To the Point Branding

With over 800 brands to our credit, breviti (pronounced brevity) is the “big agency alternative;” meaning we deliver world-class brand creation, design and development, but we do it at rates that are reasonable for the value delivered. We work on a project, full-service or consulting basis.

Our areas of expertise include the following:

- brand positioning, messaging, identity

- naming, tagline: product, service or co.

- mission, vision, culture values creation

- website strategy, design, development

- video: product, service, corporate, training

- advertising, marketing - online and offline

- strategic marketing and branding planning

- misc. collateral, packaging, digital design

2006
Orange County, CA
  • Breviti Orange County, CA
    714.656.0099

Client Experience: IBM, Sprint, Ameriestate, Sony, SRS Laboratories, Captive8, Riccar Vacuum, Crescent Ent., Kerr Dental, Paragon Biomed, Sybron Endo, Watson Labs, Valia, Apria, Omnipak, F&M Bank, New Century, Whittier Law School, Impac Mortgage, SYCR, JAMS, US Borax, Accredited Mortgage, Washington Mutual, D&B, Toyota, RSI Home, Invensure, RSA, ITL, Obria Medical, Comtel.

Branding for Online Auto Insurance Company

"I felt like their whole team cared about what they wanted to deliver and that was impressive."

June - Oct. 2017

After a number of in-person brainstorming meetings, Breviti developed a website for a start-up, creating all the content and adding visual materials.

Trabuco Canyon, California
Bijan Abdi
CEO, Freedom National Insurance Services

They were willing to invest their time, trying to fully understand the business and the goals, which led to a productive working relationship and impressive results. Their work opened up an opportunity for a partnership with a multibillion-dollar company.

I'm the President and CEO of an online consumer/producer auto insurance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We just started our company a few months ago, so we needed exposure and a story we could tell our customers. We were looking for a company to create a video and a website for us.

We had several brainstorming meetings, including face-to-face meetings and conference calls, to help them understand our business and what we were trying to accomplish. After that, they put together a website for us, adding illustrations and the content.

We worked mostly with Dean Del Sesto [President, Breviti] and one other person.

How did you come to work with them?

They were a referral. I met with Dean and saw some of the websites he'd done, which I found impressive.

We spent about $25,000–$28,000.

The project happened in June–October 2017.

Because of the work they had done for us, we were able to sign a contract and are in the process of partnering with a 25-billion-dollar company.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job trying to get the full grasp of our business. Usually, vendors charge you for a simple phone conversation, but Breviti met with us in-person, investing their own time, without charging us for it.

They put themselves in my shoes, trying to see my goals. That was one of the reasons the end result was so impressive.

I can't think of anything since I was extremely happy with what they had delivered. I would definitely refer them to other companies with similar needs.

Invest your time with them at the beginning because that's what Breviti will ask for. Let them understand you completely, and don't judge anything early on in the process.

Overall Score I felt like their whole team cared about what they wanted to deliver and that was impressive.
    They always followed up the day before the meeting and confirmed the day of the meeting.
    I don't have a lot of experience with other companies, so I expected to pay a little less, but I'm happy with the result.
    I was happy with the product and other people who saw it were also impressed.
    They did a great job.

Branding & Marketing for Concierge Medical Office

“Both the website and the entire brand has been well-received.”

July - Nov. 2017

Breviti fully redesigned a brand for a concierge medical office, targeting a high-end client. They developed a new logo, tagline, website, and stationery.

Los Alamitos, California
Daniel Buda
Physician, ChoiceCare

Thanks to Breviti’s unique ability to guide the creative process while factoring in client input, the redesigned brand had generated positive attention from current and potential clients.

I'm a physician for Choice Care, a concierge medical office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

I wanted to create a high-end brand for the practice in order to reach the type of clients we wanted to attract.

We began by having a lengthy conversation so they understood our philosophy, our approach to medicine, and our vision for the future for the practice. Once they understood all of that, we discussed whether they would be able to deliver a product that was adequate. We agreed to work together, and then they started the process of creating the brand.

It was a very interactive process. They delivered several design directions, and I was able to offer my opinion and pick from multiple options. Once I picked one, they created a logo, multiple taglines, and an entire look for the brand. Then they created a website and some marketing materials, such as business cards and letterhead.

