Award Winning Websites Custom Built for Businesses

If you are looking for a company with many years of developing custom web based business solutions not just simple marketing pages then Buildrr is the right choice.  Instead of fitting you into a fixed template solution, we build a site that fits your unique business model and can evolve with you as your business grows.

2003
Heathrow, FL
  • Buildrr
    250 International Parkway, Suite 134
    Heathrow, FL 32746
    800 314 8932

• Lenovo - The  largest PC Mfg in the world. A Fortune 500 Company
  • CityBins - a moving services company in the competitive New York City Area
  • BahamasJetboat.com - an exciting new tourist attraction located on the beautiful island of Nassau.
  • APCA.com - a site dedicated to the enrichment of campus life through educational and entertainment oriented events
  • Globallk - an international consulting company

AudioJack

FinLifeDiving

Globallk

Global LK is a boutique consulting firm specializing in customized diversity, inclusion and cultural competence solutions for organizations of all sizes across multiple geographies.

Lenovo

Fortune 500 company; Lenovo, has a partner network which uses Buildrr's All-in-One Business Management Platform, and Managed Concierge Hosting to serve 10's of thousands of pages views every month to their corporate and business clients.

Web Design for Management Consulting Firm

"Buildrr has been very transparent and reachable."

2013 - Ongoing

Buildrr redesigned the client's website with a new template that also allows the client to edit in-line as needed. The website is more informational than participatory.

Ottawa, Canada
Kristen Vanderveen
Project Manager, Global LK

The client has received positive feedback for the new site, which looks attractive and is easily navigable as well as edited. Buildrr is praised for their responsiveness, willingness to help, and transparency.

We are a small consulting firm based in Ottawa. We specialize in diversity and inclusion training for organizations around the world. I am a project manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Buildrr?

We wanted to have a fresh approach for our website. Since we're a small consulting firm, the site development had been handled by my boss. We wanted to give it a more global feel.

Buildrr offered us a series of templates to choose from. We weren't able to deploy the site until after Buildrr was purchased by another company. Their new owner was very helpful and made sure everything was done correctly, including our blog and Constant Contact instance. We have an in-line editor which allows me to make changes on upcoming events and other information without the need of any coding.

How did you come to work with Buildrr?

Buildrr was competitively-priced, which was a huge part of the decision. For a Canadian company, working with a US-based agency costs a bit extra, but Buildrr was reasonable. They have been responsive and helpful in making sure that everything was working well. The service has been exceptional, especially after the new management took over.

How much have you invested with Buildrr?

We have gotten some grants and special deals along the way. The cost of our template from Buildrr was $6,000. We also have a monthly fee. Most of the content was made by ourselves.

We started working with Buildrr in 2013. The collaboration is ongoing.

I don't have specific metrics, but I would definitely highlight Buildrr's responsiveness. I don't know what their current setup is, but it allows for a lot of autonomy on our part. We can update the site and fix things without coding experience.

Our website provides a general overview of the company, so it's not really participatory. We have gotten additional business from the site. Buildrr made it look attractive, fixed any issues, and got it launched. Getting all of our content into it was a real challenge.

People can find what they're looking for within the site. It's accessible and easy to follow, with numerous menus for services and events; we've gotten good feedback for it.

How did Buildrr perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been impressed with Buildrr's responsiveness to anything from questions about invoices to ones about issues with the site. We know that someone will be there to answer our messages.

What did you find most impressive about Buildrr?

Buildrr has been very transparent and reachable, which makes them stand out nowadays when everything is bought through the Internet, and there isn't someone to actually interact with. Even though we purchased a template from Buildrr and didn't actually use them for design, they've been available to us, answering any questions we had.

Are there any areas Buildrr could improve?

Even though we're using a template, Buildrr has been responsive to any changes we wanted to make. The price point was also fair, so it was a good investment for our company.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Buildrr?

Clients should be straightforward about what they're looking for, and make sure that all the information is provided. They should make sure that they build a relationship with Buildrr's team, and get to know them.

