Growth focused digital agency.

A full service digital product agency with an emphasis on growth focused eCommerce.

We design, build and market digital commerce experiences for a variety of sectors including Fashion, Transportation, Real Estate, Financial Services, Government and more

We've helped numerous brands strategize and define their digital experiences with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue and user acquisition.

Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce, Oracle Experts

Los Angeles, CA
  • c392 defence colony
    delhi 110024

Levis, Yogasmoga, Calvin Klein, Fendi, TSE, StudioBooth, National Children's Alliance

SIMONE LeBLANC Image

SIMONE LeBLANC

Shopify Development

Ten Over Six Image

Ten Over Six

Shopify Development for Ten Over Six

Wildbird Image

Wildbird

Versatile babywear store developed on Shopify.

Kati Forner Design Image

Kati Forner Design

Portfolio website developed on Wordpress

VPC Partners Image

VPC Partners

Wordpress development for VPC Partners.

Finn + emma Image

Finn + emma

Shopify eCommerce development for Finn + Emma's organic/sustainable store.

Sarajo Image

Sarajo

Built by Blank did Wordpress Development for exquisite goods store Sarajo.

Chiropedic Image

Chiropedic

Built by Blank helped Chiropedic mattress store for their online platform. Developed on Bigcommerce.

Levi's Image

Levi's

Interactive Shopify eCommerce website built.

Holier Image

Holier

Shopify built vegan supplements store.

Aristot Image

Aristot

Shopify development for Aristot done by Built by Blank.

Hospo Image

Hospo

Built by Blank created Hospitality recruitment Website for New Zealand based Hospo.

Staple Design Image

Staple Design

Intriguing fashion discovery platform developed by Built by Blank.

Atelier and Repairs  Image

Atelier and Repairs

Shopify developed discovery platform for sustainably designed products.

Beauty Chef Image

Beauty Chef

Interactive Shopify developed Skincare eCommerce site.

Nimble Activewear  Image

Nimble Activewear

Quality activewear's eCommerce site developed on Shopify.

Studiobooth Image

Studiobooth

Built by Blank did Website, iOS App development for Studiobooth design forum.

Shopify Dev for Golf Goods Retailer

"Their professionalism was great."

Feb. 2020

Built by Blank was responsible for developing some additional functionalities for an e-commerce platform. They worked to integrate a custom navigation bar and also redesigned some of the client's product pages.

Vancouver, Canada
Jason McKee
CEO, Ace Golf Simulators

Built by Blank promptly completed the project and successfully optimized the client's site for conversions. While the difference in time zone was a slight challenge, it did not affect the efficiency of the team's work. Their professionalism and ability to deliver eye-catching designs are remarkable.

I am the CEO of my own Online Retail Site

For what projects/services did your company hire Built by Blank?

We added a top navigation bar and redesigned our product pages.

To add a top navigation bar and redesign our product pages

They were the first to respond to our job request, they were reasonably priced, and had great reviews.

They inserted a custom bar at the top of my site with custom navigation links that i can now reorder and add more at any time. they moved my add to cart button underneath one of my images

Im nit sure other than the man i spoke to and their developer

The project was completed promptly and made my site much more appealing to the eye and optimized for conversions

We seemed to be working in different time zones so communication was not expeditious however it did not hinder the efficientcy of their work

Their professionalism was great.

Design & Dev for E-Commerce Product Pages

"The team was super comprehensive and got back to us every time without complaining about our next requirements."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Built by Blank modified product pages for an e-commerce site for dog safety gear. They designed and built each page based on the project requirements.

Montreal, Canada
President, Dog Safety Gear Co

Although the design hasn’t been implemented yet, the new structure will make the platform more mobile-friendly. Built by Blank incorporated feedback readily to ensure client satisfaction. The team was persistent and worked hard to make sure all goals were met.

I mean the president and founder of a dog safety product company. I do pretty much everything, we sell dog safety gear through our website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Built by Blank?

We needed a developer to modify product pages. We wanted to be able to show content on them and be different from the usual product page.

We needed to be able to customize each slide on homepage with different color and add whatever section we wanted to each product pages. The hard part was to be able to have the product pages sections different from one another.