I worked with Dean Del Sesto [principal, Breviti]. He used some contractors on the project, but I only worked with Dean.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

A referral by one of Dean’s previous clients. I interviewed him and decided to hire him for the project.

I spent $41,000.

Work began in July 2017 and was completed in November 2017.

Both the website and the entire brand has been well-received. I’ve had a lot of positive feedback from colleagues, current patients and potential patients.

How did Breviti perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very satisfied with the way they managed the project. They’re very reachable and responsive. They kept in close contact with me at all times.

They do a good job of both listening to the client and also directing a client towards a vision that they’ve created.

Their ability to combine experience and creativity helped me get the brand to a place where I wouldn’t have been able to get by myself. I had a vision of what I wanted, and they helped me put my thoughts on paper. Then they have the skills to translate that idea into a new design.

Nothing comes to mind.

Naming & Branding for Energy Conservation Company

"They did a fantastic job and everything looks amazing."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

In addition to building a website and developing content for it, Breviti provided branding services for a start-up. They created a name and a tagline as well as corporate and product logos.

Orange, California
Scot Duncan
President, Conservant Systems Inc.

The website looks professional, works smoothly, and gets favorable feedback. They managed to complete the site six weeks before the deadline without sacrificing quality. Their creativity and ideas they bring to the table make them a go-to branding partner.

I'm the president of Conservant Systems Inc., an organization that develops energy conservation and relative humidity control technology for the Department of Defense and the broader Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) markets. We solve problems associated with dehumidification and humidity control, cutting the energy costs by about 50% and eliminating mold growth caused by HVAC systems. Currently, we're commercializing the technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We started from zero and needed to pick up the pace quickly, so we were looking for a company to do branding for us. Initially, I hired Breviti for Enerliance, which was an energy efficiency, HVAC optimization system. Later, I also used them for Conservant Systems.

They interviewed us to learn about our business, our market, and what we wanted to do, pushing us to think about other markets we might be interested in. Then, they gave us different options for company names and we filtered them out to decide which ones sounded best and which ones we could put on a graphic page. Enerliance was the name we chose for the first company – it gave us an image of a solid company rather than a start-up. They also created a tagline, a corporate logo design, a product logo, the look of our stationary, and PowerPoint presentations. When they were working on graphics and images, they usually sent us their ideas so that we could review them and make changes. It was a very collaborative process.

They built websites for both companies and helped us develop the content. As a start-up, we didn't anticipate to be recognized quickly within the industry. However, as we were working on Conservant Systems with Breviti, we were invited to speak at a large energy conservation conference fairly early on in the process. We had to accelerate the completion of the website by about six weeks because we needed to have it up and running before the conference.

We had one main point of contact, who had a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

They were a reference from another business owner. We talked to a few other companies, but Breviti was the best fit for us.

We spent about $70,000

Our last project with them happened in October 2016–January 2017.

The website is professionally done and everyone loves it. Our two goals are to serve our clients and to be an energy conservation guide, so Breviti combined those goals in creating our name and our branding. We have a lot of great material on our website and feel confident directing people to it.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always on time and remained flexible when we needed to accelerate the project. They came to our meetings well-prepared and always had about 20 different options for us to choose from. We didn't have any issues except for a couple of typos on the website, which they fixed immediately.

They're very creative – they came up with a lot of amazing ideas which we would have never thought of ourselves. I've recommended them to a lot of start-ups and companies who're interested in rebranding. They created a solid tagline for us that describes our business – I can't imagine that anyone could do that better.

Everything went smoothly. The cost could be lower, but it was definitely affordable and the quality was excellent.

Overall Score They did a fantastic job and everything looks amazing.
    They were able to accelerate the process rather than have delays.
    It was great value. When you look at the website and the content, everything flows together – it couldn't be any better.
    Both the process and the results were excellent.
    I often recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Naming for Medical Devices Company

"Compared with just other vendors, I found [Breviti] to be exceptionally easy to work with."

Mar. - Apr. 2015

Breviti designed and conducted a two-pronged rebranding campaign for a company and its product.

Irvine, California
Alex Arrow
Chief Executive Officer, Zelegent, Inc.

Business has increased significantly since the rebranding. Breviti created names that were appealing and recognizable. The team had a consistently positive attitude and was easy to work with.

