We create and maintain robust Android and iOS apps

Brazilian mobile software house that deliver customized projects and outsourcing.

We create and support custom Android and iOS applications for middle and robust digital companies that outsource their demand with us.

Actually one of the most large mobile expert organization in South of Brazil. In 2017 we was internationally recognized as Top 3 Mobile Development Firms at Latin America.

More than 80 projects delivered and 90 million downloads in brazilian application stores.

Maringá, Brazil
  • Av. Arquiteto Nildo Ribeiro da Rocha, 3853
    Maringá, PR 87060390
    Brazil

Oi, Cinesystem, Baixaki, Rede Massa, Unicesumar, Cocamar, Woods.

Sales Platform Mobile App Dev for Electronics Company

"We've effectively reduced our transaction costs."

Feb. 2018 - June 2018

Capptan developed an e-commerce sales platform in the form of a mobile application, working first on the prototype, then the analysis, and finally the MVP.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Lucas Andion
CIO, Redeflex

The application is currently in deployment after being beta tested and receiving good feedback. The team built an app with effective functionality that has reduced customer waiting time and slightly increased sales.

I'm CIO of a company specialized in the marketing of electronic products focused on cellular telephony. We use point of sale terminals to distribute our products and services to more than 80,000 customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capptan?

We hired them to develop a new platform for sales of our products through a mobile application.

Innovate in the distribution market of our products by reducing the cost per transaction.

We sought companies that could serve us with quality, speed, and fair prices. Capptan proved to be the best prepared for the challenge.

We started the project using agile methodologies, transforming our initial idea into prototypes over a 10-day period. The analysis steps were performed in two weeks, and by day 45, we had the first MVP. Some adjustments were made and two months after the start of the project the beta test was performed. We're currently in the deployment phase for all the organization's customers.

The team included a project manager, two analysts, one QA professional, and four developers.

By offering a 60% margin increase for customers using the solution, we've effectively reduced our transaction costs. Some of the services reduce the waiting time for solving common problems. The in-app e-commerce functionality has brought a small increase in sales, so we're creating exclusive promotions for selling chips and other products.

Through the use of common tools, the entire project was managed with the same agility with which it began.

Their agility and commitment to deadlines.

We're currently working on improving our digital payment processes and including new products for sale in the application.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    All deliveries were done on time.
    I've already recommended them.

Application Development for Software House

"Their frontend development skills differentiate them."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Capptan developed a robust application for sanitation services capable of absorbing a scalable architecture with Agile and incremental delivery cycles, using Swift 3 and Objective-C.

Maringa, Brazil
Project Manager, Software House

The last versions in production had no crash errors and the adhesion to the application grew by approximately 25% per week. Overall, the error and rework rate was very low. The app also has 4-star ratings in stores.

I’m the project manager of a software house that has several segments, essentially being a factory of projects and software molded to meet market needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Capptan?

The objective of the project was to develop an application that promotes automation and agility to users of basic sanitation in Brazil, thus providing services that were previously promoted in location and can now be performed from anywhere.

Capptan developed a robust application capable of absorbing a scalable architecture with Agile and incremental delivery cycles. We use Swift 3 and Objective-C and have about 5 developers on board.

How did you come to work with Capptan?

They had already carried out large projects and their apps have good reviews in stores. We did a proof of concept with them for the customer and it was quality work, so we chose them.

We have spent over $100,000.

We started working together in 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

According to the Fabric tool, the last versions in production had no crash errors and the adhesion to the application has been growing by approximately 25% per week. Overall, the error and rework rate has been very low. The app also has 4-star ratings in stores.

How did Capptan perform from a project management standpoint?

We used an Agile development style and they delivered on time and within budget.

Their frontend development skills differentiate them.

They should increase the number of automated tests.

Android App Dev for Transportation Company

"They have very good client communication .... Capptan accomplished everything we needed."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Capptan developed an Android app including features for tracking delivery routes, task management, and image and documentation transfers. The team also provided ideas to complement the product.

Administrative Assistant, Jaloto

The delivery drivers enjoyed the bug-free app and even requested more features. Capptan gave a well-rounded approach to the project by focusing on understanding and improving the product. They had clear communication, provided weekly updates, and met all deadlines.

We are a 20-year-old company providing food transportation in Brazil. We have over 200 trucks and work within the Paraná state. I am an administrative assistant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Capptan?

