Your Digital Marketing Partner

SILVER VERIFIED

Chair 10 Marketing leverages over a decade of vast pay-per-click experience to ensure your marketing budget is invested as efficiently and effectively as possible. Based in Seattle, a west coast hub of innovation, our knowledgeable team stays up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and developments so you don’t have to. We can take your digital marketing efforts to the next level.

2006
Seattle, WA
  • 4241 21st Avenue West, #202
    Seattle, WA 98199

University of Washington, The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, SkinSpirit, College Hunks Hauling Junk, 101 Mobility

PPC for Moving Franchise

“As long as I’m in business, I plan to work with Chair 10 Marketing.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing manages PPC campaigns for a junk removal and moving franchise. Based on Google Analytics and reports, they’re able to make adjustments as needed. They also established a local ad campaign.

Boston, Massachusetts
Dan Tereshko
President & Owner, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

Since Chair 10 Marketing came on board, cost per click has gone down, while the click-through rate, leads, impressions, inquiries, conversion rate, and revenue has gone up. They listen to their partners and are responsive to feedback. Their adaptability is a strength.

I’m the owner and general manager of a junk removal and moving company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

I wasn’t happy with my previous PPC service provider. I wasn’t getting the results I wanted and they were too expensive, so I started looking for another partner.

They optimized our PPC campaigns to drive leads in a competitive market. They take ad copy from our corporate’s marketing team. Then they did some AB testing to determine what was being received well. Once we had that data, we decided what ad copy to use.

They use Google Analytics, and the reports I provide come from a proprietary software system.

I sent a lot of our metrics to Chair 10 Marketing, and they were able to make bid adjustments. For example, if we were underperforming in a certain zip code, Chair 10 Marketing focused on targeting those areas.

They set up Google’s local service ads. They took the reins on that.

I work primarily with Tanner, and he’s great. I’ve had a few conversations with Mark as well.

How did you come to work with Chair 10 Marketing?

I heard about Chair 10 Marketing from other franchisers. They were corporate’s preferred vendor.

The management fee is $299 per month plus 2%–3% over $2,500 spend in a month. My average maintenance cost is about $600 per month (approximately $16,000 total).

They came on board in March 2018 and our partnership is ongoing.

Our cost per click has gone down, while our click-through rate, leads, impressions, inquiries, conversion rate, and revenue has gone up. After about a year of fine-tuning things with Chair 10 Marketing, the campaign has been driving revenue. Each year we’ve worked with them, our business has grown by about 30%. As long as I’m in business, I plan to work with Chair 10 Marketing.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly conversations to improve our PPC campaign. I pull reports for them to review, and then we have a recurring call every Tuesday. We also communicate via email.

They’ve been adaptive and responsive. I set my expectations early on, I was clear on what I wanted to accomplish, and they have been able to deliver.

Not that I know.

You have to be actively engaged in your marketing campaign and communicate with your service provider. Be sure to give them feedback so they can make adjustments.

Digital Marketing for Community College

“They always communicate openly and are forward-thinking. They always bring new strategies to the table.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Digital Marketing manages digital marketing for a community college. In addition to creating PPC, they’ve written ad copy for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and streaming services

Olympia, Washington
Kati Sagawa
Director of Strategic Communications, South Puget Sound

After a multi-year engagement, Chair 10 Marketing continues to improve their processes, and effectively, increasing in the number of students that apply each year. The team works quickly and are flexible to ensure a successful campaign. They’re friendly and easy to work with.

I work at South Puget Sound Community College. We are a community college in Olympia, Washington, and we serve students who are either transitioning into the workforce with a certificate or professional technical degree or transferring to a four-year university.

I am the director of Strategic Communications. So I work on the marketing strategies, internal and external communications, public relations, web graphics, social media and kind of that whole gamut.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

We had all these ideas for advertising and wanted to get into new digital channels. We didn't always have the access or the time to explore different areas. That was about three and a half years ago and we've just evolved our campaigns with them over the years.