Zelegent is a medical technology start-up that is developing a new tool for otolaryngologists, sleep specialists that will allow them to treat snoring in a simple, minimally invasive office procedure that avoids all of the drawbacks of today’s snoring interventions.

I’m the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We were looking for a new name for the company and our product. Dean [Del Sesto, President at Breviti] helped us with both. Our previous name we were operating under was Snorx.

I guess you would call it two projects, one for naming the company and the other for the product.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

I was referred to him by a mutual friend. I actually heard about him from several sources. Dean has a reputation as something of a branding guru. We did not do an exhaustive search of other branding companies, we felt very comfortable that he was a good fit for our project right off the bat.

He was paid in equity, so if I value the equity that he was paid in, it would be between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started this March 2015 and we were done by April 2015.

The business has certainly grown since Dean’s work for us, but its hard to say exactly how much is attributable to Dean. We are certainly very happy with the names. Zelegent for our company, and Elevo for our product.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

I haven’t worked with other branding companies, so it’s hard to compare that. Compared with just other vendors, I found Dean to be exceptionally easy to work with and always having a good attitude.

Is there anything Breviti could have improved or done differently?

No, I can’t think of any.

They did it in the time they said they were.
    He asked for a lot of equity and he got it, but what we got was good quality.
    I already have, so that’s a five.

Naming and Branding For Medical Clinic

"His response to us was always immediate, and he was always there if I felt lost."

2013 - 2015

Breviti managed a medical provider's modernizing rebrand, providing naming, SEO, marketing materials, and branding videos. They also consulted on media releases and public messaging.

Founder & CEO, Obria Foundation

Positive feedback from donors and a 42 percent increase in patents served have built a thriving international brand. Partially thanks to increased publicity, the organization is on track to open 200 new clinics. Breviti's honesty, supportiveness, and proven expertise made the project a pleasure.

We’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit called the Obria Foundation. We’re based in Southern California and have a number of medical clinics around the country providing healthcare to women.

I’m the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the organization.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We had a name that was 38 years old, and it didn’t match how we had grown into a national medical provider. It was an old-fashioned name that targeted the donor instead of the patients that we want to serve. It soon evolved into a total rebrand, but it started with the naming project.

In addition to coming up with a new name, Breviti also helped us redesign our website. Breviti managed the onboarding of a SEO specialist to handle digital marketing. For the rebrand, it was a complete overhaul of our color scheme, marketing materials, everything.

Breviti brought in a video team that made two branding and marketing videos for us. They presented one of them at the ADDY Awards, and it did really well. Breviti also wrote and designed our year-end report, which was a major undertaking. Lastly, I had brought in a Public Relations company, and Breviti came in and worked with them to help define media releases, op-eds, press releases, and what is the messaging and what does it look like. Dean consulted on just about every outside facing aspect of this organization, and he played a huge part in the national exposure we’ve received over the last few years.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

I met Dean years ago at a local Christian business leaders breakfast. We hit it off, and we asked him to do some pro-bono consulting for us. Several years later, when the opportunity for this rebrand came up, I reached out to Dean along with a few other agencies, and it was just a no-brainer that we should go with Breviti.

It was in excess of $200,000.

We started in mid-2013, and launched the new brand on February 1, 2015. It was really almost a two-year project, starting from scratch, sitting down and defining the scope of the project.

On February 1, 2015, we actually put the Obria signs up on our clinics outside. By that time, we had created the new website, and we launched the website at the same time. We replaced the old collateral pieces with all the new design. Then we actually did a hard launch in November at our big gala. There were 600 of our donors there, and everyone loved the new design.

The results are that from our initial launch in February to our year-end in 2015, our number of patients served went up 42%. That is huge. Second, we created the national brand. It’s trademarked nationally. Then Dean said to trademark it internationally, and now we’re working with a ministry that is in 18 countries around the world from Colombia, to China, to England. He will be taking the Obria Medical model brand into those countries.

Our goal from November 1, 2015 was to have 200 Obria Medical clinics up and running around the country by 2020. We wouldn’t have dreamed of such an ambitious plan under our old brand.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

None of our success would’ve happened if Dean hadn’t made the whole process so great with the wonderful name he came up with for us and in building something we could trademark and own. If Dean hadn’t walked us through every single step of the rebrand, we never could have gotten to where we are today.

