Product Design - iOS, Android, and Web.

Product Planning, User Experience, Interface Design, Development

We are a tenacious group of designers and developers who are looking to help invent and improve products. We are a relationship driven team, and we desire to work with people who prefer conversation over presentation.

This site is a living document of our work, ideas, and abilities. It will change frequently so keep in touch.

West Lafayette, IN
  • 107 North Chauncey Ave
    West Lafayette, IN 47906

Twiddy.com Passageways.com

iOS Mobile Development for Package-Software Company

“The only surprises when working with Cellaflora are of the good variety.”

Cellaflora developed the iOS versions of 2 software applications created by the business. The project involves backend coding and frontend implementation of the provided design assets.

Lafayette, Indiana
Paroon Chadha
CEO, Passageways

The products developed by Cellaflora have become a source of growth for the business, with new users signing up every day. Their clean and intuitive interfaces have received great feedback. Moreover, the team was commended for their honesty and commitment to the task.

We are a package-software development company. We have designed an employee portal solution as well as a board portal solution.

I am the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Cellaflora?

We needed mobile development resources. We have a web development team in-house but not a lot of mobile development experience. Working with Cellaflora was a way of leapfrogging this and producing mobile apps for our software. Cellaflora has helped us create the mobile versions of two different pieces of software designed by our company.

Cellaflora developed iOS apps for us. They were in charge of both the frontend and backend portions of the project.

How did you come to work with Cellaflora?

I found them on the web. I had also heard about Cellaflora from people with whom I worked in the past. I was using a firm in Indianapolis and was unhappy with their work. I reached out to Cellaflora and had a first meeting with them. I liked how they thought and how they approached mobile development. I decided to hire them as a result.

The annual development cost is $120,000.

I have been working with Cellaflora for almost two years. The collaboration is ongoing.

Cellaflora has produced an amazing software which became a growth engine for my company. We've continued to sign up more customers through it. People have appreciated the clean and intuitive interfaces which Cellaflora's products seem to have. This has become a hallmark of our mobile presence as well.

What distinguishes Cellaflora from other providers?

I have appreciated their reliability. If Cellaflora's team promises to do something, they will do it. We were also told upfront about any technical risks. Cellaflora is made up of smart people. They're aware of the fact that they're very good and are very selective as a result. The only surprises when working with Cellaflora are of the good variety.

Is there anything Cellaflora could have improved or done differently?

Cellaflora is an expensive company. Cost is a factor that is typically improved, as companies scale up.

Overall Score No one is perfect, but they're very smart people.
    Cellaflora is reliable, but there have been times in which we didn't build the schedule that we'd have wanted because of their other engagements. However, if Cellaflora agrees to something, they will deliver.
    Even though they are expensive, if the client is looking to build a product for which quality is key, Cellaflora will deliver good service. This is why we chose them.
    I maintain several other relationships with contractors. I rank Cellaflora at the top of the list.
    I have recommended them in the past and some of my acquaintances chose Cellaflora as a result.

Development Work for Property Management Firm

“I can't think of anything with which we're unhappy.”

2015 - Ongoing

Cellaflora initially developed a web application for a property management business. The team is currently redesigning a website where users can reserve vacation housing and skip the check-in process.

Norfolk, Virginia
Marketing Manager, Twiddy

The redesigned site is completed and currently pending for launch. User feedback has been positive regarding its visual elements and performance, and Cellaflora receives excellent remarks for their professional services and technical expertise.

Twiddy is a property management company on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We operate more than 1,000 vacation rental homes, which range from four-bedroom beach boxes to 28-bedroom special event homes.

I was initially the SEO [search engine optimization] specialist, but I've come to handle everything web and digital marketing-related in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Cellaflora?

We try to deliver hospitality services in the best way possible. The best thing we could do in order to enhance the clients' vacation time is to give them more time. Our aim is to help people plan and provide direct access to the home status, skipping the check-in process. This approach is aimed to help families start their vacation sooner.

Cellaflora initially worked with us on an app project. Within the early stages of our project, we liked the communication so well that we decided to outsource some other web-based projects to them. They're working on our e-commerce site through, which we make rentals and sales, redesigning it.

How did you come to work with Cellaflora?

I searched in numerous places, looking initially for a local vendor. I reached out to some people in the design world whom I follow on social media and asked for help. I talked to perhaps a dozen companies, narrowing our choice to Cellaflora, which had the best approach during our conversation.

The annual cost of their overall services is between $100,000 and $1 million.

We started working with Cellaflora in the summer of 2015. They've been very helpful to us, and we will continue to use them for other projects. Given the changes our company has gone through, we will become more engulfed in technology. We're not a software company, so it doesn't make sense for us to hire 10 to 20 programmers. We plan to keep Cellaflora on a retainer in the future.

The site hasn't been launched yet, but I'm happy with how it turned out. It looked and worked great during our tests. We're planning to present it to some loyal users and get their feedback.

How did Cellaflora perform from a project management standpoint?

Everyone from the Cellaflora team has been professional, taking our business into account and providing a fresh perspective that we may not have considered.

What distinguishes Cellaflora from other providers?

They're very smart people, not just from the programming and design perspective. The way in which they've approached our particular business has been refreshing. We haven't seen this in every relationship.

Is there anything Cellaflora could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything with which we're unhappy.

They've been ahead of schedule.
    There haven't been any cost surprises.
    I've recommended them to other people who needed help with their projects.