It's evolved over the years, which has been really fun. We started with social media on Facebook, a little bit of Instagram as well as Google PPC campaigns.

it seems to be working like we wanted. And then we kind of refined some internal processes where we kind of stepped up the game on our landing pages. So we were doing more tracking, integrating everything more on our side. And as that happened, we increased some of our budgets and Chair 10 Marketing was able to expand in those areas, bring on some YouTube ads. And then this past year, we decided to add Snapchat advertising and Connected TV and Geofencing.

we did a lot on this kind of streaming platforms during COVID-19, and it was nice that we were able to reallocate our budget there.

They manage all the ad content writing, we provide most of the creative work, whether they’re videos, graphics, or photos, they implement that and then we check to make sure it’s on-brand. Then they publish it, monitor it, and report on it monthly.

We obviously work together to set our campaign goals. At the end of each campaign, we’ve looked at the results and identified what we can improve upon the next year.

I work with two people — a senior digital marketing specialist has led the charge the whole time. We started working with just her, but as our needs and budget increased, they added an additional team member to support us.

How did you come to work with Chair 10 Marketing?

We worked with another media company that had worked with Chair 10 Marketing previously. As we revealed what our needs were, we let go of our previous partnership and worked with Chair 10 Marketing.

We did our request for proposal and Chair 10 Marketing, then came back very competitive with experience and all of the areas that we wanted to tap into.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with them in November 2016 and our partnership is ongoing.

We showed some great ROI and have gotten great results as far as the number of prospective students who are coming in through our CRM. Each year the results have gotten better and better.

They track where we are against our goals to make sure that we’re getting the conversions we’re looking for, and are looking for ways to improve.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're quick to respond and really agile because our needs change really, really quickly. And they always have been that they're reporting monthly and having in-person meetings with us whenever possible. They always communicate openly and are forward-thinking. The always bring new strategies to the table.

They've been very flexible, which is great. We have really transparent budget sheets. We talk about the budget every month and we look at how we need to shift dollars around. So they've been really flexible. If we get a Facebook ad with a series of negative comments, they'll take it down immediately and republish It's been really smooth and meeting all of our needs.

They’re really great people. I never feel like I'm being sold something. It's a relationship. They truly care about meeting our needs and goals.

They're just really down to earth, nice people. So I've definitely appreciated that the human aspect of working with them.

This is a huge stretch, but I'm always for constructive criticism. When we've had a support team member, that person has changed each year. And I know that the one who is helped us this year just left to pursue her master's degree. So that was a great thing for her, but that means that next year we need to onboard someone else and get them to know the ropes.

It would be nice to have a steady team for multiple years. But we've always had the same team lead.

If you need to do an RFP or an RFQ and just see what's out there and who's out there. I think that's it's just a great way to go because you'll see how competitive they are and that they really meet your needs.

Marketing for an Online Business Simulation Company

"The team at Chair 10 Marketing has helped significantly in the past couple of years."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing crafts and executes different marketing campaigns in various social channels for a business simulation provider looking to increase leads. The team works with Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Andrew Northrop
VP of Operations, Forio

Business has dramatically benefited from Chair 10 Marketing’s skilled expertise. The campaigns have impacted leads and sales. Their proactivity complemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a partner that genuinely cares about their clients.

I’m the VP of Operations at Forio, an online business simulation company. We work with a lot of MBA programs and corporate entities to develop business training simulations. We create simulations where people can experience what it’s like to work in the business before stepping into that role.

Through our company, customers can build their own simulations using our team. We also have simulations that are already established and can be resold.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

When we called on Chair 10 Marketing, our objective was to grow our lines of business and marketing efforts. We wanted to generate more leads across those lines of business.

Chair 10 Marketing helps with positioning our company through executing and strategizing campaigns. When it comes to simulations, people assume that it involves an algorithm that would attempt to beat the market. Since that isn’t what we do, their team worked on finding the right keywords and segmenting different markets. We focus a lot of our campaigns on Google, but we also use Facebook and LinkedIn.