He is a man of integrity. He is a joy to work with. His professionalism is top-notch. His response to us was always immediate, and he was always there if I felt lost. He always was sitting across from my desk saying, “We can do this,” and we did. After going through a process that is very scary, to let go and let someone redefine you, at the end of it he’s become a dear friend. If he sees anything out there just through the media, he immediately contacts me and says, “Great job, Kathleen. This is so exciting.”

Is there anything Breviti could have improved or done differently?

No. I just have to tell you it’s been great. I’m so thankful that we found Dean.

I can’t remember any time it didn’t happen.
    Excellent. A couple of times, I did question, and he came right back and said, “Here’s what I gave you.” He gave me a total breakdown of cost...he was always very upfront in saying what the cost was going to be. Not all vendors are like that.
    I have referred them already a couple of times.

Rebrand for Angel Investing Firm

"Breviti was the calmest, easiest, and most flexible team I've worked with."

Breviti helped an angel investment firm revitalize their corporate brand and stand out from global competition. They provided brand positioning, logo design, copywriting, and a total webside refresh.

President, Private Capital Network

Since the rebrand, web traffic and interest have doubled and the firm's network of investors has grown by 25 percent. Breviti's technical skill and seasoned professionalism eliminated any initial concerns. The team offered multiple solutions, listened closely to input, and implemented feedback.

Private Capital Network is a large network of angel investors from around the country that has a small presence in Europe as well. We invest in early-stage companies, and startups.

I'm president of the organization.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

Our brand is around six years old, and has been in need of a refresh for a while. When we first started the company we didn't put time into getting a professional brand done, and we felt like it was time to get organized because people from around the world were starting to notice us, and we wanted to be sure we put our best foot forward.

First, we needed a logo, and we needed a logo that had a little bit of cleverness and creativity to it because that's one of the main ways we're trying to differentiate ourselves from other angel investment firms. Then, we needed a website refresh, and we needed some fresh copywriting and brand positioning. I think those were the key areas.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

I met Dean [Del Sesto, principal at Breviti] years ago but, at that time, we didn't do any business. When I started looking around for different branding companies, we looked at a couple of local companies and a couple of companies back east. We decided we wanted local, and we wanted somebody who had some pedigree, meaning they had worked with premier companies in the past. Process was also very important to us, somebody who had a simple, very easy to understand process as to how they would go about creating to our brand. With that in mind, Dean rose to the top.

We probably spent in the $50,000 range.

What is the timeline of this engagement?

In total, it was around a four-month process. If anything, Dean was ahead of schedule.

The quality of work was very good, clean, and organized. We're very satisfied with Breviti's work. Since the rebrand, we've doubled the traffic to our website, and we've doubled the number of startups finding us and seeking our investment. Lastly, we've increased the number of investors in our network by 25 percent.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

I've been involved in at least 10 branding projects in my career, and Breviti was the calmest, easiest, and most flexible team I've worked with. I never felt worried or stressed during the project. I had total confidence in Dean.

The other thing I liked about working with Breviti was it wasn't all about them. With most branding companies, it's always about their ideas, their designs, their look, and so on. I never got that sense with Breviti – they would always listen to us. They understand what I needed to do, they would make those changes, or they'd make multiple recommendations instead of just their preferred way.

Is there anything Breviti could have improved or done differently?

Overall, I thought the experience was one of the best business partnerships I've ever had. I've had some rough experiences with branding companies, and I've been through the wringer with them. Given the opportunity, I would absolutely work with Breviti again.

They were actually phenomenal and early. As much as I hate to give high points to anything, including wine, they actually beat my expectations.
    They were priced right there with everybody else.
    It was very good.
    I've already done it twice. I don't make recommendations lightly for anybody. Frankly, I've probably only recommended two companies in the last year. With Breviti, if you haven't sat down with Dean and enjoyed his personality, that's what makes it work.

Brand Audit and Website Design For Commercial Lighting Company

"[W]e'll be reaping the benefits of Breviti's work for years to come."

July - Nov. 2015

Breviti refreshed a manufacturer's branding in order to boost sales. They performed a brand audit, redesigned the website, and developed new marketing materials and videos.

