Hire In-Demand Skills, On-Demand

Gold

Capital Numbers is a D&B accredited, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified global solutions provider with 400+ in-house, full-time experts. Our clients include Reuters, Conde Nast, AppDetex, Equipo, University of Colorado, Credit Sesame, Grey Digital along with hundreds of Small Businesses, Silicon Valley Founders, and Agencies worldwide.

YOU CAN TRUST CAPITAL NUMBERS!

We work with all major technology stack, including front-end and back end. Our hourly rate ranges between $15 - $25 per hour for project-based work or, you can hire full-time developers for even lower prices, which usually results in savings of about 70%.

WHAT WE DO

Custom Software Development: Our development team can help you throughout the whole development cycle.

➋ Web Development: We specialise in the development of large and medium-sized sites, web applications, and portals with complex and rich functionality. We can even work as your extended development team or, provide turnkey solutions.

Mobile Apps: We deliver world-class, innovative, and engaging native iOS/Android apps or hybrid apps.

AWARDS

➊ 2018 - Financial Times "Asia Pacific Top 1000 Companies."

➋ 2017 - Dun and Bradstreet "Leading SME of India.”

➌ 2016 - Deloitte "50 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies."

NEXT STEPS?

We’re actual humans here on the other side 👋Send us an email to [email protected] (12 hr response guaranteed!) or, schedule a no-obligation online consultation at a time of your convenience by visiting talktocn.com.

Kolkata, India
  • Mani-Casadona IT Building, East Tower, Unit No 8E4, 8th Floor
    Kolkata 700156

Thomson Reuters, Grey Advertising, Conde Nast, Digital Marketer, Boston Children's Hospital, Mount Sinai, Walmart (Flipkart), Credit Sesame, Harvard University, Duke University, AT&T, Dell, Land Rover, My Payment Systems, and Doosan.

Boston Children's Hospital

Boston Children's Hospital is a 404-bed comprehensive center for pediatric health care. As one of the largest pediatric medical centers in the United States, Boston Children's offers a complete range of health care services for children from birth through 21 years of age. Boston Children's Hospital pushes the boundaries of what's possible through clinical care and medical breakthroughs that save lives and transforms how health

care is delivered around the globe. The site is built on WordPress, using MySQL, jQuery, and other technologies.

Tech Stack: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Reuters

A venture of Reuters that provides comprehensive business development solutions, empowering small and mid-size law firms to successfully build their brands & connect with legal consumers to grow their practice. They have partnered with Capital Numbers to develop numerous websites using WordPress and Divi Themes.

Tech Stack: WordPress, Divi, CSS3

Vogue India

Vogue India is a fashion magazine brand and it is the Indian counterpart of the popular magazine Vogue. The website showcases and focuses primarily on the latest fashion trends in India in terms of various fashion categories like clothes, accessories and many more. The purpose of this site is to attract the user to subscribe to Vogue magazine issues and their newsletters.

Tech Stack: WordPress,

jQuery, HTML5, CSS

GQ India

GQ India is the India edition of the globally famous Men's fashion magazine from Conde Nast Publications. The website showcases and focuses on the latest fashion trends in India and the world in terms of various fashions related to men. The purpose of the site is to attract users to subscribe to magazine issues and their newsletters.

Tech Stack: WordPress, jQuery, HTML5, CSS

Healthcare Coordination Platform

The objective is to simplify care by empowering care teams with a care coordination platform that is built on the central tenets of risk stratification, needs assessment, care plan design, patient engagement, and outcomes measurement. Hospitals and clinics can register themselves in this application and use it for maintaining and managing patient details. Doctors can also register in this

application.

Tech Stack: PHP, Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, Silex, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Life and Health Insurance Application

This application is for Life & Health insurance. Here user can register as an agency or user itself. There are different types of plans. According to that user, can access the system. In the admin section, there are three types of users i.e Super Admin, Channel Admin, and Subchannel Admin.

