The Best Local SEO Company

Clickflame in Orange County, CA is the best online marketing firm you could ask for. Striving for excellence everyday is what we do on behalf of our clients.  We specialize in various digital marketing formats including Local SEO, SEM, Web Design, PPC Management, and much more.  Clickflame advertises nationwide or locally for small businesses, franchises, and corporations.  Recreate your online image with a new website.

We have one of the top web designers in the country here leading up our development department.  Ensure that correct and optimized data is published across hundreds of page ranked directories and improve organic results.  You can also increase your lead generation aggresively with an efficiently managed AdWords campaign.  Everyone wants their company on the front page of Google.  Our Local SEO campaigns are customized to your specific search traffic actively searching in your industry.  Clickflame is happy to work with various types of industries including yours.  Raise the bar  today and begin dominating your local online market.  Call Clickflame in Orange County, CA now and increase your business's online exposure.
"A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time." - Henry Ford

Huntington Beach, CA
  • Clickflame - The Best Local SEO Company
    17101 Springdale #101
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    (714) 332-2725

MED I.T. - Currently running a call center for them as well as three websites. EHR-One.com, iHealthOne.com and EHRFunding.com. We've really gone above and beyond with these guys and loved every step of the way.

SEO and PPC Strategy for Locksmith

“I would recommend to anybody who is really trying to build their presence online.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Clickflame designed a website, provided SEO services, and directed website traffic using pay-per-click management. They collaborated on specific keywords to promote online presence and monitored site content.

Sanford, Florida
Danny Cerda
Owner, Danny Cerda Locksmith

The project promoted business for the company and the website’s Google ranking reached number one locally. Clickflame was attentive and responsive to any questions and needs regarding SEO practices and online presence.

Daniel Cerda Locksmith and Hardware is my business and we aid with lockouts, lock installations and repairs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

I wanted to get my work marketed on the web and made relevant. I wanted to find a company that can do everything in-house in terms of web design, marketing, search engine optimization and pay-per-click.

They completely remade my website, they provided a SEO service that is currently ongoing, and included pay-per-click management to direct traffic to my site.

My old website was already a few years old and was moving slowly, so they reconstructed the pages and modernized it. My new website has more pages and better information, like what my company does and its history.

We compiled a list of keywords for their SEO service, collaborating on words that I wanted and words that I didn’t want associated to my business. My business doesn’t do certain work on vehicles, so we excluded those kinds of keywords.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

I took my time my time studying and talking with different companies to get the feel for what they can provide and the pricing. Clickflame had good Yelp and Google reviews, but to make sure they were licensed and everything, I also called the Better Business Bureau.

I reached out to Anthony, the owner, and he was professional and understanding of my situation. He explained to me what he can do and what he can offer.

I started working with Clickflame since September of 2017.

I work in a small suburban town outside of Orlando, and I am listed as number one on Google for this area. Before, I wasn’t ranked on Google. My old website was just lost in space.

It did take a few weeks to get things set up and everything is still fresh, but we are starting to see the results. I got sent the information of how many people look at my website, and about 100 people looked at it just this past weekend.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

They made sure that I understood what they were doing and how they were doing it. They would email me graphs and send me physical proof of the project.

They were very attentive. I would call or text my representative and they would be on top of everything. Even if I didn’t call them, they would reach out to me to tell me about any little changes with the site.

I’ve dealt with companies that would take days or weeks to answer a simple question. However, Clickflame would respond right away. My Google account was displaying the wrong business hours, after I called them, they immediately took care of the issue.

The important thing about them was that they were very transparent. There would put their limitations out on the table. There were times where they told me that they couldn’t do something, and then proposed an alternative.

They were professional and responsive. Everything I got was more than I expected.

Other companies cost way more for just half of the work that Clickflame provided.
    I would recommend Clickflame to a friend who is trying to get their business seen on Google or the web.

Organic and Paid Search for Web Developer

"Clickflame helps me strategize, know my options, and understand what’s possible."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Third-party Google AdWords work earned Clickflame an ongoing digital marketing partnership. They strategize on local SEO, PPC, keyword, blog, remarketing, and Instagram campaigns, plus site architecture.