There are team members that come in as needed, but our current account manager is Madeleine (Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Chair 10 Marketing).

How did you come to work with Chair 10 Marketing?

Our company was using another business that specialized in SEM, and it wasn’t going great. One of my co-workers said that his spouse had worked with Chair 10 Marketing previously. After that recommendation, we connected with them.

Each year, we spend around $110,000–$120,000. While there are the fees that go to Chair 10 Marketing, a bulk of the money is used to fund the marketing campaigns.

Our engagement with Chair 10 Marketing is ongoing. I believe it’s been around 18 months.

The team at Chair 10 Marketing has helped significantly in the past couple of years. Our business line for reselling simulations has grown to 30% this year. They’ve done an excellent job of isolating the segments.

Across the board, our leads have grown as well. We’re working on the sales conversion. We’ve also seen a significant increase internationally. We’ve been working with their team on different campaigns in parts of Asia. As much as 40–45% of sales are coming from international campaigns now. We’re excited about that success.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’re proactive. Before we have a call every two weeks, there is a set agenda. Madeleine is great at following up and making sure those tasks are accomplished. In between those calls, we get regular updates from Madeleine.

It’s tricky to find companies that understand different industries. The goal is to find people who speak the same language, but they don’t work in that space or market. Madeleine has made a remarkable effort to learn our business. She watches our keywords and leads to see what is working when we receive high-quality results. She also always asks questions in an effort to understand our business. With other vendors, we experienced a lot of lip service, but I think Madeleine has learned something.

There are always areas for improvement. With the lines of business we’ve worked on, there have been ups and downs in terms of figuring out what works. The custom simulation space is a difficult area to reach across web marketing, so that we would appreciate more advice from them in that area. A new set of focus, similar to consulting services that see what works, would be beneficial and prevent us from wasting more money.

Clients should be clear about how they measure success. Madeleine has been great in determining which leads are the best. We’ve received great ones, but also bad ones that have been a waste of our time. Make sure you’re looking at what you need to move your business along.

They're great.
    They could be more efficient.

PPC for a Moving Company

They marry your goals to the metrics and have a keen understanding of industry standards.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing implements PPC and keyword strategy to ramp up leads and generate conversions for a hauling company. They closely monitor the company's performance on Google and Bing to ensure visibility.

Orlando, Florida
Bill McKay
President, College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving Orlando

Chair 10’s work has positively impacted the client’s impression share. Thanks to them, the company enjoys increased conversions— demonstrated by phone calls and longer online engagements. Knowledgeable and respectful, the agency continues to deliver high performance metrics.

I’m the franchise owner of College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving in Orlando, Florida. It’s a hauling and moving company with over a hundred franchises across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

Over a decade-long partnership with our brand, Chair 10 has worked with our online campaigns through Google and Bing. We needed to maximize our online presence and manage our competition within the Orlando market.

Through PPC and keyword strategy, Chair 10 continues to target online prospects who use keywords for specific services. Along with conducting marketing campaigns, they also track our online performance to ensure that we have maximum web exposure.

They closely monitor our metrics to take note of the weekly peaks and valleys of our search visibility. They share our backend metrics with our in-house IT department so that we can track it more closely ourselves.

I’ve probably worked with around five different people. This includes Mark (Founder & CEO, Chair 10 Marketing).

How did you come to work with Chair 10 Marketing?

They had a long-standing relationship with the brand through their engagement with our other locations. Chair 10 was recommended to me by the performance team at College Hunks’ headquarters in Tampa. I was provided with a few options of vendors that they had worked with, and I chose Chair 10 Marketing because they seemed to have the best offering.

We’ve spent somewhere between $50,000–$200,000.

Our partnership began in April of 2016 and it’s ongoing.

We’ve maintained good metrics regarding our impression share of the marketplace. We’ve also experienced indications of improving conversion rate—instead of just clicks, we now receive calls and have prospective customers engaging on our online forms.

