Branding & Business Intelligence

We merge the logical with the emotional, and the conceptual with the graphic. We strive to communicate a powerful message that impacts the mind and captures the heart of our audience.

We are a team of experts in branding and product innovation with more than 15 years of experience.

We are passionate visionaries focused on achieving growth, and potent expansion of all brands and business whom we impact with passion.

We cater to achieve excellence, meet goals, and captivate desired markets. Our work ethic, methodology, and strong attention to detail have positively impacted more than 400 brands worldwide.

Our Services:

Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Av. 21 entre calle 67 y 68
    Maracaibo, V 4001
    Venezuela

Design Group Worldwide, Concres, Strive Baseball Academy, Doginni, MAT Latinamerica, Synergies, Workinn, DRR Advisors.

DIEZ / Branding Image

Dogs Sitters Website

Prague - czech republic

Wellmasters / Branding Image

Wellmasters / Branding

Your wellness our mission.

Panama.

Plinius / Branding & Packaging Image

Plinius / Branding & Packaging

Craft Beer

Buenos aires - Argentina.

DRR Advisors / Branding & Website. Image

DRR Advisors / Branding & Website.

Cultural Diversity

Chicago - USA

Lifemax* / Branding Image

Lifemax* / Branding

Get a case, just in case.

Chile.

Plinius / Branding & Packaging Image

Plinius / Branding & Packaging

Craft Beer

Buenos aires - Argentina.

Various Branding and Design Projects for Real Estate Group

"They’ve put together the most important qualities that a branding agency needs."

2012 - Ongoing

Brand Consulting provided consultation on naming, logos, manuals, and other design materials within a long-term partnership. They also offered advice on commercial strategy.

Director, DG-LA

Their involvement has improved business outcomes by enhancing visual representations and company images. Brand Consulting is a reliable partner with excellent business acumen and creative vision.

I am the general manager at an architecture, interior design, and construction business group called Design Group Latin America.

What challenges were you trying to address with Brand Consulting?

We needed branding for all of the firms that we work with.

They consulted on naming, logos, manuals, and even uniforms and promotions in some cases. They also gave us commercial strategy advice.

We have always worked directly with the managers and owners, including a project manager. Additional resource commitment depends on the project in question.

How did you come to work with Brand Consulting?

They are very well-known in our city as the best in their field. They were referred by a friend when we first contacted them and we were looking for a branding agency to collaborate with.

We’ve spent $100,000–$150,000.

We started working with them in October 2012 and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve definitely made a positive impact. For the food and beverage business, they have helped us make the right investments and make the spaces look formal and stand out. As for the services related business, they have helped us with our image and helped to graphically represent what we do.

How did Brand Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They had their own project management tool and we communicated through WhatsApp, calls, and email. We always had a project manager who followed up with us, scheduled meetings, and provided any information we needed.

Their two managers complement each other professionally in a great way. One of them is an amazing creative and the other has great commercial and business experience. They’ve put together the most important qualities that a branding agency needs.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Branding for Restaurant Franchise

“From the start, they were able to understand the concept we were striving to achieve.”

Jan. - July 2014

Brnd Consulting provided brand services to a restaurant franchise. They developed the brand concept, provided designs, and creating marketing strategies. They did branding on Instagram and Facebook.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Owner & General Manager, Restaurant Franchise

They delivered a branding concept that was highly innovative in the restaurant franchise market. Their work drove success and exceeded the expectations of internal stakeholders, who were impressed by the team’s high-caliber proposal. They facilitated a smooth collaboration and delivered on time.

I’m the general manager and owner of a restaurant franchise that has been in the market since 2014.

What challenges were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

When I founded the company, I hired Brnd Consulting to provide brand services.

I went to Brnd Consulting with the concept for our brand, and they developed it. They did branding on our social networks, including Instagram and Facebook. They also did some design work and created our marketing strategies.

We worked with six team members.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

I found them through a friend’s reference, then checked on their work and the projects they had developed for other very important brands in the country. Based on the success they’d had with these other brands, I realized we needed to work with them.

My company spent around $18,000.

We started in January 2014, and by July, they completed the first project.

At the time, their branding concept was very innovative for our market sector. The way they presented the concept allowed us to have even greater success than we expected, and we opened a second restaurant in very little time.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t have any complaints. Brnd Consulting met all deadlines. We achieved everything we expected, and the work flowed without any setbacks.