We were looking to create an application that would better integrate drivers with the administration process of the company. It would give them a better overview of the hours driven and tasks they had during journeys. We looked at multiple development companies, but it was a challenge to find one locally who specialized in mobile apps.

Capptan developed an Android application for tracking haul routes. It allowed drivers to send documents to the administration office. This used to be done by paper, but we’ve made a feature for taking photos and sending the documents. Another feature involves sending feedback to the company on what we can improve.

Apple phones are too expensive for the Brazilian market, so we only developed the app for Android.

We worked with a project manager from their team and didn’t directly communicate with the developers. The other team members were copied on emails, but we only received replies from the project manager.

How did you come to work with Capptan?

We looked online for development companies and found Capptan. They were a local company, only five kilometers away from us, so it was easy to travel to their location.

Capptan’s work had a cost of $30,000 to $50,000.

We started working with Capptan in April 2017. They continue to work on updates for our app.

Drivers have been using the app and have requested more features for it. We wanted to first create an MVP [Minimum Viable Product], and for the most part, our users have liked it a lot. The goal was to make drivers adopt newer technology, and Capptan delivered the results we wanted. We haven’t identified any bugs on the app.

How did Capptan perform from a project management standpoint?

They sent us clear emails describing the deliverable and gave us weekly updates we could test. The features were delivered in the estimated time. Capptan did a good job of communicating and managing the project, as well as answering our questions quickly.

We also liked the approach they had for understanding our problem, what we could do better or differently as a company. Capptan had a lot of ideas which complemented ours.

They have very good client communication. I’ve talked to other clients of theirs and found that Capptan did an equally good job for them and for us.

Capptan accomplished everything we needed. I don't have any feedback at the moment.

Clients need to understand that weekly development is less common in our area, so the delivery of a project can be different.

They are punctual.
    Capptan is not that expensive. They're on par with the other companies we contacted.
    They are able to think about the scope and choose the best approach for reaching our goal, instead of delivering exactly what we ask for.
    They’ve done a great job.

Mobile Counterparts Developed for Telecom Firm

"The attention they gave me and the clarity of the app was impressive."

Feb. - May 2017

Capptan developed Android/iOS apps meant to let users to easily access their billing info. The solution features data collection, call monitoring, and SMS analysis.

Founder, AGT Digital

The Android app launched to positive user feedback, facilitating a rapidly growing customer base. The Capptan team was dedicated, detailed, and clearly dedicated to project success.

AGT is a startup software telecom business. Enterprises have a lot of mobile lines, some with as many as 100 to 600. My software scans the bill and gets information about each line the enterprise has. This "bill analyzer" uses the data to reduce the bill's cost. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Capptan?

The business is growing fast, and I hired them to develop a mobile app so my customers could see their data information on their phones.

We didn’t have a mobile app, only a desktop application and the core business. The app can monitor the duration of the calls, SMS, and data consuming. Every time a customer opens their phone, the app collects data in real time and adjusts what the bill might be. Capptan built both the Android and iOS versions at the same time.

I interacted with three people, who all had ideas for me. I also talked a lot with their software engineer about my requirements.

How did you come to work with them?

I looked at two other agencies, but I went with Capptan because of a friend’s recommendation.

We spent $60,000 on the project.

We started working together in February 2017, and the project was complete in May 2017.

We've only launched the Android version, but our many users like the app a lot and we're happy with it. The iOS version is working too. Our customer base is growing fast in both platforms.

They promised me a specific time for the release, and they delivered on that promise. I gave them five months to complete the apps, but they got it done in three or four months.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We had contact regularly and they gave me so much attention. We communicated by WhatsApp, email, and phone.

The attention they gave me and the clarity of the app was impressive. I’m very happy with their work.

It’s excellent.

Mobile App Development for Brazilian Fitness Company

"...I'm impressed by how much they care about me. I'm not just another company to them."

Capptan developed an Android application from scratch for a fitness company based in Brazil. The application allows users to access personalized training programs.

Maringá, Brazil
Julia Pedrosa
CEO, SmartCoach

The client was impressed with the level of interest and personal care Capptan gave to them. They worked within the client’s small budget and delivered the app before the deadline. Capptan also worked with the client to help market the app to its existing users.

I'm the owner of SmartCoach, and we provide training prescription services for people all across Brazil. Athletes contact us, we evaluate them to see what kind of a structure they have for exercising, and then we prescribe workouts for them. Our app allows them to access the training.

What challenge were you trying to address with Capptan?

We hired Capptan to develop our app from scratch.