Overall Score For the present ownership.
    The price was exceeded initially, during the transition period.
    We purchased a template, so I'm basing the rating on Buildrr's ability to modify items on it.

Web Development for Content Company

"Buildrr is great, and I hope that they can maintain this level of customer service."

2013 - Ongoing

Buildrr has been working with a media content producer for years to improve website consumer experience and other technical solutions related to the website.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, Content Company

Buildrr is complimented for improving recent performance and client service after changing management. Their past performance was disappointing, but Buildrr is currently recommended to others.

Our company provides media content. I am the Chief Executive Officer and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Buildrr?

We wanted to create a better experience for our users.

Buildrr has provided all the work on the web-based side, working alongside our team and providing tech solutions for our ideas.

How did you come to work with Buildrr?

Buildrr was referred to me a long time ago by someone else. The company was initially horrific to work with, but their new principal came in and it's been wonderful ever since. Things actually get done.

This is confidential.

We started working with Buildrr in 2013. We ended the relationship after our first project because we didn't like the company and started working on development ourselves. After their new ownership came along, we went back to Buildrr. We're working on a project basis, and plan to get Buildrr into the mix based on our needs.

So far, we've been satisfied with Buildrr. I don't have anything which could measure their performance other than the fact that we're still using Buildrr as a provider. We would have fired them a long time ago, otherwise.

What did you find most impressive about Buildrr?

There's nothing that I can think of right now.

Are there any areas Buildrr could improve?

There isn't anything that I could mention as of yet. I haven’t been working with this version of Buildrr for long enough to accurately give that answer.

I don't have an answer for that. Buildrr is great, and I hope that they can maintain this level of customer service.

For the new version of Buildrr, I don't have an answer for this yet. I don't want the old collaboration to reflect the new version of Buildrr.
    Buildrr hasn't performed any work for us under their new variant, but we were pleased with our past work.

Website Project for Moving Company

"I appreciated Buildrr's responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile during difficult moments."

2011 - Ongoing

Buildrr is currently working with a client to design, develop, and support their websites to let buyers book moving services online and increase sales and customer service.

Greater New York City Area
CIO, Moving Company

Buildrr is praised for fixing major design flaws during the project and never letting major outages happen to the site with many users. Buildrr is recommended for any website build.

We are a New-York-based moving company providing services in the Tristate area, as well as state-wide and internationally. I am the Chief Information Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Buildrr?

We needed web development services.

Buildrr has been responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of one of our websites.

How did you come to work with Buildrr?

Buildrr had already been selected when I joined the company.

How much have you invested with Buildrr?

I don't have this information.

We have been working with Buildrr for 3 years, and have an ongoing relationship.

Our website was developed during Buildrr's old management. When I joined the company, it wasn't in good shape at all. It had functionality and design problems, as well as many small bugs. Buildrr's new owner made a great effort of both understanding the website that he inherited, and taking responsibility for its problems, even though they weren't necessarily his fault. Buildrr's team then made an extra effort, and remained available for anything that we needed. Even when we discovered huge design flaws which were built-in, and needed to work around them, Buildrr went the extra mile in order to satisfy our needs.

What did you find most impressive about Buildrr?

I appreciated Buildrr's responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile during difficult moments. I'm also satisfied with their professionalism. I've had a great collaboration with Buildrr since joining the company.

Are there any areas Buildrr could improve?

I really don’t have any advice.

Web Design for College Event Company

"Buildrr's owner has literally gone out of his way in order to ensure that every one of my requests would be filled to my expectations."

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Buildrr was engaged by the client in the event management industry to create a new website with an advanced booking functionality to facilitate and grow online bookings from new customers.

Knoxville, Tennessee Area
Vice President of Marketing, College Event Organizer

Buildrr is commended for their ability to produce an attractive and highly functional website, and provide amazing customer service. Buildrr is recommended to any business since their positive ownership change.