Tech Stack: PHP, Laravel 5.6, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5, Sass/Scss

Doctor's Appointment Application

This application helps to manage and book a doctor's appointment online. One can come across profiles of the doctors and other crucial information. Staff can also manage the profiles of doctors.

Tech Stack: PHP, CI, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Dynamic Website Generator from Facebook Page

This web application creates a website from a Facebook page and hosts it to a domain purchased by the user with all contents from the Facebook page including images and texts. There is a cron which runs and fetches the content from the Facebook URL and updates it to the new site.

Tech Stack: PHP, YII, WordPress, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Cab Booking Mobile App

This is a cab booking mobile app. The APIs in the application are created using the Laravel Framework.

Tech Stack: Laravel

Personal Professor Booking Application

This is a website for hiring professors for personal training. It is basically a booking application. Here, the user can select his/her subject of interest and then can select a professor and time slot when they will do conduct the training online. After that, the user will have to pay online on an hourly basis.

Tech Stack: PHP, Wordpress, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Application for Photo Studio

This is a web application for the studios. The photographers can upload photos of product and models. The QA team can check the photos and can approve or disapprove the photos or ask for a retake. The main modules here are Manage Operations Desk, Manage Copywriting Desk, Manage Organizations, Manage Vendors, Manage Agencies.

Tech Stack: PHP, Laravel 5.4, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Virtual Tour Application

This is a 360-degree virtual tour application for hotels and construction site. There are three types of users including Owner, Manager, Editor. As per their role they can buy a plan and create a tour, manage other users and configure the tour as well as follow the leads that they get from each tour. Tour can be public with YouTube like URL and you can share it on social media. You can embed it into your site or other

application. There is a super admin who is the owner of the application. He can manage all user tours etc. from the dashboard. This site is also multilingual.

Tech Stack: Angular5, JavaScripts, HTML5, CSS3, ES7, TypeScript, TSLint, Webpack,Multilingual

Online Personal Booking System

The application is an online booking system, enabling the user to schedule appointments and sell their products & services and make scheduling meetings effortless with an all-in-one simple booking page.

Tech Stack: PHP, Laravel 5.4, Vue.js, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5, Sass/Scss

Job Portal Application

This application helps to create resumes, gives tips on professional resume writing and vacancy notifications from trustworthy job boards.

Tech Stack: WordPress 4.5, WooCommerce, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Online Chess Learning and Playing Platform

The online chess learning and playing platform has been built upon Node.js, and the web services and templating are being handled by WordPress. The application has chess competitions, tutor-students class sessions, online payment gateway integration using WooCommerce.

Tech Stack: PHP, WordPress, MySQL, Node.js, WooCommerce, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Custom Payment Plugin

The plugin is used to prepare a custom payment gateway which is activated only after some specific predefined criteria are being matched from the user end. The payment will finally be made with the Stripe payment gateway.

Tech Stack: WordPress, WooCommerce, API

School Management System

This application is a complete set of school management system where super admin can add any students, teachers, read-only teachers, print users, school admin, etc. Students can read online e-books, complete assignments, ask teachers. Teachers can create assignments, write any books for the students, and can see the class details as well. Admin can also approve, create new users and role, etc.

Tech

Stack: ReactJS, Node.js, PostgreSQL

Cryptocurrency News Plugin

This Plugin fetches cryptocurrency information from various Crypto exchanges like gdax.com, kraken.com, binanace.com, bittrex.com, etc. It then stores them into the local database and posts them directly to Twitter and Facebook.

Tech Stack: WordPress, API, HTML5, CSS

Video Calling Application for US Law Procedures

This application helps in being a part of US court sessions through video calling. Attorneys can book video meeting with their clients. All courts have specific sessions and the court starts automatically depending on sessions. Four types of users are part of a court: Judge, Attorney, Kiosk, and Clerk.