They’ve also managed our budget in an efficient and effective way by understanding that people don’t always search during the same hours of the day.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform well, because they approach projects as a team. Whenever I have a question or concern, I can always talk to the right people in their organization.

They’re very hands-on, and are willing to talk with you whenever you have a question. They’re also extremely accommodating of any desired adjustments. They provide respectful guidance as they’re able to explain their specialized procedure in a non-condescending way. They marry your goals to the metrics and have a keen understanding of industry standards.

Although it’s not a bad thing, they hesitate to aggressively pursue you to expand your budget. Sometimes that’s necessary to ramp up leads and generate more conversions, but I understand that not everybody has a vigorous business model. They do wonderfully within the scope of basic brand measures.

Not really, I think they’ll have an easy time working with them. There haven’t been any issues at all.

PPC Advertising for University

"They truly feel like an extension of our team."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing manages digital advertising for a large university. Their team builds, maintains, and optimizes multiple ad platforms including Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Seattle, WA
Marketing Manager, University

The university has seen an increase in the quality of applicants they are targeting. Chair 10 Marketing is always available and up for the challenge. Their team continues to provide quality content in a timely fashion.

As part of a university, our program for professional and continuing education expands the educational impact of the university, breaking down barriers so learners of all types can access quality opportunities that fit their lives. We offer nearly 100 certificate programs and more than 80 degrees. I am a marketing manager working specifically on degree marketing strategy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Chair 10 Marketing?

We hired Chair 10 as our exclusive digital marketing partner to execute all of our digital advertising strategies on Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

Our overall goals with digital marketing are to reach qualified prospective students and convert them to program applicants. Specific program goals can vary.

We searched online and used word of mouth referrals to create a pool of potential agency partners. We interviewed three agencies and ultimately chose to work with Chair 10. We found their pitch genuine and authentic and felt that they had the expertise to take our digital marketing to the next level.

Chair 10 builds, maintains, and optimizes all of our Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising. They bring new campaign ideas to our team and give regular updates on new features or changes across any of the platforms we use.

We work closely with a team of digital marketing specialists and a senior digital marketing manager. I am also in regular contact with the president and CEO.

We’ve seen an overall increase in the number of applicants to our programs, which we can partly attribute to Chair 10’s work. We’ve also seen an increase in conversion rates across many of our programs and improved click-through rates on our ads compared to previous years.

We also feel that Chair 10 has helped attract more qualified applicants for our programs. Ultimately we care more about quality than we do quantity, and we appreciate that Chair 10 understands that.

We meet monthly over the phone for campaign check-ins and once per quarter in person to talk higher-level strategy. The digital marketing specialists are quick to respond to questions via email and phone. I also know that the senior digital marketing manager and the CEO are always available to us. Overall I’m very impressed with the timeliness of the whole team and would describe our workflow as very effective.

We appreciate that Chair 10 dove in headfirst with our large and somewhat complicated account. The entire team quickly learned our business model and our large (and growing) portfolio of programs. They understand our brand and the value it has in our region and globally. They truly feel like an extension of our team.

We love working with Chair 10 and can’t currently identify any areas for improvement.

Digital Marketing for Construction Company

“They implement a data-driven approach that creates effective solutions.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing manages digital marketing, which includes SEO, PPC, and a website redesign. They write blog posts and work with content providers to improve online presence. The team also does reputation management.

Seattle, Washington
Program Specialist, Construction Company

Chair 10 Marketing communicates well, quickly responding to any concerns or questions. Their work has impressed stakeholders and resulted in increased leads. The team could expand to provide more services, but they’re reliable and do good work.

I’m a program specialist at a construction company that provides extensive services in the plumbing industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

Because we offer so many services related to plumbing, we have quite a few different types of customers to reach. We needed a partner to manage our digital marketing and help us optimize our presence in various different channels.

Chair 10 Marketing has redesigned our website, manages our SEO, and runs our PPC campaigns. They’ve also worked on a bit of video advertising as well. We underwent a process of overhauling the website and brought Chair 10 Marketing on near the end to put the finishing touches on the site and start building out the metadata. They’ve continued working on that to deliver more localized pages to drive traffic for specific keywords and geo-targeted searches.