We are a campus activities management company, hosting conferences for universities across the country, with live entertainment and educational experiences for college students and professionals in the field of higher education. I am the Vice President of Operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Buildrr?

We wanted to better advertise to clients. Our company depends on event registrations and advertising our conferences not only to entertainers, vendors, and exhibitors, but also to universities and colleges.

Buildrr provided us with a website and functionality which achieved our overall business objective. Buildrr has built the website from the ground up, including designing its look-and-feel, allowing us to manage the content, images, links, and text. Buildrr helps us achieve any new updates for appearance and functionality.

How did you come to work with Buildrr?

I was not involved in the selection process, but I know that we initially chose a local company which didn't show us the attention that a website of this caliber needed.

How much have you invested with Buildrr?

The cost of our main project with Buildrr has been above $20,000. We've spent around $5,000 over the last year on updates.

We started working with Buildrr in 2013. The website has been completed. We've had a transition in terms of owners. The new owner and Chief Executive Officer of the company has been 100% better, improving communication with clients, as well as the responsiveness given to my requests and issues. As such, we've maintained an ongoing relationship with Buildrr, making changes to what the previous owners did.

We've had a hiccup and a few bumps in the road due to their previous owners, but we stuck with Buildrr, and have had a completely different relationship lately. Our expectations have been met, and we look forward to a continued partnership with Buildrr.

We have a lot of general positive feedback about the website, especially since the one that we had before was not very intuitive or user-friendly. For example, schools had to add up their own delegate fees by looking at a price sheet. Now, they can simply log on, select the conference for which they want to register, how many people are coming, what type of delegate fees they want to be associated with, and so on. The overall user experience is much improved.

What did you find most impressive about Buildrr?

Buildrr's owner has literally gone out of his way in order to ensure that every one of my requests would be filled to my expectations. He texted me after hours, before hours, and at any time during the day, just to make sure that I'm a satisfied customer. Buildrr is always looking out to see how we can make our goals achievable within our budget.

Are there any areas Buildrr could improve?

I have nothing negative to say.

Clients should make sure that everything is lined-up in the beginning, in terms of expectations. This should be done in writing.

Buildrr has kept in touch with me at all times. We've been prioritized higher during urgent times, and Buildrr has never missed a deadline.
    Buildrr has been very transparent in terms of pricing, and billed us honestly.
    Buildrr has shown us what needed to be done before going live, allowing us to make tweaks and changes. Buildrr was very concerned about what we thought, and what our overall vision was.

Website Management for Computer Manufacturer

"When we do need something, they’re super quick to respond."

The client hired Buildrr to conduct a complete website redesign. Two of the agency’s goals were optimization of the CSS and better performance from the search function.

Morrisville, North Carolina
Kevin Walker
Channel Marketing Manager at Lenovo

The new website is a dramatic improvement; the loading time for its pages has been cut in half. Buildrr’s contributions have also made serving and tracking dynamic ads possible for the client. The agency is praised for their quality work and recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

We manufacture computers across the whole spectrum of computing, from tablets to servers. We’re number one worldwide right now. We have a number of locations across the world, but one of our largest operations is in Morrisville, N.C., which is where I’m based.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m in the North American channel marketing, which means I market to our resellers.

What was your goal for working with Buildrr?

I manage, with some of my colleagues, an area called the LPN, the Lenovo Partner Network. This is a Web property that promotes only to our resellers, and we have the North American part of that. Our old platform was cumbersome and hard to update. There were a lot of things we needed to do that we were not able to do on that old platform.

We wanted to build and manage our own pages, but we wanted to have the flexibility to change the core structure, deal with the CSS and JavaScript, and so forth. Many of the platforms that we looked at would allow us to manage content, but we would still have been very limited as to what we could and could not do.

They provided a complete redesign for us, based on Bootstrap, which was one of the things we wanted. They significantly cleaned up and streamlined our CSS, which runs very quickly now. The search functionality is working correctly, which never worked on our old site. There’s just a bunch of small features that add up to a significant change.

What was your process for selecting Buildrr with which to work?