Tech Stack: PHP, CI, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5

Ecommerce Application for Audio Video Equipment

This application is for a broker of used professional audio, stage lighting, and video equipment. Using this application, they can sell other companies’ equipment for them. They take care of all the shipping and customs & duties for the buyer and ensure every delivery and give warranties to their buyers. The website allows qualified sellers to sign up for a free sellers account and enlist Professional Audio/Visual equipment

they want to sell on this site at no cost to them. Once admin, the company, approves a seller account, the seller can log in the site anytime and enlist the equipment they have to sell. The can enlist one single item or a bunch of items.

Tech Stack: PHP, Laravel Framework (5.5), HTML5 , CSS (Bootstrap), MySQL

Image Hosting Website

This is an image hosting website. This project is completed for Photo Bucket Corp.

Tech Stack: PHP, Custom Zend, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

Online Classifieds Advertising Site

This app is a full PWA site built in Vue.js. It is primarily built on Vuex for state management. Vuex is very useful to hold all-state of this application. There are two types of signups (User, Premium user). As per the role, the user can view different sections of this application (e.g. The only premium user can create their own store and list down their product and service that he/she wants to sell public). The user can

globally create their own product range and service for sale. All users can set the offer and discount.

Tech Stack: Vue.js, Vuex, PWA, JavaScripts, HTML5, CSS3, ES7, ESLint, Webpack, Laravel, MySql

GeneratePress Redevelopment of Culinary Website

"Their developer did a great job."

Feb. - May 2019

Capital Numbers redeveloped a website using the GeneratePress theme following design specifications. They worked with updated code and improved the UX and loading speed.

Brisbane, Australia
Michael Pressey
Website Administrator, My Korean Kitchen

They measurably improved the site’s load speed for web and mobile with a corresponding boost in revenue. Capital Numbers’ developers provide effective tracking of their progress, and management-level resources are also accessible.

My Korean Kitchen features Korean food recipes with step-by-step photos. I am the website administrator, amateur designer, and developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

We hired them to redevelop My Korean Kitchen using the GeneratePress theme.

We wanted to improve our loading speed and our Google PageSpeed Insights score.

We did a lot of searching online for a company that could provide WordPress development services for an undefined scope and at an hourly rate. I interviewed a consultant at Capital Numbers and decided to engage a full-time developer from them, as opposed to getting a quote for a specific scope. We knew our scope would be too vague to be accurately quoted.

They redeveloped our website from its previous theme to GeneratePress. We specified the theme and general design. They developed our website using updated code and custom CSS and PHP functions, with a focus on UX to meet our specifications and improve the loading speed. We made many changes along the way.

Capital Numbers provided a full-time dedicated developer for three months, supported as needed by other staff for specialized services such as speed testing and advanced code functions.

Our load speed improved by over 50% and our PageSpeed Insights score went from 41 mobile and 65 desktop to 91 mobile and 99 desktop. This has improved the site’s revenue by about 20%.

They managed the project through Teamwork. This was very effective and allowed us to avoid trying to track down emails and rather focus on the tasks we assigned the developer. The developer kept us up to date with daily notes on his progress. We could also include his supervisor and technical advisor at any time with a simple tick box. We did request extra staff to support on some specific tasks that we knew our developer did not have experience in.

Their low cost and good support made the development very cost-effective. Their developer did a great job according to his experience level.

Capital Numbers’ developers and managers should be more proactive in suggesting alternatives or better ways to accomplish tasks. However, I expect if we had engaged them for project management as well, then their project manager would have handled those suggestions.

Overall Score Excellent systems, support and value for the cost.
    Very regular and reliable hours and completion of tasks.
    Excellent cost per hour for a developer of this experience level.
    Excellent work for the difficult (changing) scope we set.
    Will definitely recommend them to a friend.

Development Services for Event Equipment Rental Company

"Capital Numbers helped my vision come to life, providing affordable and skilled developers."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Capital Numbers assisted with developing new functionalities to a software platform. The team worked in the CodeIgniter framework. Their development services are ongoing.