Michigan
Bob Kinsey
Owner, RKI Web Development

Their Google campaign adjustments reduced monthly budget by $700 without losing clicks. Remarketing and Bing campaigns have doubled PPC click-through rates, and Instagram followers have increased by thousands, with 300 more each month. The CEO is an expert in his field and truly delivers results.

RKI Web Development provides corporations with websites and technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

The initial goal was a Google AdWords campaign for a client. After working with Anthony [CEO, Clickflame], I realized that he really had a handle on the options for promoting and marketing websites. Our relationship has now expanded more into SEO and developing keyword verification.

The first thing they did was to change the way my campaign was set up to reduce the monthly budget while getting the same results. We then went on to eliminate negative or low-performing keywords.

The second project was a remarketing campaign, where anybody visiting the site using a Google asset continues to see the company name popping up perpetually. Then we went into the details of setting up our websites for the best performance results and Google ranking. It’s a pretty extensive process.

They're also doing local SEO marketing for me, getting citations, and increasing our site’s visibility in business directories, etc. They place blogs strategically to get more views and traffic. Anthony's doing some Instagram marketing to draw followers away from a competitor and win them as customers.

He’s done user testing and diagnostics for me, as well as advising on information architecture. First-time visitors don’t always know what the website does; there needs to be some introductory information. But we both feel that the site goal is to sell products and make purchasing quick and easy. He has an idea to make both goals accessible easily from the home page, and we’re in the midst of making those changes.

They’ve done half a dozen projects for me, including with Google and Bing. One of the larger, more complicated projects was product loading for a women’s clothing line.

Anthony has a number of people on his team. I get monthly reports from the team members who do local SEO, but I’ve mostly worked with Anthony.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

I think I found them through an ad on a job board. I could tell that he knew what he was talking about.

I personally have a high standard for the work I do for my clients. So I don’t want to work with people who can’t deliver. A lot of people claim they can do the work but it’s often obvious that they can't. When I find people who can truly follow through, I want to stick with them.

I noticed that what he said not only made sense, it worked. I tried his suggestions out and kept getting better results. Right from the beginning, it was clear to me that his solutions would work.

I’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in November 2016.

The best metric I can share is that they reduced our Google campaign budget of $1,500 to $800 without losing any clicks or impressions.

Our remarketing campaigns are doing great, and they don’t cost us a lot. After about a year, our CTR [click-through rates] are now improving each month. Organic search used to bring in the most clicks, but now our PPC [pay-per-click] CTR has almost doubled to surpass the organic rates. Our Bing campaign had similar CTR results at a very low price.

As far as social media goes, Clickflame has catalyzed more activity than ever before. Instagram isn’t directly tied to conversions, but we have 3,500 followers now and used to be in the hundreds. We see about 300 new followers a month.

Our Instagram campaign against our competitor is gradually gaining ground. This competitor has a 50% visibility, and ours is at 15%. They have 35,000 people contributing, posting, and logging in from different places, so we need to have the right strategy to even compete. I was down to number 3 and now am at number 2, so we’re slowly getting to that point.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate by phone, Skype, and email. Sometimes we do team sessions and we go over analytics they’ve provided.

Anthony and I usually collaborate weekly. We have a couple hours’ worth of discussion, and I get ideas to keep me busy for a while. He’s very approachable and takes good care of me. We’ve grown to be good friends from working so closely. He always seems to be available on weekends or whenever one of us gets an idea and wants to touch base.

Anthony’s very sharp and understands what his areas of expertise involve. He’s able to explain things, even though sometimes it goes past me. I like those kinds of people, because I’ve been doing this for 40–45 years and technology is nothing new for me. You can tell in a few minutes of talking with him that he really knows his business.

He offers a lot of options for driving traffic. A lot of people claim to be able to do that, but often they’re a waste of money because the results aren’t there. Anthony’s actually able to deliver.

I don’t have any ideas for ways they could improve. Anthony’s usually way out ahead of me and I have to catch up.

Overall Score They're good people.
    They keep improving and their ideas are well worth it, otherwise I wouldn’t stay with them. We’re making steady progress.

SEO and Web Design for Telecommunications Business

“They were able to grasp the concept of my business and how I wanted it to be branded.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Clickflame designed a WordPress website and currently provides comprehensive SEO services, including Google AdWords, backlinking, keyword research, content writing, and analytics.