I started looking for alternate platforms and talked to a number of other companies. I did a Web search for design companies. We finally narrowed our choices down to five finalists; Buildrr was one of them. What I really liked about them is that they were an award-winning company, they looked very capable, their reference sites functioned well, and they looked like they would be a good company to work with. After speaking with Buildrr, we were pretty comfortable with what they could do for us. We signed them, and they took us from basically nothing to completion in about a month.

We spent about $10,000 on the project.

What were the results of the project?

We went from a very static to a much more responsive site. Our time for loading pages is half of what it was before, and that’s huge. It’s also openly architected enough for us to work with our other third-party vendors and get tags placed on the site, so we have much better metrics than we used to. We are also able to serve and track dynamic ads properly. When you put it all together, we now have full control of the site and can do what needs to be done to reach our audience.

Is there anything unique about Buildrr that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

They are very responsive. We have a direct line to our developer. Whenever anything comes up, he will get it fixed or let us know what’s going on immediately. We’re very low maintenance for Buildrr, but when we do need something, they’re super quick to respond.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

Like any other project, to go in with a plan and know exactly what it is you’re trying to do, exactly what you hope to get out of it.

We didn’t have any problems with them.

SEO for Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer

"They [Buildrr] did a great job getting our name out there.  We have a lot more dealers wanting to sign up with us."

2014 - Ongoing

With SEO and increased online traffic as their main goals, Buildrr built a website for the client with a challenging deadline.

North Carolina, USA
Travis O'Neal
Computer Systems Analyst, TYM Tractors

Buildrr’s contributions led to dramatically increased web traffic, more business, and increased customer interest for the client. The client praises the agency’s SEO skills, responsiveness, and flexibility, and highly recommends them to others.

Please describe your company.

We are an agricultural equipment manufacturer. We make compact tractors ranging from 22 horsepower all the way up to 150 horsepower.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m our computer systems analyst.

What was your goal in working with Buildrr?

We needed Buildrr to do a quick website for us. They are known for their SEO [search engine optimization], and that was the main thing that we were looking for. We needed to get our name out, to show up in more Google searches, and to bring more traffic to our website. Our project needed to be done as quickly as possible, so it wasn’t as extensive as we might have liked, but we got everything done quickly.

They did SEO and website development. They also did some small design tweaks, but most of the design was done in-house.

What was your process for selecting Buildrr with which to work?

I did some research on SEO and found three or four companies. I spoke with them all and had the best connection with Buildrr. Their company was also less expensive than the other companies were.

We’ve spent $12,000 working with Buildrr.

How long have you been working with Buildrr?

We began working with Buildrr in 2014 and continue to work with them to this day.

What were the results of the project?

They did a great job getting our name out there.  We have a lot more dealers wanting to sign up with us, as well as increased customer interest. We also included French on our website, so we’re getting more French responses. Our Canadian audience has improved as well. Since we sell to Canada, which has been an unexpected bonus.

The traffic to our website has increased 400 percent, and that’s based on return from Google alone. Yahoo has increased by about the same amount. Today alone, we’ve had 170 page views, whereas a typical day in the past we would have had around 50.

Their SEO is outstanding, and their responsiveness is great as well.

What would you tell someone interested in working with Buildrr?

Buildrr is fun and easy to work with. [They are] energetic and flexible.

Not that I can think of. I’m pretty satisfied.

We were way ahead of schedule.
    They were at least half the cost of the other companies we got quotes from.

Custom Development for Dog Boarding Camp

"Buildrr has done such a good job that the life of my current application has been extended significantly."

2008 - Ongoing

Buildrr improved and updated the client’s website with the goal of enhancing customer experience and automating as much of the business as possible.

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Owner, Dog Boarding Camp

Buildrr satisfies the client by keeping their website updated and optimized. The agency is also praised for the initiative and creativity they display by making suggestions. The client recognizes Buildrr for their intuition and highly recommends them to others.

Please describe your company.

