Dare to be Different.

We are an independent creative studio using the power of branding to build unforgettable experiences and help startups & SMB sell more at a higher price.

Brandman Design Co. delivers thoughtful strategies and creative solutions for both product and service-oriented companies. Starting from strategy, through brand identity and website development to single creative design elements.

We truly believe that every business starts with a pure Vision. This, well reflected in Branding, raises awareness and builds credibility in the eyes of your customers.

Every business wants to move forward, but not every-one knows which way to go. Defining the smart goals and building a solid strategy is a starting point, after knowing the plan, consistency, and consequence in action is the key!

We understand that every brand has different goals. Our job is not to point you “north”. Instead, working as your partner, we explore and analyze where the true north is and aim your venture in this direction.

2018
Luboń, Poland
  • Armii Poznan 83
    Luboń, WP 62030
    Poland

Novative, WokoLoco, LandSeaAir Media, CubaNYC Experience, FitParents, BrandLab Company, A Minute Shop, TSIN Enterprises, Beauty by Kitten, LockSox, FarmHouse Consultants, Freia Health & Beauty, A Cut Above Barbershop
Novative | Brand Strategy, Identity, Website & Social Media Marketing Image

Novative | Brand Strategy, Identity, Website & Social Media Marketing

Our job in this assignment was to develop a brand strategy, create a story explaining what matters the most for Novative, and highlight professionalism and passion in the visual identity, positioning the firm as a leader in the industry.

Our collaboration with Chris started with a Brand strategy and has been followed by creating a Brand Identity, print collateral, car wrap, designing & developing a website and social

media (both design and strategy).

Full project presentation:

brandmanvision.com/work/novative

PARO Coffee & Tea Brand Identity & Packaging Image

PARO Coffee & Tea Brand Identity & Packaging

PARO is a small coffee shop located in the heart of Zephyrhills (Florida), offering high quality coffee and tea, and promoting conversational atmosphere in their location.

PARO imports their beverage ingredients straight from Africa, cutting off the 3rd parties, to provide best quality, natural coffee in affordable prices. To drink with friends in the store or take it away.

Our job in this

assignment was to merge high end product with friendly and casual place. PARO desired to look modern and minimalistic but stay away from common identities including coffee or cup symbols.

Their goal was to stand out from other coffee shops providing same type of hot beverages by putting focus on the importance of the atmosphere and company while sharing a coffee.

Instagram branding and strategy Image

Instagram branding and strategy

Our goal in this assignment was to recreate brands’ Instagram account layout to reflect the core values of Woko Loco in order to attract new customers, increase following and reach better sales results. A fresh, modern look will build awareness and raise curiosity around this local restaurant located in Austin, Texas.

Manuel - the founder, driven by a passion for quality unprocessed food and vision of connecting people,

opened this venture in April 2019. Now all they need is a solid positioning and strategy to follow and execute on to bring the most out of this social media network.
Brand Identity + website development for Architecture and Interior Design firm Image

Brand Identity + website development for Architecture and Interior Design firm

Pegasus offers a full range of services, including both commercial and residential architecture as well as interior design projects.

Starting from brand identity and strategic brand positioning Brandman Vision puts the brand in front of the competition and help them with attracting a great number of customers. The scope of the project includes also catalog designs and website development. Those materials will

lead to Pegasus as the most trustworthy and reliable company by showcasing their amazing projects in a stylish, eye-catching way.
Brand Identity and packaging series for Startup brewing company Image

Brand Identity and packaging series for Startup brewing company

Yucatan delivers flavoured beer inspired by Mayan culture. Idea of connecting the owners passion around ancient cultures, Mayans in favour, with the company professional activity becomes our goal.

Starting from name creation and strategic brand positioning Brandman Vision put the brand in front of the competition and help them with attracting a great amount of customers. The scope of the project includes also brand

identity and packaging designs for Yucatan first product lines prepared for retail.
Russel Builds - Brand Identity Image

Russel Builds - Brand Identity

Brand Identity project initiated from a logo challenge. We have expanded this logo created for construction company to full identity project including all brand assets and basic business stationery, car wraps, team members uniforms and preparing the media for building a website.