They quoted us a reasonable price and we started working with them.

They designed and created each of our requirements. Sometimes it wasn't exactly what we wanted so we reached out and they would keep modifying it everytime. After many back and forth, we had the perfect product.

I think they were 3, there was Shiwam, a product manager and a developer.

So far we haven't implemented the changes because we are doing a more mobile friendly version but this will help a lot with conversion.

The team was super comprehensive and got back to us every time without complaining about our next requirements. We passed the deadline but the team offered to compensate with further customization so we were super pleased in the end.

The persistence to develop a product that is exactly what we need.

Maybe to respect the deadlines more.

Overall Score I love Shivam and his team
    Because we had a hard time connecting so the delays were quite long.
    We were very satisfied with the cost of the project
    In the end, the product was exactly what we needed.
    From our experience, if you can go over the deadline, I would totally recommend

E-Commerce Dev for Freelance Wellness Consultant

"Even when I was not clear in terms of what I wanted ... they were able to present ideas that I chose from."

Feb. - Dec. 2019

Built by Blank created a website that allows users to log in and access personalized content. This involved creating a payment gateway and beta testing the site.

Toronto, Canada
Deepansh Chaudhary
Employee, Health Company

The site provides an accessible way for users to access customized information. Now, stakeholders can provide services to remote clients through the platform. Overall, the team quickly understood stakeholders' needs and provided results that aligned with expectations.

I am a freelancer who provides nutrition and diet advice to my clients in the areas of weight management and keeping fit.

For what projects/services did your company hire Built by Blank?

Built by Blank created my website content where my clients could log in, get access to their diet plans and make online payments.

My goal was to get a robust website built that will be easy-to-use by my clients and serve as a client interaction platform.

Built by Blank was recommended to me by another friend.

Built by Blank provided the following services: 1) Basic website layout 2) Creation of payment gateway 3) Addition of logging and storage of documents - upload, download 4) Beta testing of the website

I am currently the sole proprietor of my business and will expand my team to five (5) employees in the next 2 years.

Through this project, my clients are able to access their content in one place and our interaction has become more personalised. Consequently, I am now able to take on more remote clients and provide them with with weight management services through personalised diet plans.

We had twice a week regular meetings where the rep from Built by Blank provided updates and we went through the project development together.

The prompt understanding of my needs for the website and the way Built by Blank was able to create it. Even when I was not clear in terms of what I wanted (just had a vague idea), they were able to present ideas that I chose from. Overall, I had a win-win transaction with them.

Being a young company, I am sure Built by Blank is constantly improving its customer service. I highly recommend them.

Overall Score Overall a good experience!
    Meeting twice a week worked out well. In time when I couldn't meet, they happily arranged another meeting time.
    They were one of the most cost-effective options for my needs.
    Great interaction and amazing understanding of my needs.
    I highly recommend Built by Blank - amazing customer communication, very flexible, good understanding of customer needs.

Shopify Development for E-Commerce Company

"Their team understands design sensibility and the user experience."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Built by Blank developed a Shopify platform for an e-commerce company. They helped simplify the user experience and improved the design of the platform.

Netherlands
Sofia I.
Designer, 3-W

The vendor successfully improved the e-commerce platform and made it more user-friendly. Built by Blank has good project management skills and never overcharged. They are great thinkers and enjoy various design challenges.

I am a designer and consultant at 3-W. We mostly design and develop eCommerce and custom sites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Built by Blank?

We needed help with development. Our skill set as developers is not that strong, so we decided to outsource.

We work with the Shopify platform and Built By Blank has a deep expertise with Shopify. We decided to have a continuous relationship with them after testing out one project.

We first receive a quotation from them with a timeline and delivery date. They then begin development. Sometimes they need extra details on how to complete certain tasks, but they take it very seriously and are available to go into further details with tasks we ask for.

From a designer’s perspective, the online store must be quite traditional so we don’t confuse customers during the shopping experience. With those parameters, it was a challenge to figure out how to develop a design that makes sense for the customer and for the communication the brand is looking to get across. We tried to push that a little bit further and that is where they came in. They helped us figure out how we can solve that within Shopify.