I have two farm-style long-term boarding camps for dogs: One in Pennsylvania serving New York City and one in Virginia serving the Washington, D.C., area.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with Buildrr?

I needed to improve and update my website so that I could provide a better customer experience and could continue to automate as many aspects of my business as possible.

Buildrr had not originally developed my website, but they figured it out very quickly and easily. Through the years, they have provided excellent service in both improving and keeping the software up to date.

What was your process for selecting Buildrr with which to work?

I found them through a referral service, although I did put out an RFP [request for proposal] and had a few companies respond. I started working with Buildrr on a small part of my website, which they quickly figured out and did a great job. I just kept adding on various refinements, and through the years they’ve become experts on my application.

I spend between $5,000 and $10,000 a year on Buildrr. During some years, I do a few major tweaks, so then it’s a little more.

When did you start working with Buildrr?

I started working with Buildrr around 2008, and I have continued to work with them since.

What were the results of the project?

My website was skillfully updated and improved. They just seem to understand how my business works intuitively. They have not only responded to what I have asked them to do but have also made recommendations on how the application could be better optimized, which has been very helpful.

The number one thing that I’ve always tried to do has been to automate my business, so that I don’t have to hire people like accountants and bookkeepers. Buildrr has helped me automate many of those areas, and that has saved me a lot of money in labor costs. It’s really difficult to put a price tag on that.

Is there anything unique about Buildrr that really makes them stand out, compared to other companies?

Their intuitive understanding of what I need is irreplaceable. The fact that they’ve dedicated themselves to learning my application and can optimize it pretty quickly. That’s hard to find. Buildrr has done such a good job that the life of my current application has been extended significantly.

I really can’t think of anything significant they could have done differently.

They’re very reasonable.

Web Design for Entertainment Company

"Whenever we had a problem they would resolve it as quickly as possible. Buildrr was very accommodating to our needs."

2012 - Ongoing

Using their old site as a model, Buildrr rebuilt the client’s website from scratch, providing the code and functionality.

USA
Director of Marketing, Entertainment Company

The new website is a dramatic improvement; many of its processes are automated and its users give the site great feedback. The client noted that their original contract was ambiguous, but praises Buildrr for their outstanding customer service and high quality work.

We are an entertainment company. We travel about eight to 10 times a year doing conferences for universities. These conferences include entertainers and professionals in the field of higher education.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the director of marketing. I handle direct mail, email marketing, the website, and conference logistics.

What was your goal in working with Buildrr?

I think the biggest challenge we faced was that we’re a very complex company. We have two different sides, the entertainer side and the student side. We have four home pages, a nonmember and member page for each of the two sides of the company. We were making do with a very old website that really couldn’t handle the complexity of our company. We were looking for a provider that could take on such a large project and bring us into the 21st century with a new, clean website.

I came on in the middle of the project, so I didn’t see the beginning. From my understanding, the new website was built from the ground up using our old site as a model. I worked with my graphic designer to put in the images, and Buildrr basically did the code and the functionality for us.

What was your process for selecting Buildrr?

I believe they did a Google search. I know they tried to find a local company at first, but they couldn’t find one that could handle a project as complex as ours.

The project cost between $20,000 and $35,000.

When did you start working with them and is the relationship ongoing?

Our relationship with Buildrr began in late 2012 or early 2013 and is ongoing. We continue to use them for hosting purposes.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I really don’t have any hard metrics, but all of our clients love the new website. On our old site, our clients had to do lots of things manually. Now, they just log on, and from there everything is automated. Our clients absolutely love the change. It wasn’t the smoothest project, and we did have some hiccups, but we worked through them. Buildrr was very accommodating to our needs.

Their customer service is outstanding. Whenever we had a problem they would resolve it as quickly as possible. We go through their help desk to get all of our issues resolved. I can identify a problem and, in the next six to 12 hours it’s fixed. They definitely excel at customer service and keeping their clients happy.

The original contract should have been clearer. To this day, we have a difficult time understanding what is and isn’t covered under our agreement.