From the start, they were able to understand the concept we were striving to achieve. Their proposal surpassed even my expectations, as it was very innovative and had a top-level design.

Perhaps the work could’ve been faster, but honestly, they took the time necessary to complete a project of this kind.

Branding & GeoMarketing for Latin Food Truck Festival

“Their creativity and communication are impressive.”

Jun 2019 - Ongoing

Brnd Consulting developed the overall brand strategy and collateral for a Latin food truck festival. They designed the uniforms, created the packaging, and implemented geomarketing techniques.

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Founder, Oh My Salsa

Continuing their strong success rate, Brnd Consulting’s work delivered as expected. The team is communicative and excels at time management. They currently provide ongoing work as needed.

I’m the owner of Oh My Salsa, a food truck festival for Latin food.

What challenges were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

I initially contacted Brnd Consulting to just get some information about branding, but they’ve delivered so much more.

Brnd Consulting helped us with several aspects of our branding concept and strategy. They developed our corporate identity, designed our uniforms, designed collateral for our social and packaging, and even implemented geomarketing strategies using their own software.

We’ve worked with around 13 people.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

I originally contacted them to help my liquor store in Venezuela position higher in the market. From that point, our relationship evolved, and we moved to doing projects in the US. That’s how they started consulting us for this project.

We’ve spent about $18,000.

The food festival project started in June 2019 and is ongoing. They’ve sent us everything we’ve asked for, but we still go back to them for additional things.

The results have been outstanding. We have started off great and have seen the impact of this project on our business.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve learned a lot from them. The way they communicate and manage their time is just great.

Their creativity and communication are impressive.

I really don’t have any complaints. Everything has worked out great for us.

Branding and Marketing for Ice Cream Business

"It was easy to work with them and they were always available."

2011 - 2013

Brnd Consulting managed social media channels and ran promotional campaigns as part of a branding consultation and marketing partnership. They created a commercial jingle.

Owner, Yogurt Boom

Their deliverables received attention from potential customers and their reliable support helped to grow the business. Brnd Consulting delivers on time and makes changes to meet customer expectations. They’re a reliable partner.

I work at an ice cream franchise founded in 2012.

What challenges were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

I initially contacted them to help me with our branding strategy.

At first, it was more of a consulting service. I talked to them about my idea and they made a proposal to us. Back then, we had only one shop. Their marketing strategy and our product were very successful, so we ended up opening three more units. They managed all our social networks, promotion strategies, and more.

In total, we have worked with about 20 different people.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

They were referred to me by the architect that was working with me on their project. I called them and they came right away. I really appreciated having their immediate attention. We started talking about the project and I realized he had the right tools and ideas for this project.

We worked together from 2011–2013.

They created a jingle for us and it was a huge success. Even people in other cities talked about it. They understood our ideas and were able to perform them perfectly. We had very good results.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

In general, they always delivered on time. However, I tend to be critical, and I sent back a couple of things to them when I wasn’t convinced. They never had any problem with that and worked on them again until I was happy.

They are always up to date. They know the market very well and know all its tendencies. It was easy to work with them and they were always available. If I had another project, I would work with them again. I would definitely recommend them.

I never had any bad experiences with them, so I couldn’t say anything.

Branding & Social Media for Family Entertainment Center

"I felt comfortable and confident in the relationship we had with Brnd Consulting."

2009 - 2017

Brnd Consulting was hired for their branding services. The team helped with redefining marketing strategy. They also worked with social media channels.

Humberto Perez
Owner, Diverzone

Brnd Consulting crafted an excellent marketing strategy. Their team is collaborative while each team members demonstrates different skills and points of view. They’re accommodating and strategic. Customers can expect an attentive and communicative team.

I’m the former head of Diverzone, a family entertainment center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

We were looking for branding help.

Brnd Consulting was involved in our strategic marketing. In addition to redefining our strategy in Venezuela, their team assisted with social media. At the beginning of our eight-year engagement, they also helped with sales problems we were having.

Our main points of contact were Gustavo (New Business Development Director, Brnd Consulting) and Carlos (Co-Founder & CEO, Brnd Consulting). We were assigned a client support assistant and two team members who worked with design and social media postings.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

Brnd Consulting was recommended to us by some friends who used them before. We’re based in a small town where their team had a good reputation, so we decided to give them a shot.