We had one or two people including a project manager. Occasionally, there was a tester.

How did you come to work with Built By Blank?

We began with a couple of small projects and they had a fast turnaround, so we continued the collaboration.

We spent around $500 on this particular project.

We began working with them in November 2018, and the work is still ongoing. We currently have two or three projects right now.

It has been quite a fruitful collaboration. They have a design focus rather than solely a developer's mindset. They don’t just focus on getting the job done. Their team understands design sensibility and the user experience. They've worked on features to make the site user-friendly for the end shop administrator, which has been very important for us.

How did Built by Blank perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they are way more on point when it comes to project management than we are. We mostly communicated through Skype and email. We also used Asana for project management.

I have worked with developers in the past, and sometimes the prices change. If you order a task, they want to charge you X amount, and then they charge another amount for another task but the reasoning behind that isn’t clear. Contrary to that, Built by Blank has a flat fee. They don’t look at the complexity of the task, and rather look at the time for each task. For me, it's a very direct and straightforward fee.

At times, they say they will deliver the next day in the morning, but they still aren’t completely finished, and it might take them another 24 to 48 hours to complete. It isn’t usually that bad, but we also have a schedule to work around.

They are great developers, and they are great thinkers when it comes to figuring out how to solve problems. If you have a good design challenge for them, I think they can totally take it on. However, you have to be absolutely clear about the direction you provide. The clearer the communication is, the faster they will get the job done.

They could take a little more time to look at certain tiny details, but that is just me being very meticulous.

WordPress Design & Dev for Hospitality Company

"We’ve elevated what we thought was a good website into a fantastic website."

n/a

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Built by Blank designed and developed a website for a hospitality chain. The team rehabilitated the booking process, integrated property management systems, and created a site supporting multiple currencies.

Brand, PR & Marketing Executive, Leeu Collection

The team excelled at listening to the site’s needed functionalities and advising accordingly. They were patient and able to explain complex IT concepts in easy-to-understand and manageable language. The developers adapted to the challenge of rapid expansion quickly.

I am a PR, Marketing and Branking Executive at Leeu Collection. We are a luxury hospitality company with multiple hotels in both South Africa and the UK, and a recently acquired one in Europe. We manage multiple food-and-beverage outlets, as well as individual endeavors in those types of companies (a wine estate manufacturer, a brewery, art galleries, etc.).

What challenge were you trying to address with Built by Blank?

We are a new company and are growing at a rapid pace; we needed someone to revamp our website.  We had a previous website, but it didn’t change its display on different screen sizes. The general layout had a heavy, masculine feel. Our rapid expansion had made the site quite messy and confusing for clients. We wanted to streamline and reduce the guest process on the website—as opposed to having a seven-click booking, we wanted to reduce it to three clicks, so that the guest experience would be easy, and all the information would be at hand.

We wanted help looking at the company in a more holistic way; meeting all our needs, from not only a design and branding point of view, but also in terms of return on investment, with regards to pay-per-click, SEO, analytics and so on. We were looking for a long-term partner who could handle any challenges that came from our rapid growth moving forward.

Built by Blank designed and developed our new WordPress website. It was a completely custom design, and we supplied all-new imagery for it as well. Built by Blank revisited what we had previously and made sure that we would have a clear display across all screens, in the correct format. We also wanted a cleaner, less copy-heavy design.

The challenges around integration and acquiring existing properties and property management systems have been considerable. Not only did we need to align with their property management system, Protel, but, working across multiple countries comes with different payment methods that had to be integrated into the site, along with analytics and social media. We also have a few add-ons like Book-a-table and a voucher-buying system that integrated with the site. We deal with travel agents, so WooTour integrates as well. We use the CRM Revinate, which integrates with the site too. There has been a considerable amount of backend work done.

We had multiple meetings with Built by Blank, during which they listened to our frustrations and goals, brought their expertise to the table, and then built a design around that. We have weekly communication calls at a time that is convenient for us, regardless of the time zone difference. Chetan Mangat [Director of Digital Strategy, Built by Blank] has made himself available, and we also have two dedicated contacts.