Land Sea Air Media - Brand Identity Image

Land Sea Air Media - Brand Identity

Small project of creating a logo and standard stationery elements for photo - videographer from Connecticut.

FarmHouse Consultants Brand Identity Image

FarmHouse Consultants Brand Identity

FarmHouse is a resourceful consulting group providing unique and cost effective solutions to the pig and poultry farmers in Canada and United States. They cut through the red tape and use direct approach to ensure the profitability of the farms.

So when they came to us with a fresh vision, we knew we needed to build a solid, authentic identity to elevate their position in the market and create a unique, inspiring brand

with straight messaging.

Services:

-Brand Development

-Voice & Tone

-Identity Design

-Print Collateral

CubaNYC Experience Brand Identity Image

CubaNYC Experience Brand Identity

Brandman Vision provided CubaNYC with a new brand identity, business collateral, merchandise and marketing materials to promote Chris’ business and communicate the benefits of the work he do for the Cuban and Cuban American communities.

Digital Marketing & Website Dev for Construction Company

"It felt like I was working with a friend."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Brandman Design Co. provides digital marketing services for a construction startup. The team designed logos and other elements, crafted a brand identity, performed social media marketing, and built a site.

Poland
Krzysztof Rzymek
Founder, Novative

While the startup is awaiting launch, the website is completed and experiencing traffic. Social media traffic has also been positive. They're a communicative partner that strives to deliver the best for their clients.

I’m the owner of Novative, a Polish construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandman Design Co.?

I was looking to start my own company and knew that the digital space was necessary for marketing. I was looking for someone to create a logo and identify for the company.

The main challenge was that I needed to find more customers. Most of the work I do is based on referrals. We needed branding, social media marketing, and web development services. We knew everything needed to be prepared before launch.

We first went to Brandman Design Co. for logo design. They then introduced us to the ideas of brand strategy, developing customer profiles, and finding our target audience. We had 2–3 days of meetings, talking about how to define the attributes of the company and the clients we were looking for. After that, we tackled brand identity.

Their team created several logo suggestions, and we picked the one we thought would be the most functional. We then developed the fonts, typography, and color scheme. They created business cards and stationery.

After this, we started working on the website. Their team helped find us a domain, set up the company email addresses, and offered hosting. We discussed what the pages needed to have and look like, and they created its architecture. Their team built the wireframes, and we created the site step by step.

During the engagement, I felt that they could even help with social media marketing by setting up our accounts and posting.

All my communication was with Marcin (CEO), and I know he had a team helping him.

How did you come to work with Brandman Design Co.?

We’re based in a small city, and we knew a few companies that could help. We also asked friends and family for their advice. We thought we’d give Brandman Design Co. a try for the logo design because of their past project experience.

We had a meeting with Marcin, and I didn’t feel like he was trying to upsell us. Marcin showed us what to do and when, and let me choose between delegating the work to them or having them teach us how to do it. I really liked that about Brandman Design Co.

We’ve spent $10,000–$14,000 so far, but we expect the whole project to be around $20,000.

We started working with Brandman Design Co. around March 2020.

The website was finished by the end of March, but we still need to post pictures of my previous works on it. Despite not having a lot of content on the site, we’ve had some visitors.

We’re still launching the company, doing all of the paperwork. We’ve shared the new business cards with local contacts, and I’ve shown all the designs to my previous boss. We’ve received 2–3 contracts, and I’d count that as a success. We’ve posted some content on Instagram and Facebook, and we’ve received some traffic through that.

How did Brandman Design Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of our meetings are through Zoom. We knew upfront how long each stage would take, and they stuck to the schedule. After each task was done, we set up a meeting. Our timeline for the website and brand identity was about two months, but they were finished after one.

After the initial meetings, they gave me access to a portal where I could see what they’re doing in more detail, and they sent us a presentation where the whole process was explained. I was happy with the communication.

They created a mood board with type sets for the logo creation, explaining the different directions we could take. For example, if we wanted to be bold and energetic, we had one image to use.

It felt like I was working with a friend. That made the entire engagement easy to answer difficult questions about what I wanted visually. If I didn’t know the answer, they would guide me, and we’d find an answer together.

At the beginning of the collaboration, they told me our engagement would be like visiting the doctors’ office. I should tell them what’s wrong, and we’d find a solution together.