For SEO, they’ve worked on blog posts, along with a video and photo content developer to improve our YouTube and Instagram presence. They track all of our reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau, responding to positive reviews and working with customers who post negative reviews to improve their experience.

We mainly interact with three people: the owner, an account manager, and another account person.

They were a referral.

So far, we’ve spent between $100,000–$250,000.

We partnered in May 2015, and the work is ongoing.

The plumbing landscape is competitive in our area, so Chair 10 Marketing helped us aggressively challenge our competitors and get more market share. Our website was underperforming in SEO and not ranking well on Google, but Chair 10 Marketing fixed that. They’ve done a stellar job of increasing our leads, which has impressed internal stakeholders. We recently launched one of their new campaigns at the beginning of July, and we already see good results.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve never had a communication issue with Chair 10 Marketing. They typically respond to our concerns within a few hours. They were a few days late with a large project we asked them to do, but we were highly pleased with the final deliverables.

They implement a data-driven approach that creates effective solutions.

They aren’t yet big enough to cover all of our digital marketing needs, like videography. However, if they offered those services, we’d definitely use them.

I don’t have any advice.

Overall Score They haven't ever let me down.
    They aren’t the cheapest, but they’re not the most expensive.

Digital Marketing for Home Furnishings Franchisor

“Although Chair 10 Marketing has a national presence, they’re small enough to deliver a personal, intimate feel.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Chair 10 Marketing runs all advertising and SEO operations for a nationally-franchised company. Their efforts aim to increase online presence and include blogs, social media ads, and search result management.

West Berlin, New Jersey
Bob Lewis
CEO, Closet & Storage Concepts / More Space Place

The marketing efforts captained by Chair 10 Marketing led to direct increases in time-on-site, conversion rates, and other company website analytics. The digital expertise and personal attention to detail inspired confidence and built trust in their abilities.

I’m the founder and CEO of Closet and Storage Concept and The More Space Place. All of our locations offer the same services, but we operate under two different brand identities depending on what part of the country we’re in.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chair 10 Marketing?

We felt that our prior digital marketing provider was not keeping up with new trends and technologies. Our goal was to update our marketing for the digital world, as well as to find a partner who would be able to support us as we grow into a national company.

Chair 10 Marketing manages both our advertising campaigns and SEO and SEM efforts. They make posts across our social media profiles, run our blog, and manage all of the various directory listings that make sure our franchise locations are accurately represented on different search platforms.

We work with about 7–8 people at Chair 10 Marketing. I work primarily with Mark (President & CEO, Chair 10 Marketing), but our franchised locations, as well as our company-owned stores, work with any number of their team members. Each location has its own account representative.

How did you come to work with Chair 10 Marketing?

A smaller digital marketing company recognized that they didn’t have the resources for a project of our size, but recommended Chair 10 Marketing as an option with the ability to support all of our national locations.

We began working with Chair 10 Marketing in January 2013 and continue to work together.

We’ve seen a positive change in all of the analytics we track since beginning to work with Chair 10 Marketing. We see those improvements through our own CRM system as well as from Google Analytics. Month to month, we have seen growth in all of our inbound leads as well as time-on-site and originating URLs, click-through rates, and conversion rates from our advertisements.

How did Chair 10 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Chair 10 Marketing has been excellent to work with. They’re extremely thorough in laying out the scope of work all the way from the proposal to creating the campaigns, launching them, and then tracking their performance.

Although Chair 10 Marketing has a national presence, they’re small enough to deliver a personal, intimate feel. It is very important to me that they pay attention to our project with the level of detail that we require, and they completely deliver that ability.

No, nothing comes to my mind.

I would say that you really want to avail yourself of their ideas and trust Chair 10 Marketing’s recommendations over your own instincts. It’s important to bring a fresh perspective when listening to a digital marketing partner like them because their ideas are uniquely tailored to the digital space.

SILVER VERIFIED