Art Aquino
Owner, Art's Wired Electronics

Responsiveness, a personalized client relationship, and active communication fosters confidence in Clickflame’s ongoing service. Their analytics and SEO are effective, and have resulted in higher Google rankings and increased traffic. They continue to be an efficient and reliable partner.

I’m the owner and president of Art’s Wired Electronics, and we specialize in installing low voltage electronics. We do a lot of security camera installations in Chicago, apartment buildings, and high rises. We deal with ISP providers who put their internet into riser closets that are connected to cables and go into customers’ condominiums or apartment buildings. We go in and repair any wiring that’s been damaged or put out of place.

We’ve also worked on things like Navy Pier in Chicago, which is a big location that has a bunch of boat tours. We did all the internet wiring for the ticket booths for each of the ships. We also have a car audio division as the commercial side.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

We mainly needed to bring in the right type of clientele who has the money to pay for the kinds of services we provide. We were getting a lot of lower-end jobs, which caused our team to have to perform smaller tasks that barely paid them. Our team was capable of much more, so we wanted to pick up the pace by redesigning our website and gaining the benefits of effective SEO.

I had an older website that I designed myself, but I had limited knowledge. Clickflame redesigned my website on WordPress, and it looks much better now. I like to have rich content on my site, but they suggested that I keep it to a reasonable level. They helped me narrow down all the information from my old website, then added things where appropriate to enhance the overall balance. They’ve also provided blog and content writing.

They set up my site for SEO and made sure it adhered to Google standards under the newest algorithms, including mobile-friendly functionalities. They were able to do Google AdWords for me, which I’ve since seen an influx of business from.

I’d been working on my keywords for some time, but just wasn’t doing it right. They worked with me on those and also set up backlinks, helped me set up blogs, and put other information out there which helped me climb the keyword ladder. They were able to differentiate between longer-chain and more specific keywords, target what was being searched for, then get me in front of the right audience.

They put different numbers on my website so we could both track what was coming in. They set up a calling system that I’m able to answer at any time so I never miss an client opportunity. Conversations are recorded, so I’m also able to go back to them for reference.

I gave them some images of work I’d done for the website, and they also included me in website design by letting me go into Adobe Stock and choose photos. After they provided me with some pointers to keep my budget down, they uploaded those images for me.

They also made sure that I show up correctly on hundreds of websites and directories, including YellowPages.com.

RayLynn [Client Care Manager, Clickflame] was assigned to me, but whenever I needed to reach Anthony [CEO, Clickflame], he was always available and willing to speak with me.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

A sales representative from Clickflame had called me and tried to get my business for some time. I’d just taken on some new employees, so I needed to get more work. When Clickflame called me again, I decided to bring them on board. It was a good decision.

The price was high at first, which caused me to be skeptical. They charged me $5,000 per month for designing and setting up my website, updating SEO, making backlinks, blog creation, social media services, Google AdWords, etc.

We started working with them in June 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

I let them handle analytics, so I’m not heavily involved with the metrics. I do know that we’re seeing more traffic on the website according to monthly updates. They send me reports, and it’s apparent that things are moving in the right direction. I can see that I’m moving up the ranks in Google for organic keyword searches.

I’m happy with the results so far. We received 60 calls last month, but it’s come to the point where I can’t answer every call, so we’re setting up an automated system as a solution.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve had no issues with their project management. They’re always quick and responsive, and I’m able to reach Anthony if RaeLynn is unavailable. We don’t have any scheduled meetings, but they do provide me with monthly analytics reports. I get a call from RaeLynn twice a month to set up a date so we can discuss progress and plan for the future.

Their level of communication is unusual from a company that also provides such high-quality work. Anthony seems very busy, but he has a good team behind him. I enjoyed having someone I could count on to personally talk to if I had any concerns or wanted something changed quickly.

They don’t mislead their clients. They actually do what they say they’re going to do instead of just talking about it. I’ve been very specific with other people regarding changes I needed done to my website, and they still got it wrong. I didn’t have to worry about that problem with Clickflame.

They’re doing just fine.

As long as I see a return on my investment, I’m satisfied with their price.