Santa Barbara, California
Michelle Solmaz
Sales & Marketing Manager, Just 4 Fun Party Rentals

Business has grown consistently over the past five years. Efficiency and sales have improved, along with repeat clientele. Capital Numbers met expectations. Their responsiveness and dedication set them apart. Working with their patient team is seamless.

I’m the co-owner and designer at a party rental company. We rent event equipment and provide services for special events. I’m responsible for business growth, contracts, and design. I also am the designer for our software, having designed several applications.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

I’ve been developing this project for years. When my lead developer became sick, it was challenging to find a suitable replacement that had the required knowledge. Others weren’t interactive or affordable. Because my software was functional and I was already using it in a live setting, my challenge was to find a company that understood my needs from a design standpoint and knew how to do the work.

I wanted to add more capabilities to the software.

I researched companies that had developers for hire and were looking for work. I wasted a couple months with a company that took our money without knowing what to do. I was losing faith in finding a trustworthy company before landing on Capital Numbers.

I needed coding done in the CodeIgniter framework. My software is specific to my renting and selling needs. It has a robust inventory with a delivery management system. When I found Capital Numbers, their team took the time to review my project needs thoroughly before providing a developer.

While I mostly communicate with my developer, they have a full software development team.  If I have any barriers, I can bring in a manager that can help, and if my developer has questions, he has a manager above him. I’ve worked with several developers who are skilled in a variety of fields, and they help with any challenges the main developer has.

Capital Numbers helped my vision come to life, providing affordable and skilled developers. Our business has grown 30% year after year for the past five years. There are no errors in our system related to scheduling and delivery, which is common in our industry. We’ve improved efficiency & sales, increased repeat clients, and significantly decreased any costs associated with refunds or loss of inventory.

The developer is easy to work with, solving problems and working hard to understand my design needs. They’re also patient with my errors and design changes. When I had a communication issue with one of the developers, they switched me to someone else.

Whenever I need a cost, they’re great at giving a bid within a few hours. They’re responsive, and I receive what I expect from them. Their team lets me know if there’s any trouble.  We communicate over email, along with Google Hangouts and phone calls. Since they’re offshore, there is a minor language barrier, but we understand each other.

The way Capital Numbers does business is my favorite thing about them. I appreciate their team structure and believe that their communication is superior to other companies. The trust I’ve developed is hard to find and sets them apart from others.

There’s little to be improved. Overall, I’m satisfied with my choice in Capital Numbers.

Overall Score I am very satisfied.
    They are there for me daily.
    The price is affordable for me.
    The quality of their work is excellent.
    I would refer them to any designer.

Personal Website Design and Dev for Self-Directed Business

"They were very professional in every aspect."

Capital Numbers created a website based on specifications and a brief. They presented screenshots for iterations and feedback.

Howden, United Kingdom
Vincent Bryan
Director, V Bryan Ltd

The finished site met internal expectations and has generated positive feedback focused on its visual appearance and functionality. Capital Numbers provides effective one-on-one communication and responds promptly to address any issues.

I have an existing core business, but I was seeking to branch in a new direction.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

I wanted a new website to support my new business offerings.

I wanted my site to serve as a platform for collectors to store images and descriptions of those collectors' items, list those items on eBay, and record purchased items.

I searched the Internet to find a genuine provider of services and came across Capital Numbers.

I developed the specification and brief for the required site, describing in detail how it should look, what forms should be used, how screens should appear, how data should be processed, and so on. They read the brief and provided a fixed price.

We held several Skype meetings to discuss the specification and brief in detail so that the project manager and developers could better understand what was required. Once the brief was clear, the developers worked on and presented each screenshot. It was a very iterative process, which ensured that the concept and implementation were done correctly and that abortive work was avoided.

We worked with a project manager, who led a team of developers.

The site is now live and substantially tested and I will be marketing it shortly. In terms of the site itself, it looks and operates how I wanted it to. Capital Numbers met my expectations in their entirety.