Irvine, California
Kyle Landig
Operations Manager, Sunset Lighting

The new materials and brand positions have increased web traffic by 66 percent and helped to boost sales by 20 percent. Breviti functions as a true strategic partner, providing valuable suggestions and long-term guidance. Their contributions are always concise, thoughtful, and compelling.

Please describe your organization, and your role there.

Sunset Lighting is a national provider of lighting, electrical, and sign repair and maintenance services to high-end retailers. I'm the operations manager, and work closely with our president to oversee our marketing and sales efforts.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We had recently lost a major account, and were looking to revitalize our sales and marketing efforts. We got in touch with Breviti to help us with a brand refresh as well as develop a new overall sales and marketing strategy because we had neither.

There was a brand audit, and we found that there wasn't much that needed to be done in that regard, in terms of positioning and strategy. They did, however, help us with a redesign of our website as well as developing a new set of marketing materials, including some video production work.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

Dean [Del Sesto, president of Breviti] spoke at a business group that I'm a part of, and I was very impressed with him. I remember thinking, years ago, how it would be amazing to work with Breviti someday, but there's no way that we'd be able to afford that. Then, when we had these serious sales and marketing challenges, someone suggested that I reach out to him. Dean was able to put us at ease immediately. His price was extremely competitive, and what I liked most about Dean was that I had interviewed probably four or five other agencies who were giving me quotes or strategies that were so complex and convoluted, and I didn't think got to the heart of any of our issues, Dean was straight to the point. It was such a clear and crisp strategy it was really a no-brainer to go with Breviti.

In total, we've spent in the $100,000 to $200,000 range. That's on a number of different projects, though.

What is the timeline of this engagement?

We started in early July, and we were done probably around November [2015].

We are, by our choice, delaying many of the strategies that Dean and Breviti gave us as we're focused on some hiring objectives. I can tell you that we've experienced a 66 percent increase in web traffic. Sales are up 20 percent from when we started working with Dean. I don't think you could attribute all of that to Breviti's work, but they certainly played a key role in that growth.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

Breviti became a partner in the truest sense of the word. Dean's not just a vendor or an agency that we worked with. He became an extension of Sunset and our team. Also, to reiterate what I said earlier, his plans and strategies were so succinct compared to the other four or five agencies that I spoke with. He just got to the heart of the matter, which I loved. While we have seen increases in web traffic and sales in the short term, I'm confident that we'll be reaping the benefits of Breviti's work for years to come.

No. Not at all.

Extremely likely.

Rebrand For Insurance Firm

"We never felt like we were getting a one-size fits all approach."

Feb. - Apr. 2015

Breviti produced a complete rebrand, including mission and values statements, website, logo, and marketing materials. The goal was to attract new customers without marginalizing core clients.

Jordan Goodman
CEO, Goodman Insurance Services

The new vision portrays the company with distinction and accuracy.  Throughout the project, Breviti impressed with a thoughtful approach and clear, thorough explanations of the creative process. Senior leadership asked helpful questions, offered expert advice, and fulfilled the original vision.

We are a commercial insurance brokerage, specializing in construction projects.

I'm the CEO [Chief Executive Officer] of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We’ve specialized in construction for a long time, and that's what we're really known for. We're in a place now where we’re looking to diversify, and offer products in other industries, but in a way that won’t alienate our core client-base in construction.

Breviti led us through a rebrand with a full vision, mission, and values statement overhaul. From an identity standpoint, they also created a new website, logo, and marketing collateral. Basically all the things that go with a new brand.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

I've known Dean [Del Sesto, CEO of Breviti] for a number of years through my father-in-law. We talked about doing a rebrand with him about seven or eight years ago and right as we were going to do it in 2008, the construction market collapsed due to the recession. We didn't have any free capital to do a rebrand at the time. As we've gotten back on our feet over the past few years, we reached back out to him, and talked to a few other branding agencies as well, and decided we wanted to move forward.

I'd say it’s been around $50,000.

What was the timeline of this engagement?

I'm not positive. I think it started in February [2015] and then we finished in March or April, but we kept iterating even after that point.

What have been the results of this project, and are there any statistics or metrics you could share?