Digital Marketing for Lawncare Business

"Clickflame helped me get into the top three results when searching for services in my area."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Clickflame helped a lawncare startup improve their online presence to attract business. They designed a website, selected a strong domain name, built keyword lists, and monitored site content.

Sean Hudgeonwardle
Owner, Grassland Landscape and Lawncare

The new marketing strategies launched the company into the top three local search results and attracted many new customers. Clickflame impressed with their quick response times and proactive, independent management. The agency's transparency and pragmatism set them apart.

I’m the owner of Grassland Landscape and Lawncare, and we provide landscaping and lawn maintenance in southern California, Los Angeles, and greater areas. We fluctuate between 1-10 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

I inherited the company from my grandfather, and I had to reboot it from scratch. It was basically a startup, and nobody knew who I was. Clickflame did my website and got my name out there.

They worked with me and guided me through every step of increasing my marketing presence. Nobody knew about my company or what we did until after Clickflame helped us. They built my website from nothing, and helped me get to where I’m at now.

They suggested a better domain name that was more relevant to my target audience, which helped with SEO. They helped put us in the forefront of our market by asking us in-depth questions about our services, then using this information to build a list of keywords that would put us at higher rankings for our area.

Clickflame also made sure I updated pictures and content in order to retain my audience’s attention. We have periodic conference meetings over the phone where I hand these assets over for them to use. They’re currently in the process of using new technology to develop another website for me, which will include things like an integrated calendar. I want my customers to be able to schedule appointments and pay online, so this will be a great service for my company.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

Clickflame actually found me while I was looking for a company to increase my web presence. I was contacted by Anthony [CEO, Clickflame], and at first, I was skeptical, so we started with a landing page on a simple WordPress site. Once they finished, and I saw I was showing up more in search results, I was willing to invest more with them so they could develop a better website for me.

I’ve spent about $12,000.

We started working together in January 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

Clickflame helped me get into the top three results when searching for services in my area, which is invaluable to me. I was receiving so many customers at one point, that I had to tell Clickflame to temporarily cease activity because I couldn’t handle the volume.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been really happy with everything they’ve done for me. It feels like they already know what needs to be done before I ask them to do it. Clickflame allows me the luxury of not having to worry about the details of my web presence, because I can trust them to take care of all of it.

The person on their team who monitors my account will address problems immediately if they arise. The only thing I have to do is keep track of emails and provide verifications, but they always inform me ahead of time how to handle anything they send my way. They’re really good at making sure I know what’s going on with my website, even though I’m not concerned with the day-to-day process.

I’ve worked with other providers, but I didn’t like them because of their vibes. Clickflame has always been very straightforward with me, and they’re not deceitful. What they offered me was realistic, which was a welcome change from the experience I’d had with other providers.

I don’t have any complaints. I’ve been extremely happy because my web presence is much stronger compared to others in my market. I’ve referred people to Clickflame, and they’ve also gotten good results. I hope they keep up the good work, and that nothing changes in terms of quality.

Overall Score Everything has been good. I haven’t had any problems, which is really rare.
    They worked with me on cost. It hasn’t been cheap, but I’m getting what I pay for. I get better results when I invest more money into the work.
    You can’t go higher than 5?

Digital Marketing for Moving Company

"Their communication and friendliness are most impressive."

Jun. 2014 - Ongoing

Clickflame built a new web platform for a local moving company. They provided SEO consultation, back-end development, and Facebook and Adwords marketing.

Spokane, Washington
Owner, Moving Company
Owner, Johnson's Hauling and Moving

Daily engagement rose from a few contacts a week to several each day, resulting in higher profits and staff expansions. Clickflame's responsive, personalized communication kept them ahead of the competition, and their explanations were always valuable and easy to understand.

I am the owner of Johnson’s Hauling and Moving in Spokane, Washington. My specialty is for local moves. I started the business 7 ½ years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

I wanted to get new clients without using Craigslist because on Craigslist, people want something for nothing. When I went to Anthony, the CEO of Clickflame I never experienced that anymore. People thought my prices were great.

He’s the one that built the website and gets me out there. Originally I bought a GoDaddy package and I had no clue about building a website. Clickflame literally took the stress off of me and also did our SEO. They built every single thing for me. They also contribute content to my site.