How did you come to work with Built by Blank?

They had worked with our owner on another site before but I wasn’t a part of that process. We approached Built by Blank, and asked for their assistance going forward, they made a pitch and were successful.

We started working with Built by Blank six months ago. The site was presented recently to our board, and the final version will be released in mid-to-late-October.

We’re not live yet, but Built by Blank’s knowledge base and the guidance during the process have been wonderful. We’ve elevated what we thought was a good website into a fantastic website. I look forward to the new site’s metrics, but Built by Blank has been great so far.

How did Built by Blank perform from a project management standpoint?

We have an online system where everything has been saved. The work was broken down into manageable pieces. Because of our rapid expansion, there have been many opinions, challenges, and changes. Built by Blank has adapted to all of those things quickly, and guided us through them. Technical details are not our forte. We have an IT team at hand for those kinds of discussions. Chetan has been incredible in terms of making the information accessible and understandable. He is very patient and has offered training for the site.

From a personal standpoint, it was Chetan’s patience, his ability to understand what the client wants and deliver on that. At the same time, he guides us to what he thinks would be the best solution and maintains constant, open communication. That’s difficult to do these days, considering everyone’s schedules, but he’s always been available.

Be open, clear and willing to talk things through, without embarrassment. Chetan and his team will be able to answer any questions.

Overall Score Keeping in mind that this is based on what's been done so far--I might have different answers after we've completed the project.
    They’ve been incredibly flexible, and even amended their schedules to suit ours.
  • N/A Cost
    N/A– I can’t answer this question yet.
    We don't have the deliverables yet, so this is difficult to say definitively.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Video Management & Web Dev for Film & Video Company

"They really understood the best possible way to show our work."

2017 - Ongoing

Built by Blank provided web design and development services, involving backend customization for video content and asset management. They now help in the relaunch another website.

Dallas, Texas
Amit Gupta
Partner, The Refuge

The team fully understood the website's intent. Built by Blank delivered a clean, simplistic design and structure, keeping the overall goals at the forefront. Their understanding of design was impressive, as well as their timeliness and professionalism. The objectives and deadlines were all met.

I have two, film and video production companies. One is Refuge Film and Media and one is Hello Robot Productions. We produce television and branded content for clients and brands worldwide. We provide end-to-end solutions for all preproduction, postproduction, and video assets.

I’m the co-founder and owner of both companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Built by Blank?

They are helping us do a little for both companies. We are in the business of producing video content, so we have a lot of assets we create. Much of their work has to do with web customization as well as keeping all our video on the server for the backend. With this, we are able to send out projects to our clients for each individual pitch that we have going on in the market. They give us the ability to keep everything organized. The backend video is what we needed the most help with. The website was a small part of it.

Our video production involves a lot of asset management on the backend, which Built helped us manage. When you have hundreds of videos, you need to be able to make sure they’re all sitting correctly on the server, organized, and current. When we pitch for new work, we need to sort through all of our existing video assets and send them out to our individual clients. For example, we do a lot of content work for motorcycle brands. They help with the organization of the content in the backend to be able to send all of the material in one link.

They also built the website for Refuge. They helped us with the basic layout and design. The design is simple because we wanted the video to be front and center. That was in our design brief to them.

How did you come to work with Built by Blank?

We have a network of high school connections that we know. I asked the community for recommendations and that’s how we got connected. I was involved in the initial conversations and negotiations. They were quick to respond. I liked the aesthetic they brought and the understanding they had of what we were trying to achieve.

We’ve spent $20,000-$30,000 with them so far.

We started working with them earlier this year in 2017, and the website has been up for a few months. They’re also helping us with the Hello Robot site which needs to be relaunched, so our work is ongoing.

It was great working with them because they came up with a nice, simplistic design for Refuge. The website actually reflects the work we have done. We’re not trying to create a website that’s super flashy for clients to look at. The website is about our portfolio. They were super easy to work with, and they got the work done quickly. We kept building and changing video content as we went along.

Our success is mostly based on us having an online presence and design aesthetic. It’s about our branding and the ability for us to have our videos in the digital space. The website gives us a wider reach when we need it.

