Marketing services for a digital world

Clear Digital Advisors is a digital strategy agency that helps businesses and brands go-to-market in a digital world.  We provide digital strategy & content, digital marketing, and analytics & optimization services to large and small brands.

Radnor, PA
  • Radnor, PA 19010

Koi-Fly Creative Productions

Byrd Alley

Shreiner Tree

Digital Strategy for Web & App Development Agency

"Clear Digital Advisors works very well with our team."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Clear Digital Advisors was hired to provide digital strategy.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Founder, Byrd Alley LLC

The client has no hard stats or metrics but the client feedback has been very positive. They felt that the agency's project management capabilities were flawless and that they had a good amount of knowledge on the topic.

Byrd Alley is an internet development company. We specialize in the development of mobile applications and web applications for pharmaceutical, financial industries, and other industries as well but those are our two main verticals. I am the Founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Digital Advisors?

One was an internal challenge where we were looking for them to help us with the strategy of how to market ourselves and implement certain business strategies. Second, they helped us with one of our clients to help develop a digital strategy for them to promote their brand in a more efficient manner.

They came and interviewed us individually and together. They talked with the client and did research. They worked hand in hand with technologies that we implemented and what we had at our disposal to formulate something that would meet the client’s needs. They made sure it got through their legal and compliance departments and worked with us through the course of the project to make sure the end product met the requirements.

How did you come to work with Clear Digital Advisors?

They reached out to me on LinkedIn. I asked if we could set up a call. We had some mutual friends in common and we took it from there. I was very impressed with him on the phone - his knowledge, his work experience seemed to be in line with what we needed and the business type that we are.

How much have you invested with Clear Digital Advisors?

We have spent over $50,000.

We’re currently working with them now. We started November 2015.

Hard metrics are not what we’ve done through user studies and post-launch studies; the customer feedback is 90% of the feedback, and it has come back as very positive for our engagement.

How did Clear Digital Advisors perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is flawless. Clear Digital Advisors works very well with our team. They don’t miss deadlines and communicate where they are in the milestones in a very efficient manner.

What did you find most impressive about Clear Digital Advisors?

The amount of research they do in a specific area and their knowledge in that area is very difficult to find in this industry.

Are there any areas Clear Digital Advisors could improve?

Our experience has been very positive. Their role was met by what we set forth. I have no complaints.

They’ve always met the deadlines.
    They’re not the cheapest but not near the most expensive, and you get quality for your money.
    The deliverables are impeccable. They work with us on revisions.

Marketing Strategy for Media Company

"He’s [Clear Digital Advisors] always super responsive and really great to work with."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Clear Digital Advisors was hired to develop a marketing and branding strategy.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Stacey Grant
President and Executive Producer, Koi-Fly Creative Productions

The client is happy with how responsive the team at Clear Digital Advisors has been. They were able to provide a foundational structure to the client that is still beneficial.

I’m the president of a production company called Koi-Fly Creative Productions. Our company is based in West Chester, PA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Digital Advisors?

We just started in January 2016 and our organization was still in the early stages. We were looking for someone to help us with the initial marketing strategy. We had to figure out the basis of all of our mission, strategy, and marketing plan. Since we’re starting fresh, our team members have different experience levels.

Alex of Clear Digital was able to integrate the team. He helped us create our basic infrastructure: our original marketing structure, positioning statement, and where we were going to go in the future.

How did you come to work with Clear Digital Advisors?

They have so much experience in advertising. I worked in the advertising industry and I knew Alex. He headed up marketing and strategy for major advertising agencies. I knew he had a ton of experience and could help us do that stuff.

How much have you invested with Clear Digital Advisors?

We paid less than $10,000 for their services.

The project has been going on from February 2016 till now. I’ve touched base with him once a month since then. It’s ongoing.

I don’t think I have any hard stats but my team still references what Alex did all the time. They gave us the structure that we could go back to. We talk about the process whenever we were wavering on our strategy. It’s been one of the backbones of our organization as we’ve grown over the past year. There wasn’t a ton of deliverables that came out of the meeting, but I’ve always found them to be super responsive with any kind of needs that we had.

How did Clear Digital Advisors perform from a project management standpoint?

Awesome. I touch base with him here and there to see if we’re on the right track. He’s [Clear Digital Advisors] always super responsive and really great to work with.

What did you find most impressive about Clear Digital Advisors?

One of the best things was that Alex was able to help us to all see things on one level, even if our team members had very different levels of experience. That’s not an easy task when you have a production company and some people have a ton of production experience while others don’t. They have a way of doing that in a kind manner and delicately negotiated between different levels of experience. I was really impressed with that.​

Are there any areas Clear Digital Advisors could improve?

None. I thought they were excellent.

They never let me down.
    I think we got a lot more value than what we were charged.
    I couldn’t have asked for more.
    I’ll recommend them anytime.