I just tell Anthony to make it happen, hand him the money, and he makes it happen. They were managing my Facebook for quite some time with another company and he’s going to take that over too. They also help with Google AdWords.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

Anthony called me up and asked what he could do to gain our business back. I’ve known him for about four years. He worked for another company and then he took me on as a side project. The first company we worked with went under and he kind of brought me into the other one. He always communicated with me and taken care of things.

$1,500 a month.

We started working together in June 2014 and the work is ongoing.

Everything has exploded. Since we came on with Clickflame, I’m averaging about five phone calls a day. Before I was averaging five phone calls a week. We’re getting constantly booked to the point now where I can pick and choose the jobs I want versus before I needed to take any job. We’re landing contracts, and now I’m looking at purchasing another truck to keep the guys busy and bring more people on. Clickflame has been a huge benefit to me.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been fantastic and are always on top of things. You can get a hold of Anthony no matter what, usually the same day. If it has been a couple days and he forget to respond back, he’ll apologize and explain why. Our communication is on a personal level, which makes you feel better.

Anthony keeps telling me we need to schedule a meeting for analytics, but I haven’t had time for that yet so I let him just handle it. I tell him if the phone stops ringing, then there’s a problem.

Their communication and friendliness are most impressive. Anthony’s taught me how to communicate with a customer and let them know everything that’s going on.

If you’re completely illiterate or clueless about something, they take care of it. They will find a topic that you know and relate it to that topic what they’re doing. I’ve spent 20 or 30 minutes on phone calls with him to get a better understanding. Anthony doesn’t make you feel like you’re just a customer or paycheck or make you feel dumb like some other companies do.

They’re doing very well now. If I’ve had any issues, the record has always been set straight or explained to me. I don’t have any areas they could improve. One time the billing was on a different date. I asked them on that one time and it was handled. Other than that, it’s all been pretty smooth sailing.

Overall Score Compared to the other marketers I’ve had, they’re 100% a 5 out of 5.
    I’ve never had a problem — it’s been fantastic and wonderful.
    I’ve checked around and some people are cheaper, but then you get what you pay for.
    They’re fantastic with their service and have great communication.
    Every time someone asks who handles my marketing, I tell them about Clickflame.

SEO and Content Marketing for Healthcare Consulting Firm

"Our rankings are better than they have ever been. They definitely exceeded expectations."

September 2016 - Ongoing

Clickflame created and now manages 3 sites for a healthcare compliance company. The team specifically worked on SEO, email and ad marketing, and keyword research.

Tustin, California
Ross Seymour
CEO, iHealthOne

The engagement's results are easily visible through an increase in site visitors, phone calls, and site rankings. Clickflame is very responsive and is able to make suggestions for improvements. They produce good results in an efficient manner.

I am the CEO of iHealthOne. We are a regulatory compliance consulting company for all healthcare professionals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickflame?

We wanted to improve our online marketing presence. I’ve worked with other providers in the past without very much success.

They built and optimized 3 websites for us. This included working on website optimization, SEO, email and ad marketing, call center support, etc.  They did keyword research as well. Anthony [CEO, Clickflame] would check in to let me know what they were working on and to make recommendations. I mostly let them do what they thought was best. We have a complaints service offering and audit protection as a software package they help with. Most recently, they continue to do SEO for our 3 sites, call center work, and email marketing.

How did you come to work with Clickflame?

I was shopping around for someone to help us, and they were the ones that seemed like the best choice based on price and package offerings.

We’ve spent $100,000.

We started working with them in September or October 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They’ve done a great job, otherwise, I wouldn’t still be using them. We have a lot more traffic being driven to our sites and have more calls coming in based on Clickflame’s work. Our rankings are better than they have ever been. They definitely exceeded expectations. We’re starting to expand the scope of what we’re doing, and they’re helping us in that process. Everything seems to be doing what we anticipated.

How did Clickflame perform from a project management standpoint?

They did better than I expected. We communicate mostly by email and phone; they’re very responsive. We met on site a few times in the beginning. We have weekly meetings with them.

They produce really good results and are very efficient and responsive. Marketing is a moving target, and Clickflame has been on top of things the entire time. We’ve been really happy with everything they’ve done.