There was very effective communication and workflow between myself and their team. They provided a portal to work through, which was very effective. All correspondence was through the project manager and when needed, directly with the developer. The project manager was always involved and aware of their progress. They promptly responded to all queries and any problems were addressed efficiently.

They were very professional in every aspect of the work. The project manager was very helpful and had time to discuss any concerns I had about the way the site was developing.

The site could have been developed more quickly, but I accept that the concepts are complex to grasp and translating them is not as easy as it might seem.

Overall Score I had to check and find errors, which could have been done internally.
    Work was slow going at times as they onboarded new teammates.
    The site was excellent value for my money.
    The work was of a high standard and met my expectations.
    I would refer them to anyone I know without hesitation.

WordPress Site Redesign and Dev for Blockchain Certification Org

"I am glad I found Capital Numbers and I credit them for a lot of the success I have had."

July - Aug. 2018

Capital Numbers designed and developed multiple websites within a long-term partnership. They built a WordPress site connected to an email marketing service with a focus on lead generation.

Miami, Florida
George Levy
Chief Learning Officer, Blockchain Institute of Technology

The launch of the new WordPress site has generated thousands of new email leads for the marketing database, including new contacts which have more than covered the cost of the initial development. Capital Numbers is a reliable partner who provides clear communication and is committed to results.

I am the chief learning officer for Blockchain Institute of Technology, an education and certification organization focused on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

I have used them for multiple web design projects spanning more than a decade, and they have become my go-to web development and online marketing firm. They have designed and developed multiple websites both for myself and for my clients.

In the redesign of my personal website, I wanted improvements to the visual aesthetics in order to promote my brand, while making the site very easy to update by myself. I needed it built using a CMS.

Our previous projects had been very successful, and they’ve always delivered excellent work at a very reasonable price.

They redesigned my website and built it using WordPress, which enables me to make updates to the website very easily. They also connected the website with my email marketing service so that leads gathered on the website could also be gathered in my email marketing database.

Capital Numbers had a primary project manager who supervised and led a team of other developers.

Since launching our newly redesigned website, I have added several thousand new email leads to my marketing database. I have secured multiple high-value business opportunities, including several contracts which have paid the cost of the website multiple times over.

The entire process was managed by a very engaged team lead. They used an online project tracking tool which tracked every step of the project, so I knew exactly what steps were being taken and what was missing on the path to completing the project. I received very good service and constant communication. It was very pleasant and professional.

They’ve demonstrated professionalism throughout my time working with them. I am glad I found Capital Numbers and I credit them for a lot of the success I have had in the web initiatives I have undertaken with them. They’re focused on delivering a great result and they truly care for my success.

No, I’m very satisfied. I want Capital Numbers to keep doing what they've been doing all along.

Overall Score Capital Numbers is my top choice for any web development project.
    They've always delivered on schedule and within budget.
    They're very reasonably priced.
    I have trusted them for more than 10 years.
    I always recommend them to anyone who asks.

Website Upgrades and SEO for Landscape Design Firm

"They exceeded our expectations."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Capital Numbers did web design and development for two websites. They work on layout and functionality and tailored the sites for SEO purposes. They added functionality and fixed issues.

Roy Kimchi
Marketing Manager, Pacific Outdoor Living

Their work increased the sites’ speed and drove significant growth in web traffic. Positive internal feedback focused on visual design as well as Capital Numbers’ transparent communication and accuracy.

I’m the marketing manager for a full-service landscape design-build firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

We hired them to help us make upgrades and improvements to our website.

We wanted them to provide good and reliable service.

We found them via a Google search and liked what we saw on their website.

We had several design, layout and function changes we initially wanted, and we later added new tasks to the project, including SEO. There were two websites and we had approximately 75 tasks for each site to go through. Capital Numbers followed our mockups and instructions well to increase our sites’ speed and add new elements. They assisted in debugging and fixing issues as well.