How did Built by Blank perform from a project management standpoint?

From my interactions with them, they’ve been on time and professional. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

I haven’t seen their entire portfolio so I can’t comment on the breadth of their work. Their design understanding is impressive and they also understood our industry. Our industry is different because we’re not doing package design and stationery, etc. It’s very video heavy. They really understood the best possible way to show our work.

No, they did a good job.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Give them very clear objectives. That will give the development team a better understanding of what’s needed so they can give the best web design and backend solutions.

It was seamless.
    They stuck to project estimates. I only give them this rating because we all want everything at a lower cost.
    I love what they made for us and how quick they were.

eCommerce Web Dev & Advisory Services for Yoga Apparel Company

“Projects were delivered on time, were managed well, and approached from a problem-solving perspective.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2012 - Ongoing

Built by Blank came in as a technology advisor. They provided assistance building the website and technology stack including customer service, internal tools for project management, and document storage.

Rishi Bali
Founder, YOGASMOGA

Built by Blank has proven to be a true partner by applying their experience and focusing their full attention on understanding their customer’s needs. By thinking outside of the box for solutions and customizing where it counts, they saved time, money, and hassle, gaining an ongoing relationship.

Introduce your business and what you do there. ​​​​​​

YOGASMOGA is a manufacturer and retailer of technical yoga apparel. We do a lot of innovation around fabrics and produce athletic apparel. We are a direct-to-consumer brand with our own site and technology stack that help us run the e-commerce business. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Built by Blank?

I am the creator of the vision for this company in terms of building the yoga-inspired brand. We make athletic apparel but wanted to build a direct-to-consumer business and, prior to building this vision, I didn’t have any experience with technology. I didn’t have the experience but I had the vision and product. I was introduced to Built by Blank whose team researched and understood what we wanted to do.

Built by Blank came in as a technology advisor for our company providing assistance with how we could build our website as well as the entire technology stack including customer service and internal tools for project management and storing our own documentation.

A lot of standardization has happened since we started our business in 2012, but back then, mobile was a new field. Built by Blank played an instrumental part not only in advising us on what our technology stack should be, but also in building and implementing our website, and making sure everything was being managed properly.

The project started with us creating a design for the website. At that point, we were looking at some new, cool technologies so, instead of making it into a flat e-commerce site, we built a fully-customized Magento one. We had a dressing room with avatars on products that could be swiped, and there were many rollover features. When someone hovered their cursor over a particular garment, they would see different looks for it.

Built by Blank helped us build an engaging website without having too many internal resources. There were many items which held users’ attention and showed them how products looked. E-commerce has progressed tremendously since 2012, but all this stuff was new five years ago. People were wowed by the beautiful effects of the site and it didn’t look like a cheap page.

Design plays a part, but photography is an important part of the experience, and many people mention how good our site looks even today. Built by Blank was experienced in handling photography, specifically editorial and product photos. They did a lot of optimization making sure that the pictures looked high-definition and true to color standards but would also load quickly on the website. There was a lot of trial-and-error involved in making sure that the site would look good and also be secure and stable.

They also helped us build a truly responsive site that could reduce well on a 13-inch screen versus a larger one. It would dynamically resize all photos, and it was fully responsive to mobile, which was less ordinary five years ago. We saw mobile as an important channel.

We had some custom technologies in the beginning, including the dressing room feature. When there aren’t so many skews in place, we need to maintain points of engagement on the site, so there was a lot of custom coding involved. Usually, check-outs tend to be difficult and hard to maneuver. Many of the e-commerce software providers didn’t want us to customize or redesign the check-out process, and this can lead to a bad experience. There is a three click check-out on our site, instead of layers and layers of menus.

How much have you invested with Built by Blank?

They’ve provided us with $1 million’s worth of technology services, but I would estimate that an additional million was saved by not having to hire a developer who looks efficient on paper, but who can’t deliver goals.

Built by Blank basically built our technology solution and I’ve found them to be competitive in terms of pricing. Anyone who chooses them for the long term will save a lot of money. They can both make good decisions and there’s generally less back-and-forth and headaches, which cost a lot of money.