We spent between $35,000–$50,000.

We engaged with Brnd Consulting from 2009–2017.

Brnd Consulting put together an excellent strategy for our business. Their team was extremely diligent, turning our company around by delivering effective strategies. I really enjoyed working with Brnd Consulting. Their team was accommodating and easy to work with.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

I was satisfied with their project management approach. Their team provided plans and timetables to us while communicating strategies. I felt comfortable and confident in the relationship we had with Brnd Consulting.

Both Gustavo and Carlos have different thoughts but collaborate well to come up with strategies. They have a unique combination of people that have both marketing skills and savviness. I feel that one of their best assets is the way they present different ideas.

There is nothing that comes to mind.

There is no doubt we would recommend them.

Branding for Dog Walking Platform

"Brnd Consulting did a good job of making the brand and name easy to remember."

Feb. - Mar. 2014

Brnd Consulting took charge of the entire brand strategy for the company, handling everything from ideating a company name to logo design, iconography, and overarching brand guidelines.

Prague, Czech Republic
Founder, Doginni

Through a collaborative and iterative process, Brnd Consulting produced an easily-recognizable brand that brings in organic traffic for the company. They excelled at taking feedback and implementing it into their designs. All work was completed on time and praised by the company’s stakeholders.

I’m the co-founder of a small startup called Doginni.cz. We connect dog sitters and dog walkers with owners who need those services. It’s basically Airbnb for dogs or the equivalent of Rover.com, but with a focus on the Czech market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

We needed help with the whole branding of the company. We started with a clean slate five years ago and engaged with Brnd Consulting to help us figure out the company name, the branding, the logo, and the type of language we should be using for our communications.

Brnd Consulting helped us with the overall branding of the company. They proposed all the fonts and the coloring scheme of the website. All source files are in an Adobe format. I believe it was the main suite used for creating everything.

Our meetings with them were always with the two project leads. Based on our email exchanges, I know there were around four people from their side working on our project.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

We found Brnd Consulting through word of mouth. I knew someone they’d worked with in the past and looked at their portfolio. I really liked what I saw, so I didn’t investigate further. On top of that, their price point was a lot more competitive compared to what the local agencies were offering.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000 on Brnd Consulting’s services.

We started working with Brnd Consulting in February or March 2014, and we launched the new branding in August of that year.

The brand is easily recognizable and we got positive feedback from our partners. Most of our traffic comes from organic searches because when customers search for us, they normally just type in “Doginni”. This means that Brnd Consulting did a good job of making the brand and name easy to remember.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a solid job from what I can recall. We had a two-month deadline to get all the branding and company name in place, and they met their commitments.

We iterated on several names, logo versions, and icons. On each iteration, Brnd Consulting actually managed to take in every single piece of feedback and explained what they did and did not incorporate. We landed on a version of the company logo and a color scheme that we really liked.

Some of the naming options they provided simply didn’t click with us. Those were just the first ones, though, and it was all part of the process. They ran with our pitch and presented us with several options.

They met or exceeded our timelines.
    The price/quality ratio is really superior. We got 50–100% higher quotes in our local market.
    When comparing their portfolio to other companies, Brnd Consulting’s quality from was a lot higher.

Branding and Web Development for Oil Equipment Company

"If I ever take on a similar project, I plan on using them again."

Apr. 2016

Brnd Consulting reworked an oil and gas company's website to better reflect the firm's image. The project also included branding and email logistics.

Houston, Texas
Co-Owner, Oilflex Oil & Gas

They delivered the website improvements, turning the project around quickly. Upon presenting the final product, the client was pleased. Since, users have praised the site's new look. Brnd Consulting's success promises a continued partnership.

I’m the sales manager of an oil and gas company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

I needed someone to handle my website and branding efforts.

They developed the entire website. Their team also did our branding, handing all the logistics for our email.

There were three branding professionals on their team.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

They were referred to me.

I’ve spent about $8,000 in total.

We started working together in April 2016, and the project took 2-3 weeks to complete.

I’m very happy with the website because it’s very simple and user-friendly. Many people have praised the new site.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They presented the project and everything went well.