We had a project manager and a primary developer. Both were very responsive and provided good work in a rapid manner. We were very satisfied.

Our website improvements increased our organic traffic dramatically. We have many new leads coming in and we’re very happy with the overall results of the site. It looks great, it’s fast, and it performs very well. They exceeded our expectations.

Their workflow was very effective. We could easily communicate with them and our instructions were followed correctly.

They are very professional and they have a great team structure. I like that I always have a representative I can speak with and get my questions answered in a timely manner.

No, we had a great experience.

They were almost always on time.
    The cost was very affordable for the quality of work.
    Their work was great.
    I would definitely refer them to friends and colleagues.

Commercial Listings Website Dev for Real Estate Service

"Their timely communication and ability to address any issue quickly stood out."

Jan. - May 2019

Capital Numbers created web pages for commercial listings with support for user logins and content management.

Plainsboro, New Jersey
Frank Natoli
Owner, Procomlistings

They delivered the initial web page within the desired time frame and then created additional sites based on that framework. Positive feedback for Capital Numbers’ work focused on their effective communication and project management.

I work for a commercial real estate listing service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

We needed them to create several commercial listing web pages for several different US states and a home page.

We wanted several pages where our clients could log in and list their commercial properties for sale or lease.

We chose them based on their online reviews.

They first created a website dedicated to one specific state, then duplicated and modified that site for use with other specific locations.

We worked with a project supervisor.

The first website was completed and launched within six weeks, which was within our time frame. From there, we had Capital Numbers create three additional sites based on the outline of the first site they created.

The project went smoothly. All of our questions and concerns were answered quickly and all issues were addressed and adjusted. Their project supervisor provided timely updates and made suggestions for the best way to create the sites.

Their timely communication and ability to address any issue quickly stood out.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They're very professional.
    They always gave an expected time frame.
    Their cost is very reasonable.
    The quality is excellent.
    I would recommend them.

Web UI for Health Insurance Quote System

"They helped us deliver a product with great quality and reduced costs."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Capital Numbers did UI design for a quote generation app in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, based on a Sketch file. The designs were then linked to existing business logic for use by a sales team.

Ecuador
Xavier Villafuerte
CRM Senior Consultant and Business Manager, Innova IT

Their support optimized business processes by freeing in-house resources for other tasks, which helped deliver commitments to a third-party customer. Positive feedback for Capital Numbers’ work focused on their accountability and responsive communication style.

I’m a senior CRM consultant and business manager for Innova IT, an Ecuadorian Microsoft partner focused exclusively on providing IT solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. We not only customize Dynamics 365 CRM but design and create additional software to complement the model of our customers’ business processes in Dynamics 365 CRM.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

One of our corporate customers needed a web and mobile app for their enterprise salespeople, which would allow them to provide quotes. We asked Capital Numbers to help create the UI of the application based on the graphic design provided by the customer and created in Sketch.

We wanted to quickly create the UI so our developers could later link the business logic to the app. That business logic was created in a parallel effort using Microsoft C# as the programming language and SQL Server as the database manager.

We searched online for companies with expertise translating a graphical design into a functional UI created with HTML and CSS standards. We were impressed with Capital Numbers’ website and they quickly and gently answered all our questions.

They created a functional UI for the application in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, using a Sketch file as the main source of information. Our developers used that UI to link the business logic already created with other programming tools.

We worked with an operations manager, one project manager, and a group of developers. I served as the project manager on our side.

Their support allowed our teams to work in parallel on different tasks. This helped us accomplish our agreements with our customer. They helped us deliver a product with great quality and reduced costs.

Their project manager was incredibly open and accountable for the project. He was always ready to answer questions and provide solutions. In addition, their project control software was amazing and easy to use.

They stood out for accountability, responsibility, quality, and honesty.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Overall Score They're amazing partners.
    They delivered on time.
    The cost was perfect for the standard.
    The final UI was delivered according to the agreed scope.
    We will definitely recommend them.