Capptan handled everything on the technical side of the app. I initially wanted a bigger app, but then learned it was going to cost too much. We reduced the app so that my customers would be able to see each kind of exercise and the training they have to do throughout the week or month. They can see a picture of the exercise and how many repetitions they have to do for each one. My customers have to pay a monthly fee to my company, and then they get free access to the app, which is available for Android. Developing the app for iOS was going to be too expensive.

Capptan also helped with the marketing a little bit. They provided some insights into what they thought I should and could do with my product. First, I offered the app as a tool to my customers. Now, I have an online service, and that's why I was able to expand my services to Brazil.

How did you come to work with Capptan?

I searched online for companies that built apps and received quotes from 3 different companies about their services. Capptan was the one that gave me most confidence because it felt like they cared about my project. Capptan took the time to understand what I did and explain how they could develop a better app than what I was originally thinking because my first idea was very different from the one I got in the end.

How much have you invested with Capptan?

I think I spent about $2,000.

I found Capptan, closed a deal with them 6 months later, and in less than 30 days I had the app in my hands. I'm still working with them on upgrades and updates.

I don't have any metrics. Only a few customers are using it, but so far everyone who uses it likes it. They say it's pretty and easy to use, and they can use it offline, which is nice because the Internet in Brazil is not that great. They can download it at home, and then use it at the gym.

How did Capptan perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven't had any issues with timelines, language barriers, or deadlines. In fact, Capptan has delivered work before their deadline. Every time I've had an issue, I've had a response within 12 hours.

What did you find most impressive about Capptan?

Capptan's best characteristic is their interest in my project. I know it's a small project compared to what they've done in the past, but I'm impressed by how much they care about me. I'm not just another company to them. The first time I visited them, they took the time to understand what I did and how they could develop the best app they could for my budget because I didn't have much money. That stood out to me.

Are there any areas Capptan could improve?

I wish Capptan had lower prices, but their work is worth it.

This rating is just because I needed to make the most out of the limited financial resources I had.

Mobile App Development for Brazilian IT Firm

"It’s like they can read your mind and give you everything you want."

Capptan developed an iOS and Andriod mobile application for an ERP software company that allowed its customers to access their unique system on-the-go.

Marketing, IT Software Firm

Capptan was able to deliver the finished product from scratch ahead of schedule. Customer feedback was unanimously positive, citing a user-friendly experience utilized by 90% of its existing client base.

We are a technology company that works with system development and websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Capptan?

We have a management system. It’s an ERP, a management system that we sell to other companies. It’s ours, and we sell it or rent it every month. We needed a mobile app for this system. The app was not about making more money, it was about making our customers’ lives easier. They already have the system on the computer, but we wanted them to have it on their cell phones so that they could do things faster.

We provided Capptan with the information they needed and they did all the development part. We provided them the information about the system, our business rules, those kinds of things. They didn’t actually do the marketing, but they have the capability. Capptan also did some consulting for us. I’m pretty sure the app is for both iOS and Android because I have a lot of users for the system, about 5,000 or 10,000 users.

How did you come to work with Capptan?

I googled that I wanted to do a mobile app. Based on my search results, I talked to 3 other companies. I felt more confident about hiring Capptan because they were faster. While their price was not the lowest, it wasn’t the highest either. From our initial conversations, it was like they knew what they were doing.

I’m not sure exactly when this project started. It was less than 50 days—maybe one or two years ago. Because I am responsible for all the commerce—a lot of projects go through me—I don’t know for sure.

How much have you invested with Capptan?

We’ve paid between $50,000 and $60,000 for their services.

I don’t know any numbers. What I know is that all of our clients, around 90%, use the mobile app as well as the system. They really like it because it’s now easier to use the system. You can have control even if you’re not in the office. It’s a strong, well-developed app.

How did Capptan perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very fast. They finished the app before the deadline actually. I was concerned that the product wouldn’t be so good. If you have a deadline, you expect them to meet the deadline or even be late. They went ahead of it. So, I was kind of scared that the app was not going to work, but it did. It was perfect. It was amazing.

What did you most impressive about Capptan?

I was amazed by how fast they were able to finish the app. Plus, they know what they are doing. It’s like they can read your mind and give you everything you want. It’s like they’re telepathic..

Are there any areas Capptan could improve?

There were other people involved in the process. But for my part, no. Everything was okay for me.

They are so great with deadlines. It was the best part.
    I was very happy with the results. It was worth it.
    I refer them to my clients and friends all the time.