtis to help fulfill those strategies. That's where that need originally came from. When I met with Curtis, and we had a couple of conversations. We hit it off, and we've been doing business together ever since. We have about 17 clients now that we're doing online advertising for, and Curtis handles all of them. We exclusively use ClikTree for our PPC services.

First, I discuss the scope of a project with them, or what the client's needs are, what they're trying to do, and what industry they're in. Curtis either has extensive knowledge about a specific industry because he's done a lot of work in certain areas, or he'll do the research and get back to me. All our projects include search advertising, and we're shifting more to include social media advertising as well.

He'll set up all the targeting, he'll do the keyword analysis and keyword research, and he'll figure out what an optimal cost per click is and what an optimal cost per acquisition is. This way I can be very upfront with my client in telling them we're not going to be able to fulfill the type of service they want because they just don't understand or they want to sell something that would cost much more to acquire a client online than what they're selling it for. Being able to do that is helpful for the clients, and he provides all of that.

How did you come to work with ClikTree?

I did some searching for AdWords management, looking for somebody to work with. To be honest, ClikTree was the only company I talked to. I didn't feel the need to look anywhere else.

Their pricing is straightforward on their website. I was working with them before they set up some standardized packages. Usually, we worked off a percentage in the beginning. A client would have to spend a minimum amount, and he would charge for ad management. Now, they have come up with standard packages.

I'm not sure about an exact number – it varies. Some people have a marketing blitz, and they just need one month of service, and other people need ongoing service. From an agency's perspective, it's nice that they're able to be flexible.

We started working together about two years ago [2013].

Our second biggest client, we were providing PPC, social media, and SEO services for them, and ClikTree was responsible for the PPC end of it. They were initially paying in AdWords about $100 to 125 a lead, and the quality of lead was really poor. Once ClikTree came in and did their research, they were able to optimize that campaign down to about $30 to 40 a lead. Furthermore, the quality of those leads shot through the roof. The customer is very happy with what they've seen so far. It's a dramatic drop in acquisition costs and a really big increase in the quality of leads.

What distinguishes ClikTree from other providers?

They are very honest. ClikTree did such a good job optimizing the campaigns one month that they didn't have to do any work the next month. They ended up waiving the fee.

Is there anything ClikTree could have improved or done differently?

If Curtis could duplicate himself, that would be awesome. He's incredibly responsive, and he's got a really put-together system to make sure someone on his team responds to you. He has a white label service, so he'll set up all the tools for an agency to use, like Zen Desk and all that other stuff. He'll set it up for you for a fee. If my client sends an email to the support line, he'll actually jump in and answer, if it's related to what he's doing in the campaigns.

I would give them a 10 if I could!
    I have recommended them in the past.