Cost is divided both into the base sum we’re paying the company and what the price of something going wrong will be. The second part is measured less often.

We started working with Built by Blank in 2012 and continue to work together.

The site has subtle interactions and the photography is presented in a nice way. It’s not a cookie-cutter Shopify website; it looks great and it’s functional.

Technology is a big part of what we do. We’re an apparel company but also a tech one, and we run a significant stack. Aside from e-commerce, we have a widely-read blog called Rangoli. Built by Blank helped us build that using WordPress and they’ve setup our customer service platform by analyzing other ones on the market. They’ve integrated Zendesk into our stack. We’ve looked at different documentation software, and chose Dropbox, which has been implemented on the backend of our operations.

We have numerous security mechanisms as well as many internal tools that help us be more efficient. We have a team in India, for which Built by Blank helped us analyze communications. They chose and installed Slack before it was a common platform.

Beyond the frontend elements like our blog, there are many things from an infrastructure perspective that needed to be solved. Instead of me trying to figure out which software needed to be used, I could call Built by Blank’s top people, have them analyze what’s available for our environment, come up with a solution and implement it.

How did Built by Blank perform from a project management standpoint?

Technologists have a tendency to move around a lot, but Built by Blank’s team has come to know our business and come up with good solutions. Projects were delivered on time, were managed well, and approached from a problem-solving perspective. Everything is managed on Basecamp.

What did you find most impressive about Built by Blank?

They have an ability to understand our problems, unlike other companies which I call “dumb technology firms,” that work strictly based off of briefs without really understanding the problem we’re trying to solve. We won’t always know the solution to a problem, but Built by Blank has done a good job of looking at it from a 360-degree perspective and applying their experience.

The solution can be a simple one at times, as opposed to going out and building a complicated product. For example, we wanted to build something called the “Recommendation Engine.” Many people use ERP systems for this, which are heavy, big, and have features that a small company may or may not require. For our system, we really needed an understanding of what people like and to have a recommendation engine which worked with the data we gathered on them. If Misty recently bought a blue shirt, there is a chance she might like some blue pants, and so on. Another technology firm would have recommended buying SugarCRM and spending six months to a year implementing it, but, in this case, we determined that each solution on the market was solving a different problem and none really suited what we were trying to do, so we should build our own recommendation engine with our own logic. This can be called AI, machine learning, or whatever we want to name it, but we essentially started writing code to solve our own problem. There are both boxed solutions like Slack and Zendesk that fit the case, but sometimes, there aren’t. For the latter, we need a partner who can make the decision. We would have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying an off-the-shelf ERP that wouldn’t even have helped us. Built by Blank was a true partner, and saved us a lot of time, hassle, and money. This is why we have such a long relationship with them.

Digital Advertising & Web Dev for Branding & Design Company

"They were communicative with me and timely with all of their responsibilities."

2014 - 2016

Built by Blank constructed multiple websites along with their designs for businesses specific to retail and consumer products. The team also developed digital media strategies specific to social media.

Eva Gajzer
CEO, ONENESS

Bringing respect of design into the user experience, Built by Blank crafted seamless designs and developed innovative ideas for digital advertising. With punctual delivery and good communication, they delivered an easy and stress-free response to their customers.

I am the founder and CEO of ONENESS. We create conscious business strategy and branding, energetic design, and transformation. Part of the work that we do is to take identity work (individual platforms that we create) and roll them into websites. That’s an additional platform because it can become quite complex.

What challenge were you trying to address with Built by Blank?

The work with Chetan and Built by Blank has been creating online experiences for startups and non-profits.

We created websites, social media strategies, and digital advertising for three startups.

One of them was a men’s fashion line that we collaborated on to create a digital platform. Another client was a jewelry line that we did social media strategy and digital advertising. The last one was Goldthread Herbs. Chetan built the website and has gotten involved with a whole other bunch of things. Goldthread hired him directly, as we recommended that they hire him and his team.

How did you come to work with Built by Blank?

Chetan’s wife was an old friend of mine that I met in NYC over 15 years ago. I looked at other vendors, but what made me ultimately decide to go with Built by Blank was their understanding and respect of design that just consistently pulls it all together. This and Built’s relaxed and patient manner won me over.