We've just started rolling it out so we really don’t have anything yet. Breviti finished their work before we were ready to fully deploy the new brand. However, subjectively speaking we’re really happy with the work. Everyone likes the new look of the company, and people have a clearer vision of what our purpose is and who we’re trying to serve in the market.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

I think it was very evident from the beginning that with Dean and Breviti, it wasn't just about getting the job done. He cared more about getting it done right than just getting it done. Throughout the process, even though we totally trusted him, he made sure to walk us through why he was doing things a particular way, which really helped us feel more comfortable with the creative process that was going on behind the scenes.

It was ultimately our decision regarding which direction we went, but he pushed us where we needed to be pushed, and he cared that we understood the vision and that we were happy. I think the biggest takeaway that set him apart from the other agencies we looked at, is the strategy and the unique outlook he brings to the project. We never felt like we were getting a one-size fits all approach to the rebrand, which I think is something you see a lot in that industry.

Is there anything Breviti could have improved or done differently?

Yes, and we've indicated this to Dean already. We wish he had been a little clearer about the exact services that were going to be included in the price he initially quoted us. There was a little miscommunication there, but we ended up clearing everything up with no problem. I don’t fault Dean for it; it was as much our fault as it was his.

Branding and Web Design For Insurance Industry Publication

"Their work is simply the best."

Breviti built a distinctive, scalable brand platform for a publication. They performed a strategic anlaysis, evaluated company strengths and weaknesses, and redesigned marketing and web collateral.

San Francisco Bay Area
Dave Dias
Founder and Chairman, Insurance Thought Leadership (ITL)

Since implementation of the new strategy, readership has increased from 150,000 to over 500,000 across 144 countries and 308 influential companies. The visually compelling, highly usable new website keeps readers engaged. Breviti always delivered concise strategies and impeccable designs.

Our company is Insurance Thought Leadership. We're a digital content curation platform aggregating thought leaders from around the world in the area of insurance and risk management.

I'm founder and chairman of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Breviti?

We were looking to improve our company's brand positioning. We know that we offer unique content to our customers, and we needed a platform and a brand that would not only make us stand out from other content providers, but also stand the test of time and be something we could build on. If you want a unique brand, then you need to work with a unique branding agency. We certainly feel that we found that in Dean [Del Sesto, Breviti's principal] and Breviti.

It was a comprehensive branding process. They started out taking several days to assess our company formally so they could gain a strong understanding of who we are and what we are trying to achieve. They did a great job of listening to us and what we told them about the company to infer both are pain points and strongest attributes. After that, they began to work on overhauling our customer-facing collateral and website as well coming up with a cohesive brand strategy that we could unite our team around.

How did you come to work with Breviti?

We needed someone who was highly creative and could act very quickly. We interviewed several firms, and all of them just seemed to come back with a one-size-fits-all process. The reason we chose Dean is because he's a very unique individual. He is extremely creative and won't pigeonhole you into anything. We were looking for something that was very nontraditional, and we were looking for a chemistry fit as well. He was able to endear himself to our team because personal relationships are a big part of what we do. There's got to be an understanding of who we are and what we're about. Dean seemed to get it better than anybody.

In total, we've spent around $200,000. But, that's including several projects.

The formal branding process took place almost two years ago, and lasted around 45 days. However, we've done other work with Dean since then.

Before our work with Dean, we had around 150,000 users in 50 countries, and about 60 or 70 companies working with us to provide content at that time. Today, our readership is in 144 countries. We've got a C-Suite-specific user base of a half million and 308 companies are now working with us and 500 of the smartest people with the best ideas. We give direct attribution back to Dean because, while our content is good, people wouldn't come back if the site wasn't aesthetically pleasing or easy to navigate. It's very pleasing to the user experience, and we're on a significant growth ramp right now. Two years later, we have no intention of changing the look and feel of the site because what Dean did is still working well.

What distinguishes Breviti from other providers?

The personal relationship is big. I just can't emphasize enough that Breviti and Dean are a purple cow in the market place – a total anomaly. We feel very fortunate to have found them. Their work is simply the best, and the company name says it all. In this world of headlines, snippets, and one-liners in order to garner people's attention, brevity is huge.

Is there anything Breviti could have improved or done differently?

I don't have anything to say on that topic at all.

I've already done it.