Medical Website for Marketing Agency

"It was fairly painless to get in touch with their team."

Jan. - Mar. 2013

Capital Numbers created a WordPress site with a security stack. The website was built for a marketing agency’s client.

CEO & Founder, Marketing Agency

Capital Numbers delivered high-quality work within the discussed timeline. They provided frequent updates, being readily available and accessible. Expect a seamless workflow with Capital Numbers.

We’re a marketing agency that specializes in optimizing our clients’ online presence and building upon it with the right messaging for advertising channels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

We hired Capital Numbers to assist with a medical website. We needed help implementing WordPress and a security stack that would prevent hacks.

We wanted a website with a reliable security stack in place to prevent hacks and malware.

After selective research, we spoke to them on the phone several times. They answered all my questions regarding CMS and security.

Along with a security stack, we discussed with their team on what CMS would work best with the project. After providing their strategies, they began developing the site within our assigned timeframe.

We worked with a designer, developer, and project manager.

As one of the first websites we’ve developed, it provided a solid foundation four our expertise and high-quality design work.

Throughout the project, there were weekly check-ins. We used Basecamp for frequent updates and file sharing. It was fairly painless to get in touch with their team.

The systems that they had kept everyone on the same page. This was crucial in making sure the project was delivered on time.

At the time, I didn’t have any initial feedback for improvements. But I’m sure they’ve improved over time as they’re a forward-thinking company.

Overall Score They're a great team and a great company.
    I was always kept informed.
    The cost is very competitive.
    They deliver excellent front-end work.
    I'm very likely to refer them.

Website Updates and Security Measures for Law Firm Website

"Things just got done."

June - July 2017

Capital Numbers provided fixes and updates for a website and redesigned content. They also upgraded security measures for a vulnerable mail server.

San Jose, California
Andrew Cook
Owner, Law Office of Andrew Cook

Their work has improved the site’s security, along with improvements to the visual design. Capital Numbers is a largely self-directed team that follows an efficient communication process.

I'm the owner and operator of a family law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

My old website was constantly being hacked and taken down. My mail server was being hacked and taken over. It was difficult to maintain and it didn't look very professional.

I wanted my website up and running with as little maintenance as possible, and I wanted my mail server to be secure. Mostly I want to just focus on providing services to customers and not have to worry about technical matters.

They were recommended to me by someone I trusted. I then called them and they were professional.

They fixed my website and redesigned the content. They updated all the software and security.

I dealt with a single point of contact.

My website now is now professional and secure. I haven’t had any problems and I don’t have to worry about the site.

I only dealt with one person, which was very effective.

Things just got done with little effort from my end.

They haven't asked much about more services that I might find relevant.

Overall Score They're effective and they offer excellent quality.
    They worked at a fair price.
    Their work was fast and effective.
    I have before and will again.

Development Projects for Science Research Group

"Every project we’ve given Capital Numbers has been a success."

May 2019

Capital Numbers has assisted with a variety of development projects for a research and advisory firm. The team has helped with e-commerce development, design, and troubleshooting.

Arlington, Virginia
CTO, Science Research & Advisory Group

Capital Numbers exceeds expectations, constantly delivering high-quality work and services. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style. Expect a skilled team of developers.

I’m the CTO at a leading research and advisory firm that serves the life science, analytical instrument, diagnostic, healthcare, radiology, and dental industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Capital Numbers?

We hired Capital Numbers for numerous development projects for our B2B sites.

We wanted a successful project completed on time.

We interviewed a number of firms and selected based on capabilities, cost, and availability.

Capital Numbers has completed a number of development projects for us, including e-commerce services, site design, troubleshooting, and bug fixing.

Indranil (Project Manager, Capital Numbers) handled all the staffing and sourcing.

Every project we’ve given Capital Numbers has been a success.

Indranil is an asset to Capital Numbers.

The responsiveness of their team is fantastic.

Overall, Capital Numbers has done an excellent job.

Gold