Everything was perfect with them. If I ever take on a similar project, I plan on using them again.

No, there’s nothing I’d improve.

Branding & Web Dev for Management Consulting Company

"They’re very sharp and know this business well."

Brnd Consulting developed a website. Following competitive analysis, they ran a branding campaign and did social media management, working with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.

Operations, DRR Advisors

Their results were immediately successful and needed no changes. Brnd Consulting is a communicative team with quick response times. They have excellent knowledge of their areas of business.

I’m in charge of operations at DRR Advisors, a small consulting firm that specializes in enterprise diversity, strategy, planning, employee resource group optimization, and Latino management initiative.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brnd Consulting?

We needed help with branding and web development. We weren’t happy with our branding and needed a refresh.

They performed a complete analysis of our competition in order to develop our branding. We were so happy with the results of our brand analysis and the changes to our branding that we decided to do our website with them. They are also helping us with our Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn accounts. They did logo design.

There are three people.

How did you come to work with Brnd Consulting?

We picked them because they’re professional and knowledgeable.

We’ve spent $24,000 in total.

We started working together in January 2019 and the work is ongoing.

They’re the best. The results they presented were amazing. They didn’t even have to make any changes to anything because it was impeccable.

How did Brnd Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond pretty quickly. We communicate via email and WhatsApp. We haven’t had any issues with them getting back to us.

We love our new logo and the new way our company is going to look. They’re very sharp and know this business well. All the options they present us make sense. They’re open to everything. It’s incredible that we didn’t need to make any changes because it was that good.

We haven’t had any issues. Communication is perfect.

They have really good prices.

Web and Graphic Design for Baseball Nonprofit

"They got our ideas and everything was very smooth."

Jun. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Brnd Consulting provided web and brand design for a sports-centered nonprofit. They made significant upgrades to an existing website and produced physical collateral including uniforms and merchandise.

Calgary, Canada
Boris Gonzalez Tang
Engineer, Strive Baseball Program

Post-refresh, the website now has a smoother look. Brnd Consulting was easy to work with and contributed to lively brainstorming sessions. Their attention to detail was the highlight of the engagement.

I work with Strive Baseball. We're a non-profit organization, that helps kids to develop baseball skills within our organization. We have kids from 10–18 years olds. I am a co-owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brnd Consulting?

We hired Brnd Consulting to develop our graphics design, uniforms, merchandise, and website.

We set up our goals with Brnd Consulting to create a better look on our web page and our design. we have had a lot good, positive comments from our clients since creation.

We decided between three more designers, checked each of their design work. We decided to hire Brnd because of their previous jobs

Their task was to brainstorm with use, checked our needs, presented marketing, logos and other small detail needed to run our organization.

The manager of Brnd and his co-partner were in charge to help us, along with their designers.

This project was handle by Brnd according to our needs. They gave us more additional details to be included and to smooth all process place in the web page.

Easy to work with those guys. They got our ideas and everything was very smooth. No complaints at all with this company.

So committed to details. They threw ideas to us to decide which one to use. Easy to pick their details and ideas.

Not at this time.

Overall Score Professionals 100%. Like to engage in your needs and give you further ideas. Not pushy at all.
    As committed, we had everything delivered on time and no details missing.
    As planned by our budget, very few details asked from us. Increased a bit price-wise.
    We are happy and satisfied with their hard work.
    100% recommended. No complaint, very professional.

Rebranding & Messaging for House Remodeling Company

"They delivered exactly what we wanted."

June - Aug. 2019

Bc&B® / Brnd Consulting overhauled the branding of an established real estate company.

Atlanta, Georgia
Bernardo Leonardi
President, Hatzlaja Inc

The new messaging is expected to boost business growth, thanks to Bc&B® / Brnd Consulting’s flawless work. They sent weekly updates that helped keep the project on track.

I’m the VP of a company that flips and remodels houses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bc&B® / Brnd Consulting?

We hired them to help rebrand our company.

We wanted to take the company to another level.

A friend referred them.

Initially, my partner and I met with them to talk about our company and where we wanted to go. They helped us communicate our message in another way.

We spoke with two of their partners.

Everything was awesome. They delivered exactly what we wanted.

Every week, they sent us information about the process.

I was impressed with how they shared the message perfectly.

We have no complaints.