There’s nothing on my mind.

It’s important to treat them like friends rather than a business. It’s much easier to find answers having coffee with a friend.

They delivered early.
    We stayed within the budget we planned.
    I’ve already talked to my previous boss about them.

Branding for Tourism Platform

“Their team communicated better than any other company I've worked with in the past.”

Sept. 2018

Brandman Design Co. handles the branding efforts for a tourism platform. Their team provides brand research and strategy, merchandising, design, and marketing services.

Chris Vázquez
Host, CubaNYC Experience

The partner’s booking rate has increased threefold since implementing the brand identity formed by Brandman Design Co. Their team streamlines workflows and outputs work in a quick turnaround time. They remain open to and internalize feedback through an iterative project management style.

I host a cultural & historical tour in New York called the CubaNYC Experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandman Design Co.?

The project was building a brand identity. The services Brandman provided were brand research & strategy, merchandising, design, & marketing collateral.

To create an identity for the CubaNYC Experience that consumers would recognize and that I could sell products based upon.

I first heard of Brandman Design in a Facebook group created by a famed entrepreneur. I began speaking with Marcin and telling him about my business needs, and he said his company was more than capable of addressing them. After seeing samples of his work, I was sold very quickly.

The project took place entirely through Skype calls. We had a short strategy session where we discussed my business goals, challenges, developed brand attributes, voice & tone and created two customer profiles.

Based on these profiles, Brandman was able to craft my brand identity, including my company logo and some print collateral such as

• business cards
  • a guide ID card
  • my letterhead
  • a poster
  • three t-shirt designs

I contributed feedback along the way and spoke to what I wanted the brand to feel like.

For this project I worked only with Marcin, the CEO. We had multiple strategy sessions to discuss needs via Skype.

The main measure of success was my booking rate. Since utilizing Brandman to build a brand identity, my bookings have increased threefold.

It was very streamlined and turnaround times were very fast. Brandman internalized feedback and iterated quickly and effectively.

Their team communicated better than any other company I've worked with in the past. The service was white glove, and I could always get in touch with Marcin personally if necessary.

Honestly I thought Brandman did a stellar job. I felt that I received premium service for a less than premium price.

Social Media Strategy for Restaurant

“Brandman Vision’s work gave us more clarity and structure as to how we should manage our Instagram.”

Sept. 2019

They created a restaurant’s Instagram account and strategy, laying out how to most effectively increase followers and thereby bring in more sales. The team provided insights on posts and communication.

Austin, Texas
Manuel Rodriguez
Owner, Woko Loco

Brandman Vision executed a three-part strategy with promotions and more consistent content that internal stakeholders report has led to more engagement and increased followers. The one-person team was responsive, professional, and creative, and he excelled at translating a vision into reality.

I’m the owner of Woko Loco, a restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandman Vision?

I wanted to get more sales by engaging Instagram followers and building more trust with them.

Brandman Vision built our Instagram site and strategy. It was very simple; they created guidelines for using Instagram to effectively grow our audience in order to bring the restaurant more sales.

Based on my values and purpose, we adjusted our Instagram strategy, including how we post, communicate with followers, and do daily tasks to increase that following and engage with the audience.

I work with Marcin (CEO, Brandman Vision).

How did you come to work with Brandman Vision?

Marcin reached out to me via LinkedIn.

I spent $1,000.

We worked together in September 2019. I plan to engage them to work on my website, but I’m waiting on some things to happen first.

Brandman Vision’s work gave us more clarity and structure as to how we should manage our Instagram. We have grown our followers a lot. Marcin did a very clever three-part strategy to engage with customers and followers, and it’s working. We’ve seen people in the store mention the promotion we’re launching in an organic way. They like the consistency of the content we’re posting.

How did Brandman Vision perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp. Marcin was very responsive. He was always available, unless he was sleeping.

Marcin was professional and creative. Everything he delivered was structured. His thought process was very clear, and he was very good at understanding my vision and putting it on paper. He was also very creative and knowledgeable about what was trending in the marketing industry.

There’s nothing to improve upon.

Be clear and concise about what you want. The clearer you are, the better job they can do for you.