How much have you invested with Built by Blank?

Sometimes I just connect the client to him who then hire him directly, and they can take care of being involved month-to-month helping with digital advertising and social media. Some of those budgets are $20,000-40,000 and then I’ve hired him for work that’s $10,000 or less.

I started working with Chetan and his company in 2014. The last project ended with them in the fall of 2016.

They did a great job with Goldthread, with whom they continue to work with. There’s a beautiful website. It tells a story. It really brought to life the creative director’s vision with how he wanted the site to look and feel. The process was successful and not stressful. He and his team handle pressure really well, more so than I’ve seen in others. It’s a huge plus because there are so many details in making all this stuff. It can be very intense at times, but it has not been a stressful experience. It’s been a bit of a revelation.

How did Built by Blank perform from a project management standpoint?

They were communicative with me and timely with all of their responsibilities. I’d start out a conversation with Chetan and then we’d get the ball rolling. Then I’d start talking with the team. If I needed to change anything, I’d send him a note but I mainly worked with the team. We communicated through phone, email, and Basecamp.

What did you find most impressive about Built by Blank?

Chetan is a real gift—and why I preferred to work with his organization over others—he is the guiding force behind the business, very sensitive with design as well as his developers, that’s a very rare quality. Having that makes everything feel more seamless, beautiful, and integrated. He brings in that respect of design and utilizes it in a really beautiful way with the user experience as well so that everything is just very easy. I also find that he and his team are really gifted with digital advertising. I think that’s a very strong aspect of their work.

Are there any areas Built by Blank could improve?

No, I can’t. I haven’t worked with them in about eight or nine months since we are mainly focused on strategy projects now, so I can’t really say much about that. I just hope they do more digital marketing because I think that they do a really good job coming up with great ideas, and helping brands expand and strengthen their communities and the dynamic within the communities. I want to see more happening since their skill set is there and I’d love to see it utilized with their clients.

If anything, the clients needed more time making decisions, but Chetan and his team were there to get it done in a timely way and were very patient throughout the overall process.
    It’s very fair. It’s not pricey or inexpensive. They are right in the middle.
    I have recommended him.

Shopify Site Dev & Template Pages for Business Training Co

"The quality level on the final product and the timing were both impressive."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Built by Blank created a Shopify site for a business training company. They created the product page templates as well as the section pages.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Ricardo Flores
COO, eCommercemx

The website helped the company stand out from their competitors. Working remotely, Built by Blank used video meetings to coordinate the project at each step.

COO for eCommercemx, platform for training and specialized supply for companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Built by Blank?

Program our new site as a platform to make different products and sections with different purposes.

deliver a full auto administrable by section and pages over shopify template.

Recommendation

full configuration of the new platform, everything from product, to each section page

programers

built the best site over my competitors

set up on a video meet previous to the project to set the whole intention of it, they got it pretty easy ando started from there puting each piece together step by step

The quality level on the final product and the timing were both impressive.

none from me

Website & UI/UX Design for Events Company

"Website design and user experience inputs were extremely helpful."

Apr. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Built by Blank built and designed a client-facing website.

Delhi, India
Garima Kakkar
Managing Partner, Adgarde Events

Built by Blank's website was user-friendly and intuitive. The experience was very smooth. Their design interfaces and clear communication were consistently impressive.

Managing Partner of an events company

Hired Built by Blank to design our website

Develop an interactive, client-facing website for our events company.

My team found them through their network referrals

Built by Blank developed a client-facing website for our events company. They helped us make a highly interactive but user-friendly website which gives clients a very good idea about the services offered. The appealing user interface and good mix of simplicity with a high degree of aesthetic detail has helped us convert more leads.

The Project Manager was our POC. He had 4 other members handling our project.

Built by Blank made our company’s website and I have to say it was one of the best and smoothest professional experiences ever. The team understood our unique requirements well and came up with a design interface that matched our brand’s objective of being positioned as a minimally-elegant and niche service provider. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for an intelligent and highly-skilled partner.

Very effective with seamless communicaiton

Website design and user experience inputs were extremely helpful.

Great work!